X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai
    That's good and all but could you have at least clarified this before attempting a timeskip? Retroactive timeskips (wherein you are catching up to the present) like mine are fine. But in most cases, timeskips that were not agreed upon are not tolerated. Especially if people happen to be in the middle of things when a timeskip occurs. It messes up a lot of people's plans.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TR: sorry if i'm just dumb and missed it but did you ever post for me?

Comment

@Tewi
        I was going to as soon as SUSTIC was done. I didn't forget. I was merely waiting.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

okie dokies!

Comment

So, in conclusion (I have discussed this with SUSTIC):

Zekai has clarified what he's done. Albeit he could have gone about this in a much better way.
            The 15 min time skip can be ignored and most references to it should be ignored or edited out.
            I need to post for Tewi before I make bunny sads.

Everyone good? Anyways, SUSTIC gave me the order to remove the block and the IC is now re-opened. After I post, that is.

EDIT: I did the thing!
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 07-30-2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

This application is for Tewi's character Seki and possible scissor actions.

I LOVE YOU TEWI NEVER CHANGE- <---- <3

Spoiler: Riel, Embodiment of Elfhood

Name: Riel Eryuell

Race: Elf

Bio:
              Spoiler:

Deep in the forests of Kosmo Magicko thrives the empire of Elves. Named Eryuell after the family of Elves that created the empire, this country houses fair-skinned elves who live in harmony with nature. They form a mutual relationship with Dryads, providing crafted jewelry and accessories in exchange for the Dryads' power to restore the nature, as well as with the Centaurs, who protect the forest with their superior physical strength for the Elves' handicraft.

At the center of the largest forest in Kosmo Magicko, a magic circle that the first Eryuell empress Elena Eryuell created, keeps balance and harmony in the entire forest. It is Eryuell royal family's job to keep the magic circle in tact, lest the entire forest falls to ruin. Recently, the Eryuell magic circle has been waning in power, which kept every royal family on edge as they ran around like little busy bees for a month trying to find the reason why the power holding the magic circle together are weakening.

"Your Highness, our scouts have returned with news." An elven knight with sharp face addressed a regal-looking woman sitting on a throne made of gold and jewelry. She wore a white dress adorned with numerous gems and elvencraft jewelry, as well as a gold pauldron and gaiters. She had a dagger sheathed and attached to her gold-encrusted belt for self-defense, although with the number of Elf guards protecting her, she would hardly need to use it for anything other than ceremonial events.

"Let them in." The empress haughtily replied. The knight then motioned a sneaky-looking elf clad in dirty leather clothes to company the empress. The scout knelt and bowed, his head almost touching the ground. "So, have you determined what could be weakening the magic circle of Eryuell?"

"Yes, your Highness." The scout reported. "I've went to Iriya, the gateway city between Kosmo Magicko and the Human realm, following the fleeting energy from the magic circle. It seems the energy from the magic circle of Eryuell is draining towards something in the Human realm."

"We must stop this before the circle falls apart." The empress stated the obvious, but no one could comment on how obvious her claim was. "Scouts, have you by any chance discovered what's draining the energy?"

"No, your Highness. The portal to the Human realm is often times dicey to travel through. Most times it's a one-way trip; I would not have been back by the time the entire forest withered away." The scout shook his head in denial. "However, I did deduce that whatever's draining the energy from the magic circle must be strong enough to do it through a rift in space and time; perhaps it's a very skilled and evil wizard that I will have no hope of defeating.

"In that case, we must march our army into the human realm and destroy this source of threat." The empress, hearing the scout's answer, determined her course of action. However, her captain of the guard had other ideas.

"Might I make a suggestion, your Highness." The captain of the guard interrupted. "Reports have told me that human realm is not as... primitive as the humans in this world. They have developed technology exceeding that of the Dwarves and Goblins. Suddenly marching into their realm would alert them and possibly make them become hostile towards us."

"Then what do you suggest, captain?" The empress asked.

"I suggest we send in an elite soldier: someone who will not attract too much attention but has enough strength to at least find out who would be scheming to break the magic circle. We can have one of our finest Spatial mages create a constant communication portal so that the agent can relay important information in the midst of operation." The captain of the guard answered. The empress looked intrigued as he went on. "I have plenty of Armis Armet ready at your command."

