Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is she has no magic of her own to freely use. The watches are her time manipulation. Without them she has no magic, excluding the ability to see fissures of time. To put it another way: she's magically disabled. She can't learn magic nor use magic on her own. So the watches are her artificial magical aids that her parents enchanted for her so that she appears to be able to use magic when she can't.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

W.I.P
      Spoiler:

Name: Villy Kline

Race: Feather Dragon (Think of Pina from Sword Art Online)

Bio:

What Element/and or type of magic: SUS, I need to talk to you about what I have for this.

Luggage: None

Appearance:
      Spoiler:

Why did you come to the University?:

Personality:

Other: (This is for any notes about your character that should be listed.)

Suggestions: (This is for any suggestions about the RP, like if you have any suggestions for me to add or fix.)
      Last edited by Zekai; 01-04-2015, 01:23 PM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Just to post here on Selene, I'm working out the limitation to her ability which involves blindness if she changes anything. Specifics are being refined, however one detail that I would need confirmation on is the adaptation of the "Beast of Time" which is supposed to be the very embodiment of time itself. It's importance is purely for explanation of why Selene could not do certain things.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there anyone i need to post for? i've been waiting on TR so i haven't been reading anything.

Comment

Not that I know of.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yeah... I'm probably the biggest asshole in the world... Excuse this, excuse that. There's little that can actually defend my severe lack of activity. Laziness, holiday season, a bunch of things.

Yeah, I think Kristia is kind of right. I might be the most secluded bastard of them all.

Since I'm rendering a video on my computer right now, I'll get down to writing right now. Or at least I promise.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                Yeah... I'm probably the biggest asshole in the world... Excuse this, excuse that. There's little that can actually defend my severe lack of activity. Laziness, holiday season, a bunch of things.

Yeah, I think Kristia is kind of right. I might be the most secluded bastard of them all.

Since I'm rendering a video on my computer right now, I'll get down to writing right now. Or at least I promise.
                Don't be so hard on yourself. bunny can wait.

Comment

@TRXD

Hey, if it makes you feel better, look at how long I waited before posting. XD
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to be negative nor positive

You have time to post, ok

You can't post because IRL stuff, ok, but try to not leave others in the fog

Have time to post, but let it slide, your respinsability knowing other people interacting with your characters
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

People forget to post at times so don't worry too much.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

So who all needs a post from me in the IC?

Comment

@SUSTIC
                          You and Wonder, I believe, need to post for Tewi and I.

But, I'm too hyped over the recent Nintendo Direct right now so don't expect any posts from me today. Feb 13th is gonna be an awesome day!
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

What happened?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

The new Nintendo 3DS comes out that day I believe.

Also, I think they made an announcement about a new Fire Emblem game, but that's for discussion in the RP room.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                                @TRXD

What happened?

Sent by Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                The new Nintendo 3DS comes out that day I believe.

Also, I think they made an announcement about a new Fire Emblem game, but that's for discussion in the RP room.
                                Not only that, Wriggle, but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Majora's Mask come out on the same day. Which is what I'm truly hyped about.

Comment

Working...
                                X