X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(posting, to get the story moving again.)

Armory - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

As Dust, Sinuda, and Jason neared his armor, Jason took one of his hands off of Dust's life support device and grabbed onto one of the armor stand's safety bars, allowing him to pull himself up the small steps as he walked. Once he was at the top of the small steps, Jason let out a faint sigh of relief and triumph as he tapped at Dust's tail with his free hand before speaking.

"Okay Dust, you can let go now. I can do the rest.", Jason weakly said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Tokyo, Japan - warehouse district

Feeling bad for the poor man, Sam, decided to help him. The hybrid jumped closer to the people, still unnoticed, taking specific objects such as fruits from oblivious stands abd a sack from a shop.

Stuffing everything on the sack, The blonde threw the loot close to the hungry hoping he would notice it as she jumped back up to the hiding heights.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tokyo, Japan - Warehouse District

After he was done dealing with Allen he heard... another voice call out to him, this time coming from behind.

Irritated by this point, Hajime turned to see a rather... average looking man calling out to him. Hajime sighed as the man asked him a question regarding the Crown Diner.

"No I don't understand, I never had a "date" before, and right now I don't care to be honest. Besides the Crown Diner is just just outside the Warehouse District alongside the eastern street. Just follow the street, take the next two left turns, then one right. You should find the Crown Diner that way." Hajime replied with a hint of caution and worry in his voice as he pointed in the general direction of the Crown Diner. Normally he would be worried about the amount of civilians that are here in the Warehouse district. Well at least the normal looking civilians. Usually he just finds members of gangs, or workers in the area. However today is different. With one of the Warehouses having been burned down, there are a surplus of curious civilians, reporters, and law enforcement. Something of which made Hajime feel uneasy. Aside from that, but he feels like something... bad might happen soon... but he is unsure of what...

Feeling and hearing Jason's request to let him go so he can get into his armor, Dust complied as she released Jason from her tail.

"Please be quick..." Dust said as she knelt into a fetal position right where she was standing.

Meanwhile on the computer monitor next to Jason's armor capsule, their was yet that same picture of a fave with messy brown hair, a brown fedora, glasses, and a big goofy grin. Underneath this face was a bar that said 99% complete. By the time Jason was released from Dust's hold, a loud beeping sound could be heard as the bar reached 100%. As it did the face on the monitor appeared to begin laughing before the locks on the armor containment unit were released. The containment unit opened, revealing Jason's armor, a military grade shotgun, and a fully loaded standard issue magnum.

Comment

As Jason turned to face the beeping monitor, he saw an unusual face, laughing as the containment module opened up. Under normal circumstances, Jason would have tried to figure out the origins of this anomaly, but right now was definitely not the time. Without wasting anymore time, Jason forced himself to stand up straight and pressed a red button on the console. All of a sudden, two large, empty metal capsule halves emerged from the ground and closed around Jason as his armor and weapons were pulled back and into their respective compartments in the containment module. If Dust listened closely, she could hear as the many mechanical arms inside the capsule sprang into action, removing Jason's tattered, battle-worn clothes and replaced them with nano-engineered combat armor, designed specifically for Jason.

It hadn't been fifteen seconds before the capsule finally opened, revealing Jason within a suit of menacing, black power armor.

http://i2.tcafe.net/1401/f7bbe75a1f2...GQV5xTHp5h.png

Despite the damage to his body, Jason was standing up without any difficulty, thanks to the armor's artificial muscle. Jason could still feel the pain from his wounds, but that was the least of his concerns. He could deal with the pain, leaving his main concern being the safety and escape of Dust. As his armor's crimson HUD flickered to life, he could see that there was a warning message in the top-left corner stating that his suit's nanomachines would be unable to heal his wounds. Jason didn't need the suit to tell him what the problem was, he already knew. The armor had yet to be compromised, and because of that, there was no place that the bullets could exit. For now, they would have to remain in his body. With his magnum in hand, Jason turned around to face Dust and spoke.

"Time to go."
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

As the man saw Hajime's face, he stopped right in his tracks.

"You, you're-"

He began laughing. Meanwhile, Allen saw the bag with the ferocious eyes of a hungry beast. He pulled it in and munched everything, even the cores of the apples.

Oh, god, this is a blessing! Thank you, whoever gave me this!

Wait... who did give me this?

He looked around to find out who gave him the food, but found nothing but the man and the stranger (veeeeerrrrry helpful...) He shrugged it off and continues eating.

The man, however, pulled out a sword.

"Yeah, you're Infinity! Oh, man, am I a lucky guy! I'm Jarn, the bounty hunter, and you're gonna give me a heaploadda riches! You'd be better off coming with me!"
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-04-2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

The very moment the man said his name, Hajime's heart just sank immediately.

"W-What!? How... how does he- no... just no dammit!!! I can't let him know who I am..." He thought as he began thinking of a good way to get out of his current situation. Thankfully he had a rather good idea...

Putting on his most confused look he stared at the guy.
              "What the HELL are you talking about? Who's this Infinity? I'm just some guy on the streets man. I don't know nothing about what you're talking about. So don't go calling people names okay? It could get you in some serious shit. So just chill and put that blade down alright? There are literally police everywhere. You don't want to get in serious trouble with them right?" Hajime replied as he looked at him with his (hopefully) most believable annoyed/confused face. Unfortunately though his tone was spot on, the look on his face was not.

"Hopefully that should fix things."
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-04-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

("And now the poor one makes a scene, should have seen it coming") Sam thought eyeing the two men, she was getting tired of the situation and needed to talk with the smoker that was a possible criminal, but she needed privacy to be able to do her job.

