Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sol Inceneron
    Inopia - Underground Caverns

Dalia was about to speak when suddenly the ground beneath the ship trembled.
    "Aw...f*ck...the caverns are shifting again!" She grabbed onto the nearest thing she could. A Larger tremor occurred. "Hahaha! They said there's eighty floors of open space beneath here! If the floor gives, it's down we go! Ha!"
    An even larger tremor and the ground cracked and gave way.

Temple of the Lost

At the bottom of the shaft, was a great hall, massive in sheer size. Great columns rose up around the large circular room. Blue veins of crystal energy ran across floor column, and ceiling. The dim glow of blue served as the only source of light in the ancient temple where pictographs and sigils made up the walls.

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

"Heh, what do I know? Take the fairy tale stories, that's all I got. Aion on the other hand...he...ever since Revere dumped him in the South Sea of Dua and he had to cross the Mirror Sea, which is told of in the legends, he became sort of an expert on the legends. He's almost became obsessed with them, though he would deny otherwise." Joe leaned back. "Though I kinda find it funny...why would you want to find the Shards when they don't even exist? And...why would you try to go to a place that has nothing to do with the Legend of the Shards of Starlight? The Story of the Halls of Time...contradicts the Legend of the Shards..."

"If you heard the tales as they are...Then you would find yourself caught in the lies that shroud this Galaxy."
    "If you seek the truth, follow the path the Ancients left."
    "...Follow the one who knows of the truth."

Aurora seemed to be floating by Joe for a moment and then disappeared again...

Comment

Temple of the Lost

Nhiome picked himself up off the floor and limped outside, the fall had reopened the wound on his leg. He looked back at KuroiKaze , Well, guess i'm gonna fix the hull first. The foward section had sustained even more damaged, having hit the ground first, the rest of the ship were also extremely battered.

He then looked around, it was quite dark, so he took out his welder and turned it on, a small but bright flame burst into existence.

"This blue light looks familiar..." He mused, then shook his head and turned to the woman. "I'm afraid I don't have any torches or anything like that, I assume you have your own? considering that you go around these dark places. So what is this place?"
      How many times can you die a day~?
      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System

"I don't know, it's like one of those moments where you have something on the tip of your tongue, but you can't exactly remember it." Mima explained, a slightly annoyed look on her face.

"Well, maybe there's something else in the chest." Reimu commented.

"Maybe.." Mima pulled the chest over to her, and dug through more of it. There were many things in the chest, which she pulled some stuff out one by one. There was a quite plain bottle which read "Hourai" on the side of it, a purpleish pink umbrella marked "Kazami" on it's handle, a small yellow mallet which she could probably fit on her palm, what seemed to be a simple purple gourd shaped bottle, and quite a few other odds and ends.

"This is an odd assortment of stuff." Mima said.

"Well, most people from Gensokyo put something in there, it's like a time capsule, only a bit heavier and bigger." Reimu explained. "Since you were the only one who could live and access the pocket dimension a long time from the point we gave it to you , you were our choice in case something went wrong and Gensokyo was destroyed."

"Well, again, it's complicated." Nova said. "You can just call me Nova. I don't like using my real name." Nova explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sol Inceneron
          Inopia - Temple of the Lost

Dalia didn't immediately respond. Instead she drew her long sword and held it up. The golden blade began to shine with energy being drawn to I until the light illuminated the room. She then held a hand out and the light energy formed a sphere in her palm, held captive by sigil rings. She lowered her sword and gentle nudged it upwards and it floated to the ceiling, bating the room in golden light. When the great murals and mosaics were revealed, Dalia seemed to be a kid that just received a Christmas present. "Wow....this....this....this is incredible! To think something like this existed here untouched!"

Helios System

"There's more to it than just discovering yourself."
          Nero turned to where the voice came from and saw Cicero. "YOU!" He sprung to his feet and put some distance between him and the other man, pulling out his pistol in the process.
          "Missed me, 'brother'?"
          "What...what are you doing here?!"
          "Nothing in particular, thought I'd just check in with Mima. Oh and speaking of which, I can give ya alittle something extra: Your memories, or should I say, powers... won't fully restore themselves until a certain...block is removed. You might be able to regain your memories this way...but there's only one person that can remove the block and restore you to what you were. Just thought I'd let you know." Cicero waved as though distracted and then headed for the door.

"Nova?" Terrisa tilted her head. "It's a nice nickname!" She then ran around Nova once and then spoke again. "So you going to get food? I can show you the way to the Mess Hall if you'd like! Iupiter Class cruisers are pretty big you know~"
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-26-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Helios System

"Would you mind telling me who that would be?" Mima asked. "Or are you just going to leave me with not a single lead to find this person?"

"Well, that may be helpful." Nova said. "Lead the way."
            Last edited by Koishi; 10-26-2013, 02:46 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Helios System

"Come now, I'm not leaving you completely clueless." Cicero chuckled. "Besides, wouldn't you think it odd, that the very people that brought you to this galaxy, would know nothing of your current condition?" He then walked out the door and as the door closed, it could be seen that Cicero vanished.

"Mhm! Right this way!" Terrisa then skipped ahead slightly, heading for the mess hall.
              After a short time, they reached the large hall, with tables scattered throughout the multi tiered area.

