X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC
    I'll try. It'll probably be easier this time since my new school schedule gives a useless half-hour study hall period during the day for me to do homework.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
      Spoiler:

Name: Cale Trent

Race: Human

Bio: A young man who was born in the outskirts of a small, quiet town. Life growing up in this town was relatively peaceful and quiet when he was younger, in fact it was quite boring for Cale. He always tried to find anything to make living there more interesting, and exciting. Most of the time Cale had gone into the forest to explore, and just do whatever the hell he wanted. After all no one really bothered him when he went into the forest, and he was fine with that. Though even then most of the time he was just causing mayhem and mischief throughout the town... most of his mischief targeted towards the girls in town because he thought that "it is more fun to mess with them." As he grew older though his actions became more... perverted. He would often times sneak into the women's changing room at the local pool, run by a woman while flipping up her skirt/shirt, or just playing simple, mindless pranks on them. Thankfully he was too young to actually get in trouble, and most people just thought it was normal for a kid his age (13 at the time).

However things began to get worse when he became 16, and his magical powers were finally revealed to him. When he became 16 he learned of his prowess in Wind Magic, and began to "test out" some tricks. He learned that he could manipulate the wind, and with enough energy, generate his own wind for him to use his magic on. Cale began to love his Wind Magic powers, so much so that he began to use it for... other things. He began to use his Wind Magic to fuel his dirty pranks. Now he was able to use his magic to flip the skirts of women from a good distance away among other things, and no one ever knew of his Wind Magic until he was caught on the day before his 18th birthday. By this time his parents had learned of his Wind Magic, and the things he was doing with it. As such they signed him up for TSU. They hope that his time at the University will not only allow him to make him learn to use his magic for more good things, but also help improve his behavior in general.

Cale is indifferent to this sudden turn of events, and as such he will try to take his time at the University in stride.

What Element/and or type of magic: Wind Magic. Currently he only knows a few basic tricks with Wind Magic. So far he can use his Wind Magic to form strong gusts of wind to try and blow his opponent away, and if he is outside will use his Wind Magic to kick up a small cloud of dirt/sand. Other than that he can form blades of Wind that can cut through things like cloth, and with enough focus can cut through skin. It would take extreme amounts of focus to cut any further than just the skin. Though the main thing he learned to do with Wind Magic is that he can use his own Wind Magic to increase his movement speed quite significantly. With Wind Magic he can run as fast as an Olympic Runner for extended periods of time until he exhausts himself of Wind Magic.

Luggage: A simple bag full of clothes, toothbrush, a phone, and other things.

Appearance:
      Spoiler:
      He stands at 6ft 3.

Why did you come to the University?: Parents had enrolled him into the University on his 18th birthday, so he had little choice in the matter despite him being 18. Besides he thinks it will be fun at the University.

Personality: Cale Tren is the kind of guy who is very laid back, to the point of being outright lazy. Yet is still very confident in his powers and skill, and sometimes even surprisingly smart (he didn't get straight A's back in his old school, but he did get plenty of C's and B's without anyone's help.) A guy that is easy to talk to, and relatively kind. Yet would still react to any aggression directed towards him with even greater aggression. The guy who is by nature cocky, and perverted. The guy who knows how to properly sneak into a woman's room, and steal a pair of panties without the woman even suspecting anything. Yet he is still (oddly) highly kind to those less fortunate than himself, and does not tolerate seeing a woman of any age cry. If he sees a woman crying, he will go out of his way to make them stop crying. Even if it means getting himself injured (if not risk his own life to) severely in the process.

He is the guy who at first glance seems like a total dick, and a rebel. Yet he is a nice guy who does not like seeing others acting depressed or getting injured. (Unlike Drake who acts suave, and nice to the ladies,. Yet is a total bastard of a man who will use you until he considers you worthless.)

Other: None other than the fact that I will not have Cale make other female characters that are owned by someone the target's of his perverted actions. In fact I won't have him do a lot of perverted things without warning.

