• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also going to ACCEPT Flan's app

Yay Flan
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

And here I thought I was going to have the only dragon OC. I ACCEPT both apps.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Woop, now you get the tsun tsun dragon noble with her ara ara cousin >:3

Comment

auu. hi hi peoples. what did i miss?

Comment

Umm...... alot since you disappeared on us.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

give me a short summery? ^^:

Comment

Orientation is over

Comment

TEWIIIIIIIIII I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHAT HAPPENED ;^;
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Tewi

Welcome back! XD

What happened?
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ s1 and wiggles: <33 *glomp* long story but i'll tell you about it later on mumbles

Comment

Welcome back Tewi, things in TSU were relatively ok, Orientation is over, students are either heading to the districts or the dorms

Glad to have you back ^^
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello guys, you remember me right? That guy that suddenly got a a lot to do after becoming admin. Yeah, I'm back after around 8 months, a lot less to do, and I might actually have time to do a bit more RP-ing again. So, seeing as I have been gone for quite some time, can anyone give me a general idea of what have been happening? Also, anyone have any good suggestions from where I can enter Kathryn into the RP again?

Also, as a side note, as I haven't been seriously active outside of Infinite Project, I may be a bit rusty.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Welcome back Sinuda (obviously I remember you).

Umm....... let's see, Orientation happened and everyone is doing their things (Sorry but haven't been paying too much attention to others lately).

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Comment

Yay, the Norwegian ghost is back~! >:3

Comment

@All those complaining about my 15 minutes

You dont have to catch up to my 15, think of him as an afk character until you all make the 15 minutes normally, you dont have to skip ahead too. I did that cause I'm going to be busy today and can't post so I did that to give me some breathing room for when I get back so I won't be too far behind in the time frame so everyone can make their post like normal.

Well, I have to go now so see you all later tonight/tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X