X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandgem Town - en route to route 201

Renamon couldn´t help but smirk "Low profile you say? that armor of yours and the weapons will get everyone´s attention easily" she said in a calm tone too

"Also look at me, yellow and white fur, a tail, a fox´s face, im not entirely common here either, but what I saw in the town is that they first react to new things, but then get calm. The nurse did made a fidjet but understood my situation and worked profesionaly, so don´t worry about the people, just worry of the wild pokemon since we are crossing their habitats" the vixen said pointing at some bidoof looking at them

"Bother them and they will bother you" Were the only words from the fox as they walked
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Route 201

As the armored soldier, bipedal fox, and a Combee named Diana trailed along the snow-covered route 201, they noticed a trainer fallen near the grassy patch. The trainer was bruised himself, and his pokeballs were scattered along the floor. He held an empty bottle of Potion in his hand. At the sense of the crowd, the trainer groaned as he got up. He looked up to the trio and warned them:

"Don't go down that road!"

Hoenn Region - Route 102

"...and so, I'm helping my dad researching Pokemon!"

"Huh."

Yuuka traveled with May to her hometown, Littleroot Town. Word from her has it that her father, Birch, is an renowned Pokemon Professor and an expert in Pokemon habitats. May invited Yuuka over to her father's laboratory to obtain help in terms of navigating the Hoenn region safely. Meanwhile, the letter that was supposed to be delivered is being carried off by May's Seagull Pokemon: Wingull.

"So your father is a Professor... then why isn't he living in a big city?" Yuuka asked a question as they jumped off a ledge.

"Well, to study Pokemon habitat, my father opted for a quieter environment closer to nature. Since 88% of Pokemon live deep in the wild, it's wise for my father to set up his laboratory in a town where nature is prevalent." May answered.

As the two traveled to Littleroot town, they passed by a cream-haired boy training his Crocodile Pokemon...
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The fox quikly ran towards the trainer and looked around

"What happened and who attacjed you?" she asked trying to sense anything with her ears

The combee was flying a bit higher to have a panoramic view of the area "I don´t see anything, but I can sense something close" she said trying to locate the source

"Diana, if anything appears, prepare for battle, I know you are ready for it" Renamon said with a small smirk

Diana understood and prepared her abilities for a possble attack from anywhere, a serious and alerted face on her
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John had no idea whether or not the person was attacked by a human or a pokemon, but one thing was for sure, it was still in the area. John could see a tiny red dot on his radar. John knew that it would be dangerous, but if the person that got attacked was only slightly injured, then the threat wouldn't be too much trouble for John.

"Hang on. I see something on my radar.", John said as he began to slowly approach the red dot on his radar, ready for a possible attack.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

From the bushes, a wild Doduo appeared!

Doduo is a two-headed, bipedal bird Pokemon with black flexible necks and rough brown feathers that covered their head and body. Their beaks were pointy and sharp. Their wings were present, but it was very short, making the Doduo rely on their running. They are a powerful runner indeed, reaching the speed of 60 mph. Doduo normally do not appear frequently in Route 201, but in rare cases, a swarm of them migrating to the South spawn in these areas as a resting spot and terrorize the trainers.

"There it is!" The frightened trainer gathered his items and pokeballs, prepared to make a run for it. "Go- good luck!"

The trainer took off as the wild Doduo took a keen eye on Diana with a hungry look. They were thinking of eating Diana for lunch.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Diana noticed the wild bird looking at her "That thing wants me for lunch!, then it better be ready to earn it! she said prepared for battle

Renamon saw the two headed bird and knew it had some advantage against the bug "I hope you are ready Dia, because it looks ready too" the fox said and then pointed at it

"lets first make him lose some reaction time, use sweet scent!" the vixen said

The combee flew extremely fast around the doduo releasing sweet smelling spores on the area, the scent would make any target feel like in daze and some ability to dodge attacks

Spoiler:

Comment

John was close to attacking the bird to protect Diana, but all of a sudden Diana attacked and quickly flew around the two-headed bird, expelling spores as she flew. Seeing as how Diana seemed to be able to hold her own, John stood back and observed the fight watching the battle with absolute focus.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

