Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sol Inceneron
    Inopia - Underground Temple

Nhiome sighed, there was not much extra damage that he had not noticed immediately except that the forward pulse cannon's traverse gear had been slightly damaged and was now stuck in its forward facing position. It was not that great a concern yet, he could repair it at the base once he fixed the ship. But first he needed to fix himself. He crawled back into the ship and started bandaging. He wondered if he would go into shock, but the was unlikely, if he was going to, he would be in shock by now.
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Sol Inceneron

Dalia reached the top of the wall and climbed over the ledge onto the plateu. The source of the explosion was not far. "Huh...seems like someone is having a good day..." She said in a sarcastic tone as she walked up to the crash-landed ship.

------

Zone 12
      Space

Aion nodded. "Yes...let's go" And with that they headed back to Sector 6 of Helios.

------

Helios System
      Space - Sector 12

"Nope, nothing..." Terrisa said. Though she was young, she tried to hide her worried voice. "Arrow will be fine...his squadron will be fine, he always takes care of the squadron he's with..."

Comment

En Route to Sector 6
        Space

While John and Aion flew back to Sector 6, John relaxed in his seat and recalled the recent battle. Who was that man? How exactly did he know John's name? Did John know him? John never came across anyone by the name of Revere. Was it an alias? If there was one thing John knew, it was that Aion knew him.

"Aion, who exactly was that guy?", John calmly asked Aion.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Sol Inceneron

Nhiome finished administering first aid and stood up shakily. He was limping, but at least he could stand. Struggling against the gravity, he went to the cargo area and after digging around, pulled out a large sheet of aluminium and another one of steel. He could cut them up and use the pieces to patch up the damage. He dragged them outside towards the forward area, moving slowly. Despite this, he was exhausted by the time he exited the ship due to the extra weight caused by gravity as well as his wound, Inopia was bigger than planet werban and the gravity here was stronger. He gritted his teeth and continued pulling the metal out, putting all his focus on the job.
          How many times can you die a day~?
          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

En Route to Helios - Sector 6
            Space

Aion closed his eyes as he answered the question. "The man I have sworn to seek revenge upon for killing everything I had that I once called my family." He looked up straight ahead. "Revere Exorco...once he flew alongside the man I called my father. My mentor, Orion. They were a part of an elite squadron of Delta Division that also included Navarre, Ember, Spear, Dragor, and Vulpes. Phoenix Squadron."
            "...Then one day Revere turned on everyone. He became the Leiutenant of the entire Noble Guardian Order, the NGO, and killed my father and sister, Tina, in one night. He left me for dead in the middle of the South Sea of the planet Dua and began a brutal campaign to end the Venturian Council."
            "I swore..."
            Tink....Tink....Tink....
            "I swore that day..."
            Tink....Tink....Tink....
            "On my sister's grave..."
            Tink....Tink....Tink....
            "That I would end him. I would end him no matter the price. Even if I had to take down the entire NGO...If I had to take on the entire Galaxy...No matter the price I had to pay...I swore that his life will end by my hand."

------------

Sol Inceneron

"Looks like you can use some help there." Dalia was walking up to Nhiome casually. "Plus you don't seem too well off...let me guess: crashlanding, huh?"

Comment

Space

John thought about what Aion had said. This man, Revere, was a traitor. The question was, why did he turn? Nobody just switches sides for no reason. Some do it for greed, while others have a change of heart.

"Do you know why he became a traitor?", John asked Aion.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Space

Aion's brow furrowed as he thought about it. "Why?..." He looked at a picture of his sister. "It's more than just a simple war of Human greed..." Aion looked over to John's fighter. "That's what he keeps saying...It's...as though he knows something...knows some truth of things...but..."

Comment

Space

"But.. what?", John asked, not really expecting to get an answer from Aion, he possibly knew little else.

"All I know is that no matter what his cause is, killing an entire squadron of rookies is not right. Luckily, next time I see him, we'll be on the ground. He'll see why Spartans are to be feared... The only thing I don't understand is how he knew my name. It's either that he knows his history very well, or that he's displaced in time.", John calmly said to Aion.
                  sigpic

Comment

Space

Aion answered john's initial question. "Something doesn't add up. He knows things that..." Aion stopped himself from finishing the sentence with his initial thought and went with another. "...that someone like him couldn't know. And It's more than just names, like with you. There is a rumor that he has a Vatian advisor, which would explain how he knows what out next move would be...but...still...somethings...it just doesn't add up."
                    Then he addressed John's second statement. "Revere has a reputation that makes him feared among foe and friend alike. Anyone that stands in his way...never live to see the rising sun ever again."

