X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((Be warned. Hajime is pissed. I have censored him a bit, and am actually holding back with him right now.))

Warehouse District -> Apartment Complex | Tokyo, Japan

Hajime just looked on, he was ready to follow Corona anywhere but she... just started getting to a rather heated series of exchanges between her and OXYGEN. With all the stuff going on... Hajime's anger and confusion just started to turn into boiling rage... and all that rage was about to be verbally released.

Then Allen came up to him and began talking... and that woman from earlier...

"Okay goddammit! Listen whoever you are NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS PEP TALK OKAY!?" Hajime yelled at Allen before turning to Sam.

"Now whatever questions you have I will answer them later got it!?" He replied to Sam before turning to Corona.

"And you shouldn't call people a nimrod for just standing there when you tell them to follow you and then you GET IN A CONVERSATION WITH THE GODDAMN ENEMY!!!" He harshly yelled at Corona before finally turning to OXYGEN who was still high up in the air.

"And as for you, you bitch... F**********CK YOOOOU!!!"" He declared to OXYGEN, all the while giving OXYGEN the middle finger.

With all that out of his system he turned back to Corona.

"Now if we're going to follow you then start leading the way and I'll follow okay!?" He spoke in a significantly more calm tone than his... outburst just now, but he still sounds rather annoyed.

Armory - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Dust who was hiding behind a storage crate, had came running out from behind her hiding spot, and right into Jason's arms. She did not speak a word, but the way she tackled him made it seem like she was also trying to hug him and hold onto him for protection... Unfortunately she was not able to hold onto her with her lack of... arms. It was obvious by looking at her that she was physically alright, but she was still too frightened to speak a word.

Comment

Sam didn't feel any reaction to the male's outburst "The clock is still ticking people, we better move out now" she warned with an even tone and then looked at the second male "It would have been better if you didn't show your full abilities to the enemy, they will use that as an exploit"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

OXYGEN did not particularly react to Hajime's outrage. Her condescending eyes were locked on Hajime's eyes as she departed to the skies, her SEDs rushing to the nearest pick-up location.

"Sorry, I was, like, pissed off or something I guess." Corona rolled her eyes. "Alright, make sure you guys keep up. I'm kind of fast."

After saying that, Corona's hair lit up in green flames as she used it like grappling hooks to travel from roof to roof, gaining momentum as she swung around.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Warehouse District

Allen brushed off what Sam said.

"Pssh, it doesn't matter, because they can't do anything. They haven't done anything about ghouls ever since the infinity project. But now I need to find my mentor. She... actually, who are you?"

Allen saw the Corona take off and he got geared up.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe," he said in response to Corona's warning. He began his intensive parkour behind her.

Allen gulped. He never saw anyone that angry in a long time. He got goosebumps from it. The distress...

"It's a sensation better than death."

He snapped out of it. Too late as he fell flat on his face. He got back up and started up again, as if nothing happened.

Oh god, it's like she said... I hope he isn't a downer all the time...

Comment

Without wasting any time, Hajime quickly took off after Corona by quickly climbing up a fire-escape and onto the roof of a building. From then on out he began running along the rooftops, occasionally jumping from one rooftop to another.

As he was running he managed to quickly began catching up with Corona despite her swiftly swinging from rooftop to rooftop he turned to her despite being a few yards behind her. Hajime looked at her as though he was going to ask a question, however he stopped and turned back to looking up ahead as he continued following her...

The look on Hajime's face showed anger, at what just happened with those machines, but also relief that he doesn't have to deal with them for now.

Comment

Still somewhat weakened by his wounds, Jason lightly stumbled back a step from Dust impacting him, but kept his footing as she seemingly tried to hug him. Jason was a little surprised and stunned by the gesture, but it was also a little heartwarming to him. It was clear that she was scared, but happy that he had stopped Carbon.

After about a second of standing there, stunned, Jason lightly smiled inside his helmet as he raised his arms and lightly hugged Dust.

"Hey, don't worry. I said that I would get us out of here, didn't I?", Jason asked as he relinquished Dust from the hug and put an armored hand on her shoulder, assuring her that there was no need to fear.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Jumping with ease, Sam looked around to see if they were followed, which was already odd with what happened recently ("Focus on the task, get what you need and hope itis the right choice") she thought looking at the group of people she was following.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Uber-rushed timeskip, HO!)
                  Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku, Japan

After about 45 minutes of fast-paced traveling, the group arrived at a rather ordinary-looking onsen with unremarkable entrance. It had a statue of a white cat holding a bunch of fake towels next to the entrance, which was a simple bamboo sliding door. Local fauna grew next to the stone path that led to the entrance. Everything else was fairly ordinary for a traditional Japanese house.

