X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku, Japan

"Hello-" Ari greeted Vill. "Mariette, everyone is here, I think, can we start eating now~?"

Hearing Ari's question, Mariette appeared from the curtain, scanning the dining room. She had an oddly adorable apron on top of her black dress, with little grease spots marring the surface of the apron. She had a greasy kitchen clamp on one hand and a bottle of ranch dressing on another. She saw Gigante to the right side of the room, (How many times did she tell him not to work out right before eating? It smells like sweat...) Ari sitting down by the kotatsu at the center of the room with a blonde-haired guest standing around her, Samantha, Allen and Hajime by the left side of the room having a conversation... but one person was missing.

"Where's Corona?" Mariette asked.

"Corona? Didn't she come with you, Vill?" Ari diverted the question to Vill.

"Where did she goooooooo-" Corona pranced around the inn looking for Vill, oblivious to the fact that who she was looking for was already at the dining hall. "Uu, is she visiting the night stands?"

Something rustled in one of the rooms.

"Is that her?" Corona questioned as she stepped towards the rustling noise slowly. "Heeeeey, are you there?"

Corona arrived at the source of the noise: a wardrobe in one of the empty guest rooms. The lights were off and, because of the room's location, the area was quite dark. "What are you doing here-"

Something grabbed Corona from the darkness and dragged her into it. Rest was silent.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Hajime didn't bother listening to the description Sam gave him of the Gobi Desert. In fact he just pretended to pay attention while Sam was talking, only barely hearing where it was located. Either way once Sam was done talking she turned around and made her way back to the dining room. Hajime then simply stood in the hallway as he took a deep breath before shaking his head. With nothing better to do he then went back and entered the Dining Room despite not wanting to at all. Not only that but the smell of food is beginning to make him hungry.

Comment

Shironeko Onsen, Shinjuku Japan

Vill looked at Ari with confusion. "Corona? Who's that? I can here alone." Vill answered Ari's question. "Is this Corona a friend of theirs?" Vill thought to herself.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"She didn't pick you up?" Mariette's eyes widened. Corona said to the rest of the people in the dining room that she was going to pick up any first-day guests for free katsu dinner about a few minutes ago. How could she not have come across Vill? "This deserves an investigation."

"She'll be fine." Gigante, who's been silently working his biceps the entire time, uttered a reassuring remark. "She's just being an erratic conejo like she always is."

"Yeah, don't worry too much about Corona. She'll be fine." Ari added. She knew, more than anyone, the extent of Corona's ability in combat.

Mariette sighed, relinquishing her worries.

"Very well. I'll just save one for her when she comes back." Mariette nodded. "Who wants pork Katsu?"

"MEMEMEMEME!" Ari cheerfully volunteered. "I'LL TAKE TWO!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

((Sorry, I know you have reservations, but you've had reservations for two weeks. I think I can at least get the cog flipping without punishment))

While Allen was sitting at the table, waiting for the food, he could smell the cooking wafting into his nose.

"Mm, that smells amazing! Will there be food like this every day?" He asked. By "like this," he means of course anything cooked and prepared. Why, he even knows a fair deal about cooking and experimenting with food. It was a remnant memory from the snow buried town.

Comment

Vill looked at Mariette. "No, I can here myself." She answered her. Vill then looked at the large guy named Gigante who said an unknown word to Vill, conejo. "Conejo?" She thought, hearing the word for the first time. Marietta then asked who wants some Katsu, of course Vill was a bit excited to have some foreign food. "I'll like to try some." She said after Ari cheerfully yelled.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Samantha was getting back into the dinner room as she looked at the people around, yet she went back to her spot on the wall, sitting cross legged and taking some breaths to relax.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As Hajime leaned up against the wall next to the door, he seemed to be rather neutral about the whole current situation. Normally he wouldn't bother with eating at someone else's place... then again he hasn't really eaten with anyone else before. At least in a actual place with an actual meal before. This made Hajime answer Mariette's question.

"I think I'll just pass on food for now I-" Hajime was speaking when suddenly he could feel his stomach growling faintly. An indication of hunger. 'Actually I guess I'll just have one..."

Comment

"Well then, the dinner is served." Mariette smiled like a mother would watching her children eat as she handed everyone a plate of well-made katsu. They looked amazing, with katsu sauce drenched over the fried pork chop already sliced into bite-size pieces, and a lettuce salad next to the meat with sliced mini potato and orange slices.

