Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@katrix

Thks, most people usually say it in visitor messages or private ones...this is new XD
      How many times can you die a day~?
      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Goodmorning, and happy birthday Book! I would do something special for you since it's your birthday and all... but I cannot think of anything that won't end up making your characters far better than everyone else in the RP so...

Here's a birthday cookie cake!

Comment

Mind if I do a quick time skip to the next morning everyone?

Comment

I'm fine with the time skip cause I have Eleos sleeping.
            Dunno bout the rest. I think Katrix would want to do a few things and Book as well.

Comment

I'm fine, I can just say they spent the whole night reading ( like i sometimes do XD)
              How many times can you die a day~?
              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

All good here
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone

Very well. Expect an IC post coming up soon.

Comment

This looks like an interesting RP.

I will like to make an app... but I can't think of a character...
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Name: PROJECT: Sky Lance (Or just Lance)

Age: Well over 30. He's approximately between 37-39 years of age.

Race: Military Cybernetic Super-Human.

Height:
                      Without counting the wings: 6ft 9

With counting the wings: 7FT 5

Weight: Roughly 500-700 due to the cybernetic parts attached to his body.

Physical Appearance:
                      Without his helmet he has grey hair, and dark red eyes. As well as a few scars on his face due to past surgeries.

Bio: Not much is known about Lance except that he is a Super Human still used by the government. Due to the cybernetic parts added to him he is programmed to follow the government's orders.
                      Lance, also known as Sky Lance was developed by the military as an experiment to give Super Humans flight, by turning them into cyborg's. They enhanced these few Super-Humans with the highest grade technology. These mechanical parts may be highly advanced, but they do come at a risk. They are quite sensitive to things such as EMP's. Currently he is still forced to work with the military to take on any Super-Humans. He is currently stationed at a military base near Tokyo, Japan.

Personality: Not much is known about his personality. Currently he basically acts as your standard military drone. However that will change once the chip that is being used to control him is fried, or removed.

Abilities: As a Cybernetic Super-Human he has high tech devices attached to his body. His helmet which is directly connected to his nervous system (through a single cord that is plugged into the back of his head) he has enhanced aiming capabilities, hearing, and reaction time. However he can easily be blinded by electric shocks, or even simple magnets which could easily cause his helmet to go shutdown. He would literally be blacked out. He won't be able to hear anything, or see anything. His legs were also replaced with cybernetic legs that are used to prevent blood flow to his previous artificial legs. The reason behind this is because during a previous flight test with him he ended up having all his blood flow to his legs, as a result he ended up highly nauseous and could not keep up his flight. As such he was replaced with legs to help with landing, and to keep balance while on the ground (however it is difficult to walk with these legs. As such Lance prefers to fly to his destination. He can walk, it's just that with these artificial legs he can easily trip, and fall over.

He is also equipped with a steel backpack of sorts with his wings attached. With these wings Lance can fly through the air with ease. Much like a helicopter or a VTOL he can even remain stationary in the air, and turn directions with ease. The only problem with these wings are that they are highly sensitive. He usually has to have them inspected after each flight. They can also easily be temporarily shut down with an EMP. Lance's main weapon is a special assault rifle of sorts. It is designed with to be semi-automatic, high stopping power, and a relatively large clip of 20 rounds. It's meant for medium range.

Skills: Due to his helmet being designed to be like a high speed camera, and since it is hooked to his nervous system thanks to a special cord he has enhanced aiming capabilities, as well as being able to zoom in on objects from a distance. Able to accurately shoot targets from a large distance. However due to his gun's design he can't actually SHOOT targets at that are further than 9 meters (approximately 33 feet.) Aside from that he is also not designed for close range combat so if one can easily close the distance they can absolutely WRECK Lance. Yes he is quite durable, and his body is approximately 70% cybernetic's (except for his arms, torso, head, and nervous system) he can easily be taken out if you target the cybernetic parts of him. Blind him with an EMP then when he lands it's best to strike while he is grounded and blind.

Other: Infinity is Key

Oh and sorry for double-posting.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
                        Name: PROJECT: Sky Lance (Or just Lance)

Age: Well over 30. He's approximately between 37-39 years of age.

Race: Military Cybernetic Super-Human.

Height:
                        Without counting the wings: 6ft 9

With counting the wings: 7FT 5

Weight: Roughly 500-700 due to the cybernetic parts attached to his body.

