• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Your app is Accepted Wriggle BTW.

Comment

@Dead-chan

I had a post in mind and now it's messed up. Guess I'll have to figure something else out.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai, I'll delete that if you want D:

Comment

No, it's fine. I can think of something else.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ah, okay ;w; Maybe he can follow her to find out what is up with her and how run and tsun tsun she is?

Comment

Because Zekai ignored the screech that was supposed to end the battle early, I'm going to edit that portion out and let it unfold like that.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

If you're tired of waiting then let me know. I'll edit my post if you want, just give me a minute.

EDIT: There, I posted for Sonya now.
                Last edited by Zekai; 08-07-2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

@Zekai

Uh one thing Zekai...
                  Cale is kinda already holding Sonya's upper body... he was asking Sonya to grab the tail for a reason.

Comment

Why is he holding Sonya?

Comment

I MEANT ZOE DAMMIT I MADE TYPO I AM IDIOT.

He's currently holding ZOE. Not Sonya.

If he was holding Sonya that would warrant a slap.

Comment

Hey Wriggle, why is it I have a feeling Riel is going to make this hard for Zero to calm her down some?

Comment

Hey SUSTIC, real quick before I jump into the fray, how does the guidance system work? Is Mira in charge of all students or is it a divided nomial system? I saw the reservation note, so take your time answering. No rush at all.

Comment

Divided nomial system. There is more than one guidance counselor at the University. Usually the guidance counselor's are assigned certain students. Usually by class. For there is a guidance counselor for each class of students.

Edit: Before I post, I need to talk with TR about something.

Comment

@ SUSTIC

Am I allowed to add one more character?

Comment

Ehh, I'm trying to remember what room number Jason had. Do we have a quick-access list anywhere?
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X