X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokyo, Japan - Warehouse District - Tall Building

A good while after Hajime had left he had found a safe hiding place within one of the nearby alleyways. Waiting for things to settle down, and the police to do anything. Slip up, leave for a coffee break, or just let their guard down. As long as it would give him a chance to sneak into the burnt down warehouse he will be able to hopefully get what he wants. This was obviously the hardest part of his plan. He needs to find a way inside the burnt down warehouse without raising suspicion. The crowd of people did settle down quite a bit, but there were still a few civilians here and there along with the police who were safely guarding the area. "Looks like there will be no way of getting in at the moment... maybe not even for a while... hopefully there will be less guards around at midnight..." Hajime whispered to himself as he took out a small pack of cigarettes. He then proceeded to light one as he put the not lit cigarette in his mouth. Hajime then left his little hiding place, and is now heading back to the old Apartment Complex which he calls home.

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Dust looked at Jason as she stood up. "O-Okay... l-let's go..." She said in that same weak, cowardly voice from before. She was also worried about Jason's wounds... they looked painful... really painful... "A-Are you o-okay...? Those wounds look... bad..."

Comment

Jason knew that by drawing attention to his wounds, he would worry the girl, but it was now too late. He couldn't simply lie about his wounds, lie that he was okay. He was feeling weaker by the second and pretty soon, he would lose the ability to fight. Jason looked down at the bloodstained, ripped straightjacket he was wearing, right where the bullets made their home. He had a bullet in his shoulder, three in his chest, and two in his abdomen. A normal person would have most likely died by now, and even though Jason was genetically modified to fight no matter his injuries and had training to fight no matter what happened to him, he was not immortal. He could still die if he was not careful. He needed a way to slow the bleeding. Despite his worry over his injuries, Jason looked over to Dust and spoke, albeit with a little strain in his voice. The problem was that one of the bullets had pierced all the way through his dense muscle and was now rubbing against his lung. Not only that, but every time he breathed in or moved, he could feel the bullets shifting ever so slightly within his wounds, eliciting a small wince from Jason.

"I'm not going to lie, it hurts, but I'm not about to let a couple ounces of lead stop us from escaping.", Jason said to Dust.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sinda continued doing a few calculations and zoned a bit out during the battle. When the battle was over however she tried to get a hold of the situation again. "All door's are now clsoing. I'll open the ones that we'll need. It should greatly reduce the number of soldiers that you have to go trough" she said. Although she didn't tell them, she had also lifted the blockage on access from other people, meaning that there those who wanted could now also help out a bit. Sidna had already gotten a pretty good place. It would most likely be enough.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Dust upon hearing that Jason was wounded and all she got a little worried. "O-Oh... please don't over exert y-yourself..." Dust replied as she kept following Jason throughout the Cell Block, she was still feeling meek and helpless. Especially right now while her savior of sorts is injured.

Jack & Drake's Cabin

"Oh. Well all there really is to eat here are rabbits, berries, deer, fish, and anything my dad grows in his small garden. Other than that there is not much else to eat aside from whatever you can find in the forest. Anyways would you like to tell me more about your home? Do you have any friends? Any family?" Drake asked as he turned to Koishi, still sitting somewhat like a dog.

Comment

"Yea.. I'll try not to..., Jason said to Dust in a calm, almost saddened tone as he looked ahead and kept walking.

Jason appreciated her concern, but he didn't want her to worry about him. She had been through enough already without having to worry about him as well. He needed to be strong not only for his own survival, but for hers as well. Jason knew that he had to be careful and not exert himself, especially since he was bleeding. The last thing both of them needed was for him to suddenly drop dead from anemia. As soon as Sidna spoke, his attention was suddenly snapped back to the fact that there was a robot following them and forcefully embedded itself straight into Dust's life support system.

