Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Ok.

The reason I'm saying is that 700 pounds is well within a human's ability. I have first hand experience on that, being able to reach 1,100 with legs.

I would say that the average person can lift about 400 lbs with their legs. Total body strength might be hampered because of the upper body, but if you lift a certain way, you could still pull it off without injuring yourself, just as long as you don't try to lift that weight over your head.

Ok, I'm going into too much detail now... -_-;
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It's okay S121. We all do a little nit-picking here and there.

Comment

Hey look it's a SUSTIC brand RP! It sure as hell has been a while since you made a RP SUSTIC, and this one actually seems more original than your others. I still like your Trinity Soul RP on the Forums more even though it died...

Anyways I might join this RP.

Also reading the prologue made me think of a possible theme for this RP or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bitAN...yer_detailpage

Comment

@SUSTIC

Some nit-picking is constructive criticism, making things better, right?

I might join as well, but my character might be Halo-esque.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Neo

You only liked the original Trinity Soul RP because when I had to leave for a long while I put you in charge, and you bent the plot to the way you wanted it! >.< Either thanks for the compliment on this RP. I really do try when making RP's.

@S121

Yea. Some nit-picking is more like constructive criticism.

Comment

Now if I want to join this I should really get working on an app...

Comment

@NeoFox

Yea... that is probably how you would go about joining an RP...

Comment

I will go ahead and say that if this RP gets one more applicant I will go ahead and make the IC thread.

Comment

@sus

Ill be copyin n pasting the Eleos's app when I get out of engineering class

Comment

Name: Hikaru

Age: Appears 13 when in Human Form, actual age is closer to 30

Race: werecat ( general abilities of this species is in others)

Height:
                      Cat form: 0.2m
                      Human form: 1.3m

Weight:
                      Cat form: 10kg
                      Human form: 37kg

Physical Appearance:
                      Cat form: Black with white spots across his back, green eyes.
                      Human form: spiky black hair with orange bangs, looks like a normal person except he retains the cat pupils in his green eyes and ears remain slightly pointed. Wears simple white t-shirt, black hooded jacket and jeans of a color similar to his fur.No shoes, watches or any other accessories except his weapon.

Bio:
                      Hikaru wonders around Japan, having been born there. He dedicates himself to collecting obscure information, either by hacking or stealing documents so that he can share with others of his kind about them. Sometimes he sells off information that he deems unimportant to those who are interested so that he can get some money. He uses a number of fronts and has a variety of different identification documents. Right now, his current focus is on the super soldiers, particularly, the escaped ones. He is currently in Yokohama, to meet another of his kind from overseas and exchange information.
                      He often remains in Cat form, only transforming to carry out transactions. He doesn't mind humans much, except when they try to kick him or something like that, he considers other cats as comrades and friends, but due to his personality, does not interact much with them. Although he does not dislike humans in general, he distrusts them and always carry out extensive background research on them before carrying out transactions or interacting with them.
                      He is mute, though able to communicate with other cats and werecats using body language, he has to rely on technology to communicate in Human form.

Personality: Distrustful, dislikes company. When in Cat form, is more confident and sure of himself. When in Human form though, he feels extremely nervous and out of his comfort zone. Otherwise he is emotionally cold and makes decisions purely on logic and reasoning without feelings interfering. He is also paranoid and often double and triple checks that no one follows him or anything.

Abilities: Able to change from Cat to Human form and back. Owns a special weapon.

Skills: Skilled at using his weapon for many purposes, he had managed to create a weapon ( with the help of others) that was made entirely of nanobots. This dagger can just disperse and spread over his skin as a minor shielding when not in use. When he is in human form, it appears as a curved dagger. When in Cat form, it appears as extended claws. This weapon causes wounds to have a high chance of becoming in infested and also causes lots of pain, but is virtually useless in terms of defense. He fights as a skirmisher and only fights when he can finish it fast.
                      He also has many human and non-human contacts, though only other werecats and cats know his true identity. He is also used to the many alleyways, sewers, roof tops and other subtle means of traveling through a city. He owns many hideouts with his hoard of information and some technology spread around.

