X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's okay Cucoo.

I found a possible theme song that suits my character Hajime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ish good

And now I finally found the song I would use for Eleos:

----------

in a duel to the death:

This one could be his alternate generic theme.

Comment

I'm going to make an app for this.

How many characters are we allowed to have?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Like I said in the opening post. Anyone could have up to at least 5 maybe even 6-7 if they really think they can handle that many. If one doesn't want to have that many characters then they can stick with just 1. For example I will be introducing a few more characters as the RP goes on of course (because I'm the owner of this RP duh.)

I should add a bit more on each government as they are slowly brought into full effect in the RP. I will also list things the Government use to hunt down Super-humans.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

My first character was going to be, you guessed it, similar to a Spartan. Nothing says superhuman like the ability to throw cars. As for his ability, he was going to be able to either have regeneration, or the ability to make his body incredibly durable.

I was thinking of making my second character a human that has advanced psychokinesis, allowing him to be able to affect things on the atomic level and can create PK barriers.

Does that sound alright?

EDIT:

On second thought, it would be better for me to actually make an app instead of just telling you about them.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Sounds fine. As long as they are not overpowered or become overpowered.

Comment

I just thought of something...I could bring in the H4X S1GN version of Nero + Cicero here...
                I'll work it through a bit but I think I should give Eleos a means of hacking systems via Cicero or Nero....I'll have to choose and debate with myself a bit.

Comment

@Cucoo

Huh... one of the characters I am going to be introduced is going to be a mysterious (in terms of background) hacker that has a bit of a random personality. He is a character I have planned for my story, and will be appearing in the eventual 2nd chapter of it...

I will be introducing him into the story... eventually.

@Bookdragon

Hey uh... I saw you say Hajime in your post in the IC... was that a mistake?

Comment

hard to write while at school I'll try tough
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@ Sustic
                      Sounds like Cicero based on that.

H4X S1GN was a little pipe dream I whipped up one night and it became my initial RP concept here that flopped.

Cicero would be the interesting one to introduce considering his style.

Would floating mini attack drones that can be remotely controlled in a short distance be plausible in this story? And Mind Link Computer interfaces?

@ Katrix

Aye.

Comment

It's okay Katrix. You don't have to post right away. In fact like I said just take all the time you need. Just wait until after school if you have to... I'd say I should introduce another character from my story so others can have a character to interact with.

@Cucoo

Well it is possible to have mind-link drones, but in the RP those are hard to come by and are mostly used by military organizations or any other organization that has the funding to produce such things.

Comment

@ Sus

How big of a Drone we talkin? I'm thinkin like small personal little guardian drones that have like some sort of weapon in each (Big as a melon)

EDIT: This is sorta my inspiration:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-15-2013, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Slightly larger than a full grown watermelon. They usually do have a personal weapon which is a very weak experimental energy pistol like weapon that fires weak shots that even though they can damage targets, are relatively weak. These built in weapons also run on a solar battery, and due to the energy usage are almost useless in indoor environments.

There are some that are slightly larger, but have a weapon that is compared to the modern day H&K MP5 Submachine gun in terms of power, fire rate, and clip size.

Both drones must have a LOT of mental power to actually control.

Also...

THIS IS IMPORTANT! I EDITED THE APP IN THE OPENING POST! I ADDED A NEW LITTLE THING THAT I MISSED! IT'S THE GENDER OF CHARACTERS!

People who have already applied and got accepted do not need to edit their apps.

Comment

@ Sus

Cicero is crazy enough to control something like those, primarily the smaller as emergency only.
                              And shoot...outdoor only in broad daylight?
                              ...I would use Nero and his throwing knives instead then.

Unless I can say Cicero modified them so that they run on Duracell Batte- er, I mean- Something that lasts a bit better in night time and indoor environments.

And the requirement for extreme mental power would make them unusable anyway so useless for what I had in mind, therefore I would go with Nero.