"We're here." Corona announced. Even after 45 minutes of near sprinting-level speed, Corona didn't seem tired at all, nor did she damage, drop, or debilitate any items in her grocery bag.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

45 Minutes had passed as the group had fled the scene and followed Corona throughout the city. Surprisingly those robots did not continue to follow her as they continued to travel through the city via the rooftops. Even on foot the group were not being pursued by machine, something that was just... sort of odd, but relieving. Hajime though was not all too worried about it. Yeah it did cross his mind... but thinking about how this... strange fiery girl, and that machine girl from earlier... How they conversed with each other. It did begin to make somewhat of sense.

Whoever this girl is, she is a mortal enemy with whoever was leading those machines... or well... something like that. Thinking more about Hajime just shook his head to get himself focused back on the task at hand.

With the group finally arrived at the destination the girl was leading them to, Hajime looked at the building and was shocked to see that it was a normal building... an onsen in fact...

"What." Hajime flatly spoke as he looked at the building then to Corona. "Is... is this a joke? Is this your safe haven for us?"

Dust simply looked up at Jason as she replied...

"P-Please... can we... can we just go now...? I don't want to be here anymore..." Dust replied in her quiet, and nervous tone. Despite her nervousness, and hesitance when it came to escaping... she just doesn't want to be here anymore... she is ready to follow Jason the moment he begins moving.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-01-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

"Hm.", Jason lightly grunted with a nod before taking a step back and pulling his magnum revolver back out.

"We're going to make a rush out of here, so I need you to be ready to run as fast as you can. Stay behind me as we go, but when I say so, you'll need to find cover and hide. Okay?", Jason asked Dust as he walked over to the open armory door and waited for Dust, slightly looking over his shoulder as he asked if she understood all he required of her.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Knowing that things could be deceiving, Sam spoke her thoughts "Sometimes the best places to hide are the ones that look the strangest" She commented looking at the place "Although I wonder what this place has, it could be just a spa or maybe it has something hidden below the cover" the last part was spoken towards their guide

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yup! It may just look like an onsen, and to be honest it really is just an onsen, but we have our home just beyond the shop. Right now the business isn't very booming because summer and whatnot, but during the wintertime we make quite a hefty amount of money to support our campaign." Corona explained as she opened the front door and led the three inside the building.

The interior of the onsen was very well-done, with sparse but appropriate amount of aesthetics to give out both modesty and luxury. Right as you enter the building you are greeted by a polished marble floor that rises into a slightly higher bamboo tatami floor, with an empty counter that meets at the halfway of the two floors. The building splits into the changing room for males on the left side and for females on the right side, with a picture of a white cat at the center accompanied by couple of potted fauna. The side wall on the side of female changing room was pretty barren except for another door that says: Employees only, do not enter.

"Ari must be taking a bath. Come in, Mariette probably wants to see you guys. But first I'm going to introduce you to all my friends! Ari! Where are you?!" Corona excitedly babbled on, skipping through the entrance room and opening the lock on the door that said Employees only. "Don't be shy, come in!"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen

Allen looked around.

"An Onsen? Gee, I haven't seen these around in years. I've always wanted one. Nowadays they have giant bricks that all look the same," he said as a jab to modern day houses.

Allen was scanning the interior. All he could give was a

. Not that he wasn't impressed. He just didn't quite agree with modern day luxury. But either way he liked it. He was still as hot as a summer road what with the transformation.

"Do you guys happen to have some manner of bath house around?" He asked.

Comment

Shironeko Onsen

Sam hesitated for a second since she was still in her battle armor, only her tail showing any proof of who she might be ("Keep your cool Sam, that girl still hasn't shown any sign of betrayal, but anything can happen") the hybrid kept moving looking around.

The blonde also kept her attention to the two males just in case the fire user went crazy again or the mutant trying to escape again.

Spoiler:

Comment

((Gonna post for S1 in my next major post. If I forget to then PLEASE PESTER ME!))

Hajime just shook his head as he put his hands in his pocket. The look on his face shown signs of fatigue, anger, annoyance, and a bit of general depression. However he didn't seem care as well. Instead he did listen to Corona when she asked him, Allen, and Sam to enter the building. Perhaps here he can at least get some decent rest... albeit he'd rather be in a place he is familiar with, while being surrounded by the faces of the other homeless people that lived in the area of the old, abandoned Apartment Complex he used to live in. Unfortunately though... today was, and probably is the last day that he had at his old "home". After all, it seems to government is now hot on his trail once again...

Either way, what's currently on his mind is just trying to get a little rest, especially with all the shit that happened within such a short amount of time today. Though as he began entering the building he turned to Allen, annoyed by his question Hajime spoke up. "It's a freaking Onsen. There's bound to be at least a normal bathhouse in here. Or at least a place to get actually cleaned up."

Comment

Working...
                                X