X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoenn Region - Petalburg City

Yuuka took a quick shower in the shower room under the attic and stepped out. She noticed through the full-length mirror that she still had the large gash from the fateful night on her upper right thigh. Brushing through the gash, she relived the primal fear that she felt in that event.

But they looked so cute and cuddly.

Look at Ziggy, the Wilton family's Zigzagoon. He helps out with Reggie's pumpkin and potato farm, delivers packages and letters to and from towns, and offers himself as a playmate for Violet. He first ran way from Yuuka due to his territorial attitude, but Yuuka and Ziggy now has a likability for each other.

With mixed feelings, Yuuka dressed up: dark indigo skintight shirt given by Violet, white long-sleeve jacket and matching white pants with red belt. She slung her clutch handbag over her shoulder, the letter inside, and stepped out of the house.

"Alright." Yuuka renewed her motivation. "Let's do this."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Oldale Town-Hoenn Region

Chung had continued to ponder on what he should do next...
      "I guess I should go to some other town... if I want to try and find out where exactly I am..." He said as he stood up. He then took out his map, and saw that the nearest town was Petalburg City. "Well... I guess I'm off to Petalburg City huh?" He said as he took out his Pokeball. He then called out his Sandile.

"Okay Sandbite time to come on out." He said as he tossed the Pokeball onto the ground. When he did Sandbite emerged from the Pokeball in a brief flash of light.

"Uh... oh... hi... what was your name again? Chung?"

"Yea... so Sandbite are you ready to go to Petalburg City?"

"Sure why not? I might not know what this Petalburg City is, but if you want to go then I'll be happy to tag along!" Sandbite replied.

Chung then chuckled as he stood up. "Okay then! To Petalburg City!" Said Chung as the two then left the Pokemon Center, ready to head off into Route 102.

"Hey Sandbite you don't mind if I keep you out of your... ball right?" Asked Chung as his Sandile looked at him.

"I don't mind one bit!" Replied the young Sandile as they both made their way to the beginning of Route 102...

Comment

Black City

Young Xehanort had just arrived in the world of pokemon. Supposedly this was his next location. He didn't remember what he was supposed to do here, only that he came here because he had something to here. Before going to this world he had done quite a bit of research as he was recommended to do before traveling to any other world. Supposedly this world had a very rich wildlife known as pokemons. This wildlife could be captured in small balls and be used to battle for a person. Not that he actually needed any of that. He had the power of darkness on his side. What did he have to fear.

When he arrived however he immediately noticed that something was wrong. He didn't have the power of darkness anymore or his power over time. He tried to get back out trough the Corridor of Darkness, but it closed before he got to it. Things didn't go as planned. He was stranded in a world where dangerous wildlife roamed. Luckily for him he had arrived in a dark city. After thinking about it he figured he would have to follow the plan whatever that may have been any just find a way to battle in this world. Maybe he would remember what he was supposed to do here as time passed on.

After looking around for a while he finally found what he was looking for. A few pokeballs, a pokedex and a map of the area. Now all that he needed was a pokemon. After looking around at the marketplace it did look like there was people selling all sorts of things, even pokemon, however they were way to expensive. In the end he figured he might have some luck at a pokecenter. A place where people with these pokemons could come to have them healed up and at the same time buy new items. Once he explained that he needed a pokemon to one of the nurses they went of to find something. When they came back they carried a small ball with them containing a pokemon. Inside was a pokemon called Nincada and it was all his to keep. Excellent, now he just had to find out where to go next.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Snowpoint City

It wasn't very dark outside, though Koishi was tired. It had been a long day, saving that Snorunt and all. After booking in a room, she made a little bed for the Snorunt on the floor next to her own bed. She kept her clothes and hat on, and tucked into the bed. Then, and odd noise entered her ears, in the form of two simple words.

"Thank you." came a voice. Koishi looked around the room for the source of the voice, but the only other being in the room was the Snorunt. She made a little smile.

"You are welcome." Koishi quietly replied, before dozing off to a deep slumber.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sandgem Town

John was surprised that the golden, bipedal fox could talk. He heard her talking before, but to get a full view of it was much different, it was surreal. John thought of the many creatures he had seen in his journey through this new world. Could they talk as well? What amount of intelligence did they have? It was a slightly uncomfortable thought, thinking of intelligent rock-snakes capable of forming battle strategies and executing them without difficulty. If that was the case, then John would have to be more careful around the local wildlife. As for the talking, bipedal fox, it seemed as if she was not a threat, so perhaps he could gather intel from her. She did say what this building was and advice on the dangers of this world, so she seemed like the kind of being that was willing to help.

John looked to his left, then right, then at the Pokemon Center's glass doors. It had become apparent that the local wildlife were called "Pokemon" and that they could be domesticated. As for this Pokemon Center, if what the bipedal fox was saying was true, then John had stumbled across this world's equivalent of an animal hospital, a vet. John was getting somewhere in terms of knowledge, but he still needed to know what planet he was on, what year it was, and how to get home. Should he follow the fox? She was knowledgeable and friendly, so there was little chance of getting attacked, right?