Just so everyone knows, I edited my own app, and now he has a different name which is the only change to the app. I both got tired of having a character with a Japanese Name, and also realized that the one post Katrix made in RPGD (General Discussion), is that it isn't always the best to give a character a Japanese name. Then I thought that it was pretty stupid to give a lot of characters a Japanese name. So... yeah. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Comment

Name: sonia

Race: human

Bio: a shy but timid girl who has no parents and found her way to the Trinity Soul University somehow.
        she discovered her powers when her parents died in front of her.
        she can never remember that day and has gotten her memory's of that day sealed away (the necklace(if she takes it of she goes EX see in magic for more info)).
        she now wanders around the world until one day she finds the Trinity Soul University and that this will be a place for her to learn.

What Element/and or type of magic. water: she makes balls of water that can only last a short while

has a EX which makes her slightly stronger and can control her magic better but makes her go insane and damages her body a lot (cant say in ex for more then 10 mins over-wise she risks dieing

she also cannot take her necklace off as its the seal that seals the EX form away and her memory's

Luggage: a stuffed toy and her necklace which she refuses to take off

Appearance: an short girl shorter for her age has long brown hair and has blue eyes wheres semi old clothes when she arrives

Why did you come to the University?: to seek a place where she belongs

Personality: shy, but can be arrogant

Other: (none)

Suggestions: (none atm.)

Comment

26) Everyone is required to make applications for main characters that they will control. This application should give everyone else a basic idea of who you character is and how they act. The application should be a tool for the other RPers to get to know the character
          You might want to extend that app a bit. Look at other apps and how they are done.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

That moment when you are unable to think of a single thing to post in TSU, and you need to unless another person will be stuck...

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
              "But you would think maybe a display of magic would've happened when we got here don't you think?" She asks.
              you could always do the fireworks XD
              How many times can you die a day~?
              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Well Sus, I can tell you this, you need to get inspired or even make a filler post to keep moving

Even more since you are the main Role Player in this story, you know what may happen if you keep staying like that.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Book

Sadly I am not going to go overboard with the Welcome Wagon in this Revamp like I did with the original. I have a idea for what will be done (a more tame welcoming party.) So... yeah...

Sorry to those who wanted a big welcome from the staff of the University in the IC XP

@Kristia

You have a WONDERFUL point. One problem with myself when I try that...

I have been getting too distracted lately. When I CAN think of a post I end up getting distracted by something else for crying out loud!

I have a serious problem... I need help... *begins crying in corner*

Comment

Im just warning you, if you want to keep this thing alive and not be a second disaster, you need to do something to focus while also encouraging others to keep the flame on it.

If not, it will just dwindle and be forgotten like many other stories that had great potential but died too soon
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

how can i make it longer katrix?

Comment

May I make a suggestion? How about a longer Bio? I know I don't have the right to say that cause I make shorten Bios myself at times. What I suggest is saying how she lived before her parents died and how they died. Look at other Bios to get what I mean on how to make longer Bios.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University REVAMPED: A Casual Magic RP [OOC]

@Jessespy
                          Add more details
                          Elaborate on points, especially the bio. Right now she sounds like just some generic character, the kind you see to make a crowded room look crowded and nothing more. Flesh her out, give more depth to her. You have a start but as it is, it's really shallow. You're trying to help everyone else understand your character with the app. Explain her. Explain through details. And then explain the details.

For instance, go in depth about the necklace and her parents' death. Make it a story. And tell it to us.
                          Also answer the questions: why is she wandering? What is this EX power? Why does it "exist?"

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-30-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Okay a post is made! I'll really try and be more active, but if I am not posting at all when I need to then please someone inform me that I need to post or else I'll forget to.

Comment

Look who I found.

Comment

@Lunasa

Lol yeah, the image I used for the NPC Gant was an anime styled drawing of that guy in fact. S1 showed me at one point in the past, and I just had to make an NPC out of the picture I used (because he just looks badass.)

Comment

Working...
                                X