The hybrid decided then to do something a bit more drastic, taking her rifle, she aimed the weapon to a transformer ("Sometimes you need to create your own chaos") and fired, the bullet was a silent one as it hit its mark, but the target wasn`t so silent, it started with a flash of lights and a small explosion, but soon the electricity would go down and people would either panic at the transformer´s explosion or cause some problems to the area.

("I probably got you a distraction, I hope you are intelligent as the rumors say") Sam thought eyeing the smoker.
                Last edited by Kristia; 12-09-2014, 11:24 AM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Warehouse District - Tokyo, Japan

With that explosion, the bounty hunter freaked out.

"NOT INFINITY?! WITH AN EXPLOSION LIKE THAT?! THE HELL YOU AREN'T! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, OR YOUR HEAD IS!"

He charged at Hajime with the sword.

Comment

The sound of the explosion from the transformer that had just seemingly spontaneously exploding out of nowhere caught Hajime off guard and distracted him for a moment.

"What in the blazing hell caused that- OH SH*T!!!" Hajime said as he quickly began running from the man. "CRAP I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT THIS INFINITY GUY THAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Hajime said as he began to reach into his coat for a gun that... much to Hajime's surprise... wasn't there.

"Wait... where the f**k is- CRAP! I MUST HAVE LEFT MY GUN BACK AT THE APARTMENT!" He yelled as he continued to run from the insane man.

((Sorry Wriggle, gonna take control of Carbon. I know you have been wanting to, but for ease of use I will take control of her.))

When Dust saw Jason step into the Armor Containment and Deployment Station, she heard the loud sound of metal crashing and blasting open. Hearing this loud noise she turned around. What Dust saw made her eyes widen in fear.

Carbon had finally broken into the Armory after a strenuous amount of bashing and ramming the reinforced metal door. Almost as soon as she broke into the armory Carbon aimed her weapon right at Dust, however the moment Jason stepped out of the Armor Containment and Deployment Station she lowered her gun.

"Well... this is interesting..."
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-12-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Warehouse District

The man kept chasing Hakime.

"COME ON, MAKE THIS EASY ON BOTH OF US AND COME WITH ME!"

Allen was in the back, but no longer eating. He was listening. And he had a specific interest in the term 'bounty.'

Allen followed. He was surprisingly fast. He jumped on a wall, then began bouncing off of the other until he was on the rooftop. He followed Hajime and the bounty hunter.

Comment

Samantha couldn`t help but face-palm at the scene ("Is this guy serious..?") she thought jumping from rooftop to rooftop, following the two men as the homeless now seemed to have a white weapon while the smoker have none to defend from the attacker.

The hybrid knew things wouldn`t get better, so stealth could go to hell, she took her blade while jumping prepared to land and deflect the blade user`s weapon with her own.

Spoiler:

Comment

((Remember anything in italics is Hajime's thoughts.))

"NO YOU DAMN BASTARD!!! IF YOU DON'T STOP NOW I'LL CALL THE F***ING POLICE!!!" Hajime replied as his running began to speed up a bit, it seemed that the longer Hajime continued to run... he began to increase in speed.

As the two ran throughout the back of the Warehouse District, Hajime quickly stopped and turned right into an smaller, and surprisingly dark alleyway.

"Dammit... No weapon to fight back... don't want to take out this psycho barehanded... No matter how strong I am, I don't know how skilled he is... I can't use my powers either or I'll make a scene, and that will not end well for me... So I guess I gotta use my knowledge of the area to my benefit!" Thought the Superhuman as he kept running down the tight alleyway, kicking and knocking over a Trash can to slow down the man.

"If I can play this straight... maybe I could lead him into the sight of the police... If done right I could-" "SH*T!" Hajime was planning before realizing what he had done... Hajime had backed himself into a dead end.

"CRAP CRAP- Wait what!?" He yelled as he turned around... fearing the inevitable. However what he saw before him was both terrifying and miraculous to him. What he saw was some stranger jumping down off the building with her own blade... and she seemed to be trying to target Hajime's assailant.

Comment

Warehouse District

The bounty hunter was stopped by a random stranger.

"Hey, what're ya doin'? I don't have a deal against you unless you're gonna try and take this bounty for yourself."

Meanwhile, Allen was watching atop a roof. He began thinking.

"Wait... Infinity? I heard of him... He has a freaking huge bounty on his head. Just imagine what that kinda money can get! It can get some clothes, or styling, or... Food! Oh boy, if I had that kind of money, I'd have enough to last me the year! I'd be able to afford an entire mansion filled with food! Hell, I'd be able to open my own restaurant! And then make more money, buy more food, give some to the restaurant, sell it as a dish, sell it, buy more food! Oh my god, if I get this guy, I'll be set for life! He doesn't even have to stay imprisoned, he can just break right out! This is it!"

Comment

Warehouse District

The hybrid carefully hose her words "You may want a bounty, but this guy doesn`t looks like a high criminal, he could have tried to use superhuman abilities to fight you" she spoke hoping that the man would leave.

Then she looked t the smoker "Besides, he is a mere informant for the burnt building over there, probably a low guy from a gang, isn`t it?" Sam continued now praying that the smoker could take the idea of her lie.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime just watched the entire scene unfold as the mysterious woman came and stopped the guy in his tracks. Though rather than kill the guy she is trying to talk to the guy out of hunting down Hajime.

Though when Sam spoke up about Hajime potentially being part of a gang he smiled as he cautiously stepped forward. "That's right. I was just in the area checking the place out. Seeing what happened for my boss okay? I tried telling you, but you wouldn't listen! I'm not this guy called Infinity and that's final. Besides if you do kill me and turn me in then you would have one hell of a gang after your ass." Hajime said in response to what Sam had said, trying to continue on with the ploy.

Comment

Working...
                                X