X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warehouse District

As the punch landed, Allen stopped dead in his tracks. No recoiling. He just stood there.

"... Damn... That one... I felt..."

What if he's right? What if there really are no ways to escape that place? Maybe I should just let him go...

"You! Demon!"

"How dare you come to our town!"

"Get the children checked first, they must have warped their well-beings!"

"We have them now! Post them up! It's the only way to kill them!"

Allen remembered that day. The day that he was almost terminated on the spot. If it weren't for his former mentor, Zeilyph, he wouldn't have been able to escape. That's how it was. Every town they went to. And the worst part... That's how it is.

Allen grabbed Hajime's hand and quickly delivered his own punch.

Comment

((Quick post for S121.))

Armory - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Carbon just giggled at Jason's question, obviously finding it amusing.

"So... cocky and a dead man... What makes you think... that you can defeat me so easily...?" She said as a sadistic smirk came over her face.

Then within an instant the engine on her back began revving up, letting out a large amount of Carbon Monoxide gas into the room. With her engine running at maximum output she rushed forward with her heated blade in hand, strafing back and forth to make it harder to properly aim at her.

Comment

Carbon should have been but a blur as she charged at Jason, but all was not as it seemed. Little did Carbon know that the world around them was much different through Jason's eyes, for he only saw her slowly creeping towards him; the heat waves from her sword slowly waving and dancing, her hair flowing behind her as if she were underwater, the deep roar of her engine slowing down to distinct, sluggish undulations. Time was at but a crawl for Jason, even more so with the aid of his armor. Jason could see the sadism twisted smile on Carbon's face, each detail being clear as day, easy to study in the mere milliseconds he had before she would be upon him. Jason could shoot at her, but the bullet would simply crawl past her head and miss her. He could attempt to dodge, but the thrusters on his back were not as powerful as the ones on Carbon's, and would quickly be caught by her. The only option was to go on the defensive, to either block her, or restrain her.

Putting his plan into action as Carbon went on the offensiive, Jason suddenly put his revolver away and stood there, waiting for her to approach.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Warehouse District

(For some reason I'm not surprised) thought Sam following the duo from the rooftops and hiding spots, now she was hundred percent both of them had superhuman abilities (And my advantage still has the upper hand for now)

The hybrid kept moving waiting to see when does the chased decised to use her whistle, but maybe he had other plans.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The internet - Monitoring [Warehouse District]

Sidna hadn't really cared that much about what happened in the warehouse district since that sniper. Now there was something else to catch her interests tough. Racing around the narrow openings in the Warehouse District were two people. One of them had been the person she had laid her eyes on before. The other one was someone that she didn't recognize. She really did want the man unharmed so she could examine him a bit more, but at the moment that could mean more trouble than it was worth. Unless, that is, she did some of that work herself. She quickly sent briefing someone on the situation. "Project Infinity spotted in the warehouse district. He is fighting another unidentified person. He doesn't look like he can go on for much longer, as he is fleeing instead of fighting. Going after him myself."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Katrix; 01-11-2015, 09:57 AM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

As Dust approached Jason, she quickly did an under-handed slash towards Jason's torso, followed by a few shots of spikes from her monoxide needle cannon. All the while she was also getting ready to do a quick slide to his left while performing the slash with her blade. Surprisingly unaware of what Jason is planning.

((Needing to do what I'm doing in this post to try and continue the Tokyo storyline.))
              Warehouse District - On way to old Apartment Complex | Tokyo, Japan

Hajime looked to be in shock as he saw that his punch only barely made Allen flinch.

"What... the...?" Hajime remarked as he found himself getting a rather nasty punch to the face from Allen. The moment the punch connected with Hajime's face, Hajime reacted a bit... too violently. Quickly Hajime attempted to knee Allen in the gut with a rather intense amount of strength behind it. Hajime proceeded to do this until he took his free hand and finally delivered a heavy punch to Allen's gut.

The whole combo of attacks that Hajime dealt to Allen caused the ghoul to release Hajime from his grip. With Hajime released from Allen's grasp, Hajime continued running down the alleyway in a desperate attempt to escape.

Comment

???| ???

"Two renegades detected. Target A identified as Subject SH005. High alert needed." A smooth voice of a woman's echoed through an almost entire dark room, save for a small LED light revealing a torso hunched over. The torso was that of a young girl devoid of any clothes on her, her skin so pale and white it might as well be metallic. Her arms were tied to the ceiling with chains that were made of something like reinforced steel, and her nose and mouth was covered with what looked like a gas mask. The girl's hair was jet black and, seeing how far it fell, was a bit longer than shoulder-length. Sound of whirling computer fans and beeping noises echoed the room, and the girl looked up to reveal a turquoise-blue eyes that had 0s and 1s going across the iris.

"Deploying LEOPARD units."

Warehouse District -> Apartment Complex | Tokyo, Japan

From the empty alleyways, robotic units of unknown origin came into view, terrorizing whoever was unfortunate enough to witness them. The robots were mostly gray and black, save for a few orange energy smearing through the cracks of their exoskeleton. They didn't seem to be attacking civilians randomly: it was more like they were focused on a goal in mind. They were all identical as they began gathering to one alleyway and blockaded the only way out of the alleyway, the alleyway that Hajime was in, running away from his assailant.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime ran through the alleyway at full speed, occasionally looking behind him to check and see if he lost Allen. Thankfully he didn't see Allen behind him at all.

"Finally got rid of him..." Hajime muttered to himself as he turned to face the path ahead... what he saw surprised, and confused him.

"What... the... f*ck...?"

