Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Joe stopped walking for a moment. "Mercenaries? What System were they in? Define 'group'? How big? Did they have an insignia?" He then pulled out a notepad and drew three emblems.
    The laurel crown and golden eight point star with a sword in the background of the Strike Fighters,
    The gilded purple shield with a sword in front of it of the NGO,
    and finally the sapphire blue shield with the mark of the Galaxy on it of the Guardians.
    "Did you see any of these on the ships?"

Comment

Helios System

Mara pointed to the purple shield symbol "Those were the ones who raided the ship, what was strange is that they knew Anankerisa was on the ship and let everyone escape before destroying it" she explained the whole situation to Joe

"Also their leader tried said something big was coming, I didnpt say anything to him since his weapon would fail with me though"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

Joe seemed dumbstruck. "What system?! And who was the leader? What did he look like?"

Comment

Helios System

"I don't care, I just want it somewhat comfortable, and with suitable lighting for reading." Mima said.

"It's mainly so people don't pry into things they shouldn't. Though, to be honest, I'm just running maintenance." Nova explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System

"...Right." Nero then clapped and a holographic control panel appeared in front of him. He then tapped through some menus and finally a large holographic panel that appeared to be where a wall would go displayed in the Study. He then adjusted it's position and tapped the projection and a wall solidified, setting off half of the study. He then placed a door and then pressed another button. Next, he opened the door and revealed a fully furnished room inside. "There...hopefully this time it has everything..."

"Oh~ maintenance on what?" Terrisa asked.

Comment

Helios System

We were going to through celestora system as the man I think was the leader pointed a pulse gun at me, he was man with deep red eyes and grey spiked hair, he had a black coat, which resembled a variation of the Strike Fighter's commanding officer uniform, and red streaks patterned the jacket and his weapons. A single edged Energy Sabre, or what appeared to be an Energy Sabre. He was talking about Anankerisa and about there was something bigger behind the war. After I left the ship, an NGO vessel crossed the warp gate to this system, but I lost it´s trace, instead I found your fleet Mara explained the features of the man and how she got here
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"Wow." Mima said, looking at the room. "Far beyond anything I expected. Odd magic."

"My suit's power source. Far more reliable than those aura crystals. Requires a bit more maintenance though." Nova explained, tapping more keys.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Sol Inceneron
                  Inopia - Temple of the Lost

"Sounds like him...Guess everyone hates him, eh? I don't mind that, it's not like i'm on particularly good terms with him either. But there's a problem. From the murals I'm guessing there are 5? I doubt anyone knows even the location of one, so how are you going to stop Revere from getting them? And if you are going to search for it...There is a huge number of places they could be hidden." Nhiome replied, making sure to step out of range of the sword.
                  How many times can you die a day~?
                  How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System

John and Cortana were walking alongside the group, listening to Joe and Mara's conversation. From what John heard, they might have arrived at this galaxy's conflict's climax. There was a group called the NGO, but the only thing John could figure out was that they were a threat.

"Who are the NGO?", John asked Joe.

Cortana simply kept silent, paying attention and listening to all she could about this possible threat.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Helios System

Joe smiled wryly. "So you met the devil himself, huh? Revere..." Joe started walking again towards the hanger. "...what is his goal? What is he really after..." He mused to himself. Then he responded to John. "The NGO, A.K.A. the Noble Guardian Order, is an offshoot of the Guardians, a faction of mercenaries. Their sole mission seems to be the overthrow of the Venturian Council, however, ever since Revere defected to them, things have changed. Now they are active extremists in comparison to the Guardians. The Strike Fighters is the only thing standing against them actively. The NGO is actually relatively new in terms of the entirety of the War of Eternity. Initially it was a power struggle between the Strike Fighters and the Guardians. Ever since the NGO's formation, the focus shifted. The current commander of the entire NGO fleet is Roderick, a man with a mind that's as twisted as his motives. He made Revere his Lieutenant as soon as he defected from the Strike Fighters. Some believe Revere will dispose of Roderick and take complete control of the NGO."

Nero smiled. "Heh...ya...it's convenience mainly." He then sat down on the couch. "Alright...now what do ya want to do? est up a bit or something else?"

"More Reliable? How so?" Terrisa looked at Nova with a curious face.