Comment

Space

"Reputations mean little on the battlefield. More often than not, they are overblown, serving only as an ego boost for the one involved and for his team.", John said to Aion.

John knew what reputations were capable of, but he also knew that they were usually false. For instance, Spartans were said to be immortal, therefore they would always be listed as MIA, or Missing In Action.

"What is a Vatian advisor?", John finally asked.
                      sigpic

Comment

Helios - Sector 6
                        Space

"Unfortunately, Revere's is accurate...to the letter. Friend or Foe is not safe from his blade. He will go to extreme lengths to achieve a goal, even if it means destroying entire planets. There were two highly populated planets that had begun to create another Iupiter Class Battle Cruiser...
                        Now there's two asteroid fields." Aion's words bore an undertone of the hatred that he had, but remained even and resolute as though he was only stating the facts objectively.
                        "Now Vatians are a race of beings who have the entire history and future of the Galaxy imprinted into a part of their minds. The Large majority can't access that part of their mind and have to go through extensive training which can ultimately kill them. So the rumor has it that he has a Vatian that has managed to unlock those secrets and advises him on his next move. Now, Vatians look no different from Humans, except they have pointy ears. Plus they specialize in the fields of science. I know for a fact that its Vatians in Nexion that are the ones developing and perfecting the AETHER Armor."

Comment

Helios System
                          Space - Sector 12

"im sure we will find what happened Terrisa, but we must focus on finding them first" Mara said going faster on her vessel.

The ship was trying to find any trace of the squadron that went missing (There must be a trave, energy, fuel, something to find them") the bioroid thought still scanning the many things on space
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios - Sector 6
                            Space

"The armor that I'm wearing...", John said to Aion.

John thought about all that Aion had said about Revere, yet he still was not afraid. If anything, he sounded a little bit like John, except for the collateral damage.

"Then we kill his Advisor. Once we do that, we hunt down Revere and kill him. If need be, we find a Vatian that is capable of the same thing and ask for help. If we encounter Revere again, then we simply do things that will inevitably lead to his demise. I have a fusion nuke on my gunship capable of destroying a Covenant Battlecruiser. It can definitely destroy anything he's got. All I have to do is deploy it and Armorlock. We damaged his shields, so he's not a god. He's only a human with connections. He is arrogant, and we can use that to our advantage, let him hang himself with his own arrogance.", John said as they continued to fly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Helios System
                              Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

The orb shocked him when he tried t reach out for it, just like the other one. But other than that, it didn't react to him.

"You really need to stop trying to pick up the orbs, it just isn't going to let you, idiot." Reimu said in a stout voice.

"I prefer the word baka. Sounds more insulting." Mima commented.

"I always thought the opposite." Reimu replied.

"Eh, whatever. Doesn't really matter, you still get the point across." Mima retorted.

"True, true, i'll give you that. But idiot provides that extra kick to it." Reimu thought out loud.

Venion System
                              Hyperion

The ship continued rising in the air, as the mech's large gatling weapon spun up and took aim at the Reaper. It then leapt over to the mech, slicing into the back half of the gun, shorting it out, and providing the Reaper with slight respite. Then, one of it's arms came right for it, and the mech's own body. The Reaper leapt back to the ship as the mech's arm punched through itself, revealing all the circuits inside. The Reaper threw a kunai or two into the open holes, causing sparks to fly and fire to start, and a small siren to start up as well.

Helios System
                              Near Dua and Duon

The pilot of the ship started up communications to any other ships possibly in the area.

"Hello, to anyone who can here this, my ship is in trouble and being asaulted by three other vessels, I require assistance ASAP." the pilot said in a somewhat calm voice considering the situation at hand.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios - Sector 6
                                Space

"Easier said than done. The man's a ghost. You don't find him, he finds you. Plus he only fights on his terms. The chance of being able to catch him off guard long enough to kill him...is nil. As a mercenary, I've been doing everything I could to hunt him down. Nothing." Aion then changed to a different topic. "Anyway, aye, you probably met a Vatian if you got that armor, cause there's no way just anyone could modify AETHER Armor like that."

"Entering Sector 6...c'mon Arrow...where are you?" Joe watched his scanners like a hawk.

Helios System
                                Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Nero got up again from being knocked down from the shock. "Ugh...tell me something I don't know...Archeology isn't my strong suit."

The communication channel linked with the Delta Division fleet.
                                "Seems like we're pretty busy today, sir! Another channel just opened."
                                Commander Sullivan nodded. "So it seems." He then completed the link with Nova's ship. "This is Commander Sullivan of the Delta Division Fleet, state your name and affiliation."

Comment

Working...
                                X