X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku Japan

Vill checked into the onsen for the night and went into her room. "It's definitely not like America." She said as she places her duffel bag down and decided to take a bath. She left her room and went to the bath. "Here it is." Vill said as she finds it. Luckily for her, she studied up on Japan onsens before arriving so she wasn't surprised when she saw the changing room. She undressed and wrapped her towel around her and enter the bath area. The first thing Vill noticed was the steam. "This is too much, it's summer (I think it is?) after all." She complained as she enters. Vill then felt alot of release from her fatigue. "Ahh....... that feels nice." She said relaxingly.

(There you go Wriggle)
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku, Japan

"Oh, I forgot we were still open."

There was someone already bathing in the onsen: a woman with looks that could kill weak-minded men. The woman in question was partially submerged in a bubbling onsen with a plate of sake and cup on the side, with glossy, black hair that trickled down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a strange pair of two gold marbles staring at Vill.

"I need to remind myself to use the private onsen instead." The woman rolled her eyes at her own clumsiness. "Do you- uh- want me to hop out?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku Japan

Vill heard a female voice and looked over to her left and saw that another person was in. "No, it's fine. This is a place to relax after all." Vill repiled to the girl. "From the sound of what you said, sounds like you work here." Vill said as she rubs her right cheek.
        Last edited by Zekai; 03-18-2015, 02:49 AM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Allen got a little worked up. He had a look of slight displeasure.

"... Well, I don't mean to disrespectful -- I mean, I love what you did with your hair, love long silver hair, you look fantastic -- but I know where I stand in the government and I know I'm being hunted. I've gone undetected by even the most advanced forms of detection for literally hundreds of years now. I'm looking for someone who is very close to me and could hurt someone or herself. So with all due respect, I'll ask once more: why am I here?"

Comment

Hajime had closely and intently listened to Mariette's explanation... at first he was a little absentminded during her answer to their questions, but at the mention of whatever this Project Candice does got him interested. Standing up with his same calm, yet serious expression on his face he spoke up.

"This... Project Candice? It's targeting not just Super humans? The Government is having it now target Psychics, beast people, and essentially anything that isn't human or a normal animal? Wasn't the government ONLY after the escaped Super Humans? I mean... they seriously can't be attacking anything unnatural or that they deem a threat. I know I may be sounding like a worry wart or whatever the term is, but last I remember the Government was ONLY after the Super Humans because of... well you know the story right? Super Humans are fugitives of the law." Replied Hajime as he closed his eyes and sighed as he crossed his arms.

"Then again why am I not surprised... such a corrupt group of assholes... making and attempting to use Super Humans as damn tools and weapons. They decided to play God and make their own breed of humans with special powers that would give them an edge in any conflicts, but when they find that a Super Human isn't up to their standards they just want to scrap them. To be honest I'm not all too surprised that they began attacking even innocent people that were born with abilities." Hajime spoke as he just turned away from Mariette.

"I wish I never bothered in escaping that damn Military Base. Now all this sh*t is beginning to happen. So many innocent lives are being f*cking lost because of something I did." Hajime thought as he was personally feeling a little responsible for the actions of the military. To be honest because of something he did, hundreds if not thousands of people were killed and will continue to be killed. This thought really makes Hajime feel bad about his actions in the past, however he was doing a damn good job in not showing his depression... Either way the woman did help them and they are currently safe for now, and besides the woman introduced herself just now. Something Hajime hasn't really done yet. He should at least return the favor.

"By the way the name's Hajime. That's all there is to my name. Don't bother asking me for my full name. If you haven't guessed from what I just said by now, I have had pretty bad experience with the Government. But I never heard of this Project Candice... until now at least."

Comment

"The different governments have their own programs to deal with cases that could cause problems to their people, but there is also the side where they can be seen as how they really are" Samantha spoke nodding to what Hajime said "We hybrids had it really rough at first, but with time came some sort of tolerance, this acceptance though, came with a leash that stopped our progress in how powerful in society we could be."

"I was in the military and got the respect of my comrades by my actions, but the higher ups didn`t want such thing to occur, so here I am as a phantom which brings me to my next question" the fox hybrid spoke getting serious "What do you know about me and how did you get it? because there is supposed to be no data of my existence" Sam asked
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko, Japan

Allen looked at Hajime, not in anger or digust, but in confusion.

"You didn't know? Well, I can't blame you. It wasn't really out-there information, but I can fill you in. If that's alright. If not that sucks because here I go. Humans have had some form of government for as long as they became intellgent. That's obvious. But ever since first time that supernaturals appeared and attacked humans, the government has had a division for eradicating supernaturals like us. Lore has it that we ghouls were the first ones to attack. But I like to think of it as lore. In any case, really, you were made to... Well, get rid of us. And I'll tell you what, you're pretty good. Good enough? Well... I'll leave it at that. In any case, that's the deal. The way I understand it anyways."

Comment

((Remember guys, originally in the story of IP the government was not after Psychics or Beast Men [in fact the Government and most military branches accepted them], it's just that Wriggle's Project Candice inadvertently targets them due to a very good and solid reasoning behind why Project Candice targets Super Humans. Just remember that originally and what I even had originally planned, that the Government/Military only intends/intended to get rid of any and all Super Human fugitives.))

Hajime just sighed in response to both Allen's, and Sam's response.

"To be honest I don't give a damn. I don't have any affiliation with them anymore. I've managed to get by for long enough without being bothered by the Military. I've been in hiding for a good amount of time. Hell I felt like I was beginning to adjust to society, but sometimes fate has different plans. I ran into you guys today and now the Military is back on my f***ing ass to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. To be honest I never really gave a damn about them to begin with. If I wasn't good enough for them and they were willing to just scrap me, then why SHOULD I care?" Hajime replied as he turned his back to the others.