John let out a long, quiet sigh as he looked at the bipedal fox inside the building. John didn't like to rely on others, but this time he had little choice. John walked towards the building, hoping to get the help he needed. The doors of the Pokemon Center were obviously designed for the average person in mind, seeing as how John had to duck in order to enter the building. As John entered the building, almost everyone in the Pokemon Center stopped to stare at the armored, green giant. It probably didn't help that John had guns on his back and hip. For all they knew, John could have been a heavily armed robber. John knew that he looked threatening, but he could do little about it. It wasn't like he was going to remove his armor, and he definitely was not going to leave his weapons lying around. God forbid if anybody found one of them and accidentally shot themselves. John would be held accountable. After looking around the room, John finally approached the bipedal fox. John was not used to asking for help and felt somewhat awkward doing so, but with some luck, he just might pull it off...

"Excuse me, I'm new around here and I have little to no knowledge of how things work around here. Is there any chance that you could tell me more about this place, or where I could go to find out more?", John politely asked the bipedal fox.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Snowpoint City

About an hour after Koishi fell asleep, a noise woke her up. She opened her eyes to see the little Snorunt sitting in the windowsill, seemingly humming some odd tune. It was a very calming tune, and Koishi just watched as it went on. She also looked out the window, where what seemed to be a sparkling snow falling from the sky. It was pretty, and lit up the somewhat darkened sky. Eventually, the Snorunt stopped humming, but the sky was still sparkling.

Koishi started humming her own tune, and the Snorunt turned to see her. The snorunt hadn't even realized that she was awake, and simply watched as she hummed. After she finished, Snorunt used it's little hands to clap.

"Why thank you, little fella." Koishi commented. Koishi looked out at the sparkling snow.

"Want to go outside?" Koishi asked. The little Snorunt nodded. Koishi picked up the little cone shaped pokemon and put it on top of her hat, balancing it delicately, and the two headed outside.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Sandgem Town

hearing the humans murmuring about a giant robot perked up the foxīs ears (Seems he is already in here, better check whatīs going on") she thought finishing the checking of her boots

The fox walked towards the tall man in armor and heard his question "Hm.. I donīt know much about this lands here either, but what I know is that there is a professor in the nearby town, he specializes in the whole subject of pokemon" she said taking out the regionīs map

Putting clawed finger on the town "This is Twinleaf town and Professor Rowan lives there, he gave me the information about this place and where to find an island im trying to reach. He might be of good help for you" the vixen said to the armored guy

as she was talking, Dianaīs sphere suddenly opened relwasing the combee "Gah.. I know a pokeball is comfortable, but I prefer to be outside, oh! the green armored man again, a new adventuring partner?" she asked to the fox

"Donīt know, but we are going to Twinleaf town for some research" Renamon answered to her friend
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sandgem Town

Based on the approximate size of the town on the map, along with where he had already gone, John could tell that the map had to be of the region. John examined the map and began to quickly update the one on his HUD, filling in the areas he hadn't explored with grey and filling in the explored areas in aqua blue. Now, John had a basic idea of where he was in the region. John could see that he was in the southwest section of the Sinnoh Region. In truth, John had no idea where to start looking for information, so his only choice was to follow the golden, bipedal fox and her honeycomb-headed bee friend. John spoke again, this time feeling less awkward.

"Would it be alright if I followed you to Twinleaf City?", John politely asked the bipedal fox.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Route 102-Hoenn Region

Chung was walking through Route 102 with Sandbite by his side. It was a relatively beautiful day for a nice stroll. "So Sandbite what do you think of this place?" Chung asked.

"It's okay... I'd rather prefer a place with lots of sand... nice... hot sand..." Sandbite replied as they kept walking through the route. As they went through the tall grass and under a tree Chung was then caught off guard by what appeared to be an acorn with feet and eyes..."What the heck!?" Said Chung as he jumped back. The creature he ran into was none other than a Seedot.
                    As the Seedot appeared Sandbite quickly ran in front of Chung. Ready to defend his trainer.
                    "Oh what do I do now!?" Said Chung as he begins to panic.

"Order me to attack!"

"But I don't know what you can do!!!"

"JUST TELL ME TO BITE!"

"Uh... okay then! Sandbite bite that seed... thing!" Chung ordered as Sandbite went in to attack...

Comment

Hoenn Region - Petalburg Woods

Yuuka confronted the Petalburg Woods, a local forest trail swarming with wild pokemon. It is usually deemed unsafe for regular people to walk in here, but on the flip side, a lot of trainers catch and train their pokemon here. Slightly nervous of the unpredictability, but also confident about her own ability, Yuuka took a step into the wild when-

"SQUEEEE-"

A wild pokemon appeared. This one looked different from the usual pokemon that she was used to. The pokemon had a peach-colored body with green spots on them. The underside of the peach-colored polka dot body was green. There was a small opening on the top that seemed to exude deadly paralyzing powder. Yuuka knew exactly what that mysterious powder was: Gallamine.

