Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

A few minutes later, Mara could feel herself waking up again as though from a nice nap.
    "...Mara? Ah you're awake. The procedure is done, everything is all fixed up and should be good for a nice long time." Kiara was taking off some gloves and Surgeon's clothes revealing her original clothes underneath.

-----------

Zone 12
    Space

Revere merely spun his fighter so that John's ship would go right past and he fired another round at John. "Ah... such simplicity!"
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-13-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Helios System

Still drifting between dreams and real life, Mara remembered her first time waking up as a bioroid, the hospital room.. the smell of sterilty.. the smell of dead people in a destroyed ship..

A doctor appeared and just worked on her as she was just a machine "No.. im not a.. machine.. please stop.." she mumbled with the memory

The doctor then opened her body "No.. stop taking my.. humanity.. please STOP!" The white haired snapped from her nightmarish memory while gripping the closest metallic bar and crushing it with her handīs strength

Panting, the bioroid looked at both Kiara and Terrisa "I.. sorry about that"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

MIma rose an eyebrow. "Were those.... mouse ears?" Mima asked.

Venion System
        Hyperion

Highly futuristic troops came down the hallway, blue visors glowing as they hefted energy rifles, and were followed by ostrich like robots, a machine on the top, making odd chirping noises.

The Reaper fired it's bow, right through one's visor, leaving the back of the head and impacting another in the chest, leaving a smoking hole where a heart once stood. The robots fired plasma balls at The Reaper, making him duck behind cover for a moment. Kunai entered it's hands as it threw them towars the robots, finding themselves in the robot's legs, causing them to stumble, and allowing The Reaper to charge through them, rippping them apart. It then continued through the hallway, destroying all that lied in it's way.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System

"Hm? What mouse ears?" Nero looked back to where he was and back to Mima.

Kiara nodded understandingly. "It's alright."
          Terrisa then went up to Mara and hugged her.

Comment

Helios System

"When your bandana fell off, I saw mouse ears." Mima said. "And you tried to hide it." Mima continued.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Helios System

It sure was.. a bad dream, I usually sleep at most 30 minutes or an hour, my body is used to long waking hours" Mara said now closing her plates of her body

Taking a deep breath, the bioroid looked at her hand and at the now crushed bar ("That was too close, if my hand would have reached a person.. ") she shook her head to sweep away the thought
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Zone 12
                Space

Right as soon as Revere spun out of the way, John activated the RCS thrusters again and made an almost impossibly sharp turn towards Revere's right flank, dodging the energy blast from his ship and putting him in a good position for a counterattack.

John then fired the fighter's rapid-fire energy cannons, aiming for the right wing of Revere's ship.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Zone 12
                  Space

Aion lined up his crosshairs with Revere's engines as Revere dipped his wing slightly and put some distance between him and John. He didn't take the shot. He fought a part of him that wanted to see what Revere's next move was.
                  His raw hatred of the man that killed his sister, or the need to end a war...
                  If he took the shot...if he destroyed Revere, The NGO would lose their main piece in the game of war...
                  ...but...
                  There was something else...

--------------------

Helios System

Nero laughed. "...ha ha ha, ya that's my pet mouse."
                  "Darn it...she saw..."

"That's normal for that to happen. In the end we're all mortal." Kiara said.
                  Terrisa was still hugging Mara.

Comment

Helios System

Mara finally noticed the female hugging her and she blushed for a bit "Hey.. its ok, it was just a dream" she said comforting Terrisa

sighing, the white haired looked to the ceiling "Ok, im relaxed, been a while since I had a vivid dream"

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"Then you wouldn't mind if I took a look at the mouse which should be suffocating at the moment, would you?" Mima said.

While the two were having a conversation, no one noticed that the orb was now floating behind Mima.

Comment

Zone 12
                        Space

John increased the engine's speed and sped towards Revere's ship, firing all of the onboard weapons at Revere's ship. The rapid-fire energy cannons, the slow, but powerful ones, and the chargeable energy cannons all fired at Revere, sending a barrage of energy. The extra energy being poured into the weapon systems by Cortana increased their velocity and damage, making them much more dangerous than before.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Helios System

Mara kept thinking of her strength while looking at her hand "Heh.. the times I show true emotions are when I sense danger or frighten someone" she chukled darkly

"Imagine that, such a marvel of technology, people regain limbs and senses with the use of augments, but as always our main flaw is the curiosity. How far can we go until we lose our own humanity?" she said with a faint smile

"Well.. here you have it, the only subject who managed to endure a full body augmentation. Doctors said it was a 90 percent of mechanic transfusion" the white haired said looking again at her hand.

Spoiler:

Comment

Zone 12
                            Space

In one smooth movement, Revere spun his fighter so that it faced straight into the onslaught. "Hmph." The shots hit his fighter, but not before he reactivated the Nova Engine, thus preventing the attack from dropping his shields as much.
                            "Shields down to: 72%"
                            "Impressive...Now, let's see if you can match my blade in a true test of skill." Revere kept his fighter in position, facing Between John's fighter and Aion's.
                            "Watch him Chief, He's flying a Blade Series fighter, like mine. You saw what he did to the one fighter and the others. His ship can become a more lethal projectile than anything else thanks to a thing called a Nova Engine. If he charges at you, move so that he can't keep his velocity." Aion positioned himself in a familiar stance as Revere. "Keep a buffer between you and his fighter when doing anything."

------------

Helios System

"...right..." Nero looked about to see if he could change the subject when he noticed that something was missing. "Wait...something is...not where it was..."

Kiara kept smiling softly, though her face seemed to portray a deeper knowledge when she spoke. "We only lose what we are when stop believing. I am still a Water Nymph...even though I am cursed to never be able to go back to my home in the waters of my lake. People believe me to be human, I let them believe. But I know the truth of my own existence. And you know the truth of your own existence. You are human."

Comment

Helios System

"Don't you think you can get me off topic, baka. Show me what you're hiding under that little bandana of yours." Mima said. The orb was still floaing there, but moved with Mima, like it was hiding.

Comment

Helios System

"But you know something? we are all the same, be it human, nymph, heck even A.Is, we have a heart and that they canīt take from us. Well.. almost, mine is like a clock work" Mara said with true smile trying to calm the mood

I remember this girl asking me if I had one of those mechanic birds that spring out of the clocks, it was a good day since she was getting her foot checked. The kids in the prosthetics labs were probably the only good thing to see in my job" The bioroid said with a faint laugh

"So you are from the water nymph species? How are those planets? you can answer if you want to" she asked calmly

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X