Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, can I have my app on pg 5 looked at?
    Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 10-24-2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
      Without further ado, here we go!

Name: Anthony Jitsukawa

Race: Mostly human, part siren.

Bio: After his parents mysteriously disappeared, Anthony was taken in by House Jitsukawa and protected as he grew up. The many members of the Jitsukawa family scattered as they fled the mansion when the Hunters attacked in an attempt on the vampires' lives. Up until recently, he lived in a shrine of another one of the Jitsukawas' relatives. The head priestess encouraged Anthony to attend Trinity Soul University to hone his magical skills.

While at House Jitsukawa, he was found to be part siren, the race of femme fatale whose voices cause men to lose control of themselves and eventually smash their boats into their home island and drown. The only thing that he inherited was a tint to his voice that would subconsciously call out to all who hear and bring them to him as well as allow him to be more persuasive when speaking.

What Element/and or type of magic:
      Pure Magic - Also known as non-elemental magic. Where Anthony lacks the control to focus his magic into concentrated beams, he makes up in raw, destructive power. He mainly uses powerful shockwaves and somewhat focused waves of energy.

Luggage: All the normal things such as clothes and whatnot. All normal save for a yellow crystal used to communicate with the head priestess. He also appears to carry an enchanted flute which amplifies his voice's effect just a little.

Appearance: He stands at only 5'6", has hazel eyes, black hair, and favors wearing a brown flight jacket and jeans.

Why did you come to the University?: To develop and learn to better control his magical ability.

Personality: He's become quite used to people gathering around him when he talks and has developed a friendly, outgoing attitude toward strangers. He
      is a bit vain with his own abilities and often attempts to show off. Despite his usual cockiness, he doesn't intend to offend or hurt anyone and goes out of his way to apologize if he does something wrong.
      DAMMIT I KEEP FORGETTING TO!!!

Sorry though for not noticing it earlier. This app seems pretty good, but how powerful is his magic currently might I ask?

Comment

Strong enough to punch through a brick wall or two but he usually doesn't use that much power unless he actually wants to break something. Also, since he can't control the magic, it would spread outward and weaken as it does so.

Comment

Melody Steele - Forked Tongue, Bladed Guitar String
          Spoiler:

Name: Melody Steele

Race: Human

Bio:
          Spoiler:

Hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, Melody Bakers was exposed to music at a very young age. Melody's father was an unimpressive blues singer, while her mother, who used to work in the docks, unfortunately died due to breast cancer. With absolutely no idea how to raise a child, Melody's father was more interested in trying to be a better musician than trying to become a better father. Receiving next to no love turned Melody sour and mean, as she frequented bars and back alleys playing guitar and trying to seek companionship that was not provided to her by her family.

As years went by, Melody's father slowly sank into depression and alcohol addiction. Melody, age 14, observed her father lose his fight against life's trials, and decided to abandon him and leave the house for good. It was a tearless goodbye, as Melody indifferently packed up her belongings in a little suitcase her mother bought for her merely a week before she died, and her father silently watched the only daughter he could've ever had leave, not being able to do anything about it.

For the next 2 years, Melody, now with a new last name "Steele", went from town to town in the United States, with a six-string on her back and a pocket devoid of money. She took the midnight train going anywhere, carrying on her life as a wayward daughter of no-one. It was a lonely voyage, but everything seemed fine for Melody until the reality of life hit her hard when, in a town without a name, in a heavy downpour, she was robbed of whatever little bit of money she had left. Broke and having nowhere to go, Melody sat in the rain, contemplating her purpose in life when...

"What are you doing, sitting there all alone?"

Melody turned her head to find a man with a cigarette in his mouth, kneeling down in the rain, offering Melody a hand. The man was wearing mostly leather, with a blue bandana tied across his head and a sunglass perched on his temples. He had two other men behind him, dressed similarly as him.

"Why do you care?" Melody tried to be as nice as possible, but living without being exposed to love in the childhood made her tongue too forked for nice words.

The man with a cigarette just smirked.

"You looked cold there, so I was going to offer if you wanted a ride home." The man said quite sincerely.

"I don't have a home. I ran away. Have nothing but my guitar now." Melody said grimly.

The man eyed her guitar for a second. It was a beat-up guitar to a normal pair of eyes, but this man knew something about Melody that others didn't know.

"How well do you play?" The man asked. The three men behind him seemed interested as well.

Melody thought for a second, and smiled in reminiscence.

"I once played for a little bit at a park in New York." Melody said with pride. "The police had to break up the performance because way too many people stopped by to hear."

The man in question was a lead vocalist of a local hard rock band called "Guilty Pleasure". Their lead guitarist died in a car accident a few weeks ago, and the band has been looking around for a talented individual to fill the position. After taking Melody into their shelter, they listened to Melody playing guitar and was blown away by it. The years of neglect Melody had to go through in her early years gave her guitar playing and singing a certain emotional flavor that not a lot of other singer-songwriter possess. From that day forward, Melody played with Guilty Pleasure as their new lead guitarist under the stage name "Malady". The contrasting image of a young girl playing hard rock music with several fully grown men was surprisingly popular not only in the local area, but in the entire US. Within three years, Guilty Pleasure's popularity rose dramatically, from being known only locally to their songs being played on radios all across US.

