Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

"Whatever that makes you comfortable Cortana, if you like it, then its good" Mara said with a calm smile

The bioroid was wondering on her own attire "Just look at mine, its combination of thight suit with casual wearing"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

Kiara nodded. "Right, whatever you prefer is fine. Most of the time, physical armor isn't that big of a deal due to personal shields which help protect against head-on attacks, if you really are going to go into combat. Though they're a bit tricky to use from what I heard. Anyway on fashion, I think it would be good to mix the two."

Joe nodded. "Aye, I'm looking forward to it. I mean they say that the ground training here tests more than just your abilities...and I can only imagine what that means..."

Nero shrugged. "Actually, the original Guardians were Aurora, Aetheron, and Erebos. Aetheron took Sol and Luna as disciples to train them as Guardians of Time. Aurora is a spirit because something happened where she was killed...but then the Master of Time, the one who they serve in the Manor of Eternity which is the other name for the Halls of Time, granted her the ability to exist as a spirit."

Terrisa looked on in childish awe. "Oh! Cool!" She clapped her hands together, "So are you human, Vatian, Irian, or something else?"

Comment

Helios System

"Still didn't answer my other question." Mima replied and made a motion with her tail like she was tapping her feet.

Nova took a bite of her food. "Doesn't matter." she wiped her lips using a napkin.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System

Mara started taking care of her clothing as it had quite some loose ends since her adventure in the destroyed city where she met Gunner

Taking off her shirt, the bioroid started stitching and treating it while humming a relaxed tune "One could wonder how after all these years, clothe ripping is still a constant trouble" she said with a smirk

Finishing with the shirt, the white haired used a mirror to check the plug in holes at her back (Hm.. I could easily deal with the shirt problem when I get in my ship and connect") she thought and cut three holes in the back of the garment that matched with the plug in holes of her body

Finally putting the shirt back on her, Mara looked at the finished job and smiled
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"Oh, right...where...." Nero closed his eyes in thought. "None of the legends specify any particular locations on where they might be..."
            "The only legend which specifies specific locations is the Legend of the Shards of Starlight...and that would be the six main solar systems and the six planets where something of the race known as the Ancients, who created the galaxy, lies. The problem is...the two legends contradict each other on many points so most believe them to be not at all related...but at this point I would think the Legend of the Shards has a possible clue that could lead to the Guardians."

"Why don't you want to say?" Terrisa asked, tilting her head as she nibbled on her pizza.

"According to history, during the time which the first Humans arrived, it wasn't just continuous progression of technology. There were times when the galaxy sort of "reset" where a great war occurred and there would be a heavy loss in the advancement of everything." Kiara explained. "Oh and if you want, there are machines that could fix almost anything you need in the city."

Comment

Helios System

"Its ok Kiara, but no thanks, I tend to do things by my own hands. I don´t like to use technology, I feel that technology make me dependant" Mara said moving the hem of her shirt back on place.

The bioroid then noticed "I know the irony though, but I always liked to do things manually, heck my ship has many antiques" she smirked

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"Then let's read the thing and figure it out from there." Mima said. At this point, Reimu and Marisa went back into the orbs, which then sat on the table.

"Because it doesn't matter." Nova repeated, eating another piece of her food.

Venion System
                Hyperion

At this point, the craft was at the edge of Hyperion's orbit, as the mech's claw smashed down onto the Reaper, who in turn avoided it, sending the claw straight through the ship's hull, causing warning sirens.

"Ah shit." came Selarious's voice as the craft started to plummet, Reaper barely hanging on, and the mech's arm being stuck in the ship. The Reaper rose it's arm to his helmet.

"Emergency teleport." The Reaper said, as it disappeared, reappearing inside his ship. It watched through a viewscreen as it plummuted down and down, hitting the ground and causing a large explosion. He then set a teleporter for the ship's coordinates to make sure Selarious was dead.
                Last edited by Koishi; 10-27-2013, 09:54 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Sol Inceneron
                  Inopia - Temple of the Lost

"This legends of the Shards of Starlight thing is appearing a bit more often than comfortable for a legend...The entire planet is a temple...? Seems a bit far-fetched, but it would explain the size of this place. You know what those murals mean?" Nhiome looked around again, then his gaze landed on KuroiKaze.