"Now that we're not getting shot as as much as before, we can talk. Just to be clear, you should have asked before breaking into Dust's machine. From what I can see, it's important, and in a sense, it's a part of her.", Jason said to Sidna.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Jack & Drake's Cabin

"Well, I have a sister." Koishi replied, shuffling around nervously. "She's somewhere very different, though."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night <Sidna>

Spira was kind of annoyed that that Jason didn't appreciate what she had done so far. Just to illustrate that she had helped them a bit she opened just one door that was pretty near them which also contained a single guard. "Oops, I slipped. Sorry" she said with a innocent voice. She knew that it wouldn't really be that big of a deal anyway. Jason would take care of him with ease. She then waited for after the guard had been defeated before she started talking again. "Just remember what I am doing here. If I hadn't integrated myself in here then you would most likely have to fight your way trough every guard in this building. This thing doesn't have infinite power either. I can easily fix it once we get out" she said in a much firmer voice.
                Last edited by Katrix; 04-04-2014, 05:40 PM.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Jason wasn't expecting it, but as soon as the door to his right opened, the guard inside turned to Jason and tried to shoot him, but Jason quickly smacked the guard's aim away from him and towards a wall. As the gun went off, the man tried to pull out his knife, but Jason quickly reacted and knife-handed the guard in the throat. As the guard tried to breathe, Jason then quickly grabbed the guard by the side of the head and slammed him into the doorfame with enough force to elicit a loud crack from the guard's skull. The guard promptly fell to the floor, and after that, Sidna spoke, which then caused Jason to turn to her with a somewhat angry look on his face and spoke.

"I have not forgotten what you've been doing but now is not the time for pleasantries. We need to get out as soon as possible before they send out more experiments, and I'm shot to sh*t, so I'm sorry if I seem a little insesitive, I really am. Just.. please show some patience.", Jason said to Sidna in an agitated tone.

It was clear that Jason was not trying to be mean, but right now, he was injured and needed medical attention. On top of all that, he needed to get Dust out of this facility, but he knew for a fact that he would need to fight an army before the very end, and the only way he was going to be able to do that was with that suit in the armory.
                  Last edited by S121; 04-11-2014, 01:53 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Nigh

Dust remained quiet as the conversation went on there really wasn't much for her to say, and there wasn't much she could do to help them right now. Something however did not seem right... Carbon went down surprisingly fast... Wasn't she designed to withstand severe damage? This thought made Dust feel uneasy.

"Uh... um... excuse me... but... I... how quickly did you beat my sister...?" Dust asked referring to Carbon who is surprisingly quickly recovering from her wounds...

Jack & Drake's Cabin - Canada Forest

"Somewhere different...?" Drake thought as suddenly fierce gust of wind blew open the wooden door, and the wooden shutters over the window. The cold gust of wind and snow that blew in through the now open door blew out the fire within the fireplace. Leaving the entire place almost pitch black save for the faint moonlight from the night sky.

Drake quickly ran stood up and ran to the door to close it shut. Once he did that he secured the safety lock. Now the windows were left. When he went to the window to close the shutters he saw a eerie ghastly figure standing at about 9 ft tall... well that's what it looks like... but the creature appears to be hunched over... the only thing that could be seen was the faint silhouette of it, and two sharp, glowing yellow eyes that didn't even blink once. When Drake saw this his wolf like instincts kicked in as he quickly hopped out the window, and into the cold night. Standing in a defensive position like a wolf he could be heard growling as he looked at the creature. He had a look on his face that looked like he would rip whatever was in the edge of the forest to shreds if it got to close. The brief gust of wind that was the blizzard ended, and as it did the creature disappeared once more as soon as it came. Drake though continued to growl while facing the woods... like he could still detect something was wrong...

Comment

As Jason slowly began to calm down, Dust spoke out and asked Jason a question, which prompted him to look over to her.

"Hm? About 30 seconds, maybe a minute.", Jason replied to Dust.

Just as Jason turned his head back forward, he suddenly stopped in his tracks and slowly looked at Dust with a slightly curious and nervous look on his face.

"Why do you ask?", Jason asked Dust.
                      sigpic

Comment

Warehouse district - Rooftop

After a long while, Eleos finally crawled out of his hiding spot on the rooftop, getting up, and stretching. "Crap...I didn't sign up for this..." he muttered.

