X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are right, lets hope for this boat go on a great journey
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

We will see.

I can say this, I'm light-headed and in a MUCH better mood. I'll post tomorrow.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok then
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Now I picture students randomly slipping in class.

@Everyone

Know what I just realized? I've never seen red and orange lighting before in an anime/game. I've seen many different colored lighting but not those two colors,l. I've seen pink lighting before, freaking PINK LIGHTING!

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(I know, double post, hate me later)

This is the current dorm list I have

Zero - 108A
            Cale - 107A
            Anthony - 109A

Kris, Sonya - 204A (can change to 104A if SUSTIC wants everyone on floor 1)
            Kathryn, Melody - 102A
            Seki, Trista - 105A

All other OCs have yet to get rooms.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

(triple post time?)

Alright everyone, I don't want to sound pushy or like a d**k but we need to figure out everyone's dorm #'s here. Last post showed who has rooms.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

welcome to how I feel while waiting Zekai

Spoiler:

Comment

I mean granted that there are OCs that haven't been introduced yet or won't be here for awhile but the sooner we get it figured out, the better for when they do get in.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ah, Hecate needs a room too~
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

mmm... had a strange realization that in turn made me want to just dive in to everything with a... fresh start.

For all extensive purposes, the primary details in this are set, though I will reword a few things to sound a bit more... refined.
                      ...probably the second most "normal acting" character I've ever conceived.

Spoiler:

Name: Selene Aetas

Race: Human

Bio:
                      A young girl with no magical capabilities aside from one peculiar ability that allows her to see points in space that serve as windows to any point in time. Her parents, whom she has little to no memory of, gave her 7 enchanted clocks that allow her to perform various time manipulation abilities. She is curious to see if she could utilize these devices to exploit these fissures and possibly learn more about her own past and future.

She had been raised by a man named Revere, who told her that he was acquainted with her parents. She was separated from him at one point in a city and left to live on her own. She adapted to city life and lives quite normally there. However, her strange ability would nag at her curiosity. She knew it was tied to magic, that much she was told by Revere. However, what it was intrigued her, and scared her.

Magic Ability: Omnichronal Perception (See notes below)

Luggage: 3 sets of clothes x3, a bag, and the seven clocks that are the only memento of her parents. And some fluff things such as cosmetic room decorations and such.

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler: Pictures that inspired her appearance

Take hairstyle of first, combine with look and theme of second.

Notes:
                      Blue eyes, often her hair is messy "bed-head". Add a belt that has seven analogue clocks on the right side, held on by clip and chain.

Why did you come to the University?: To refine her ability to see into fissures.

Personality:
                      Often she seems ditzy and lazy, despite being extremely energetic and tending to do things without thinking. She will tend to sacrifice her own "reputation" to cheer up anyone by going to extremes that would normally be uncalled for.

Most likely to be late for everything.

Other:

The seven clocks on her belt are the source of her ability to manipulate time

Here was the basic premise of each:
                      Spoiler:

Clock 1: Time speed manipulation.
                      A dial could adjust the relative speed of time. So take an analogue clock and imagine her turning the dial to make it slower or faster. And that represents what she's doing to actual time.

Clock 2: Time rewind
                      A clock that goes backwards only to as far as 12 hrs. Think Time Turner from Harry Potter. I have a feeling she would abuse it to cheat on tests... which would be funny considering that she doesn't use it to actually wake herself up or something so that she can actually be on time. I intend on her being somewhat of a ditzy kinda character who, despite all of this, is always late.

Clock 3: Temporal Duplication
                      Similar to clock 2 but designed to only loop a small moment when obtaining a small object (like a cookie) and thus somehow permit the ability to duplicate said object. She might abuse this on food and I can imagine scenes where she's just suddenly eating something like chips making a lot of noise when she's supposed to be quiet.

Clock 4: Total time stop
                      Sakuya tier time stopping. The clock on her belt appears to not be working but when she pops in the dial it starts working, but stops time in general. Affect only lasts for 12 hrs total until she has to "rewind" the clock which might require some sort of magic or something special to charge it. She named it Kairos and is the second clock to have a name.

Clock 5: Chronolock
                      This clock shall be Aeternitas. Capable of shifting her into a different timestream so that she cannot be affected by anything of the normal timestream and she cannot affect anything as well. She would almost appear as a ghost when in this state.

User exists outside of time and space and as such are immune to just about anything that would affect or harm them: if time should stop then the user would not be affected. If reality would change, the user would remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. If the area around the user explodes or the planet which they are on vanish or does not exist any more the user is not affected since they do not exist inside space.
                      This is where Aeternitas is powerful but also has its own limits: it would be like clock 4 only having 12 hours before needing to be rewound. How it is rewound I don't know. It might not be able to...

Clock 6: A normal clock

Clock 7: A "normal clock" enchanted to be in tune with Selene's time. So if she stops time for 12 hours and you caught a glimpse of this one, you would realize that it's off by 12 hours.

She also has no "combat ability" save for hand-to-hand experience... like... basic stuff...

Note 2: A special limit to her ability to see into the fissures is the fact that if she sees something and then attempts to change it, she risks going blind for a certain duration, if not permanent. Therefore she has the ability, but she can't freely use it.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-14-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

hmm.. a bit of risky magic since it can be op with the time manipulation

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye
                          Time manipulation can easily be perceived as being "op"
                          ...If implemented with no restraints.

