Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'THIS'LL BE THE DAY WE'RE WAITING FOR! THIS'LL BE THE DAY WE OPEN UP THE DOOR!'

YES! YES! Bring her in! Bring her in right now! I LOVE RUBY! She is SO AWESOME and SO BADASS! DO IT! DO IT!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Wat, but... Ruby Rose is a completely different character?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Lunasa
        Oh.
        Well... This... This is interesting... Eheheheheheheh... You had me going for a second there...
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

You can bring Ruby in, I won't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Lunasa
            You don't know how many times I have thought about that. So many times I thought of introducing a badass female to counteract Trista. So many times...
            Maybe in another RP I'll make a Ruby clone. One day... But not in TSU. Right now, I think sticking to Trista as my main and having Grotias as an additional character is good enough.

Comment

Listen people I had UPDATED the magic typings and abilities in the opening. Check out the new

"Things Everyone can Learn" section of the opening!

Comment

@SUSTIC
                <insert remnants of the sense controversy here>

Comment

@TRXD

That's why I listed it as Sense/Detection.

I'm still working on it, hence why the new WIP next to it. I'm going to need your help with it TR whenever you get on.

Comment

the sense ability may be good for Kris, and with her animal instincts, she may become a sort of lucario with it
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Why is it I have a feeling it's because of me that the Sense/Detection is being added due to the argument from 2 weeks ago.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

because you inspired them to do it zekai, great job ^^
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai
                          Must refuse to bring up the past... Must refuse to bring up the past...

Comment

@Kristia

I guess it's a great job.

@TRXD

Like I said about a week ago, Sick = Bad Side that can't control = Words said that I don't mean. But that's all in the past.

@Everyone

I know there has been some new characters added so I'm going to post the Element and Dorm lists. Please tell me who isn't there and what element/dorm # they have.

Elements
                            Spoiler:

6 Fire (Spira, Raylin, Amata, Ystmurra/Allen, Vivian, Rachel)

1 Blood (Sinuda)

4 Water (Kathryn, Kiara, Jessica, Aaron)

1 Rune (Andrew)

2 Wind (Kaname, Soane)

3 Ice (Drake, Kris, Zeilyph/Mira)

4 Dark (Hajime, Sarah, Tristan, Alexis)

2 Shadow (Kage, Dave)

1 Shapeshifting (Grezcht)

1 Lunar (Trista)

1 Astral (Cygnus)

1 ??? (Morpheus)

3 Summon (Zero, Lynne, Andril)

1 Ultima (Ryofu)

2 Telekinesis (Jason, Christina)

1 Light (Azeruk)

1 Card (Aeneas)

4 Earth (Sha Yun, Grotias Latham, Kusuri, Serena)

1 Electricity (Progan)

Dorm
                            Spoiler:

Dorm Rooms

Male
                            Zero Zekai (Zekai)- 323B

Amata Kaishi (Zekai), Progan (Mehnum) - 321B

Andrew Smith (SUSTIC), Allen/Ystmurra (Wonderweiss), Jason Stone (S121) - 304B

Aeneas (Wriggle) - 301B

Akasaka Kage (Bookdragon), Azeruk Zakeru (S121), Drake (SUSTIC)- 305B

Female
                            Raylin Kaishi(Zekai), Skari (Katrix), Jessica Dragonheat (NeoFox) - 106A

Kris Luna (Kristia), Ryofu Hosen (Zekai), Kathryn (Katrix)- 204A

Trista Soul (TRXD), Lynne Rousseau(Wriggle),Huang Sha Yun (Wriggle) - 209A

Sarah Hunnigan (Major Mario), Spira (Katrix), Christina Madore (Wriggle)- 201A

Kiara Aquala (Cucoo), Soane (Mima), Kaname (SUSTIC) - 207A

Mira/Zeilyph (Wonderweiss) - 210A

Sinuda (Katrix), Kusuri Yagyuu (Bookdragon), Vivian Irina (Kristia) - 202A

None
                            Hajime (SUSTIC)

Remember this isn't including NPCs.
                            Last edited by Katrix; 05-12-2014, 03:57 PM.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai
                              You forgot Grezcht and his power. Remember, the gang consists of NPCs, but Grezcht isn't an NPC. He leads the gang.

Comment

@Wonder

Like I said, this is what I have, You have to tell me who I'm missing.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X