???

Cicero caught a glimpse of the man on the rooftop via the cameras. "Well look who's out and about. Aurora, call up our friend, hm?"
                        "Calling."

Eleos felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and he reluctantly answered by his ear-piece. "Hello?"
                        "Heeeey, buddy. Been awhile huh?"
                        "...well hey Captain..."
                        "Out hunting I see?"
                        "Aye, new job...new target...new doubts."
                        "Is that so?"
                        "Aye. Overheard my target talking to this girl. Call it a gut feeling...but...something smells. There's something happening here that...just doesn't feel right."
                        "Oh? Your spidey-senses are tingling, eh?"
                        "Shut-up Captain. ...But aye... for the most part, I feel like I'm on the wrong side of the coin. I need to scout out things. Maybe find some rumors and such."
                        "Perhaps. Need me to do some digging?"
                        "Aye, see if you can find any info on the person that was up here earlier."
                        "I'll see if there were any cameras looking there. No promises."
                        "Right. See what you can do. I'ma hit a bar or something. Need to loosen up."
                        "Mhm...of coure, of course."

Comment

Cabin

Koishi poked her head outside, glancing around before putting her gaze back to Drake.

"So, that's not normal, by your reaction? Or is that just your reaction when it appears?" Koishi asked. "If it's the second, that's odd."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Thirty s-seconds...?" Dust muttered as she got a look of fear on her face. As she did she quickly hid behind Jason like a scared child would hide behind his own mother. "S-She is too strong to be taken down by normal g-gunfire..." Dust said as she began to shake nervously...

In the hall where Carbon was she could be heard coughing as she sat up. "Oh goddammit... That hurt like hell..." She said as she evaluated her body. Her minor wounds were recovering quite quickly, and her more severe ones were healing much slower. When she stood up she grimaced.

"I'm going to enjoy killing that asshole... I'm going to enjoy it way too much..." Carbon said in a somewhat sadistic voice. She then began hovering towards Jason, Dust's, and Sidna's location.

Jack & Drake's Cabin - Canada Forest

Drake didn't turn away from the forest, but he stopped growling. "I... I don't know... I never seen anything like that around here before..." He said with a slight growl in his voice.

As they stood outside, Drake's father Jack stepped into the living room. He saw that the window was open, and Koishi was poking her head outside. He could hear Drake's voice coming from just outside the cabin.

"Hey... what's going on out here?"

Comment

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night <Sidna>

Sidna was pleased that she had made her point. She didn't really care for anything more. All she really wanted was to see what this person really was. It didn't matter how she did it, as long as it worked. "That's good then. We have come to terms I hope. Now let's just continue moving" she said with a much happier tone.

Just then she heard how scared Dust was. Just to be on the safe side she looked trough one of the heat cameras in the area. She didn't really like what she saw. What Dust said a few seconds later just confirmed it. "EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE AREA NOW" she yelled as high as she could. If they could just get a little distance between them she could maybe slow Carbon down for a while.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

As soon as Dust spoke, Jason gritted his teeth ad looked down the hall in Carbon's approximate direction. Even worse, Sidna had confirmed that Carbon was alive. As soon as Jason heard Sidna yell out, Jason grabbed both Dust within a split second and sat her on top of her life support drone. As soon as Dust was situated on the drone, he then grabbed both the drone and lightly pinned Dust against the drone before picking them up. Jason gritted his teeth and let out a faint groan of pain as he felt the drone rub against his chest, but pain was not imporrtant right now. Right now, he needed to get everyone to the armory. All of a sudden, Jason sprinted down the hall, quickly reaching 60 mph and speeding past any guards he came across. Bullets whizzed by as Jason sprinted, and three even struck Jason in the back, but he didn't notice it. Right now, the adrenaline was pumping through his body, preventing him from feeling any pain.

"Sidna, how close are we to the armory?", Jason asked in a serious tone as he sprinted.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X