X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensoka Streets

Komachi put her finger to her chin and nodded.

"Hmm... That's interesting... So it must be the work of a drug dealer or a regular drug buyer. That kinda helps as it narrows down the attacker. Thanks. That helps a lot."

She put her hands on her hips.

"But now we're gonna have to wait 'til one shows up..."

Comment

Gensoka Streets

"Hm.. I think that our best bet is by going for the main addiction Gensokua city has.. Alcohol" Yuugi spoke knowing that drinks were part of the main addictions of the citizens

"The problem is to find someone so.. I can help with that, my addiction is long gone, but I can´t say I don´t enjoy having a good beer. If a mind assaulter sees an oni enjoying a drink, he or she will have a jackpot."
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensoka Streets

Komachi grinned.

"Well, I might just. But first I have to deal with this murder case. A mass assault is one thing, but murder is another and it's inexcusable. I'll join you when I'm done here. That alright with you?"

Comment

Gensoka Streets

"Ok then, I have my day off so I may just wander around the city or help if needed" Yuugi said taking a coin from her pocket and started flipping it to the sky and catching it back on her hand
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensoka Streets

"Alrighty then. You stay safe. And if you find anything else on either case, tell me."

Komachi then gave a smile and a thumbs up to Yuugi. She then faced Byakuren.

"So, you ready to go?"

Comment

Streets - Hominis District - Gensoka City @Wonder/Kristia

What was Yuugi going on about? Using alcohol as bait was one thing, but the oni was suggesting that she hung out in local hotspots to find traces of the mind assault criminal. She would use herself as bait to lure out the criminal. In Byakuren's line of work, you wouldn't do such a thing unless there were no other options. Asking around, gathering evidence, even examining the victims for clues would be much better alternatives! Byakuren's brow furrowed as she took a stand near Yuugi.

"I don't approve of what you're doing, Yuugi," Byakuren murmured with a frown. "Using yourself as bait is dangerous. However, I'm not one to stop you. If you believe this can draw out the criminal, and you're set on your beliefs, then by all means, go ahead." The detective's expression softened. "Just... Be careful. There's no need for unnecessary deaths."

If anything, onis were stubborn, headstrong creatures. That was both a strength and a weakness, but for Yuugi, it could quite possibly earn herself a criminal in her custody. All Byakuren could do was yield to Yuugi's will and stand aside. She had her plans, and they had theirs. Turning back to Komachi, Byakuren nodded and moved around to get into the passenger side of the Ford.

"Let's go, Komachi," she said simply, dipping her head afterwards to mumble a sutra.

Comment

Streets - Hominis District - Gensoka City

Yuugi heard what Byakuren said and closed her eyes "In a place were inocence is long gone, you got to face reality detective. My idea may sound dangerous, but when you got nothing to lose, you can see the world from a different view" she spoke opening her eyes, they had a look of sadness but with determination

"Take care detectives, if you need anything, you know where I am" the oni said walking towards her apartment building
                Last edited by Kristia; 01-26-2014, 08:45 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensoka Streets

Komachi got in, started the car again and began driving.

"... I know what you're thinking. Don't worry. She looks like she can hold her weight as a detective. Plus, right now, we've got no other choice as far as this case goes. Whoever's doing this is too good to be out on the streets... But let's focus on the case at hand, shall we?"

She stopped at an intersection, looked both ways, and proceeded.

"... Jesus, why weren't we made with wings? There are too many of these damn intersections."

She looked over at Byakuren briefly.

"... Say, so you know exactly how to, uh, get there?"

Comment

Streets - Hominis District - Gensoka City @Wonder

Komachi was right, in a way. Yuugi looked like the type who could hold her own, be it in a fight or in an argument. However, Byakuren was still worried that the woman may have gotten in over her head, or she was about to be. Hunting down a criminal was one thing, but throwing yourself out there like bait was dangerous. After the death of her brother and many good friends, Byakuren wasn't prepared to lose another ally.