There are restraints on some of the clocks, but the more subtle is Selene herself. No... Discipline, if you will. Would she use any of it to it's fullest potential? Most likely not. She still winds up late for everything.
                          Plus take into account she doesn't think of using the clocks as a primary ability, lack of fighting skills, and her overall personality... The clocks would be more... Plot devices if you will. They exist only to make her seem as if she is a chronomage, even though she has zero magical ability (excluding her omnichronal vision).

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@SUS (Replying to your IC post)

If I make a small edit to mine then me and Kristia that I know of. I know I said that I would follow everyone's post but I haven't so I don't know who else needs you right now.

EDIT: And small edit made to my IC post.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Zekai; 12-27-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Just reposting this in response to that IC post
                              Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
                              @SUSTIC

Ah, Hecate needs a room too~
                              How many times can you die a day~?
                              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

I posted for Kris, Sonya, and Hecate in the RP guys.

S1 you are also needed because Jason received his dorm room key.

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                mmm... had a strange realization that in turn made me want to just dive in to everything with a... fresh start.

For all extensive purposes, the primary details in this are set, though I will reword a few things to sound a bit more... refined.
                                ...probably the second most "normal acting" character I've ever conceived.

Spoiler:

Name: Selene Aetas

Race: Human

Bio:
                                A young girl with no magical capabilities aside from one peculiar ability that allows her to see points in space that serve as windows to any point in time. Her parents, whom she has little to no memory of, gave her 7 enchanted clocks that allow her to perform various time manipulation abilities. She is curious to see if she could utilize these devices to exploit these fissures and possibly learn more about her own past and future.

She had been raised by a man named Revere, who told her that he was acquainted with her parents. She was separated from him at one point in a city and left to live on her own. She adapted to city life and lives quite normally there. However, her strange ability would nag at her curiosity. She knew it was tied to magic, that much she was told by Revere. However, what it was intrigued her, and scared her.

Magic Ability: Omnichronal Perception (See notes below)

Luggage: 3 sets of clothes x3, a bag, and the seven clocks that are the only memento of her parents. And some fluff things such as cosmetic room decorations and such.

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler: Pictures that inspired her appearance

Take hairstyle of first, combine with look and theme of second.

Notes:
                                Blue eyes, often her hair is messy "bed-head". Add a belt that has seven analogue clocks on the right side, held on by clip and chain.

Why did you come to the University?: To refine her ability to see into fissures.

Personality:
                                Often she seems ditzy and lazy, despite being extremely energetic and tending to do things without thinking. She will tend to sacrifice her own "reputation" to cheer up anyone by going to extremes that would normally be uncalled for.

Most likely to be late for everything.

Other:

The seven clocks on her belt are the source of her ability to manipulate time

Here was the basic premise of each:
                                Spoiler:

Clock 1: Time speed manipulation.
                                A dial could adjust the relative speed of time. So take an analogue clock and imagine her turning the dial to make it slower or faster. And that represents what she's doing to actual time.

Clock 2: Time rewind
                                A clock that goes backwards only to as far as 12 hrs. Think Time Turner from Harry Potter. I have a feeling she would abuse it to cheat on tests... which would be funny considering that she doesn't use it to actually wake herself up or something so that she can actually be on time. I intend on her being somewhat of a ditzy kinda character who, despite all of this, is always late.

Clock 3: Temporal Duplication
                                Similar to clock 2 but designed to only loop a small moment when obtaining a small object (like a cookie) and thus somehow permit the ability to duplicate said object. She might abuse this on food and I can imagine scenes where she's just suddenly eating something like chips making a lot of noise when she's supposed to be quiet.

Clock 4: Total time stop
                                Sakuya tier time stopping. The clock on her belt appears to not be working but when she pops in the dial it starts working, but stops time in general. Affect only lasts for 12 hrs total until she has to "rewind" the clock which might require some sort of magic or something special to charge it. She named it Kairos and is the second clock to have a name.

Clock 5: Chronolock
                                This clock shall be Aeternitas. Capable of shifting her into a different timestream so that she cannot be affected by anything of the normal timestream and she cannot affect anything as well. She would almost appear as a ghost when in this state.

This is where Aeternitas is powerful but also has its own limits: it would be like clock 4 only having 12 hours before needing to be rewound. How it is rewound I don't know. It might not be able to...

Clock 6: A normal clock

Clock 7: A "normal clock" enchanted to be in tune with Selene's time. So if she stops time for 12 hours and you caught a glimpse of this one, you would realize that it's off by 12 hours.

She also has no "combat ability" save for hand-to-hand experience... like... basic stuff...

I'm kinda... iffy on this app. Her time magic can be... really... op? Well maybe not too OP... but could be abused...

Also how are the watches connected with her time magic (obvious question has obvious answer, but remember items can be enchanted to give it magical effects, but technology is not close to being capable of being fueled itself by magic and using magic. That doesn't mean objects like an actual clock can't be enchanted to say have... time slowing properties. As long as the watch isn't fueling her magic then well... This is confusing to explain for me )

Comment

Working...
                                X