Comment

Name: Ryoji

Age: 19 (so far it seems he is the youngest character)

Race: Human Pyrokinetic

Height: 6ft 1 (he's younger than Hajime, but he is slightly taller than him by half a foot.)

Weight: 201 lb

Physical Appearance: Long brown hair, blue eyes, Wears glasses, a white sleeveless shirt, and brown cotton pants. He has a relatively healthy build, when compared to Hajime though he is quite skinny.

Bio:

Ryoji has always been a bit… odd in the head. He always liked the destruction of things, whether it be on TV, or be in real life. When he was younger he occasionally would blow random things up with firecrackers, and would set leaves on fire with matches. This had his parents worried a little, but they did not think anything of it. After all Ryoji was just a kid and wanted to have fun right? Well when he reached the age of 13 he got into trouble for burning his mother's wedding dress which she had kept since her wedding as a cherished memory.

Ryoji did not like his mother yelling at him...

For some reason something in his mind told him that he did not have to put up with the constant yelling of his mother. Ryoji did take his punishment like a normal child, but a flame inside him was growing like a wildfire. His mother told him that she was going to the store in town for a while, and that his father would be home from work soon. She also told him that he was not allowed to leave his room until she got back. Ryoji didn't want to listen to her, but he also did not want to get in more trouble. All the while the flame inside him grew bigger and bigger.

30 minutes passed by, and as his father pulled up to the driveway. The sight was absolutely shocking. In the blink of an eye the house was suddenly engulfed in flames! Shortly after the fire department came by to put out the fire, but when they arrived the house was nothing but a pile of ashes. Ryoji's parents were found eventually, though their bodies were burned to a crisp. Ryoji too was found among the rubble unharmed. There were no signs of how the fire started. Little did they know that Ryoji was the cause of the fire, and so they sent him off to live with his aunt and uncle. Ryoji had trained his new found powers in secret. Growing stronger by as the days went by, until he grew to the point where he uses his powers for his own personal gain.

He did have a brief run in with Hajime at one point, but they didn't pay much attention to each other. Except one day when Ryoji was just screwing around by messing with the homeless folk around the old residential district. Hajime did not tolerate this one bit. As such Hajime got into a pretty fierce battle against Ryoji. A battle of electricity and fire. Hajime won but just barely... he was severely injured and even burned, but Ryoji had it even worse. He was out cold... when someone stumbled upon him they immediately called an ambulance and had his injuries taken care of.

Now Hajime is fully recovered, and so is Ryoji... They now both share an equal hatred for each other. If either one of them are in the same area do not stay near unless you are dumb enough... Ryoji might just go out of control with his pyrokinesis...

Personality: Ryoji is a bit psychotic, but nothing too major. He is quite arrogant and usually boasts on how he will "turn you into charcoal if you get too close." Despite this he is still more social than Hajime ever will be. Because of this it's a bit easier to befriend Ryoji (but harder to stay on his good side.) Ryoji literally hates Hajime with all his guts, and vice versa. Though they won't go about killing each other. No one knows why, but those that know both of them is theorize that they share a mutual understanding of each other. They both just want to be themselves. Still do not get on Ryoji's bad side unless you don't want anything to get burned. Ryoji also isn't the brightest... as such he is quite easy to fool.

Abilities: Ryoji is a Pyro-kinetic human and can create flames with his mind (though takes a lot of focus), and control flames (which is much easier to do.) Ryoji has developed a few tricks with his flames such as using them to propel himself into the air. Like most Pyro-kinetics he is immune to fire and heat. In fact Pyro-kinetics enjoy the heat to a certain extent. He generally fights at a distance by creating balls of fire to propel at his opponent.

Skills:
                                Ryoji has a bit of knowledge about the city since he has lived there for most of his life. He also enjoys parkour a bit (but is relatively poor at it.) He also is inexperienced in hand-to-hand combat. Hence why he prefers to fight at a distance.
                                Ryoji doesn't have much skills other than his knowledge of the city, and his relatively poor parkour skills. Also he is near sighted hence the glasses.

Other: Infinity is Key

Comment

Working...
                                X