X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh... Well bloody gumdrops, I read the general discussion without reading this.

Comment

@Trxd & Wonder
        Is Shiki being Chief of Police confirmed?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
          Wonder has not confirmed on whether Shiki is or not. I can imagine her being Chief, hence the entry in the OP, but it is not confirmed.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Chief of the detectives department of... Whatever district is east of Gensoka city.

Comment

@ Major
              I totally forgot to ask you this, but, uh... I don't get hints easily...

What is the bold supposed to signal again?

Comment

It means that the Chief of Police is YOUR character and that I have no right to control her by say, putting her in an alley or building without your consent. So, what this means is that I can't do much with your short responses when you don't point out details like where the Chief of Police is, what she is doing, and the surrounding area. Because of this, I had to use my imagination to come up with what this Mountain District looks like, and I've tried to push our two detectives closer to this Chief, wherever she is.

"Kaz... Grumble grumble grumble..."

Comment

Wha?! I thought she was gonna be chief of the detectives department OmO

No matter! I must continue the plot!

Comment

ZA WURADO! *time freeze*
                    Ok, ok. What is going on here? I just briefly logged in to check posts and I saw you guys having this debate. What is going on? Do I have to invoke my GM powers here?
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

For what I read, Wonder had Shikieki as detective chief, thus having some control as an NPC

Major can´t control her so he asked wonder about it

nothing big or destructive, just some things that needed to be clarified
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nononono, we're fine. We're grown men who have handled the situation. I hope.

Comment

I wonder how you were still able to talk with The World active...
                          Anyway, character control... I don't see too many problems so far. If it's already resolved, then I don't need to intervene.
                          About to board the bus home so I'll be back to posting in an hour or so. A new important character (and an NPC) are incoming. Be prepared.

Comment

Double post update for two new characters. One is just an NPC for Meiling's (and any other Slammer goer's) fillers. The other is a very important character to the story. Depending on how characters behave and whether she lives through this RP, this story can take many divergences.

NPC - Joe Nut
                            Spoiler: Joe's application

Character Name: Joe Nut

Appearance:
                            (Stupid Google and my unwise choice of NPC... No image of him)
                            A man in his mid 30s with short black hair and a large stubble from forgetting to shave. Joe wears some of the common attire at the time. A deep brown cotton jacket with a lot of dirt and oil stains on it. A simple white shirt underneath. And some matching trousers to go with his jacket.

Race: Human

Role: Owner of Nutty Bolts and The Slammer.

Biography: He is your average mechanic and tool store owner. If you want some parts, Joe will sell them to you a reasonable price. Nuts, bolts, hammer, wrenches, crowbars. Joe has them all. Because of his name, Joe is often called "Donut". This bothers him if an ordinary person calls him by that name but any friend of his can safely use the name with no problems.
                            The blockade made Joe's trade very rough and his sales began to decline over time. Joe was almost on the edge on bankruptcy before the Scarlet Devil Mafia heard about his store and what he did. The Mafia made a deal with Joe. They could use the basement of his store as a speakeasy and in return Joe would get a large sum of money from the alcohol sales. Furthermore, Joe was given full ownership and control over the speakeasy. He could change the prices, order the drinks, but he would have to give some of his earnings to the Mafia.

Illusion
                            Spoiler: Illusion's application

Character Name: Unknown - Goes by the name of Illusion

Source: N/A

Appearance: Illusion never shows herself in public. No-one has ever gotten a good look at her. The only things that are known about her appearance are her long hair, her dress, and her tall slender figure. Whenever Illusion meets with someone, she will always use the surroundings to obscure herself or stand in darkness.

Race: It is actually unknown as to what Illusion is. Most believe that she is a human but since no-one has ever gotten a good look at her, it is not known.

Role: Illusion has no known occupation, role, or job. She does not associate herself with any other criminal organisation or with any group. She is neither criminal nor law enforcer. Illusion is known for providing information. An informant. She can acquire information that the client needs with almost no problem. How she does this is another mystery.

Morality: Absolute Neutral. Illusion thinks of everything neutrally. She is merely assisting people with what they need. Nothing else. She will never kill, she will never pick sides. Illusion is an absolute neutral.

Personality: Calm, level-headed. Has an air of mystery and intelligence about her. Illusion doesn't show emotion towards her client(s). If anything turns sour in a job, Illusion will always respond in a neutral manner. If Illusion's information was not good enough or lead to the client's disadvantage, Illusion will apologise but think nothing more of it. Illusion will never let anything stand between her and her job. Nothing can draw her away from being who she is.

Biography: Nothing is known about who Illusion is or what her past is. The only things known about Illusion are the very bare basics. Female, long haired, always wears a dress, and has a British accent. She comes to people who need information. Answers. No-one can simply look for Illusion. Illusion looks for you. Much like her talent of finding information and answers, Illusion will learn about the fact that someone is searching for answers and find them. No-one can ever expect Illusion to show up. She appears when she wants to and when she needs to. Some believe that is how Illusion got her name. She suddenly appears before you and then leaves without a trace much like an illusion. Illusion can be tasked to find information about anything. From spying to a certain individual to prying open the secrets of local authorities and criminals. The biggest oddity of all is that Illusion never seems to ask for payment. Regardless of the amount of work she does, no matter how dangerous it comes for her; Illusion never charges for her services. She will decline all gifts and tips when presented to her.

Traumas and Psychological Weaknesses: Illusion is not known to have any. No-one has ever had long enough contact to ever find out.

Further Notes: Illusion will be a highly important character to the story. Depending on how the other characters interact with her and whether she lives, the story can drastically change. Like what has been said in her bio and role, Illusion can acquire information on almost anything. Use her wisely.

Joe will make his first appearance in my upcoming IC post. As for Illusion... Like I said in my application, she shows up when she wants to and when she needs to. No-one can ever expect Illusion.

Comment

I Think you are plotting something deep with Illusion TR, and im willing to face it

anyways, when I get back from school (and hope my internet is alive) I will push the search for Yuugi´s person

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                                Illusion has been in the works for quite a while. I never got round to introducing her because of what had been happening as of late and also because of the fact that I hadn't gotten to point where I could safely introduce her. But because of what you had said, it gave me an actual reason to push the introduction of Illusion.
                                And I'll be ready... Mostly... I just need to update on my three characters and then think about when Illusion makes her first appearance.

@Everyone else
                                Just so you know, Illusion can show up to anyone. And I mean anyone. But, like what has been put in the OP, you can say if you do not want to have Illusion visit you. She is optional but you must have guts or a strict storyline planned to deny Illusion's services.

Comment

Working...
                                X