"Shit!" Yuuka made a run for it, and the mushroom pokemon followed. Unfortunately, Yuuka was caught after a few feet due to the slippery floor of the forest inhibiting Yuuka from running faster than the pokemon who mauled her to the ground.

"Dammit all." Yuuka groaned as the mushroom pokemon charged at Yuuka-

"Torchic, use Scratch!"

A tiny chicken pokemon flew in, talons sharp, at the mushroom pokemon. The two, entangled in a brawl, rolled off to the side as the owner of the chicken pokemon appeared from the woods.

The trainer wore a green bandana over her brown hair. She also wore a sleeveless orange shirt accentuated with the black collar and a decorative marking on the sides resembling a set of pokeballs. She also wore a black bike shorts, white gloves with black fingers, and a set of orange-and-white running shoes. She seemed to carry her pokeballs on her belt, where one other Pokeball was residing on. She had a determined, haughty look on her face, much like Yuuka's when she first entered the forest.

"You alright?" The girl trainer asked as the chicken pokemon emerged victorious. The mushroom pokemon, now fainted, lay quiet on the grass bed. The girl trainer approached the mushroom pokemon and picked it up. A small cell phone-like object began to scan the mushroom pokemon.

"It loves to eat damp, composted soil in forests. If you enter a forest after a long rain, you can see many Shroomish feasting on composted soil." The scanner beeped.

"Shroomish, huh." The girl trainer nodded. "I don't have any pokeballs right now, so let's leave it be here."

"Who are you?" Yuuka asked as she got back up, dusting her pants. The girl trainer looked back and smiled.

"I'm May."

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sandgem Town

The fox didnīt took much time to decide the question "Sure why not? I still need to clear some doubts about the iron island and I heard about Rowan having found interesting information about it" she spoke while going outside

"So we are going through the wilderness again? Im ready for it" Diana said with her energy replenished

"Im wondering about how much you want to become a stronger being Diana" the vixen said as the bee was indeed eager for experience

"I want to be stronger than any other pokemon from my home, and maybe become a vespiqueen" the combee said thinking about it

Renamon smiled about the goal of her friend "Im sure you will, anyways, are you ready mister.." she trailed off asking for the armored manīs name
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Snowpoint City

Koishi and the Snorunt headed outside, Koishi bundled up in a fuzzy sweater. The sparkling snow hit Koishi's face, and gave her an odd feeling of peace. The two trudged around until they came to a large stone building in the back of the town. Though no one was there, an odd presence felt like it was coming from inside the building. The stone was definitely ancient, probably far older than the town itself, moss peeping out of the stone all over the place.

"Creepy." Koishi whispered, loud enough for the Snorunt to hear it. She looked inside, where it looked safe enough. Her sense of curiosity overpowering her, Koishi stepped inside the building, which was unknown to her, was the Snowpoint Temple.
                          Last edited by Koishi; 10-17-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Sandgem Town

John was somewhat confused by what the bee, Diana, was saying. John might not have heard her clearly, but it seemed as if she was hinting that she could transform into something called a Vespiqueen. Was that possible? Perhaps if she had a similar genetic makeup to a Flood's it would be possible. John lost his train of thought when the bipedal fox began to talk to him, giving him confirmation that he could follow them. John quickly caught the hint that the bipedal fox was giving. She was asking for John's name. Just like he had always done, John gave his official name.

"I am UNSC Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra-117.", John said in a formal tone to the bipedal fox.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sandgem Town en route to route 201

"I knew you were some kind of military guy, donīt expect to meet others here though, from the announcements on the centerīs television, the worst threats are team galactic, trainers who cause ruckus on the region, but even normal trainers can deal with them. Renamon said as they walked towards route 201

"So chief, I see you have no partner and by the glances you make on the area, you want to leave as fast as possible, am I right?" the fox said referring to how the soldier was looking around while on Sandjem

Spoiler:

Comment

Sandgem Town - en route to route 201

After hearing the bipedal fox's observations, John thought about his previous actions. When he entered the town, he did seem to act strangely, as if he felt unwelcome to the town. He was afraid of scaring the locals and having the authorities alerted to his presence. Not only that, but it was in John's Spartan training to be fully alert and ready for any possible threat when entering an unfamiliar area. That was one of the most important things a Spartan needed to learn in order to survive against the Covenant. Perhaps he acted a little too alert, but it didn't help that his abilities had diminished.

"I'm just being cautious. I don't need to panic the locals and have the authorities called on me, or get into some other trouble. I need to keep a low profile.", John calmly said to the bipedal fox.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X