Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLD ON A SECOND!!!!! MH4U is supposed to be coming out in late March/Early April. Did it get pushed up?

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
      HOLD ON A SECOND!!!!! MH4U is supposed to be coming out in late March/Early April. Did it get pushed up?

Sent by Tapatalk
      That's what we all thought considering Capcom never revealed the release date outside of "Spring 2015" (making every hunter super pissed off with them). No, Monster Hunter is landing on Feb. 13th as said in the Nintendo Direct.
      And, it's coming in a new 3DS bundle so you can get Monster Hunter with a new 3DS that has a Monster Hunter design. I know what I'm getting~!
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already pre-ordered the game. I was hoping to get the collector's bundle but was too late and now this?! CAPCOM, WHY DO YOU HATE ME???!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

CAPCOM hates everyone. Remember what they have been doing to Mega Man all these years? Cancelled Mega Man Legends 3, and 2-3 other Mega Man games including a Mega Man X MMO.

Then there is every Street Fighter game they release which is essentially just the same game with a new character or two (or 3... or 4...), and a few new stages and music. Maybe updated graphics and stuff.

CAPCOM is actually not doing so well in terms of the gaming industry as it used to. Especially with all the shit they pulled with some of their games (cancelling a few games that were close to being finished which costed them LOTS of money, and despite the large support from the fans of the games [MegaMan Legends 3 I'm looking at you] was cancelled and CAPCOM blamed the fans for the "lack of support from the fans" despite having a VERY large amount of fans wanting the game.)

Comment

Anything interesting going on in the IC that I missed? I've been away for a bit because the IC wasn't moving.

Comment

With this, I ask for re-entrance of TSU.

Lynne's app: 9+10=21

Melody's app: Momma I luh you, POP, hold it down

Volkia's app: You look like a m*f*cking uuuuuuuuh
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

All are re-accepted Wriggle.

But please... don't leave meh again ;w;

Comment

Oh sus, looking to iron out more on Selene. Trying to achieve "acceptance" even though technically I'm just doing this to grind out new ideas.... because so far it's generated alot of ideas trying to adapt her in...

Comment

I've erased every IC post involving my characters. I will remake the intro post for my characters to fit the current event sin the IC.

Tomorrow.

:^)
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Name: Cecilia Leblanc

Race: Half witch, half human

Bio:
                      Spoiler:
                      Cecilia comes from a strange family. Her mother’s side are all witches, more or less users of light magic. Cecilia’s father was however a human, born and raised to not touch a magic user from a french family line. However, that did not mean he wouldn't be a rebel when he found a lovely and enchanting witch. Cecilia is often hesitant to answer questions about her parents, as she was taught to be very reserved about that.

Cecilia was assumed to be human with no trace of magic in her. Her parents were extremely proud of that fact, not wanting their daughter to be an outcast in school. She was always an A+ student, and she would study hard to please her parents. Even though she would study often, she would still go to friends’ houses and had a small group of close friends. This of course, was all subject to change.

Cecilia lived like a normal human for most of her life, up until the age of 14. She was at home in her room when she went to grab a stack of papers. Of course, being the clumsy girl she is, she cute her finger a tad. However, that was enough to release the magic that was locked inside her. Her mother had hoped that their daughter would not be touched by magic at all, and was even more distraught to find that her daughter possessed dark magic, blood magic at that.

After that incident, Cecilia dropped out of public school in fear that she might hurt someone. Her mother home-schooled her, taking sweet care to calm her daughter down and make she the magic didn't affect her sparkling personality. Of course, Cecilia was slowly being tarnished by the magic she bottled up. It took a few years for her mother to realize that she could not help her own daughter with this magic, unable to understand it. The day Cecilia went from her calm self to screaming at her mother, it was then decided that she would attend a school dedicated to helping magic users.

With the date that Cecilia would have to leave home creeping ever closer, she began to feel strange, as if the magic was chipping at her soul. She couldn't take it and decided the only way to feel better was to release the magic again. Taking her blue pin, she trudged out to the woods. A pond that her and her friends visited often would be the place to release her magic, she thought. Little did she know what a terrible idea it was, because when she did prick her finger, one of her friends had already seen, horrified. This caused the entire town to chase Cecilia away, as they thought she was a wolf among the sheep. She had quickly packed her things and left in the night, leaving a note of regret to her parents.

What Element/and or type of magic: A clumsy and blossoming blood magic user. She has yet to discover how to control her magic, so she really isn't able to cause harm to anything, not even a fly, unless she keeps it bottled up for too long.

Luggage: Cecilia brought two big bags full of clothing. Her style is more girly than assumed for a dark magic user, consisting of pastel colors and frilly dresses. She has also packed her journal and a novel. Her backpack contains makeup and school supplies, along with her trusty blue pin. She also carries around her official documents and her bank card.

Appearance: She’s about 5’2 and proud of it. She has blue-green eyes and light brown hair with fair skin. (will draw picture soon :3)

Why did you come to the University?: Cecilia came to learn how to use and control her powers. She doesn't know if one day she might hurt someone, so she wants to be able to know that she won’t hurt anyone.

Personality: Cecilia is a clumsy girl, but she has a bright heart and will open up for anyone. Sometimes she can come off as an idiot, but she is a really good student. However, she’s far too energetic and outgoing for most. She continues to try her best at making new friends, she can be annoying and pestering if she can’t make someone who interest her a friend. Though she has that annoying quality, Cecilia tends to be open with most people and have a tender heart. She can get emotional at times, but that can be overlooked. However, her magic could be changing her thoughts slowly, making it more likely for her to lash out in a fit of rage over the tiniest things.

Other: Cecilia wants people to call her by her nickname Ceci desperately but it never seems to happen at first. She loves to dress cutely and make herself appear to be a fashionista.

Comment

You have gotten your app accepted. I don't see much wrong with it.

I cannot WAIT until the image is finished X3

Comment

eeeeeek flan flan is joining the fun <3

Comment

@Tewin
                            Yuuuuush >w<
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

let´s hope for a long and awesome story then
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X