X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

As Jason spoke up to Dust she looked up at him with a look of relief, but it quickly faded after she saw how badly Jason was doing.

He was covered in quite a bit of wounds... and was losing a bit of blood... he... could die... Dust got saddened by this, and didn't speak up in fear of what Jason might say in return. Whether it be good or bad she felt like talking would not be such a good idea, and as such she sat back down looking a bit scared to do anything at the moment due to Jason's condition. However just as she was a bout to sit down the door behind her that led to the armory opened up mysteriously, as though someone other than Sidna had opened it via hacking.

The door to the armory is now open...

Jack & Drake's Cabin

"Okay now I'll be right back!" Jack yelled as he put on his coat, running outside into the forest with his rifle he began calling out for Drake in an attempt to try and find him... unknown as to what he is about to encounter.

Comment

Near Armory - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Jason could see the fear in Dust's eyes, and to be honest, he didn't blame her. To be honest, Jason was a little afraid that he would die before they could even escape the facility. Of course, he didn't let his fears show, especially since he needed to be strong for the both of them. Instead of speaking, Jason slowly walked over towards the now open armory door, almost falling over in the process. Each step took an incredible amount of effort, and Jason's energy felt like it was draining with every step. By the time Jason made it to the doorway, he needed to lean up against the frame just to remain conscious. After a couple of seconds of Jason heavily breathing, trying to compensate for what he could only guess was a collapsed lung, he looked over to Dust and spoke.

"Follow me... I know where the armor is.", Jason weakly said as he forced himself to walk inside.
      Last edited by S121; 05-26-2014, 09:44 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Dust did not respond... she just sat there... motionless for a few minutes with her face hidden by her knees as she got into fetal position. However after a minute Dust did speak... in a rather depressing and monotone voice.

"Just go on without me..." She said in an oddly harsh tone like she gave up completely already. By the tone of her voice one could tell that she was not going to change her mind at all... Jason had little to no choice but to go on ahead into the armory unless he actually wishes to try and force Dust to come with him...

Comment

After Dust spoke, Jason turned his body over to her, albeit with some difficulty. The wounds Jason had sustained were horrific, yet he was still somehow able to stand with aid from the wall. Despite his injuries. it seemed as if Jason's will had not dwindled at all. In fact, it seemed as if it was strengthened by Dust giving up.

"Dust, I need your help for this. I need to get to the armor station, but I can't without at least a little bit of help. I just need you to help guide me to the station. Can you do that?", Jason asked Dust somewhat weakly as he leaned up against the door pane.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Dust just sat there as she listened to Jason. Even though she did not wish to she got up and walked over to the injured soldier. She then wrapped her artificial tail around Jason, then tightened its grip around his chest for support. "Just hold onto my life support device..." She said as she waited for Jason to lean against it, her tail used to help keep Jason from falling, and the device to help him walk.

Comment

Jason slightly winced as Dust tightened her tail around his chest and inadvertently rubbing against the wounds on his body, but he knew that she was trying to help him. After Dust spoke, Jason weakly nodded at her and grabbed her life support device, barely being able to keep himself upright.

"Okay... The armor is inside, left wall.", Jason weakly said to Dust as he began to walk, albeit with great difficulty.

The only things keeping Jason from falling over was Dust's tail and her life support machine. Without that, Jason would have never been able to reach his armor, at least not in the small amount of time they had. Jason knew that Carbon would be there at any moment, and if he did not have his armor, then they were all doomed.
              sigpic

Comment

Tokyo, Japan - Warehouse District

Among the rooftops surrounding the now burning building, a lone figure was perched on the edge of one of the buildings, she was clad in armor that almost looked like a second skin, this person was looking for a person in specific, there had been reposts of a rogue super human that could have been causing problems to the governments. Even though most, if not all the beings who took this job wanted to terminate this rogue, the female actually wanted something else.. information

Having the information from the different governments, the hybrid managed to make a vague, but useful profile of this super human, but what brought her attention was that this person had some similarities to a supposed dead super named Hajime ("One of the firsts") thought the fox woman as she focused on the burning building.

She was searching for what could be an oddity on the area, sure there would be police officers and firefighters along civilians either getting away or getting close to see the event. ("There should be someone who knows about this"). Between the many people, she noticed a male that was doing something way out of the situation, lighting a cigarette almost casually.

("Looks like I found someone with information") Samantha thought getting back on her feet and went back a few steps, only to run towards the edge of the building and jumped to the next, thanks to her natural abilities, the silent hybrid got on the building and went down as silent as possible while following the smoking man.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime who was walking casually, yet somewhat briskly back towards the old apartment complex he calls home had stopped in his tracks...

