Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sol Inceneron
    Inopia - Temple of the Lost

Nhiome dropped everything, drew his pistol then ran towards Dalia. What could have happened here? He skidded to a stop next to her and looked around. Huh, I guess its just the mur-

Nhiome stared at the depictions, particularly at the one of himself and of Dalia. "Well...this is creepy, and this place is ancient isn't it. Could this be related to those legends you mentioned?" He sheathed the pistol and started examining the others. Don't seem to recognise any of them...
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System
      Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Cortana smiled at Kiara's comment and spoke as she put on the clothes.

"Knowing Chief, he's just standing by the door, patiently waiting.", Cortana said to Kiara.

John thought about the holographic training and how it was similar to the Spartan-IV training program. Whenever they needed to have mach fights, they would usually use virtual reality and holograms to suit their needs. John's train of thought was soon cut off as he heard about dying, but before he could think about that, Joe seemed to be deep in thought. John raised an eyebrow at Joe trailing off at the end and addressed it.

"Anything important?", John asked Joe in a calm tone.
      Last edited by S121; 10-29-2013, 03:14 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sol Inceneron

"It...must...no..." Dalia was fighting with a thought. "Could it be a prophecy?"
        she turned to the next section of the mural.
        (pardon the fact I used Walfas...cause my artistry is horrid.)

"This is...about the Shards of Starlight...."
        Then she ran over across a break in the wall to the next mural

"...it must be some sort of prophecy...because..." She was looking at the scene where she was holding up her sword to the man with the silver blade alongside the red Shard of Starlight. "Because it shows me fighting Aion...the man that betrayed me...left me for dead...yet..." She looked down to her own sword in its sheath. "...it just doesn't make sense...what's with the darkness?"

Helios System

"Teehee~ Well let's not keep them waiting, hm?" Kiara then walked through the door.
        Joe was about to respond when Kiara walked in on them. "We're ready now~!"
        "Ha, took long enough!" Joe chuckled.
        "Hey! These things can't be rushed!"
        "Oh sure..." He rolled his eyes.

Nero smiled sheepishly. "Don't we all." He then started for the door but then thought twice. "Ah...should I help set up...your portion...of my- er....t-the study? Just so you do have a place to stay for the time being?" He fought with himself to get the words out, not truly keen on sharing the room with anyone.

Terrisa looked at the wording and started murmuring the words, but not comprehending what they meant as she was pronouncing them wrong.
        (Gift of Venturia to break any language barrier: anyone can understand the language spoken, but can't read it.)

Comment

Helios System

"Come on, sometimes we need our time, besides, just look at her, isnpt she beautiful?" Mara greeted Joe and looked at Cortana

("She indeed looks nice, surely John will flip his boots to space, lucky man") the bioroid thought with a smile
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sol Inceneron

"huh, that looks like the layout of venturia...and it looks like you are in the bit representing Sol Inceneron." Nhiome followed Dalia to the next mural. "Aion? He looks familiar...can't be...Revere!? And why are there two of him?"

"Shards of Starlight...they are real? and these are about them? Looks like they are wanted by everyone or something, everyone's fighting for them."
            Last edited by bookdragon2000; 10-29-2013, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Helios System

As Cortana left the room and entered where everyone else was, John tilted his head and crossed his arms as he looked at Cortana's new clothes. John had to admit, she did look beautiful in her new clothes, and it was only obvious that she would pick something blue.

"What?", Cortana asked John.

"Nothing.", John said in an almost emotionless tone, leaving the smallest trace of a hidden playful tone.

Cortana picked up on this and simply smiled.

"Is it because I picked blue, isn't it?", Cortana asked John.

"A little.", John responded, slightly smiling in his helmet.

"You look beautiful though.", John finally said, reverting to his usual, calm tone.
              Last edited by S121; 10-29-2013, 03:33 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Sol Inceneron

Dalia turned to Nhiome with a startled face. "No! Nonono! Aion might have betrayed me but..." She looked back to the mural of Aion. "...He and Revere are two different people. Revere has killed his family. If they were the same, why would he kill his own family?" She then turned to Nhiome. "...Also I should explain. Aion's betrayal of me was more out of cowardice. He literally left me for dead than face the reality of what happened." She loosened a strap of leather that covered her left lower abdomen, pulling it away slightly revealing a metal prosthetics piece replacing the left side of her torso immediately above her hip. "It's...complicated." She redid the cover. "...But his cowardice nearly cost me my life. The wound was deep enough it had to be sealed with this..." She looked back to the mural. "The Shards...if this is true, then they do exist. But..." She looked back to the other one. "I think its not everyone fighting for them...they're to prevent something..." She then paused as a look of realization occurred to her. "The War of Eternity..." She looked to Nhiome..."The fighting is to prevent the end of the war...The Shards of Starlight are said to bring about a new age...They would end the war..."

