X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"But it would leave you open to be gutted." Novitus stated plainly. That's why it's quite handy to have other weapons to counter such things with, such as.." Novitus tapped her railguns and SPEAR launchers with the blunt half of the halberd. "These lil' fellas." Novitus made another chuckle, though a bit more deep in tone. "Ah, memories."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

Zero listened to what Novitus said. "I understand but these will do for now and there's another piece of equipment being made right now." Zero said. "Hey Nue, how about we start training already?" Sela asks her.

(Sorry for late post, been meaning to post but got distracted.)
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"We could." Nue replied. "It would depend what what we're talkin' about here, though. Baby steps would be the best term."

"Good point." Novitus stabbed her halberd into the ground next to her. "How about we have a little test match. No weapons. Want to see how in tune you are with your mech."

"Hit me, you pass." Novitus replied. "Sound good?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"I hope the Stratos Company but get too mad at me for testing their prototype against Novitus." Zero said gripping the control handles. "The Stratium that they develop is pretty durable. It will be really hard to damage the armor." Sela said as she appears to Zero's left. Zero looks at Sela slightly. "Let's hope so. here we go." He said and then floored it and Blitzrizer's thruster sent is towards the HO-J00. Blitzrizer's left hand clenched into a fist and pulled its elbow back with the fist at its shoulder. As soon as Blitzrizer closed in, it feinted with the punch and quickly turned its right side and threw a kick to HO-J00's waist.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

The jets on the HO-J00's body flared, backing up at high speeds before settling, dodging the kick easily.

"Going to have to be bit more creative than that." Novitus smirked.

Comment

KIASM Hangar

"I got it." Nitro's head appeared out of the Arm Slave that was shut down. "It was a piece of tissue paper."

The engineers nearby sighed with relief and went back to their duty, some chuckling at how such insignificant problem could've caused so much chaos back then. Nitro hopped out of the mech and dusted herself when...

"Professor Nitro, your leg-" Raymond pointed out concernedly. Nitro looked to find that there was a nastily deep gash across her left thigh, spilling blood. The engineers nearby panicked, calling the paramedics, while Nitro herself was calm.

"No, really, I'm fine." Nitro reassured. "Just get me some bandages so my wound doesn't get infected."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

KIASM

Hector boarded the mech onto the pull truck. He spoke through the intercom.

"WELL, THIS WAS FUN AND ALL, BUT THE REAL FUN IS ABOUT TO BEGIN TOMORROW. SEE Y'ALL THERE!!!"

The driver closed the large door to the trunk and boarded the drivers seat. He then took off.

((Just a suggestions, anyone wanna call time skip soon?))

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

Zero smirks and Blitzrizer is suddenly right up on HO-J00. "Try this on for size!" Zero said and Blitzrizer grabs the snake arm with its left side towards the mecha. Zero then places its left foot on the waist of the HO-J00 and arcs upwards and slams the HO-J00 on its back. "How's that?" Zero asks. "Look out!" Sela said quickly.

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Upon hearing that Tina had Aion's last name, Jason couldn't help but feel slightly confused. Of course, the only indication of Jason's emotions was the almost unnoticeable tilt of his head. Jason understood that some AIs were regarded as family, but he had never really heard about AIs sharing last names with their pilots. Then again, perhaps this was an exception. After thinking about it, Jason spoke again.

"So you guys share a last name?", Jason asked Aion and Tina in a curious tone.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

KIASM Hangar

"It's a long story." They both said in unison with a solemn tone. By their expressions it could be seen that it was something that weighed heavy on both of them.
                      "SO! Word is there's a tournament starting soon..." Aion then said after a moment, with a more up-beat attitude.

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Jason knew he was touching on an issue that was very sensitive to both Aion and Tina, so he decided not to pursue the topic further. Instead, he answered Aion's question.

"Yea. It's actually the reason why I'm tweaking my Arm Slave's operating parameters and calibrating it's weapon systems.", Jason said to Aion.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Closed due to a revamped version taking it's place.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...P-Remake-(OOC)
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                          X