For a moment he could have saw something moving from one building to another up above...

"Damn... must be that cat girl again..." He thought as he kept walking a bit further. As he was walking though his pace began to slow as he began to take notice of something...

"Wait a minute... that... cat-girl... she had already left. She couldn't already be back here and following me again... That must mean... dammit... I already have more sh*t to deal with, and now this? My day is just getting worse by the minute." Thought Hajime as he began to slowly pick up his pace again. "Then again... could just be something else entirely... Damn I hope it's not those government bast*rds..."
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-23-2014, 04:36 AM.

Comment

A lone figure was walking down the same walkway Hajime was, but in the other direction. He looked like a young adult. And he looked grimly distressed.

"Aw, man... I'm starving again... Why is it so freakin' hard to get a meal here, or more importantly a job?"

Ever since he and his mentor had parted ways a long time ago, he never realized the mess he was in until the passing week. He found himself hungry and had no way to buy more food. So he tried finding jobs. That didn't work too well. Any legal documents of him belong to the 20th Century. No one would believe he should exist. They'd only take him for a stupid I.D. forger. Not to mention he can't very well tell them he's a ghoul. His predicament was certainly unique.

Then he saw Hajime.

"Hey... Maybe he can help out..."

He called out to him. "Hey! Sir! Stop for a minute, I wanna talk to ya!"

Comment

Landing on a billboard, Sam hid behind the light it gave as she looked at the smoking man who had also stopped his pace ("He noticed me, but briefly") she thought while looking at the man. She had her weapons ready if she was walking to a trap, more if what she faced were super humans, she could handle with ease the normal humans, while the hybrids could be a problem, but her instincts could help when beasts are on the board, but supers were designed for battle, a hard task, but not impossible.

Then came a stranger close to the man, the hybrid studied the new person, he looked troubled and desperate, but not to the point of recklessness, yet there was obvious want from the stranger as he reached the smoking one.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime kept walking, not ignoring the potential threat that could be up on the rooftops above him, but not paying too much attention either. After all he already stopped after seeing whatever or whoever it was move from one rooftop to another, paying any more attention could prove bad if he knows who he thinks it is.

Though as he was walking he stopped as he heard a man from up ahead on the same walkway call out to him. Hearing this Hajime frowned in disappointment.

"And yet another annoyance. I just can't get a break anymore now can I?" He thought as he looked up at the strange man. Thankfully it seems that all this man wants is to talk... but Hajime has never been much of a "talker" to begin with. "What? What is it?" Hajime replied in a rather gruff, and somewhat harsh tone. One that also sounded tired, yet also a bit impatient...

Comment

Whoa, he actually stopped. Great! He thought to himself.

He walked over to Hajime.

"Hey, uh... I'll cut to the chase, do you... Have any food you can spare? Any? At all?" He asked with a hint of desperation.

He decided to leave it at that, because going on would complicate things. The reality is that even though he looks the exact same with each passing day, he hasn't eaten in about a month! But who would believe that?

Comment

((Quick post for Wonder.))

As the stranger approached Hajime, the superhuman took one step back. Despite the small amount of desperation you could hear in Allen's voice, Hajime either didn't notice, or doesn't even care much about Allen's situation.

"Do I even look like I have food on me? No I do not. I don't have anything on me right now, besides I'm too busy with other things to worry about some stranger's needs right now." Replied Hajime as he took a step to the side, he then began walking right past Allen. Hajime wasn't meaning to be so harsh towards Allen, but right now there are several other things he needs to worry about at the current moment besides some stranger looking for food...

Comment

("Interesting") Samantha thought noticing the desperation coming from the smoking man towards the possible homeless man. Now she knew that the man had something to hurry for, with that sudden change of attitude, the hybrid decided to keep moving hidden between the rooftops and billboards. ("Just what are you planning"?)

Spoiler:

Comment

Tokyo, Japan - warehouse district

Allen was destroyed by the rejection, mild as it may have been.

Ah... He denied it... The seventeenth person I asked this week... And everyone denied me! What happened to chivalry?!

"... Thank you... For your time..."

He waddled by towards the opening. There stood a man. He walked down that direction. As he saw Allen waddling by, he shoved him aside.

"Move it, ya drunken deadbeat!"

Allen fell, and made little attempt to get back up.

"Tch. Serves him right. I hate drunks. Waste of space, damn sure."

He then saw Hajime, or at least his back.

"Sir! Do you know which direction the Crown Diner is? It's important, I got a date, you understand, right?"

Comment

Working...
                                X