Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for my app

Name: Daisuke Haruki

Race: Human. More specifically he is an Aero-Kinetic (control and manipulation of wind.)

Height: 5ft 11

Weight: 197 lb

Physical Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Bio: Daisuke was and is pretty much your ordinary kid. He has always been well behaved, as well as a truthful person. He did get in trouble occasionally, but he still was a good kid. As he grew older he noticed that whenever he his mood changed the direction of the wind also changed... though barely. One day when Daisuke was 13 a man with expert knowledge about telekinetic abilities saw Daisuke. Due to a sort of mental link the two shared he instantly knew that there was something special about Daisuke. After the man introduced himself to his family he told them the news about Daisuke's Aero-kinetic abilities. At first Daisuke's family was worried and even shocked about this news, but then the man gave them an offer... allow him to train Daisuke in how to fully use his abilities to be helpful rather than harmful. Daisuke's parents were at first hesitant... I mean this is just some strange man who is offering to literally take Daisuke to live with him, and train him.

The strange man then revealed himself to be Dr. Kay. A researcher on telekinetic abilities. He's an expert on telekinetic abilities even though he does not have any telekinetic powers himself. After Dr. Kay told Daisuke's parents about all the good Daisuke's powers can do Daisuke's parents slowly came to a decision... they accepted the man's offer. As such Daisuke went to live with Dr. Kay at his research lab until he was at least 18. Over the years Dr. Kay trained Daisuke and saw some improvements in his abilities. As such when Daisuke reached the age of 18 he said that Daisuke's training must be completed himself. Yes he still does help Daisuke, but he mostly let's Daisuke do things himself. Now Daisuke is attending a pretty decent college in Tokyo which is being payed for by Dr. Kay, and his parents. Daisuke still continues his training... whenever he has free time of course.

Personality: Daisuke is generally kind hearted and is usually willing to help others. He does not like to fight much. This is mostly because of how he was raised. His parents did not tolerate violence one bit at all. Daisuke tries to avoid conflict altogether. Daisuke is also a truthful person, if you tell him a personal secret then he will try his best to keep it.

Abilities: Aero-Kinesis. Though he is still not skilled in it. In fact it takes all his concentration just to change the flow of wind. Though there is one technique he got down pat though. He can create a small barrier of spiraling wind around him and even others (though it takes tremendous concentration for him to keep it stable.) It's hard to break through this barrier of wind due to the speed of it. If one touches it it can actually be harmful. If his concentration is broken at all when using this barrier technique the barrier will fade.

Skills: Daisuke does not have much skills except he is relatively kind and truthful. Most people who have gotten to know him claim that he is someone that they can trust. Aside from that he is also quite smart, but not anywhere near hacker levels. He is capable of solving certain puzzles if he focuses on it long enough. He has no fighting expertise at all.

Other: Infinity is Key.

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
      Time for my app

Name: Daisuke Haruki

Race: Human. More specifically he is an Aero-Kinetic (control and manipulation of wind.)

Height: 5ft 11

Weight: 197 lb

Physical Appearance:
      Spoiler:

Bio: Daisuke was and is pretty much your ordinary kid. He has always been well behaved, as well as a truthful person. He did get in trouble occasionally, but he still was a good kid. As he grew older he noticed that whenever he his mood changed the direction of the wind also changed... though barely. One day when Daisuke was 13 a man with expert knowledge about telekinetic abilities saw Daisuke. Due to a sort of mental link the two shared he instantly knew that there was something special about Daisuke. After the man introduced himself to his family he told them the news about Daisuke's Aero-kinetic abilities. At first Daisuke's family was worried and even shocked about this news, but then the man gave them an offer... allow him to train Daisuke in how to fully use his abilities to be helpful rather than harmful. Daisuke's parents were at first hesitant... I mean this is just some strange man who is offering to literally take Daisuke to live with him, and train him.