Comment

Helios System

"I don't even have a clue who even brought me here though." Mima said sadly.

"It's gotta be someone powerful." Marisa started. "Maybe a god or somethin'. I can think of few who could have that kind of power, though they were on Earth."

"Well, that's gone, so we're still left with a very vague lead, which we don't even have a slight clue what it could mean," Reimu said.

"Joy." Mima said sarcastically.

"Okay, big place." Nova commented. "Now where's the food?"

Comment

Helios System

"Actually..." Nero looked to the keystone he gave Mima that was in her staff. "We do have something." He got up and started to pace the room. "We've determined that somehow the Stories that tell of the Halls of Time might be linked to Mima now." He turned to her. "And I know that the stories tell that the Guardians are indeed powerful."

"Over there at the center column, the chef there has some meals already prepared, or you can get something made to order!" Terrisa skipped forward again, humming slightly.

Comment

Helios System

"And who or what exactly are these guardians?" Mima asked, scratching her head.

Nova went over to the column, and silently got a tray of food, bringing it over to a table. She honestly didn't care what the food was, as long as it gave her the nutrients she needed.

Comment

Sol Inceneron

Nhiome clicked off the welder. Never mind torches, this works too.

"That's a...nice...sword. Anyway, considering how excited you are, this place must be quite a find?" Nhiome had decided to ignore the light trick she had just did, after all, everyone has their secrets. "Oh yeah, I still don't know your name yet...?"
                      How many times can you die a day~?
                      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System

John looked over Joe's shoulder as if he saw something, something very unusual. After a split second, John turned back to Joe and spoke.

"Then I should talk to Aion after this. I was told that if I heard the tales as they are... then I would find myself caught in the lies that shroud this Galaxy. If I seek the truth, then I should follow the path the Ancients left.", John calmly said to Joe.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Helios System

Joe shrugged and shook his head. "Might be a bit until you can really talk to him about anything. Right now after the funeral, he'll want to train. Luckily we have ground combat training next."

Nero stopped pacing and seemed to be trying to grasp a concept. "The Guardians of Time...There's only two legends that make mention of them, the Story of the Halls of Time and the Legacy of the Blood Tome. The story tells of a place protected by five Guardians, four of which are knights, the fifth is a spirit."

"The Legacy of the Blood Tome tells of a book that was known as the Grimoire of Sol and Luna, and Sol and Luna are supposedly two of the knights of the Halls of Time. The book is said to contain the very secrets of the universe...but that's just the story. Throughout the story, it is said that someone found the Grimoire of Sol and Luna and that they managed to open the seal placed upon it. However, that's how the book earned the name 'The Blood Tome,' as the one that had found it...disappeared and the book was found in a pool of blood...and there were no stains on the book. So the stories say that the book is held by one of the two remaining knights, as Sol and Luna have also vanished in the later parts of the stories. The two that remain are said to be Erebos, of the dark and Aetheron, of the light."

"The fact that you said that you arrived here via the Mirror Sea proves that the Legends bear some truth...so Erebos and Aetheron could exist, along with the spirit, Aurora."

Terrisa followed Nova with a plate of pizza. "So~ Where you from?" She asked with her innocent voice.

Sol Inceneron

"Oh! Right, my name is Dalia." She then looked to the sword. "And ya...hard to believe a sword can do that, huh? It's called Arke, one of three swords of the Legends of the Shards of Starlight. It's said to have been made in the fires of Heaven's Forge, and to be one of three keys to some great treasure or something..."

"And this place...I've never seen anything like this in the other temples. There's theories that the entire planet is one giant temple...and this was supposed to be the location of the main hall..."

Comment

Helios System

"Firstly, it's sort of odd that four of them are knights and then suddenly, you have a spirit as the last one." Mima said. "Secondly, do have any idea where we could possibly find one of these knights?" Mima asked.

"Somewhere." Nova said as the lower half of her mask retracted, revealing ghostly pale skin, and black metal cheeks seamlessly linking to the skin.

Comment

Helios System

If you ask me about clothing, a suit that is both practical and comfortable is good for travelling, then if you need some armor, it would depend on how you go for combat, heavy armors are good for the ones who use weaponry to deflect and calm the punch of a bullet." Mara spoke to the AI

"But then if you go for close combat and quick reaction movements, a light armor is the best thing to use, fitted to movility and protection at the same time" the white haired suggested showing her armor in the computer http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ce-d5hhz9z.png
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

Cortana thought for a moment, then spoke.

"It's interesting, but based on the weapons in this time period, it wouldn't protect me very well. Either way, we're trying to find something that is strictly casual-wear. I'll come up with a battle suit later. I need something that is breathable, light, and not restricting. I might take the pants, but the rest looks too bulky for normal clothes. Not unless I take both sets. They each serve as particular function. One would be good for warmer environments and would make me seem more approachable, while the other would be good for colder environments and for more formal settings.", Cortana said as she continued to look at the two pictures.

"What do you guys think? Both?", Cortana asked Kiara and Mara.

"Ground training doesn't sound too bad.", John said to Joe.

John knew that the ground training was what he was best at. Spartan-IIs were excellent soldiers, capable of fighting an entire army before falling in battle.
                                Last edited by S121; 10-27-2013, 04:55 PM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X