Helios System

"Heh..." Joe chuckled again to himself. "Well, time to be more than just wearing blue..." His face then turned to a slightly more grave expression. "C'mon peeps, Aion is probably almost ready now..."
                "...Right." Kiara nodded and started to follow Joe back to the hangar bay.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Sol Inceneron

"that would make more sense, I guess i'm just bad at interpreting stuff. Or I just don't have enough background knowledge, can you tell me more about the Shards of Starlight and the War of Eternity? Pretend I know nothing." That is actually pretty close to the truth considering I've been living in isolation...

"Might as well get something done while talking, I will continue doing repairs while you talk if that's fine with you?" Nhiome gestured back at the pile next to KuroiKaze that he had left when he had ran towards the murals.

Comment

Sol Inceneron

"You're interpretation is completely valid, for all I know, I could be the one that's wrong...cause..." She looked back up to the mural one last time before following Nhiome over to his ship. "Cause there are references that state the Shards could also destroy the Galaxy." She then agreed about telling Nhiome what she knew. "And sure, I can tell you the legends and the reason of the War of Eternity." She then paused. "Oh and I didn't catch your name after all this time. I told you mine, so you better tell me yours." She smiled putting her hands on her hips.

Comment

Sol Inceneron

Guess I walked into this...Ah well, no harm can be done, I doubt there is anyone (alive) who knows my name, I've lived in isolation for years.

"I'm Nhiome Monpress. Destroy the Galaxy? But Revere said he was trying to save it..." Nhiome took another look at the murals, but could not see anything new. He pointed at the murals, " Do you recognise anyone else in there?"

Comment

Helios System

"It's not a spoken language. If it was, a single word would take a week to read." Nova explained. "It's my own special language, only I can read it."

You really don't want me here, do you?" Mima said. "Go on, spit it out, I won't be insulted."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sol Inceneron

Right when Dalia was about to answer Nhiome's question on whether she recognized anyone else, she stopped and looked at him with an expression of incredulity. "Did you just say...Revere....is trying to save the galaxy??"
                          She looked around the temple, as though looking for her reasoning, some explanation to what Nhiome just said. "...That madman?...Either way...that means he's looking for the Shards..." She took out Arke and held the golden blade up and looked along the inscriptions in the blood-channel. "That means someone has to stop him from getting them. If he got the Shards of Starlight..." She emphasized her statement by turning her sword from the flat of the blade facing her to the cutting edge facing her. "Or else we might see his definition of 'saving' the galaxy...and I'll guarantee it is not without bloodshed."

Helios System

"..." Nero was silent for a moment as though coming to terms with the thought.
                          "..." He took out a small chain with a strange little locket at the end which seemed to have no means of opening and grasped it in his hand for a moment as though remembering something.
                          "...no. No...that's not it. I've shunned the reality of things for far to long. I need to face my own daemons and accept that what my ideals are, are not really ideal." He grinned wryly. "I'll get to preparing things...And I'll just need to know how you want it organized."

Terrisa was still fascinated by the concept of making up a language. "Oh! So it's like a code only you know?"
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Helios System

Mara followed the group as they went to the funeral ("That pilot must have been a formidable ace to decimate an entire squadron, and the damage the ship had was on areas just to stop it and not destroy it.. like sending a message") she thought

In her mind, the bioroid was constructing the whole event by seeing the damage on both ships and theorized about the female pilot whose ship was incapacitated

"By the way, how is the pilot who got injured? How is she?" she asked to both Joe and Kiara
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"Lissa? She's resting last I checked. After everything, her injuries are just nothing more than a handful of bruises and scrapes. Her G-Diffuser system before it cut off probably took the brunt of ...Revere's attack." Joe said. "What I would do to see that man dead and buried. I wouldn't hesitate to put a few rounds in him."

Comment

Helios System

"It is just that I wonder why he let the remaining pilots alive, the blasts on their ships hit specific areas to not destroy entirely the vessels, not to offend the abilities of your comrades, but it looks like that Revere made it to send a message or warning" Mara said with a deep thought

"There have been odd ocurrences in fairly recent time, I met both a strange guy called Gunner in a destroyed city of Cenarious planet, he was like searching for something really specific. Then this girl called Anankerisa appears calling him Eleos and I saw him flinching, the little one wasn´t normal either, she was a trouble magnet because a group of mercenaries attacked the ship searching for her and unless the girl had a disappearing and teleportation device, she could be an arcane being" the white haired pointed out the oddities. She did know about the idea of magic and she admitted that it could exist mostly from the books she had collected through time and the little one truly showed things that defied science

"And finally the soldier and AI appear time travelling from way past years, many things occured in such a short time for what I have seen" Mara said looking at Joe

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X