As the sweet scent of a flower was perforating the air, one of the head spun around in circles, trying to catch one of the cherry petals. It swooped and dived and leaped, making the other head disoriented as well. The other head, tired of its' companion head's airheadedness, decided to take things into its' own hand... if he had one, and pecked Diana's soft underside with its' sharp beak.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"You little.. let´s give you something to see if you bird resist this!" Diana growled preparing a gust attack towards her target

"Dia, go to the sky and make a big dive while using Gust attack use the velocity as your advantage!" Renamon said looking at both the bee and the bird

The combee nodded and flew upwards and then after getting at godd height, she made a quick dive, the winds formed following her and were thrown towards the Doduo from with fierce velocity as the bee went up to the sky hoping to evade another peck attack

Spoiler:

Comment

Before Diana could initiate, Doduo disappeared in a blink of an eye. Before anyone could see it, the wild Doduo appeared behind Diana, ready to give off a finishing blow with Quick Attack-

"Shock Wave!"

A jolt of electricity zapped the Doduo behind Diana, fainting it. The electricity was turned off, keeping Diana safe.

The source of the electricity was from a dainty bipedal Pokemon, white with red and blue markings on its' stomach. It had wings, too small to be able to fly at high speed but enough to be able to lift the Pokemon up in the air. The owner of this Pokemon had golden hair that flowed to her knees and covered her right eyes. She was clad in all black: dark cape that was buttoned at the solar plexis and was decorated with black fur, black undershirt, black blazer pants, and black high heels. Even her hair ties along the sides of her silky blonde hair were black.

"You folks alright?" The mysterious trainer asked. "It's not safe to fight a Flying Pokemon with a Bug Pokemon, you know."

The dainty Pokemon smiled at the trainer. "They must be new. Perhaps Jubilife City's Pokemon school might be helpful."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"I shall thank you for your assistance, and thanks for the offer, but we are going to Twinleaf town to meet with Professor Rowan" Renamon thanked the blonde trainer

Diana on the other hand sighed as she couldnpt defeat the Doduo "Well.. atleast the trainer could ran away" she said flying back towards her friend

"Hey.. its ok, we will get better with time, so don´t worry ok?" the fox soothed the bee calmly

Looking at the blonde trainer, the vixen greeted her as the combee took a rest on a patch of flowers "Thank you for helping us, Im Renamon, nice to meet you" she said to both the trainer and the pokemon

Spoiler:

Comment

Right after the battle abruptly ended, John's attention quickly snapped over to the mysterious woman. She was certainly dressed strangely, but perhaps it was just one of the many parts of this world's culture. She seemed to be friendly, and was certainly knowledgeable in these... "pokemon battles". The lady's pokemon spoke of a city and how it had a school. Perhaps John would be able to learn about this world at the school.

"What do they teach there? Do they have the history of.. the Sinnoh region?", John asked the woman, stopping himself from asking if they had "the history of this world".

John had to be careful what he said. Even his strange choice of words could ruin his low profile.
                          sigpic

Comment

"The name's Cynthia. Nice to meet you." Cynthia offered Renamon a handshake. "This Togetic is Athena."

Athena brushed Diana with her tiny soft wings to comfort the young Combee.

"The Pokemon school is ran by Professor Rowan, even though the instructor is someone named Looker." Cynthia responded to John. "They teach young trainers how to battle with their Pokemon extensively."

"Come to think of it, you don't seem to have any Pokemon, do you?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

John was slightly puzzled by the question, but it had become apparent that Pokemon were sentient creatures that could also be used as a means of protection. John never really thought about catching one. In fact, John didn't even have those strange red and white balls used to store them. From what John could see, the small storage balls were very similar to the Composer, a giant device that converted living organisms into digital information. John quickly snapped out of his train of thought after a split second and answered Cynthia.

"No. I'm new here and never even thought of having a pokemon.", John calmly said to Cynthia.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Then you should definitely get one." Cynthia suggested as she turned around. Athena followed suit, taking flight next to her. "In this world, you can't rely only on your brute strength, soldier."

"Cynthia, didn't he tell you..." Athena whispered. Cynthia nodded and turned back to John with inquisitive look.

"Tell me, have you visited Professor Rowan's laboratory yet?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X