"I feel like I've said enough about myself. I'm just going to go find someplace to sleep." Hajime said as he began to make his way to the door, obviously still tired.

Comment

"Of course, I should've known." Mariette chuckled enigmatically when she heard Hajime's name, but quickly returned to her facade. "Go seek Ari to find a room to sleep in. If you don't know who that is, Corona should be outside the room to help you find her."

"Like you say, the persecution of the supernaturals existed for a very long time." Mariette turned her attention to Sam and Allen. "However, most times they were based on superstitions and wild guesses. This is something completely new: an eradication based on technology. It may be easy to outwit human eyes, but it is nigh impossible to escape the eyes of machines: machines dedicated to finding supernatural beings and eliminating them.

"As to how I knew about you, I actually don't know you. I merely found you three, under attack by Project Candice, and sent Corona to rescue you. This is a safe haven for wandering psychics, superhumans, and hybrids to shelter themselves until the ever-so-watchful eyes of the Project Candice retreats."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hajime didn't say much as he left the room, all he did was wave at Mariette as he walked away. "Whatever. As long as I can get a decent place to sleep..." Hajime replied in a somewhat exhausted, angered, and a little bit... depressed tone. As he left the room though he began looking for the one known as Corona, and just as Mariette said spoke, Corona was outside the room doing whatever... Upon seeing her Hajime walked up to the flame psychic.

"Hey I need your help to find some chick named... Ari was it? Mariette said she will help with finding a room to sleep in." Hajime practically demanded as he just looked at Corona with what could best be described as a deadpan death stare.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-18-2015, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Nodding to the white haired woman, the hybrid had more questions, but decided to let things flow for the moment, yet she spoke "Let´s hope that whatever is happening between the lines doesn´t cause another big war, with the current technology we have, the destruction will be far worse than what is worth. If you need anything I´ll just be around the hallways" and with that, she walked outside the room.

Samantha still had to be careful with her surroundings, no matter where you were, there is always a snitch, even in safe places. She touched her helmet and could feel the faint pressure of her glove ("When was the last time I took it off?") she thought while walking through the hallways of the building.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yup! I usually man the front desk, but today was a rather slow day today so I put an automated cashier system." The black-haired woman answered Vill as she rose from the onsen and stepped out. Her figures were absolute perfection as if she came straight out of a fashion magazine that has been extremely photoshopped to make the model look glamorous and unnaturally slender at the same time. "Will you be staying the night as well?"

"Ooookaaaaay!" Corona who has been waiting outside happily accepted Hajime's rather forceful request for help. She pounced around the hallway like a little kid as she blabbed on and on. "I think Ari's in the bath. Which is totally fine for me because I'm a girl too. But I'm gonna have to ask you to stay outside for a bit so that she can dress up and meet you properly. Did I mention Ari's bouncy boingy bits are really big? They're almost like melons and they squish when you squeeze them too! I think it's because she eats a lot. She technically runs this place, but today's a really idle day so nobody's really doing anything except training or doing other things. Do you like kiwi? Or actually, what's your favorite fruit? Mine's dragonfruit, because it's so funny-looking and stuff."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

After Hajime's request, and Corona's... disturbingly peppy and almost 'adorable' prancing around the room unnerved him, as noticed by him grimacing at the sight of Corona pounced up and down the hall like a child. He was about to speak up and began walking after Corona, until Corona began blabbing on about Ari's 'bouncy boingy bits'. That comment made Hajime blush and practically do a double-take on the spot. The blushing became even worse upon Corona describing how squishy Ari's... 'melons' are.
                            Hajime was trying to keep a straight face and was wanting to change the topic, but he could not figure out what to begin talking about... until Corona mentioned fruit.

"Fruit? Okay let's talk about fruit! Especially dragonfruit. I say it's my favorite as well! So let's NOT talk about a woman's bouncy boingy bits!" Replied Hajime trying to remain calm, however the perverted comments that Corona made, no matter how unintentionally perverted they are, Hajime was having a rough time trying to keep a straight face.

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Vill looked.at the female and thought back to when she checked in and had to deal with an automated system. "So that explains it." She said looking away. Then the female asks if Vill was staying the night. "Yeah, I just got off a 15 or so hour flight and just want to relax for the day." She said as she then splashes her face with the water. "It's just like they said, hot spring water feels great." She said softly.

Comment

"Okaaaay~" Corona happily nodded as she stopped in front of a sliding door and opened it. Beyond the door was a small but luxurious onsen, steaming and ready to accept anyone who'd wish to take a bath. The size did not suggest it was for the regular onsen-goer, as it hardly looked like it'd fit 5 people.

"Oh, she's not here?" Corona asked, confused as she looked around. The onsen in fact didn't seem to have been used recently as the equipment were rather well-kept and the towels were organized. "But I thought she was at the bath..."

"Or maybe... she's at the public female bath!" Corona came to a sudden realization. One could visualize a light bulb turning on above her head by the looks of her reaction. "Oops! I was mistaken! Ari sometimes uses the public onsen because it's larger and more spacious! Come on, let's find her!"

"It does, doesn't it?" The woman nodded apprehensively as she grabbed a small towel. "Especially after a tired day; I mean, I practically live here and still feel a sort of euphoria whenever I get in."

As she dried her hair with the towel, she continued. "Might as well introduce myself since you're our loyal customer. The name's Ari. I run the onsen. In case you didn't know, we give out free dinner to customers on their first night at 7."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X