"Sorry if this seems insulting, but as important as this find might be, my ship is more important to me, I will fix her up first, why don't you just go and...do whatever it is you do when you find something like this first? At least this way, we have a way out" Nhiome gestured at the distant hole in the ceiling.
                  How many times can you die a day~?
                  How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Sol Inceneron

"Hm? Oh you don't know? I thought the story was quite popular. Even though its a legend, it makes for a nice bedtime story. Also it's ingrained in the history of the Galaxy. It says that the Galaxy was created by the help of a goddess who we call Venturia and the Sacred Star. Afterwards, the Star was broken by darkness and thus the Shards of Starlight were created along with the Galaxy."
                    Dalia looked about the great temple then turned back to Nhiome.
                    "And sure, tend to your ship. I'll try to see what the Murals mean."
                    "Oh and hope there's no more tremors. Might seal that exit off and then we gotta work our way through the temple to reach the caverns."

Helios System

"Right." Kiara nodded. "At least technology can help us achieve things that we couldn't normally do."

"It's...complicated. To determine the reality of the legends we would need someone who's familiar with them...someone like..." Nero paused. "Wait... What was the name of that one pilot who concluded that you were tied to the legends?"
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-28-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Sol Inceneron

"I feel like you just jinxed us..." Nhiome got back in KuroiKaze, well, just in case there is tremor, the hull really can't take anymore. Nhiome dragged the ship some distance away from where it originally landed with the one engine. That should help to deal with any debris...time to get to work.

He got out the sheets of metal again and set to patching, hammering, riveting and where necessary welding, though he tried to avoid that, he just didn't have enough rivets though, he wanted to save those he had for the more important areas. If we have to go through the temple to reach the caverns...well, the engines are next then.
                      How many times can you die a day~?
                      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System

"That's the whole reason I came here.", John said in a calm tone.

After a long while, Cortana finally came up with a decision. She decided to choose Kiara's design, only that she made a couple of modifications to it. Instead of it being red, it was now blue. She also removed the white metal neckpiece. http://pso2blog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/o0800056111840851948.jpg

Once she was done, Cortana looked at the final result and gave a slight smile as she pressed the machine's initiation button. All she had to do now was wait.
                        Last edited by S121; 10-28-2013, 12:45 PM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Helios System Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Mara smiled remembering something " I kmow that technology help us and I admit is of good use, but sometimes some people overuse it. My boss at the engineering research was like a sphere of fat in a floating chair she said

" that beach ball was a pain for everyone, specially for us the females, then lets add the fact he.. Enjoyed cyborgs and mechanical beings so here I am with my stuff and he comes to me saying "hey there cutie, want to play with my servos?" I remember shooing him away for enough times and when I snapped, lets say I did some tinkering on his chair and blasted him to the next building the bioroid finished with an embarrassed smile

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

"I think it was Aion, I my memory serves correctly." Mima said. "Though my memory isn't the most reliable thing in the universe."

Comment

Helios System

Kiara nodded, "There's a few people here I could do the same, especially the Drone Pilots. They get pretty arrogant at times. Them and the Mavericks sometimes go at each other's throats I swear...
                              There's no love loss between them to say the least."
                              She then turned to Cortana. "So you've decided on that? Ok then, looks like its almost done on its process. I'll go out and tell the guys that we're almost ready. I'm certain they must be bored out of their skulls by now, hehehe."

"Heh, aye...It's a really interesting system I heard...It's like physical training except more like holographic. Yet you can feel everything. You can even feel what it's like to die..." Joe went quiet for a moment. "I wonder...with everything Arrow has been through...I think he might already know something about..." he trailed off as he seemed to chase his train of thought for a moment.

"Right...Aion..." Nero looked back to Mima. "I think we need to figure out what he really knows."

Sol Inceneron

"So what do we have here..." Dalia walked along the wall, looking over the mosaics and murals. Suddenly her eyes fell on one mosaic in particular. "...no way...H-H-HEY! QUICK!" Dalia called back to Nhiome.
                              The mural showed a representation a man with silver-blonde hair with a black starburst pattern holding a silver sword up, a sword similar to Dalia's, another man with dark brown messy hair wielding a large cannon, a young girl with similar hair color holding a doll, a girl with black short hair with a staff of medics, a female Vatian with fire red hair, similar to Ember, a lab coat, and what seemed to be attack drones, a man wearing a brown fedora and holding a sniper rifle, and a representation of Dalia herself.
                              Next to them was what could be assumed was a man in green armor, a woman with black and gold eyes and white hair, another woman with green hair and a ghost tail and crescent staff, two beings in black organic looking armor, one being female, a Bird like Irian and a human, and finally, a representation of Nhiome.

Comment

Helios System

"Everyone has their skeletons in the closet." Mima said.

As Nova munched down, she finished her meal, then, she opened an odd looking panel on the arm of the armor, tapping some keys which were in seemingly indecipherable language.

Comment

Working...
                                X