X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside of Addled Apartments - Gensoka City | Night

The blond woman was walking with her business when everything occurred, the trio of people coming in, the conmotion in the building and finally the trio leaving like if they got the last beer on the world

("Funny thing is that may be possible with all those prohibitions") she thought and was going to walk towards the apartments to see what happened until two other people got in and looked like the law. the crimson eyed decided she would be on trouble with the law so she followed the trace of the car.

Taking a deep breath, Yuugi looked at the city "One thing im sure, this place is like a barrel full of powder and soon a match will start the fire" she said to herself getting on her car and drived searching for the other car
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

[IC] Touhou Noire - An AU Touhou RP

Addled Apartments - Gensoka City | Night

Everything looked fine at first. No forced entry, not much of a commotion. The detective walked in, sure to have her hand on the pocket concealing her weapon. She wanted to call out for someone, but as soon as she opened her mouth, she noticed the body on the floor.

"Found her... Gods bless the poor soul."

Byakuren took a knee near the body of the fairy and shook her head. Young. Blond hair, nice eyes, a cute hair clip and all. Beautiful dress, if not a bit plain. The young woman didn't deserve to die, Byakuren thought. She looked to the forehead and closed her eyes. Shot clear through the head.

"Poor thing..." Byakuren opened her eyes and looked back to Komachi. "Shot in the front of the head. She knew her killer."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Addled Apartment

"We can rule out first degree and contracted homicide. We've got a premeditated murder here, meaning either someone close to her wanted vengeance for some reason... Or she was involved with the mafia... Check the room for any clues."

Komachi began her search. She began with the woman's wallet.

Comment

Streets of Gensokya

Yuugi was driving at a calm speed yet she was checking for anything that could guide her to the trio of people who ran away from the apartment building

"Come on you little rats.. you can´t just disappear.." she mumbled to herself shile searching. Sadly there was not a single clue, not a tire mark or freaked out intersections

The oni sighed and decided to go to one of her contacts "Maybe I can get something from them" she said driving towards the Wildcat Bar.

But first, she had to see what happened on the apartment building
          Last edited by Kristia; 01-07-2014, 12:29 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Victim's Room - Addled Apartments - Gensoka City | Night

Byakuren shook her head at Komachi's suggestion.

"Let's not say Mafia just yet. It could have been anyone close to the victim who killed her." The detective looked up at the fired-up woman and nodded. "You go ahead and search. If you could find the name of this woman, we could begin to ask around."

A name was very helpful in an investigation. With it, a detective or officer could trace family members, close friends, and even enemies. Anyone with strong ties to the victim could very well become a key suspect, even if they were the tenants who shared a floor with her. Byakuren looked back down at the body and noticed what looked to be tears on her cheeks. Furrowing her brow, the detective stood up and glanced about.

"She doesn't seem to be prepared for company. I wonder if she had an abusive boyfriend," Byakuren mused as she traced her steps back to the door. She looked to the floor and walked back to the body, talking as she went. "They were at her door. She must have known them very well if she let them in, especially in these times. They talked to each other for a moment, or the suspect advanced upon the victim..." Byakuren waved her hand over the body as she continued her thoughts out-loud. "She pleaded with them, but she was standing, not on her knees. They shot her, then they left."

After a few seconds of taking it in, Byakuren looked up. The trio of suited fellows from before had departed from the apartment with various objects in their hands, some of which looked like pieces of furniture. Perhaps the trio of people were the suspects?

"Komachi, please also keep an eye out for any furniture or art that isn't there. Dust lines, molested furniture, anything out of place." Byakuren tapped her finger to her lips. "I think I have an idea as to who did this... But I need more evidence."

Comment

Addled Apartment

"Right. Her name was Sally... No money. Keep looking."

She walked to the door.

"Look here. A good amount of force was applied to the door. Whoever did this forced themselves in. But seeing as how it wasn't mindless or contracted murder, she must've known who they were. I can say she didn't want them in. Maybe... I dunno. Several conclusions could be made from this. She could've committed adultery and her date knew of this and committed a murder whilst the other ran away... Nah. Maybe abusive boyfriend was drunk? Your thoughts?"

Comment

Addled Apartments - Gensoka City

Reaching the apartment building, Yuugi prepared her beretta just in case and took it on its holster hidden with her jacket "Who knows what happened over there, better be prepared than blind" she said to herself while getting out of the car

The oni looked at the entrance and saw no trouble or anyone guarding so she walked in with calm and cautiously looked at everything that could give her a clue

Slowly she got on the corridor were most of the conmotion happened

Spoiler:

Comment

"Miss Onozuka, I don't even know what type of person this 'Sally' was," Byakuren retorted. "If she had a drunken boyfriend pay her a visit, there would have been more of a commotion. More furniture strewn about, maybe a struggle or a few marks on the victim other than the gunshot wound. You say it may be a drunken, abusive boyfriend, and I may be inclined to agree with you, but the whole thing looks too professional, like the killer knew what they were doing."

Byakuren looked around the body before noticing what looked to be a spent bullet shell. She picked it up with her gloves and examined it.

"Pistol round. 9mm. Semi-automatic?" Byakuren placed the shell in a pocket of her coat before standing up again. "This could take all night, and we need suspects to question. Anyone in this apartment could know our victim, and her killer. I'm going to call up the department. Body needs to be tended to, family needs to be notified , and we could use the extra manpower."

