Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Um... Is there jobs or something to make money...
    "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

Yes there is.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Real quick:

Which RPers control characters in Female Dorm 207A?

Comment

Who wants to engage in some pants-on hugging? I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Everyone

I'll edit the dorm list so everyone knows who is using who.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay I have an app for a New Important NPC.

NPC Name: Deimos (Just a nickname as he does not use his real name. However the Student Files which are strictly top secret lists his real name.)

Abilities: Rune Magic. Yet the full extent of it isn't known. Since he is on his last year at the University he is quite proficient in his magic, but the full extent of his magic isn't known.

Appearance: Despite his age he stands at 5ft 9 1/2

Personality: He is usually described as "Mysterious", and more importantly quite cunning. Also a bit of an opposite to the character Drake. As Deimos is mysterious, generally kind and well mannered. He is also infamous around the University for providing "favors" for students who need a favor done. It doesn't matter what the task. All you need to do to contact him is find the secret sticky note he hides on the Bulletin Board in each district. He usually hides it under everything so he won't get caught. On the sticky note is a small phone number, and the instructions on just texting him your request, your location, and when to meet. Afterwards he would gladly discuss with you on what he requires in return.

Notes:
              As mentioned above Deimos has his own little business where he takes requests for those who finds out about his little service (surprisingly his little business is still a secret on the campus. Only a few of the teachers and a few dozen students know about what he does, and not even the Headmaster knows about his little business.)

The requests that he would most likely accept is usually fetching items not found on campus, to even little spying missions on other students. Hell he might even take up requests that involve getting secret files on something (like answer keys, but only if you promise to do something for him in return.)

Comment

Sarah could use this NPC as a means to getting more blood in the future.

Comment

@Trxd
                  I said this on RP general, but Ima say again.

You can have Trista enter the dorm room. I wasn't sure whether you are waiting for me or just having a Block.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                    I only just came back from college!
                    I couldn't post this morning because of radio show work and I didn't last night because I was waiting for more posts but then quickly fell asleep. Don't rush me, dang it.

Spoiler: Mad Flandre is mad

"You trying to rush me?!"
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

*looks at Flandre*

No worries, that's just strawberry jam. (I hope...)
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Major

Alright. I wrote a post to welcome Sarah back. I may post a reoly, but doo know that I don't know how much time I will have to write the next post tomorrow. I'll try to get something done withing about 8 hours from now, but if I can't make that happen then I would say it's most likely going to take about 12-16 hours. Just letting you know. While my posting may seem slow, I try to keep conversations going at a decent speed.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Don't worry, I've got time and lots of things to keep me busy now...

Comment

@Zekai

Looks good to me.

Accepted.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Name: Benjirou "Benji" Fumitaka

Race: Human.

Bio: Benjirou or "Benji" for short is your typical everyday guy. At a young age Benji was often laughed at, and bullied in his early years of Middle School. By the time he was in high school he became quite a pacifist, and a push over. Even when he discovered his magic he was still quite a pacifist. As his mother even told him that he shouldn't get into fights, whether he has magic or not. She told him that if he were to ever get into an actual fight with a bully or something he should just turn the other cheek... When he does so he usually ends up getting pummeled even more.

Now he is 21, and had just arrived at the University... Now he is lost in the Female Dorm... which he first thought was the Male Dorm...

What Element/and or type of magic: Water Magic - Manipulation. With his magic he is capable of manipulating the flow of water, but it still takes tremendous amounts of magic for him to do so.

Luggage: His white jacket, a gold wristwatch, a bag full of extra clothes, a bag of chips, cell phone, and a small flask of whiskey which his father secretly packed into his bag while Benji wasn't looking. After his father does say "He's a man now, and every man must carry around a flask of something!" Benji still is unaware of this flask.

Appearance: He stands at a average 6ft 2.

Why did you come to the University?: Even though he has magical abilities he does not wish to use his magic all too much. Yet his father who is also a water mage had forced him to go. Something he does not really like.

Personality: He is your Average Joe for the most part. Nothing all to special about him, but there isn't anything bad about him either. He's also quite a push over, and is quite gullible... oh and clumsy. He usually just goes along with whatever his friends are doing, and usually remains quiet. He also does not really speak unless spoken too or unless he has a question to ask. Not only that but he is also quite kind, especially to women. Mostly because his mother told him to.

Even though he is a bit of a pacifist (does not actually fight, nor does he condone violence.) It is possible to push him over the edge. Mostly by doing something incredibly rude or obnoxious towards a woman towards a woman. Oh and if you EVER harm a woman in his presence... oh boy... feel free to run.

Other: N/A

Suggestions: N/A
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

You know, when you think about it I find it wrote funny that born the students that have ultima type magic right now doesn't show or show little emotions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...