Sol Inceneron
                      Inopia - Temple of the Lost

"More like fear him." Dalia said gravely. "He'll kill in cold blood with no hesitation. He has no soul." She then held Arke so that it rested in both hands. "Actually, there's 6 shards of Starlight. The sixth one, however...the legends only say that it is a part of the key that unlocks the power of the Shards of Starlight. It is referenced with Nexion system...but that's it. Anyway...there's one thing..." She lifted Arke so that Nhiome could see the blood-channel of the sword. "The inscription you see there is in the language of "The Creators" A dead language no one knows how to read. I've seen similar inscriptions throughout these temples as though marking a path...unfortunately I kept running into dead ends and going in circles..."
                      She then sheathed the blade. "There's a Shard here...I just know it. Ever since I found Arke...I knew that the Legends were real..." She looked up at the ceiling. "The Legends that can end all of our suffering..."
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-30-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Helios System

"Probably just sort through the stuff in the pocket dimension. There is a lot in there I still haven't looked into." Mima explained.

"Well, for one, it doesn't have the whole 'exert too much energy and it dies permenantly' thing. That, and the fact that it doesn't corrupt people or short out if you touch it. You might burn your hand off, but you won't short it out." Nova chuckled.

Comment

Helios System

"Then why not gather intelligence on their whereabouts and wipe them out with super-soldiers?", John asked Joe.

Cortana raised an eyebrow at John's comment. She knew what he was referencing. John was talking about using anti-Insurrectionist tactics against the NGO. This involved gathering intelligence on the enemy's location, contacts, weaponry, and resources, then crippling each one. Once they had enough to find the Insurrectionist's base of operations, they would then send Spartan-II super-soldiers to kill them off.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Helios System

"This war has been raging for millennia. I'm certain that was tried. But alas, when you have an entire Galaxy as your battle ground...its easier said than done." Joe shook his head. "People have begun calling the war the Curse of Venturia. No matter what happens, it will continue. No one knows really the reason the fighting is continuing, but people believe in each faction's purpose regardless. They believe each one has a solution to end the fighting. To a point, no one even knows who is right or who is wrong..."
                            Joe smiled wryly. "Wouldn't that be the day... To find out in the end we've been fighting on the wrong side and that Revere is actually the good guy. Ha! Like that'll ever happen."

"Alright, sure a few personal items." Nero got up and looked at the chest that was on the table. "Might as well get started on that."

"But can it recharge itself indefinitely? That's why Aura Crystals are used. They defy the laws of the conservation of energy. Also, there's some people that believe they form a bond with a crystal that isn't Crystal Fusion. That's why Maverick pilots only use one type of power crystal in their fighters. They feel they can become truly one with the fighter, that their will becomes the power of the fighter." Terrisa pointed out. "Oh, and I just remembered...I need to go back for the funeral rites. You should come to. Mavericks' Honor is a special rite that many never perform anymore."

Comment

Helios System

"There is something that you must know too, even though there are ones who truly want to stop the war, there are people who can and would use their weaponry to force the people´s trust. Just look at the size of this fleet, if your leader would want, he or she could send it to destroy planets. There are no good or bad sides on this war, only the faction that will survive" Mara said not looking at everyone

"There had been countless of inocent people who have persihed because of this madness, if the guardians and the strike fighters are now facing the NGO, can´t you make a truce? this bloodshed has gone to the point of stupidity" the bioroid said with a tight grip of her fist

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"That's the problem. The Guardians. Ever since the NGO, they've gone silent. We don't know what their motives are let alone whether they're still against the Strike Fighters still or not. To be honest, the Strike Fighters are losing. In numbers, the NGO is superior. The combined forces of the Strike Fighters would have a grand total of only 3 Iupiter Class Battle Cruisers. If the Guardians turned against us again, we would be facing the NGO's 3 Iupiters and the Guardian's 2. In short, their 5 against our 3...that in of itself can decide the entire war. But instead, the Guardians seem to have been able to keep silent and from what I've heard have become virtual ghosts. They have successfully hidden their fleet. We don't know where they are or what they're up to. Hell, we don't technically know really why they exist other than to be against the Venturian Council." Joe shook his head. "We're beyond truce, we're beyond simply stopping. All three sides are to the point now where it's them or us. As much as it would seem simple to put down all our weapons and cease, all sides know...whoever puts down their weapons first, dies...whoever puts down their weapons first, faces complete annihilation."
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-31-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X