The strange man then revealed himself to be Dr. Kay. A researcher on telekinetic abilities. He's an expert on telekinetic abilities even though he does not have any telekinetic powers himself. After Dr. Kay told Daisuke's parents about all the good Daisuke's powers can do Daisuke's parents slowly came to a decision... they accepted the man's offer. As such Daisuke went to live with Dr. Kay at his research lab until he was at least 18. Over the years Dr. Kay trained Daisuke and saw some improvements in his abilities. As such when Daisuke reached the age of 18 he said that Daisuke's training must be completed himself. Yes he still does help Daisuke, but he mostly let's Daisuke do things himself. Now Daisuke is attending a pretty decent college in Tokyo which is being payed for by Dr. Kay, and his parents. Daisuke still continues his training... whenever he has free time of course.

Personality: Daisuke is generally kind hearted and is usually willing to help others. He does not like to fight much. This is mostly because of how he was raised. His parents did not tolerate violence one bit at all. Daisuke tries to avoid conflict altogether. Daisuke is also a truthful person, if you tell him a personal secret then he will try his best to keep it.

Abilities: Aero-Kinesis. Though he is still not skilled in it. In fact it takes all his concentration just to change the flow of wind. Though there is one technique he got down pat though. He can create a small barrier of spiraling wind around him and even others (though it takes tremendous concentration for him to keep it stable.) It's hard to break through this barrier of wind due to the speed of it. If one touches it it can actually be harmful. If his concentration is broken at all when using this barrier technique the barrier will fade.

Skills: Daisuke does not have much skills except he is relatively kind and truthful. Most people who have gotten to know him claim that he is someone that they can trust. Aside from that he is also quite smart, but not anywhere near hacker levels. He is capable of solving certain puzzles if he focuses on it long enough. He has no fighting expertise at all.

Other: Infinity is Key.

Accepted

Comment

Goodmorning people

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

I'm going to sleep.

Nighty night everyone...
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I really hate logging on at the wrong time...

Comment

Hey guys I'm back.

Comment

Wow... this RP is... slow...

Mostly because of the All the World's a Pokemon, and other RP's going on :P I should have made this RP at a different time.

Comment

Not really.

Half of it (for me) is the fact I can't do big IC posts during the week and this weekend a bit cause I gotta study fer exams.
                  tbh I don't even know why I'm posting at all right now >.>

logic...

Comment

Well no one has to do big major posts. Just take my recent post for example along with Katrix's. They aren't overly long.

The shortest I will allow for a post is 3 sentences per post.

Well anyway you better go study if you wish to pass your exams.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I guess you hadn't intended for it to be that slow. I'm used to waiting because of Fight Against Fantasy. In a way I could wish I could turn up the speed there just a little bit, but on the other side I love the fact that we have a slow RP that we can stick in the mods face if they say we post to often.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

No I didn't intend for it to be slightly more active (well I did but not by much.)

I do like a slow RP though. So personally I don't even mind.

Comment

Hey Sustic,

Would being able to change like clothes color via something like nanotech or w/e be possible
                          i.e. Eleos darkens his clothes for night operations.

Oh and random observation on the activeness of RPs

IC to OOC post count is about (I rounded alot for smaller ratios =w=;...alot.)
                          AtWaG:
                          2:3

AtWaP:
                          1:4

FaF:
                          3:2

EG: SS:
                          3:4

I have no idea what this really says about anything...but have fun with numberz.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-18-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Well judging by the fact that it is the future I would say yes. Expensive (normal people can afford them) yet useful. Though it's mostly used by people who can afford it.

What I mean is their are certain types of clothing that can be custom made that can switch to a preset color of the customers demand. For example:

You can have a set of clothes that are custom made to be red, but with a set secondary color of black that can be switched to at nearly any time one wishes as long as they push a button near the collar of a shirt, or the waistline of pants or the heel of shoes.

This kind of clothing does have military use.

Comment

FaF is the only RP that got more IC posts that OOC posts. That's kind of funny
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Hey guy's I'm back. I left to get food.

Comment