And with that, Byakuren looked for the phone in the room. She didn't want to say it, but maybe Komachi's first thought was correct. Perhaps the mafia was involved in this. The detective reached for the phone and began dialing for the local police department.

Comment

Gensoka City Police Department

The phone rang in the middle of the night. Normally, there wouldn't be anyone to answer the phone, but...

"Good evening, Gensoka City Police Department."

Martha Burnes, a secretary on the front desk for the department, answered the telephone. She was one of the few women who weren't detectives in the workforce... In fact, Gensoka City and Lunaberg both are influenced by women a lot more than other cities in the United States. Anyway, Martha usually was an amiable lady in her mid 30s, with dark brown hair neatly combed, her navy police suit crisp, and her black suede shoes polished to reflect the sunlight. She never appeared tired, fueled by her efforts to feed her family whose father died during World War I.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Good evening to you as well," Byakuren replied, cheery despite the nature of the call. She tapped her hands on the counter. "This is Detective Byakuren Hijiri reporting a body in the Addled Apartments on the corner of Midway Ave. and Kagome Street. Suspects have fled the scene and my associate and I would much appreciate a small team coming out to tend to the body, as well as help placate the tenants."

Byakuren glanced up in thought. There was only so much one person could do on their own, and for the criminal organizations to be brought down to justice, there would have to be some good teamwork between law enforcement. J. Edgar Hoover and his FBI were a help, but when it came to local cases, the cooperation of local authorities was key. The detective looked to the door of the room for a moment before returning her attention to the phone.

"The body is on the third floor. Room 3B. Thank you."

Comment

Gensoka City Police Department

"Reinforcements is en route as we speak, ETA 5 minutes." Martha reported as a late-night investigation team was deployed from the department to the scene.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Thank you," Byakuren cooed to Martha before hanging up on her end.

The Buddhist follower stretched and turned back to the body for further examination. It didn't seem that the young woman, Sally, was in line for just desserts. If anything, the tears on her face coupled with the expression of silent resignation revealed that she had tried to explain herself, perhaps buy herself some time before the inevitable. A woman in trouble with the law would be afraid, but a woman in trouble with those who weren't bound by procedure and respect would be mortified. Could a drunken boyfriend inspire such fear, or could it be someone completely different?

"Miss Onozuka, the authorities are on their way," Byakuren said to Komachi. "They'll be here in a few minutes. Have you found anything on your end?"

As the detective asked this, she took a closer look at the deceased's wings and hairclip. A fairy by any other name. They tended to have rather simple surnames that determined their appearance, or perhaps their appearance determined their surnames. Greenwing? Bluepools? Hard to say. Byakuren needed a second voice.

Comment

Addled Apartment

"Well, her wallet's drained. No money. Other than that, there is evidence of recently misplaced minor goods and furniture. And with the tears, she may have tried to explain something as you said, which leaves us with three suspects: an abusive boyfriend, a mafia group... Or perhaps a rogue landowner. This is an apartment... Trying to figure out if a mafia group did it would be a hassle, not to mention dangerous and we don't even know where her boyfriend is or even if he exists. First, we talk to the landowner. If it turns up cold, we find out if she had a boyfriend. If that too turns out negative, then, well... I guess mafia would be our last option. That is, unless you also have a suspect."

Comment

Sally's Room - Addled Apartments - Gensoka City | Night

"You say some goods have been misplaced?" Byakuren strode over to Komachi. "And her wallet is empty?"

The detective frowned and rubbed her chin. She recalled seeing the three thugs exit the apartment building with too many items for a normal person to carry. There was no way they were moving out. Were they repo-men, or were they debt collectors? They were essentially the same thing, but Byakuren knew where the difference laid. Without a doubt, the three thugs, two men and a woman, were there to collect payment from poor Sally, and, seeing that she had none, they collected her life. Not that they loaned it out to her at all...

"I have three suspects so far. Two men in suits, and a red-haired woman in a green suit." Byakuren moved to a window and looked down at the streets below. "They were here to collect a debt, I believe, and Sally had nothing to give. One thing led to another, it seems. This gives me hope that the people of this apartment complex are innocent, except for not taking action. However, this leads me to believe that the mafia is most likely to be involved." Byakuren scoffed. "Question is... Which mafia?"

Comment

Addled Apartments - Gensoka City

Finally reaching the source of conmotion, Yuugi looked through the apartment entrance and noticed that two women were already inside ("They are surely the law of the city. better not interfere with them") she thought going back to the corridor

Taking a good look to the floor, the oni started theorizing ("The trio of people got here and entered to the room where the owner was trying to protect what they took from him or her, by the pooer look I got from them, the two men and redhead woman had heavy stuff and were eager to escape from the scene.. mafia probably, they come in groups and do quick actions, and by the look of the apartment, they knew what they were searching for")

Yuugi sighed and wallked through the corridor thinking on what to do, she could tell the law ones about it, yet she would be a high suspect just by entering the scene. Or she could go by her own and risk her life even more without back up.. ("Hell.. I would love a drink.. dang it") she thought walking to the apartment and knocked on the door´s wall

"I got some information if you need it" the blonde said calmly hoping she was doing the right thing

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X