Jason is in 107A.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Angel Primrose

Spoiler:
      Name:Angel Primrose

Race:nekomimi

Bio:Angel, Hilariously enough, was just a normal girl in a normal magic-user house, well... as normal as any magic filled cat eared family can deem normal. Her mom and dad loved her and cared for her in hopes of getting her magic to see what classrooms she would be in and which ones they would have to enlist her into. Angel's mother, Crystal, was a nature magic user while her father Callum was a dark magic, which surprised the both of them when she showed signs of being like her father at the age of 15. The only thing was, She didn't show the signs of normal dark magic, but in fact, a subclass known as shadow magic. She was taught only how to keep her power under control, but not on how strong she was and her untapped potential. This left her actually questioning what she could do, leaving her parents to begin to apply her for Trinity Soul University to help better her abilities.While she was waiting to see if she got into the school, she spent most of her time watching anime/manga, collecting very nice looking rocks and drawing, hoping to impress her teachers, even though she still doesn't know much about the magic himself.

What Element/and or type of magic.:Shadow Magic- She only knows currently how to control her own shadows, being able to create a few aggressive and defensive things with her own magic, only limited to how much control on her mana she has, which isn't that much.

Luggage:books, Drawing supplies and some stones her mom gave her for good luck.

Appearance:Pink hair with cat ears and tail with pink eyes, tends to wear hoodies and skirts
      Spoiler:

Why did you come to the University?:To far better her output and master her style of shadow magic. Another reason is her parents pushed her to do it for the idea of being better able to control her magic.

Personality:Angel's personality is pretty much a very cheerful and upbeat, but can be quite annoyed easily with certain types of people, making her very hard to be around if you don't know how to approach her.
      Last edited by LilyScarlet; 09-20-2015, 05:20 PM.
      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

@LilyScarlet

For a first app you didn't do too badly. Not bad at all. Accepted.

Comment

Yay >w<

Comment

woo congrats lily. Welcome to the rp

Comment

@Lily

If your character has cat ears and tail, wouldn't her race be Nekomimi instead of Human?
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                thanks for telling me what the race was XD i asked alot but they didn't really have an official race for that XD

Comment

I watch ALOT of anime so I know quite a bit when it comes to fantasy races.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

IMPORTANT POST!!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!

After going through the OOC, I have updated both the Dorm List and the Magic User List. Please look over and tell me if any OCs that have been dropped out and haven't been removed yet. For the Rper OC List, I'm not going to make one since I'm sure everyone can remember their own OCs. Also remember that I am NOT counting NPCs in this.

Dorm List
                    Spoiler:

-Male-

Zero - 108A

Tristan, Andrew - 110A

Drake, Azeruk, Ystmurra - 109A

Cale, Jason, Grace - 107A

-Female-

Kris, Sonya - 204A

Kathryn - 102A

Lynne, Charlotte, Cecilia - 104A

Seki, Trista - 105A

Volkia, Lily - 107A

Sinuda, Selene - 106A

Magic User
                    Spoiler:

Fire - Raylin, Amata, Ystmurra/Allen

Lighting

Water - Kathryn, Marius, Adalinda

Ice - Drake, Kris

Wind - Cale, Wren, Alice, Suzy, Riel

Earth - Zoe

Nature - Lily, Sephiroth

Dark - Hajime, Seki, Tristan, Verrena

Shadow - Dave, Angel

Blood - Charlotte, Volkia, Cecilia

Light - Hecate, Azeruk

Summon - Zero, Lynne

Ultima -Ryofu

Telekinetic - Jason

Lunar - Trista

Sound - Melody

Beam/Mana

Trans/Shapeshift

Nerco - Sinuda

Plague

Rune - Andrew

Illusion

Seal - Sonya

Crystal - Alexis

Pure - Anthony

Time - Selene

Space - Grace

Comment

@Zekai about your post towards Lily about what race her character would be and about the list.

First about your answer towards Lily about the race of her character.

Technically you are correct. Normally it would be considered a Nekomimi, but remember. Even though this RP is heavily based on various anime's, it also has strong. REAL Strong inspirations from other media/folklore. There is actually a general term in TSU Verse for people with animal characterstics (like cat ears, dog ears, or bird wings) that essentially is the proper term for ALL people with animal traits. The term is essentially Beast Men (simple I know) but it rounds up anyone with animal traits like Lily's character.

Though terms like Nekomimi are sometimes used (if not actually used often by people in the world of TSU due to the fact that the world is essentially the real world... just if magic and other things existed, and as such anime is quite prevalent if not still popular in the world of TSU in terms of world-building) by people to help classify Beast Men with certain specific animal traits (like Nekomimi is generally used for well... any Beast-Men with the traits of a cat.) So yeah... You're actually quite right there. Just wanting to provide a bit more clarification on the subject since I... never really have yet.

Anyways that list is pretty good. Good Job Zekai. You deserve a virtual treat.

Comment

Isn't that dorm list wrong as Volkia was remade, meaning she has no dorm? Also, you should list the characters without dorms, such as Wriggle's elf character and my dragon girl Ada. Other than not listing those without dorm rooms, the magic users list appears to be correct :3

Comment

I decided to have her keep the room she had before she was remade, less hassle later on. Also, if I made a list of OCs without rooms, it would be long. One more thing, waiting on post for Ada so can post for Zero.

Comment

Ah, then Ada should be put in that room too as part of the fact that Volkia has no money and the plan was for Ada to pay for her and such. Also, I'm waiting for Wriggle to respond before responding ^^;

Comment

Then if it's ok with Wriggle and SUS then I'll add Ada to their room.

Comment

It's Fine with me

Comment

Working...
                                X