"No need, captain." The empress shook her head gently. She already had in mind who she wanted to send with confidence. "I know who'll do well for this job."

A few days later

Riel Eryuell, princess of the Eryuell empire, stood in front of the gaping maw leading to the human realm. She was called upon the task of finding out what's in the mundane realm that could drain the power from magic circle of Eryuell. She was ready to carry out the order of the empress... her mother, but there was still a hint of worry and fear in her mind.

Before jumping into the portal, Riel checked on her equipment. She had a set of light steel armor dyed in green, along with a white regal dress underneath for casual uses. She had plenty of food and water for the journey, as well as some Eryuell coins in case the human realm accepted Elven currency. Finally, she had a rough map of the human realm that was drawn by Ognell the Odd. Although the map was outdated 800 years ago, the world shouldn't have changed too much to make the map obsolete... would it?

Riel took a deep breath. There's no going back now. She took off, walking at first, then to a running speed as she dashed across the long wooden platform and jumped at the edge of it, entering the maw and into the human realm.

Magic type: Wind magic - Hurricane Arrow

Riel is an exemplary bow user who doesn't need a quiver full of arrows due to her magic. With her proficiency in wind magic, Riel can fire arrows made of swirling green gust of wind. Not only does this "hurricane arrow" give Riel less weight on her, but it's also very sharp, able to pierce through tree branches and make a serious dent on the trunks.

That's not the extent of wind magic Riel can use, however. She can do basic things like slicing the enemies with sharp, cutting-edge wind or blowing them away with a wide-ranged storm. She can also use her long legs in an unarmed combat in case she is disarmed in combat and has run out of mana to cast spells.

Luggage:

Riel dons a combat armor that she uses in times of battle, with a flowy white dress under it. Her leather bag resembling a large purse stores small amount of food and water, as well as exotic, gold coins marked with an unknown language and an encarved face of an elf woman looking sideways.

Appearance:

Spoiler: I DID IT.

Height: 188 cm (6'2")
              Weight: 66 kg (145.5 lb)
              Hair Color: Silver/white
              Eye Color: Green

Riel has an entirely silver hair without a single blemish at all. She keeps the hair very long, as in elven culture cutting one's hair is a very shameful thing to do. Elderly elves are therefore seen with hair that reaches the ground and slithers like a snake.

Riel's eyes are green, like the lush forest she is from.

Riel is very slender, with her breasts measuring at C cup. She was trained to become a warrior for almost all her life, thus she is very muscular without any sort of fat at all. However, these muscles are not seen on the outside, for elves' figure are very graceful.

Why did you come to this university:

To find out what's causing the great magic circle of Eryuell to erode and rot away in the human realm.

Personality:

Riel is the role model for all women. Strong, independent, and analytic, Riel is a disciplined warrior before she is a princess. She acts as the sane medium in any group, able to come to a calculated decision and act on it without hesitation.

However, Riel has VERY sensitive ears. It is said that her ears have sensitivity of more than 50 times those of humans...

Other:

Elf blood are known in Kosmo Magicko to have properties similar to cocaine, where it makes the drinker excited, overconfident, and aggressive. The elf blood "high" goes away after few minutes to hours, depending on the amount taken, and will result in migraine and dizziness afterwards.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-05-2015, 01:54 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

HELP I'M BEING WOOED! i think

Comment

Seki goes like that???!!! I never knew.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

If you ever need your character to find a lover, just let me know and I can arrange something for you.

I'm like the cupid of this RP group :3
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@ zekai: well i never really stated this but Seki is asexual. she doesn't date for the super kinky happy fun time, she dates for love. (the super happy kinky fun time is just icing on the cake) TLDR gender doesn't' matter to her it's what's inside the person that counts.

Edit: also nothing really set in stone so don't' get discouraged by wriggles app ^_~

yes i can in fact read minds

Comment

Get discouraged by what? I always assume OCs are straight unless said in IC. Besides, I'm not planning anything romantic for my OCs for a long time.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I did the thing and drew Riel.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Also Zekai I'm waiting on you with Sonya.

Comment

Weren't they going to get scolded by the wind teacher first? That's what your reserved said before.

Comment

Yes. But I had deleted that reserve a good while ago. Instead I've decided on going with something different since well...

Jasmine's character is a Lamia, and is suffering from frostbite. Which is a bit of an emergency.

Comment

Working...
                                X