Nodding at Komachi's desire to focus on the task at hand, Byakuren lifted her head up again and looked to the road. She found Komachi's jest about wings amusing, for there were plenty of races living here in Gensoka City that had wings, but they could not use them. At the very least, they were inborn cosmetic items. Birds were able to fly because they didn't weigh that much and their wings were large enough to get them somewhere. The humanoid races were too big to fly, at least, fly in accordance to the laws of physics.

"I remember how to get to the Mountain district," Byakuren replied as she glanced back at Komachi. She pointed to the west and continued. "You'll want to take a left at the next intersection to get onto Midway Ave. Once you're on, continue down about six blocks before turning right on Solidus Street. That runs the expanse of the Mountain district, I believe."

Comment

Yuugi´s apartment - Gensokya city

The oni was sitting on her bed looking at her mirror "So know you are going for a drink" a voice in her mind said as the mirror Yuugi smirked evily "You know you are going for nothing"

Yuugi had an expresionless face still looking at the mirror "You won´t get what you wanted, like everything on this city, there will be misery" the mirror person spoke angered

"I will do it" the blonde spoke getting on her feet "What? go to the front and surely die for a missing person? ha! don´t make me laugh" her mirror self was actually laughing

"Shut up.. you know nothing" Yuugi growled facing the mirror "Oh I do, I know how long it took you to get out of that hellhole of your sobbing mind, its been what? five years? surely she is with the fish or sic feet under the ground"

Suddenly the mirror was shattered by the oni´s fist, blood oozing from some of the cuts, but that pain felt like nothing to what she felt inside "I will find her, I know she is alive" Yuugi growled walking to an adjacent room that had her long investigation.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mountain District

The two had reached the mountain district.

"Alright, we're here."

She parked the car and got out. She looked around at the scenery.

"... Wow... Not much different from home, but still. So where are we gonna find the chief?" She asked as she put a straw of wheat in her mouth and her sunglasses over her eyes.

Comment

Yuugi´s study

Between piles of papers on a desk was a really focused oni who was reading every sheet and writing on a notebook with her investigation

The room was filled with anotations and folders and a map of Gensokya city with many colored points on specific places marked it, on the back side was her armory of her rifles and pistols locked for safety.

"Im sure if I get one of the scarlets high people, I will obtain good information, but dammit you girls hide very well.." Yuugi spoke to herself grimly but then smiled "Until yesterday night"

Getting up, the blonde put a marker on what would be Sally´s apartment building with a string attached to a note with the description of the red headed girl of the mafia

"It has taken me long, but finally the gold is apppearing" the oni said with determination on her eyes

Spoiler:

Comment

Streets - Mountain District - Gensoka City @Wonder

Byakuren was poised to dismiss Komachi's comment about the scenery, but even she couldn't deny that the view was nice. The mountain district was named for the large outcroppings of rocks on the eastern side of the city coupled with many rolling hills and plains. It was the city's own little patch of Europe and Asia, and in that sense, many farmers and minorities called this place their home. However, so did the rich, as the view was lovely enough to put a pricetag on. Disturbed at the prospect of charging more just for a pretty view, the detective decided she would accommodate herself downtown.

Cocking a bemused glance at Komachi, the buddhist follower offered no further words. Byakuren got out of the car and took off at a brisk pace down the main street of the mountain district, Machina Street. There, she noticed that there were fewer people than there were downtown, even when put into consideration that this was a congested area during certain times of the day. Figuring the threat of a mob attack or the presence of the police chief had driven the citizens back into their homes, the buddhist detective searched for and soon located the chief's vehicle.

With the fat design and black and white paint job, it was obvious the car belonged to an officer.

"Found her car, so she can't be far," Byakuren said.

Comment

Komachi also found the car.

"Yup. No doubt about it. Hopefully, we can receive as much information in as little time possible."

She walked down towards where the chief was said to be.

Comment

Streets - Mountain District - Gensoka City @Wonder

"Receive information? Don't take this the wrong way, but I doubt the chief knows more about our cases than we do."

Byakuren walked down into an alley between two buildings where she noticed a police officer standing guard. Flashing her badge, the detective was able to secure access for both her and Komachi. Why the chief of police was hanging around in an alley was beyond the detective, but she figured it had something to do with the case she was on. (WHATEVER THAT WAS.) She wondered just what the chief was up to.

Comment

Working...
                                X