X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warehouse District

The bounty hunter stopped. He thought of the information given to him. He processed it and came to a conclusion. He sheathed his sword.

"... Fine. I'll leave you alone for now. But I'm going home and checking out the profile. And if we meet again, I won't let you go again. In any case, I got me a date to get to."

He began walking away.

"... And thanks for the information. I was lost."

Allen kept watching. He knew. Through all of his years, he managed to identify a lie when it was being told. It was a skill his mentor taught him in order to survive. And he knew...

His life was about to change.

Comment

Warehouse District

Finally relaxing for a moment, Sam looked at the smoker "Now, before any more excitement occurs, can I chat with your boss? He has some information that I require" she asked him still on the lie, she knew that there were still possible people looking for the Infinity guy, so she would try to get her information by talking, but not on the public.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Warehouse District - Tokyo, Japan

Hajime sighed in relief as the guy fell for the ruse and left. However he saw how Sam had kept playing on with the whole lie, and so he decided to continue on with it himself... At least to make sure that no one else will try and come after him... for today at least.

"I could try and get you in touch with my boss, but he doesn't let just anybody talk to him. He's the kinda guy that only meets up with and speak with those that have something that could be potentially useful for him. I'll still try and get a hold of him though." Hajime replied with a smile and wink of the eye.

Comment

Warehouse District

"Just tell your boss that normality is close to be over and staying put won`t be useful anymore because innocent heads will roll in the witch hunt" the armored hybrid spoke in a cold tone and put a simple whistle top of a box.

"If he decide to stop hiding, just use that" And with that, the fox hybrid jumped to the closest building`s top as fast as she could.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Armory - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

As Carbon lowered her gun, Jason raised his S&W .500 magnum revolver and aimed it at Carbon's head.

"So how is this one going to play out? Will you let us leave, or shall I put some lead in your head?", Jason said in a confident, albeit somewhat weak tone.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

With that being said and done, Allen thought at last.

I will finally be able to clear our name!

From the rooftops, Allen jumped and landed right on his feet in front of Hajime. He stood up.

"... I was taught... In the many ways to identify a liar. It was one of the lessons I've learned in order to survive in a world that hates you."

Allen looked Hajime right in the eyes. His unnaturally bright red eyes meeting his. He had a serious look on his face.

"Just come with me. I'll collect the reward, you bust back out, then we'll all be happy. Do this for me. Please."

Comment

Before Hajime could even reply to Sam another person had jumped down, this time though this man gave him a rather shocking and confident stare right in the eyes. Hajime was growing angrier rather quickly, something that was easily noticeable by just looking at his face.

This new guy seemed different, like he had already seen through Hajime's facade, and this is what seemed to make him made.
                "I... what... you..." He muttered as he stepped back a little.

"B-Bust... out? You think someone like me could just bust out!? The government will freaking execute anyone they think is a superhuman! They would just take any superhuman they capture, and would just execute them for escaping! There will be no goddamn escaping if I were to get caught! So why the hell can't people like you just leave me alone!? Have you ever thought that maybe we don't want anything to do with the government?" Hajime angrily replied quietly as he took a few steps forward. His rage seemed to be quite high... He clenched his fist... ready to defend himself this time... his anger getting the best of him at the moment.

Comment

Warehouse District- Tokyo, Japan

Allen got into a fighting stance.

"Well... That makes two of us. Thing is..."

He inhaled, then exhaled a thick cloud of smoke.

"I've been running away for literally hundreds of years simply because of who I am. I'm gonna clear our name. And either you're gonna help... Or you're gonna pay... BECAUSE I WON'T BACK DOWN!"

Boss Battle: Allen

Once I return!

Comment

Hajime continued to walk forward with an angry glare as a few small blue sparks can be seen coming from his body, ignoring the smoke that Allen was exhaling. When Hajime was right in front of Allen he closed his eyes as he took a slow, deep breath...

Then in an instant he took pushed Allen to the side as he took off running down the alleyway in a desperate attempt to get away from Allen. "If you really fucking want me! Then you'll have to get me first!!!" Yelled Hajime as he ran off, slowly but surely picking up speed. His current goal is to lead Allen to he old, abandoned Apartment Complex that he calls home. That way he will be in a place that he can safely fight.

Comment

Warehouse District

Allen was shocked at the sudden action.

"... Damn. 'Gonna pay' it is then. We could have done something! But this works fine too!"

Allen took off, and as soon as he saw one, he grabbed a fire escape ladder and launched himself forward. He kept doing this to other fire escape ladders. Though he may not be going much faster than Hajime at all, he is almost an mph faster than Hajime's speed.

Comment

Hajime continued to run through the many alleyway's in the Warehouse District, making turns when necessary. As he ran though he looked behind him and smirked, thinking he lost the guy. However he was shocked when he spotted Allen using the fire escapes above him to traverse through the alley.

Thinking fast he saw a metal trash can in the distance with it's lid laying on the ground next to it and quickly developed a plan. Hajime ran to the trash can and grabbed the lid, not even stopping once as he did so. With the metal trash can lid in hand Hajime turned around as he threw it right at Allen with all his strength.

Comment

Warehouse District

Allen saw Hajime grab the lid and knew exactly what he wanted to do. Allen planned to dodge it...

Finding himself suspended in midair. He knew he was going to get hit. Once the lid hit, Allen came crashing down, trying hard to get back on his feet,

"Ow! Ah! Dammit! Gah! Up, wait waitwaitwaitow!"

Allen fell flat on his face. But soon enough, he lifted his head, revealing his predatory shining red eyes. He got right back up and kept running. He took caution by not doing the fire escapes again. At this point he was the same speed as Hajime.

Comment

Hajime pumped his fist in the air upon a successful strike to Allen, of which caused the guy to fall painfully to the ground. Though the moment he got back up Hajime took off full sprint away from Allen.

Thankfully Hajime's place was 25 minutes away... but the path that Hajime took led to the back path to the current Residential District... and right to the alley behind Dave's apartment...

Comment

Warehouse District

Allen had no idea where he was going. But he wasn't getting tired at all. Just frustrated.

"C'mon, guy! I can even help you bust out before execution! I can arrange stuff! Especially with the money I'd earn, you'll be out easy!"

Allen had no idea what it's truly like there.

Comment

Hajime stopped running as he quickly turned around. "You just don't fucking get it... There's no busting in there! No arranging shit! Have you heard the reports? Any superhuman they capture they IMMEDIATELY terminate! That usually means termination on the fucking spot!At the boiling point of anger he delivered a heavy, electrified punch with all his superhuman strength towards Allen's face.

Comment

Working...
                                X