Other:
                      Werecats are generally loners that wonder the world. They are uncommon and generally keep themselves hidden from humans, so only a small handful of people know about them. They have a king that they would obey in things concerning their kind but who otherwise holds little sway. Werecats are adept at staying hidden and when in either form, it is very hard to identify them. They generally keep themselves updated on current happenings and are among the best sources of information, provided you can find them, and then convince them to help you. Werecats do not fight often, preferring to escape, but if forced to, are capable of doing so. Werecats have a longer lifespan than humans and age slower, they are also often on the small side.
                      Infinity is Key, his main difference from other werecats is his preference to stay as a cat, other werecats often spend more time human than cat, the better to blend in.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Sorry, if I seem to be copying Katrix, but I only realised that midway through creating the app ^^, I already changed it a bit so that it does not so closely resemble spira.(e.g. it was at first orange stripes across his back )
                      How many times can you die a day~?
                      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Book

wow, this will be interesting. I would love to see Spira walk up to Hikaru, acting as a cat because she have a little bit of fun and then see he is more than just that. As for copying, I think it's good as it is now. While Spira is more of catlike in personality Hikaru is more like something else.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Ok copying and modifying my generic Eleos App

Name: Eleos "Gunner" Mithras

Race: Human

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 175 lbs (has no idea what a good weight would be o.e')

Physical Appearance:
                          (Going to sketch him eventually but use these for basic idea)
                          - messy black hair underneath his Fedora.
                          - Sharp-green eyes.
                          - dark brown coat and ragged jeans with chain links and gun holsters and dark red shirt
                          Spoiler:

Take the Desperado's look in this first picture and mix it with the second one

Then take the concept of weapons from this picture

Add the personality that's portrayed in this video

Replace jacket with leather jacket and change up the color pallet to more browns and blacks and reds and you get what I had in mind for Eleos

Bio:
                          Eleos is an elite marksman part of a group of assassins that were key in "Operation: Reaper's Call." During one mission against a dictator, he led a last stand of the people against the dictator's army. Then he had to take the final kill shot through his team mate, Neria, who was to be his fiancé, thus killing her as well as the dictator. In the end, there was no one left of the country which he had just liberated. Thus no one knows of his exploits and he became a phantom, doing odd vigilante like tasks while remaining hidden.

Personality:
                          Assassin by night, womanizer by day.
                          Sharp wit and even sharper eyesight. He can think fast on his feet and can smooth talk out of most situations. Despite his joking and "charming" nature, he tends to be agitated when nothing exciting is going on Add the personality in this video:

Weapons/Inventory:
                          - Dual modified revolvers
                          - Modified bolt-action sniper rifle (w/ rail gun capability)
                          - Dual automatic machine pistols
                          - C4 (Timer and remote detonator)
                          - Flash mines/land mines
                          - Grenades
                          - Napalm bullets
                          - *something else I can't think of right now*

Weaknesses: Women (Though when he's aiming to kill, he won't hesitate.)

Morality:
                          He has an incredible sense of right and wrong, even though he sometimes doesn't follow it himself. He is not afraid of taking a shot even if the possible collateral damage is severe.

Abilities: (If this is for the supernatural aspect, the only thing he has are heightened reflexes, nothing more.)

Skills: Elite Marksman and Assassin capable of setting traps and picking off targets from record distances. Even when you think you dodged one bullet, he has another placed right where you dodged, or he has a mine there...

Other: Tried to keep him relatively the same as is. Let me know if the scenario can't happen with him being a part of a rogue operation that was off the grid.

EDIT:

is key
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
                            Name: Hikaru

Age: Appears 13 when in Human Form, actual age is closer to 30

Race: werecat ( general abilities of this species is in others)

Height:
                            Cat form: 0.2m
                            Human form: 1.3m

Weight:
                            Cat form: 10kg
                            Human form: 37kg

Physical Appearance:
                            Cat form: Black with white spots across his back, green eyes.
                            Human form: spiky black hair with orange bangs, looks like a normal person except he retains the cat pupils in his green eyes and ears remain slightly pointed. Wears simple white t-shirt, black hooded jacket and jeans of a color similar to his fur.No shoes, watches or any other accessories except his weapon.

Bio:
                            Hikaru wonders around Japan, having been born there. He dedicates himself to collecting obscure information, either by hacking or stealing documents so that he can share with others of his kind about them. Sometimes he sells off information that he deems unimportant to those who are interested so that he can get some money. He uses a number of fronts and has a variety of different identification documents. Right now, his current focus is on the super soldiers, particularly, the escaped ones. He is currently in Yokohama, to meet another of his kind from overseas and exchange information.
                            He often remains in Cat form, only transforming to carry out transactions. He doesn't mind humans much, except when they try to kick him or something like that, he considers other cats as comrades and friends, but due to his personality, does not interact much with them. Although he does not dislike humans in general, he distrusts them and always carry out extensive background research on them before carrying out transactions or interacting with them.
                            He is mute, though able to communicate with other cats and werecats using body language, he has to rely on technology to communicate in Human form.

Personality: Distrustful, dislikes company. When in Cat form, is more confident and sure of himself. When in Human form though, he feels extremely nervous and out of his comfort zone. Otherwise he is emotionally cold and makes decisions purely on logic and reasoning without feelings interfering. He is also paranoid and often double and triple checks that no one follows him or anything.