What he saw looked like... robots... strange, and... rather hostile looking robots. The strange machines blocked his only exit from the alleyway... and from the looks of what they are equipped with... They don't seem like they will be moving out of the way anytime soon.

Seeing this Hajime came to a complete halt. He was highly cautious of what was currently facing. Unsure of what to do he got into a defensive position, yet he was still ready to run or fight if need be.

Comment

As Carbon's attack unfolded, Jason stood his ground, patiently watching as the needles sailed towards him, causing the air to ripple as they traveled at supersonic speeds. 40 milliseconds after Carbon fired her gun, the needles had finally reached Jason, but as they approached, Jason quickly brought his arm up and slammed his forearm against the sides of the needles, deflecting them into the ceiling and wall behind him. 70 milliseconds after, Carbon's blade was within slashing range, and right as her blade began to move upward, Jason's hands snapped forward, clamping firmly down on her wrists as she slid to the left. Jason may have been heavy, but he quickly felt her momentum getting the better of him. Taking this into account, Jason used her momentum against her and spun to the left as he continued to hold on, causing her to slingshot right into the side of the display case of the armor stand.

Glass exploded out in every direction as it shattered from the impact of Carbon making contact with it, though through Jason's eyes, the glass slowly radiated outward. Carbon's skin slowly rippled as she slammed into the display case and recoiled away from the impact. The metal from the case elicited a slow, low pitched groan as it dented in from the impact, and the glass pieces that flew and impacted Jason's armor slowly bounced and spun away in different directions.

After the impact, Jason was still holding Carbon's wrists, albeit somewhat more loosely than before.
                    Last edited by S121; 01-13-2015, 05:13 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

The internet - Monitoring [Warehouse District, transport vechile]

A second later, Sidna sounded the alarm like she had to do, while at the same time preparing 5 heavy duty mechas for fast transportation to the location. While they were being transported, Sidna released a 5 small spider like robots that crawled deep into the mechas and connected them self to the system. The spiders looked a lot like the one that had bitten on to dust in Area 51, only more polished and less DIY. Once she had control over the mechas she released a few more of the small spider robots into each mecha. Now she was ready.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Katrix; 01-13-2015, 05:57 PM.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Following both males, Sam suddenly felt danger ahead as she looked further in the direction where the chased was going (Now I can be sure this guy is important) she thought taking her sniper rifle quickly while getting on a good aiming position to look at the new threat or threats

Arm gun, light armored, in group, big head. Those were the first things she noticed from the mechanical group, she was concerned about the reason of them being in the same place, but she had a job to protect the smoker and made a decision. Taking a deep breath and relaxing her body, the hubrid aimed at the eye piece of the robot leading the group and fired.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Warehouse District

Allen was watching the ordeal on the rooftops. He was still recovering from that combo.

After the combo, Allen had thought to himself.

"... What am I doing? I wanted to clear our names... To prove that ghouls aren't hostile... And I do that by wanting to take someone in? Executing him? He's a manmade sin, just like I am... I know what I gotta do."

So he followed Hajime and found him surrounded. He inhaled.

"Hey you!!! I understand now what you're like! So I'm gonna help you! Help you avoid execution! Even if it means temporarily getting on humans' bad sides!" He yelled to Hajime.

He jumped down.

"And you won't stop me from helping you." He said. He was prepared to fight.

Comment

??? | ???

"Two additional targets detected. Target C identified as a human female with a sniper rifle. Possible aggression due to panic hypothesized, closer careful watch required." The same smooth voice echoed as the female figure in the room stirred. Her eyes were clouded, and more 0s and 1s floated in the iris, busy being transported to somewhere else. "Target D identification unknown. Possible further analysis required."

"Deploying reinforcements."

Warehouse District -> Apartment Complex

Sam's shot hit one of the LEOPARDs dead on, blowing its head off from its torso as it collapsed on itself. The other LEOPARDs didn't seem to notice the action as they aimed their rifles at Hajime.

More LEOPARDs appeared from the alleyways, scaring away any civilians still in the area. They were all amassing towards the same alleyway Hajime, Sam, and Allen was at: first there were 6, then 8, and soon the number was hitting the double digits.

A short girl with ashy white hair was skipping through the alleyways with a bag of groceries on her hands when she noticed the LEOPARDs walking towards somewhere. "LEOPARDs?" The girl asked as she tensed up and looked around to find trails of more LEOPARDs. Something was up, and the girl didn't like it, as she stalked the LEOPARDs to see where they are going and why they are here.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime just looked at the machines as he was still obviously confused about them. However his confusion became even worse when Allen came back... but this time is... helping him!? Followed by that the sound of a rifle being fired, and one of the LEOPARD's being destroyed had also surprised, and caught him off guard.

"Okay what the hell is going on here!?" Hajime yelled as he took a few steps back, clearly getting a little panicked due to the whole situation.

Carbon found herself shocked and startled as Jason quickly smacked the needles away, followed by him grabbing her by the wrists and slamming her into the Display Case with quite a bit force. Enough force to snap a few bones, as the bones in her shoulder and arm that made impact with the display case had been broken. The sheer pain of this, combined with the impact had caused Carbon to be knocked out cold.

Comment

Holsting her rifle and taking the revolvers, Sam looked at the base room from the rooftop, she looked at the oncoming robots "Looks like you are too popular for being a civilian" she spoke loud enoughto get Hajime's attention "Let's make a deal, I help you with the tin boys and you pay me by answering some questions" She offered

The hybrid paid attention to the LEOPARD units getting closer to her ("Got to be careful, there is someone looking from a higher plane, this isn't a random move")

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X