"Awesome! Ittadakimasu!" Ari shouted in delight as she did not hesitate to bite into the food. Her reaction said it all: the pure ecstasy her smile exuded just showed how delicious the food is.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Thanking Mariette, Samantha took her plate and put it near her. With the pressing of a hidden button, the mouth piece of her helmet made a faint sound as it fell on her hand, there was a pale mouth now uncovered. The hybrid started eating the food calmly, each time she opened her mouth to take something, sharp canines could be seen.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Allen was just demolishing his plate of food. His face was full of pure joy, half of it from the generosity and half of it from the fact that this is the first proper meal he's had in months. He put his plate down.

"That was great! Thanks for the meal!" Then he saw Sam uncovering her mouth. Allen couldn't help that his curiosity piqued. He began to stare awkwardly without knowing that he was staring.

Comment

Vill received her katsu and she checked it out, since she never had it before. Vill picks up the chopsticks that are on her right side and picked up a piece of meat and placed it in her mouth and chewed a few times before her faced lit up. "It's good, no, great." She said as she eats more of it. "My first taste of Japan food is much greater than I thought." She said as she tries the salad too.

Comment

"Thank you, all of you." Mariette bowed. She was flattered by such shower of praises. "I am not very good with cooking, but I'm glad you all like it."

"Mmnng Mngh Nmmmgh." Ari tried to say something, but stopped to finish the mouthful of food inside her mouth before continuing: "You're being modest, Mariette. Your cooking is out of this world."

"For once, I concur." Gigante chimed in. "I'm just wondering where that little conejo is."

Unknown Location

Corona came to her senses to find herself tied in a rather embarrassing position. Her arms were bent to cross each other behind her back and tied to a chair, while her legs were spread apart and tied with ropes that were connected to the walls of a rather small room.

"Where am I?" Corona growled, trying to break free. She couldn't. She tried to ignite her hair to burn the place to the ground, but other than little sparks, her hair won't combust into flame. "Let me go!"

"You're awake?"

Corona turned to find someone approaching her. A girl, with robotic tentacles coming out of an overly large helmet over her head: a girl that screamed the presence of SED.

"Yay! Now I can cuddle and snuggle you until that stupid OXYGEN whisks you away!" The tentacle girl squealed with delight, wrapping her mechanical tentacles around Corona's body. "Uuu~ what's your name, sweetie?"

"Let me out, you stupid SED!" Corona resisted, her face blushing as the tentacles wrapped around her body.

"I am NOT a stupid SED! My name is OCTOLACE!" The tentacle girl frowned as she continued snuggling with Corona. "I am here to love every single one of you until I send you to OXYGEN. Which I don't like because I just want to CUDDLE WITH EVERYONE!"

"Ow, my ears." Corona grumbled, until she began hatching a plan. A simple plan, but it just might work. "H... hey, OCTOLACE... if you love me, will you let me go?"

"Let you go? No way!" OCTOLACE shook her head, exaggerating every action. "If I do, OXYGEN will get really mad at me!"

"Dammit." Corona sighed under her breath. "Mariette, please save me..."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

As time went on, Hajime sat at the table as he had continued to stare at the plate of food that sat before him. The food did look quite delicious, and despite it being in his best interest to eat the food that Mariette had prepared... especially since she is letting him and the others stay at the Onsen for the time being. Deep down he also felt quite... nervous about eating such delicious looking food. Hajime has never eaten such nice looking food before in the past. Hell for the past few years he has been eating anything he could scrape up enough money for... which was never much.

Either way as the others were finishing their food, Hajime's plate was still untouched as he nervously looked at his plate. Finally though he picked up his chopsticks and prepared to take a bite... which after building up enough courage, he finally managed to do so. Having taken a bite of the food, his eyes shot wide open as it was indeed the best thing he's ever tasted before... despite him having had quite a rather poor diet over the past few years. Either way, the food Mariette made tasted heavenly to him. Though before he nearly over-reacted, he managed to catch himself.

"The food is... pretty good... Best I've ever eaten actually." Hajime spoke quietly, and calmly before... quickly finishing the rest of his food.

Comment

Thread closed by request of the OT until further notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X