Abilities: Able to change from Cat to Human form and back. Owns a special weapon.

Skills: Skilled at using his weapon for many purposes, he had managed to create a weapon ( with the help of others) that was made entirely of nanobots. This dagger can just disperse and spread over his skin as a minor shielding when not in use. When he is in human form, it appears as a curved dagger. When in Cat form, it appears as extended claws. This weapon causes wounds to have a high chance of becoming in infested and also causes lots of pain, but is virtually useless in terms of defense. He fights as a skirmisher and only fights when he can finish it fast.
                            He also has many human and non-human contacts, though only other werecats and cats know his true identity. He is also used to the many alleyways, sewers, roof tops and other subtle means of traveling through a city. He owns many hideouts with his hoard of information and some technology spread around.

Other:
                            Werecats are generally loners that wonder the world. They are uncommon and generally keep themselves hidden from humans, so only a small handful of people know about them. They have a king that they would obey in things concerning their kind but who otherwise holds little sway. Werecats are adept at staying hidden and when in either form, it is very hard to identify them. They generally keep themselves updated on current happenings and are among the best sources of information, provided you can find them, and then convince them to help you. Werecats do not fight often, preferring to escape, but if forced to, are capable of doing so. Werecats have a longer lifespan than humans and age slower, they are also often on the small side.
                            Infinity is Key, his main difference from other werecats is his preference to stay as a cat, other werecats often spend more time human than cat, the better to blend in.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Sorry, if I seem to be copying Katrix, but I only realised that midway through creating the app ^^, I already changed it a bit so that it does not so closely resemble spira.(e.g. it was at first orange stripes across his back )

Accepted. It does not seem as though you are copying Katrix, as Spira is more of a human with cat-like qualities and abilities while Hikaru is a literal were-cat.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                            Ok copying and modifying my generic Eleos App

Name: Eleos "Gunner" Mithras

Race: Human

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 175 lbs (has no idea what a good weight would be o.e

Physical Appearance:
                            (Going to sketch him eventually but use these for basic idea)
                            - messy black hair underneath his Fedora.
                            - Sharp-green eyes.
                            - dark brown coat and ragged jeans with chain links and gun holsters and dark red shirt
                            Spoiler:

Bio:
                            Eleos is an elite marksman part of a group of assassins that were key in "Operation: Reaper's Call." During one mission against a dictator, he led a last stand of the people against the dictator's army. Then he had to take the final kill shot through his team mate, Neria, who was to be his fiancé, thus killing her as well as the dictator. In the end, there was no one left of the country which he had just liberated. Thus no one knows of his exploits and he became a phantom, doing odd vigilante like tasks while remaining hidden.

Personality:
                            Assassin by night, womanizer by day.
                            Sharp wit and even sharper eyesight. He can think fast on his feet and can smooth talk out of most situations. Despite his joking and "charming" nature, he tends to be agitated when nothing exciting is going on Add the personality in this video:

Weapons/Inventory:
                            - Dual modified revolvers
                            - Modified bolt-action sniper rifle (w/ rail gun capability)
                            - Dual automatic machine pistols
                            - C4 (Timer and remote detonator)
                            - Flash mines/land mines
                            - Grenades
                            - Napalm bullets
                            - *something else I can't think of right now*

Weaknesses: Women (Though when he's aiming to kill, he won't hesitate.)

Morality:
                            He has an incredible sense of right and wrong, even though he sometimes doesn't follow it himself. He is not afraid of taking a shot even if the possible collateral damage is severe.

Abilities: (If this is for the supernatural aspect, the only thing he has are heightened reflexes, nothing more.)

Skills: Elite Marksman and Assassin capable of setting traps and picking off targets from record distances. Even when you think you dodged one bullet, he has another placed right where you dodged, or he has a mine there...

Other: Tried to keep him relatively the same as is. Let me know if the scenario can't happen with him being a part of a rogue operation that was off the grid.

I would say accepted... but you are forgetting something important in your app. Go back and read the opening post please.

IC Thread will be coming soon.

Comment

=w=;
                              I read it I just didn't put it.
                              me and doing those quirky passcodes is something that for some reason just...makes me want to burn the world with a smile on my face.
                              anyway for the sake of sanity I put it in
                              just not the way you'd want it because If I'm gonna put quirky, I'll make it awesome.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Well I never did specify HOW you could put Infinity is Key in the app... so I guess you found a small loophole :P Well since you did put Infinity (in a... unexpected way) is Key I now say accepted.

Comment

Working...
                                X