• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Sent by Tapatalk
    of corse it's a good thing. i love flan flan <3

Comment

;w; please have some hope in me! I'll be joining in soon as I figure out how to join ;v;

Comment

Take your time Flan, there is always an opening around ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Flan.

Remember Flan if you need any help, just feel free to ask me or anyone else in the RP! One of our characters could be doing absolutely nothing or are in a spot for character interaction! So just feel free to also ask around. For example I have like...

4-6 characters free to interact with. I just need to remember where they are... On top of that but I also have about 6-9... maybe 10 NPC type characters (Support characters essentially) that I could send your way for some help!

Comment

Okay sorry for double post but WHERE AM I NEEDED!?

Comment

Trinity Soul University REVAMPED: A Casual Magic RP [OOC]

*ahem*

A certain "time mage" requires additional critique

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cicero

o-o;
                Okay I have read over the app, and I have not seen much wrong with it. Except that we REALLY will be needing a Time Magic user despite how powerful/broken time magic can potentially mean (despite Blood Magic and Necromancy also being potentially broken.)
                So what I would say is accepted Cucoo. I might continue re-reading it over so I can possibly develop some things for the RP.

Comment

Aye.

Also I'm considering a chronomage proffessor... However I'm thinking of that professor being a dragon, Like Paarthurnax from Skyrim.
                  He would be hidden away in a small volcano-like mountain only accessible by time mages through a gate in the university. Thoughts?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And Lily is needed for DeadSenseiSan and the headmaster somewhere.

Comment

here? I don't know, but you are needed in ATWAG, IP, possibly in EG
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well in EG I know where to post, but I can't figure out what to post. In IP can't think of a post for it. In the Borderlands RP I am working on one. In ATWAG... on it... but give me time.

@Wonder

Well I'm also waiting on Tewi... who is waiting for TRXD... of whom is ALSO waiting on Tewi because he cannot figure out what to do (and remember his character is a shy character and does NOT usually make the first interaction with another character.)

@Cucoo

I think that might be a little... much... I'll figure out something soon. Just don't worry.

Comment

i posted a thingy

Comment

Wait a minute why the hell is Headmaster acting under Seki? Just curiosity, no hostilities meant, but come on.

Comment

@Wonder

Seki had confronted the Headmaster in his office about the whole chaotic Light Orb introduction, and essentially said "you need to be more careful with Magic! It's chaotic you old coot." (NOT WHAT SHE SAID, but best summary of what she said.) The Headmaster would have explained things about him having had full control over the Light Orb (he IS a master, and in TSU Magic in of itself is chaotic but when used by a mage it is actually quite stable as long as the mage is skilled enough.) Though being the nice guy that he is, he offered to help her with anything she needs help with.

That thing happens to be helping Seki with her luggage.

Comment

Ah I forgot about these two NPCs. However, with a surge of idea in mind, I am actually making the latter NPC a partially Playable Character instead.

Spoiler: Cassandra Scribe

Name: Cassandra Scribe

Abilities:
                                - Able to use magic to catalog every book in the main library.
                                - Able to speak every language in the world, including magical ones.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Cassandra is usually calm and forgiving, unless you break the rules. If you break the rules of the library, such as no stealing, no running, or no entering through the door behind her, then you will be in for some world of pain, as Cassandra is proficient in all variance of magic. It is possible to use one type of magic to overwhelm her, but the consequence behind assaulting a staff member will be grim...

Note:
                                This is a librarian NPC I've received permission from Sustic in season 1.

Spoiler: Elkana Terra Vivificantem

Name: Elkana Terra Vivificantem

Race: Humanic, but by this point it is debatable if she can be called a human.

Biography:

Spoiler:

Long ago, talking about 200 years ago into the founding of Trinity Soul University, one particularly gifted and curious student came across a strange trap door. It was late at night, no one was around, and the curiosity got the better of the student, as she opened the trap door and descended down the revealed staircase.

What she found was incredible. The ceiling was unseeable, as it faded to a bright white ray of light, while the walls were more akin towards being stonelike, although the markings on the wall suggested it was of different material. The floor was mostly shallow water, with numerous little islets rising from the pool of pleasingly-warm, emerald-hue water. On the islet were various different objects, from a simple couch to an entire mansion, all abandoned but of extreme tidiness. But the one thing that was distinct about the underground were myriad of bookshelves: embedded on the ground, locked in mid-air, and partially submerged underwater with the books completely fine. There were giant trees, flowers, and other plants growing all around the area, and in the distance a waterfall fell from above, pouring clean, beautiful water to the ground below.

Enchanted by everything this place had to offer, the student abandoned study in the school above and stayed in this underground library. The books in the underground offered more advanced knowledge in all varieties of magic, and being the gifted student this girl was, she was able to understand the contents thoroughly. Eventually, the student would dig deeper and deeper into the heart of the underground library that she would eventually disappear from memories and histories of the land above...

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:

Personality:
                                Not much is known about Elkana as she is not written in any of the historical documents. Her personality will be revealed as the RP goes on.

Others:
                                This character was originally to be made an enigma who secretly helps the main character crews, but in this season she is going to be a full fledged ally to whoever Elkana herself finds likable. Also unlike the original season, when I want to post in TSU but have nowhere to post in, I'll probably write some things about Elkana derping around with super-high leveled magic in the Underground Library.

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X