Physical Appearance:
                        Without his helmet he has grey hair, and dark red eyes. As well as a few scars on his face due to past surgeries.

Bio: Not much is known about Lance except that he is a Super Human still used by the government. Due to the cybernetic parts added to him he is programmed to follow the government's orders.
                        Lance, also known as Sky Lance was developed by the military as an experiment to give Super Humans flight, by turning them into cyborg's. They enhanced these few Super-Humans with the highest grade technology. These mechanical parts may be highly advanced, but they do come at a risk. They are quite sensitive to things such as EMP's. Currently he is still forced to work with the military to take on any Super-Humans. He is currently stationed at a military base near Tokyo, Japan.

Personality: Not much is known about his personality. Currently he basically acts as your standard military drone. However that will change once the chip that is being used to control him is fried, or removed.

Abilities: As a Cybernetic Super-Human he has high tech devices attached to his body. His helmet which is directly connected to his nervous system (through a single cord that is plugged into the back of his head) he has enhanced aiming capabilities, hearing, and reaction time. However he can easily be blinded by electric shocks, or even simple magnets which could easily cause his helmet to go shutdown. He would literally be blacked out. He won't be able to hear anything, or see anything. His legs were also replaced with cybernetic legs that are used to prevent blood flow to his previous artificial legs. The reason behind this is because during a previous flight test with him he ended up having all his blood flow to his legs, as a result he ended up highly nauseous and could not keep up his flight. As such he was replaced with legs to help with landing, and to keep balance while on the ground (however it is difficult to walk with these legs. As such Lance prefers to fly to his destination. He can walk, it's just that with these artificial legs he can easily trip, and fall over.

He is also equipped with a steel backpack of sorts with his wings attached. With these wings Lance can fly through the air with ease. Much like a helicopter or a VTOL he can even remain stationary in the air, and turn directions with ease. The only problem with these wings are that they are highly sensitive. He usually has to have them inspected after each flight. They can also easily be temporarily shut down with an EMP. Lance's main weapon is a special assault rifle of sorts. It is designed with to be semi-automatic, high stopping power, and a relatively large clip of 20 rounds. It's meant for medium range.

Skills: Due to his helmet being designed to be like a high speed camera, and since it is hooked to his nervous system thanks to a special cord he has enhanced aiming capabilities, as well as being able to zoom in on objects from a distance. Able to accurately shoot targets from a large distance. However due to his gun's design he can't actually SHOOT targets at that are further than 9 meters (approximately 33 feet.) Aside from that he is also not designed for close range combat so if one can easily close the distance they can absolutely WRECK Lance. Yes he is quite durable, and his body is approximately 70% cybernetic's (except for his arms, torso, head, and nervous system) he can easily be taken out if you target the cybernetic parts of him. Blind him with an EMP then when he lands it's best to strike while he is grounded and blind.

Other: Infinity is Key

Oh and sorry for double-posting.
                        Well this is a... different character than expected. He seems like he could be of good focus. Like a sort of main enemy for the protagonists of this RP until he is finally defeated, and that device that controls him is destroyed? I assume that is what you are planning to do with him according to your app right?
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-23-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

More or less. I picture him as a character that would constantly be hunting down some of the main characters until he is eventually defeated.

Also I think this RP should have a bit more attention. Or at least you should have made this RP at a later time.

Comment

I really didn't want Spira out that early, but I guess I have to.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Hey Sustic, I want to plan out Eleos's next move a bit here...
                              So I'm thinking that Eleos would take up the job to pick off the superhuman (assuming they gave him maybe a really blurry picture so he could ID his target.)
                              He would be on top of a tall building and he would scope out the area where Hajime is with his sniper. How would ya want it t play out?

Comment

@Mega

Very well then. Accepted Mega.

@Katrix

You could have waited for a few more posts or so ya know. You didn't have to post with Spira again so early.

@Cucoo
                                Well yea the people who are trying to hire Eleos could have given them a really blurry picture.

Eleos could be scouting the rooftops looking everywhere for Hajime. Once he finally finds Hajime who would be roaming the streets towards the warehouse could give Hajime a few warning shots. Just to mess with him of sorts.
                                He then could keep an eye on Hajime, and wait until Hajime gets into a lone and secluded spot to take him out. I'm pretty sure Eleos could fire a few rounds and quickly hide before Hajime turns to look at whatever just shot at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X