X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku, Japan

"Mariette wanted to see you guys, so we're going to do that first." Corona decided as she unlocked the door that said 'Employees Only'. "I don't know why, but no one knows what Mariette is thinking. Anyway, come in! After you guys are done talking to Mariette, we'll give you some food and shelter for the day."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Sam nodded to the girl as she followed her towards the employee´s room location "I got to admit, you are trusting us without any worry of being back stabbed" she commented

The hybrid wanted to know who these people were and what were they planning to do ("Maybe their goals could be similar to mine") she thought
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime just sighed as he followed Corona inside, and following her to the employee's only room. Normally he would question going into a place only for Employee's, but he couldn't honestly care less at the moment. But with the promise of proper food and rest, Hajime just wants to talk with this Mariette person before quickly opening the door to the Employee's Only room.

"Let's just get this over with."

Armory - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Dust stepped back from Jason a little bit to give him enough room to prepare himself. Hearing the plan Dust was... hesitant... but by now she just wants stuff to get over with.

"O-Okay..." Replied Dust as she got ready to run with Jason.

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Allen grinned.

"Food?! That's awesome, you're awesome! Come on, guys, lets, go meet this person!"

With that mentality he usually never suspects anything wrong, even when something is.

Comment

Through the Employee Only door, a long hallway with sliding doors to different rooms lied in front of their view, with a particularly western door at the end of it all. It was most likely that that was the destination as Corona quickly dashed through the hallway.

"That's because," Corona stopped at the halfway, turned around quickly to address Sam before turning back to run. "Mariette told me to let you guys in, no matter the possibility of being backstabbed. I don't know why, she normally exercises caution."

Corona continued running until she approached the door and knocked on it. A faint, muffled voice was heard from the inside, and Corona jovially opened the door and signaled the three guests still at the other side of the hallway to come in.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime continued to remain quiet as he proceeded to follow Corona through the building. Occasionally glancing to the walls and decor, the place did seem to be in rather good shape. However he wasn't focused on that all too much. Just on meeting who this stranger that the strange girl that saved their lives earlier keeps mentioning.

Thankfully they made it through a long hallway, and arrived at a rather large, more Western looking door. On the other side the sound of muffled talking could be heard, and as Corona opened the door for them and gestured for the trio to proceed inside the room, Hajime did so in hopes to get this quick meeting done with.

Comment

Sam simply shrugged at the situation as she followed the woman through the corridors that suddenly changed from the local style into a more western type, she did replied about this Mariette´s blind trust to strangers "She must be a prepared person if there is no problem for anyone to enter into her place" she spoke putting her hand on the hilt of her blade to relax.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Armory - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

After Dust gave Jason confirmation that she was ready, he took one deep breath to ready himself for combat. Jason didn't know how much longer he would live due to his injuries, but he at least knew one thing, Dust was going to make it out alive.

Just then, Jason surged forth, already running at 30 mph with his shotgun in hand. Come whatever may, Jason was determined to see the night sky before the end.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

The inside of the room Corona took the three into was cool yet comfortable; perhaps it was because of the hot summer day outside that the group had to run through. After all, the air conditioning is heaven-sent to anyone who stands outside for a long period of time, much less battle in that time.

The room was plain in decor. Traditional Japanese tatami clashed oddly with the western furniture: particularly the oak table and a red velvet office chair. One side of the wall, right of where the group was, was replaced with a glass sliding door, which led into a balcony and a personal onsen covered by bamboo wall.

Sitting on the office chair staring into the three was a woman of impressive aura. She was very slender, and extremely pale: almost as if she was an albino. However her blue eyes that pierced through anything that stood in their gaze seemed to say otherwise. Her even paler white hair, falling down her back like a waterfall, reflected sunlight from the glass sliding door to the right of her, forming a split shadow that covered the left side of her face. The woman wore a black, gothic lolita dress with a black corset, exuding off a formal vibe.

"Mariette, I brought the guests!" Corona giddily announced, to which the woman sitting at the chair chuckled.

"You did well, Corona. I'll call you when we're done." The woman, named Mariette, spoke. Something about that name sounded familiar to Hajime. Corona, who understood Mariette's order, nodded once and bolted out of the room and closed the door.

Once she confirmed that the four were alone, Mariette spoke to the three. "I'm sure you all have a lot of questions right now."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Shinjuku, Japan

"Well, we can start with why it's so cold in here," Allen joked.

He then got serious (or at least as serious as he could). "But yeah. I can understand why Infinity is here and maybe the other one, but why am I here? I'm a completely ordinary human. Unless you were told otherwise. Which presses the question."

Comment

"I do have some questions, but they depend on the knowledge you have" Samantha responded to the white haired woman "There has been an exaggerated growth of military merchandise in the recent months, and then there is a sudden movement against this guy" she gestured to Hajime "So what do you know about the situation?". The question was in general, but any information was good for the hybrid.

Spoiler:

Comment

((Sorry for not making a post for you S121. Gonna let you deal with the other RP's first.))

After Hajime entered the room he quickly began examining it, rather intent on checking for anything that might indicate that they are being watched. Like any possible hidden cameras... He seemingly checked every corner of the room before turning to Mariette. Upon hearing Mariette's name he could have swore he heard it somewhere before... but where? Hajime just couldn't put a finger on it. Though that wasn't important right now. Instead Hajime turned back to the walls, checking most if all nooks and crannies he could see for the possibility of a hidden camera or recording device. Thankfully he didn't see any signs of them.

That's when he walked back to the door to Mariette's room. Instead of of leaving he just leaned against the wall next to the door before slumping down to the ground in a sitting position. Looking at Mariette he didn't say anything still... rather he just continued to examine Mariette from a distance, returning a stern yet calm gaze.

"Doubt she'd know anything about me... then again I wouldn't be surprised by now..." He whispered to himself, having had noticed Sam's gesture to him as she asked her questions, as he then finally asked a question.

"I only have one question thank you. Why the f**k did you have that fiery woman bring us here? Judging by how she saved us it seems like you don't intend any harm. Could you explain yourself?"

Comment

(Time for intro post!)
                            Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

After a long flight from America, Vill arrived in Japan. "That was a pain in the @$$ flight -cracks neck- I need a place for the night for now." She said in her typical hardass tone and heads off and after walking for a bit, she finds the Shironeko Onsen. "A hot spring, sounds nice." She said and enters the spring. Just as she enters, she spots an odd group of people and what caught her attention was the girl in front. Her long ashy hair and unique outfit. "That's not normal." Vill thought. "I'll get to it later, I need a break." She said to herself.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"I understand all your anger and confusion. I promise to answer everything." Mariette smiled and nodded twice before addressing to each questions.

"You've all witnessed the military activities involving weaponized drones today, if I'm not mistaken. They are deployed by the US government; or to be exact, a sub-branch of the Department of Defense called Project Candice. Known as the successor of the superhuman project, the project involves mass producing technologically advanced combat drones to search, seek, and eradicate the superhumans, psychics, hybrids, and otherworldly races." Mariette explained. "Raids are frequent and can happen anywhere, from urbanized megalopolis like Neo Manhattan to the most remote areas like Siberia. I have a firm hypothesis that you three were detected by one of those raid planes that patrol the skies regularly."

Mariette reached for a mug on the corner of a table and took a sip. "Where's my manner, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mariette, and I am a visionary that seeks equal treatment for both humans and non-human intelligent beings. I take persecuted psychics and superhumans and grant them protection. My... ability... allows me to will things into happening. I willed myself to observe any activities of Project Candice in the vicinity and, noticing a raid ship in the area, I willed myself to communicate with Corona to rescue you three."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"So another bigot who can´t see that diversity is better, yet he or she has resources for a genocide" Sam commented sighing "Then power will get to his or her head and we got a dictator trying to obtain all the possible territories". The hybrid wouldn´t be surprised to see a human doing this sort of thing, there were many "reasons" to justify such acts "And what is the purpose for this action?" she asked

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X