"That was another great concert." Guilty Pleasure's new manager, his face brimming with joy and delight of the success of his new band, chuckled as the band entered the backstage, leaving the crowd cheering and roaring their stage names, mostly Melody's. The band was able to attend 2013 Annual Rock Fest in Los Angeles as guest performers, and the crowd loved them. Hundreds of thousands came to see some of their favorite rock stars perform live, and Guilty Pleasure, a band that rose to the surface of the world only three year ago, took the event by storm. "I love it. I'm sure we'll be doing a lot more concerts to make our fans happy. Am I right?"

The members, exhausted from their performance, grunted their approval as they entered their celebrity van to their hotel.

"Alright, I like the sound of that. Remember, more money means better lifestyle for you guys!" The manager gleefully said as he closed the door.

"Greedy prick." Melody silently whispered. The members, catching her, laughed in agreement.

"Don't even need to say twice, that man is here only for money." Cooper, the drummer, added. He was a short but powerful man who had the builds of a truck driver and arms of a lumberjack.

"I sometimes miss the days when we made our own music." Ramon Taylor, the bassist, commented. He was the exact opposite of Cooper: super tall, super lanky, and all the more beastly with a bass.

"Those were the days. Hey Melody, can we play the first song we've played with you, for old times sake?" Stone, the vocalist, asked Melody who still had her red-and-black electric guitar out. Stone was the one who reached out to Melody first in that nameless town, and Melody felt the most comfortable with him than anybody else in the world.

"A random request, but sure." Melody sat down with her guitar on her hands and a pick ready. She stretched her legs out on the empty seat opposite to her and strung the guitar string, and the sound wave from the first note cleanly sliced through her right leg from the knee down.

"Will she make it, doc?" Stone asked the doctor who came out of the ER. After the accident, Melody was taken to the nearest hospital for treatment.

"She lost a lot of blood, but she'll recover. But she will never be able to walk on two feet anymore." The doctor answered in a matter-of-fact way. Then he added, with a bit more personal and curious tone, "But her leg... what happened to it? I've never seen an accidental amputation so cleanly cut. Did she get injured by a chainsaw?"

"I dunno, doc. She was just abouta play her favorite song on her guitar, then that huge chunk'o leg just fell off." Stone said honestly. The doctor dubiously nodded.

"Well, let me see what could've caused this... issue." The doctor dismissed himself, disappearing back into the ER. Stone sank back into his seat, dismayed that Melody is crippled now.

"What happened? I came as fast as I could." The manager arrived to the waiting room, receiving angry glances from the Cooper and Ramon Taylor. He said that he came as fast as he could, but it has been 3 hours since Melody was accepted into the hospital, so his claim was obviously false. Stone didn't even look up out of grief.

"I dunno what happened... but Melody can't walk on two feet now." Stone's voice crackled as he tried his hardest not to cry.

"Oh that is tragic..." The manager sympathized, his voice devoid of sincerity. "But look on the bright side. If the news of this goes up, more people will sympathize with Melody. A girl who, despite the accident, continues to bring music to her adoring fans-"

The manager could not continue his theatric act as Stone suddenly rose from his chair and walked over to deliver a punch to the manager's stomach.

"Adoring? You're a jackass." Stone spat angrily. "We're done with you. As soon as Melody's out of the hospital, we're going back to Colorado."

Guilty Pleasure left the recording company after that day, but their popularity did not go away. In fact, returning to being an independent band gave the four-man group more time to spend for themselves: which the band ultimately decided on Melody's education.

"You sure about this, Stone?" Melody inquired the band leader upon hearing the decision.

"We're all old. We've all been pursuing this career for at least 40 years now. But you, you still have an entire lifetime ahead of you. Might as well use it to the fullest and learn something. Don't you think?" Stone chuckled as he placed a flyer on the table, motioning Melody to read it.

"Trinity... Soul... University?" Melody read the bright red words on top of the flyer.

"I contacted an old friend of mine, and she said that the reason why your... leg became like that might be because of magic." Stone explained.

"Magic? You're barking mad, Stone. Magic isn't real." Melody argued, confusion apparent in her facial expressions and voice.

"That's what I thought at first, but there's no other explanation. How else would a leg just slice off?" Stone debated, and Melody fell silent. "Anyway... My friend thinks that you have some sort of innate magical ability that has just unlocked, and this school is apparently the best at helping you control them. I've already made preparations for you to move into the campus."

"Wait, then how are we going to make music? We're not going to disband, are we?" Melody contested.

"I've made agreements with the headmaster that you are allowed to leave the campus occasionally so that we can host concerts." Stone reassured Melody. "Where was I... right, most of the new students there doesn't know how to use their magic effectively, so you don't have to worry about not knowing a thing. Alright?"

"Can I just not go? Can we use the time instead to go on a trip or something? Better family time, you know?" Melody pleaded, to which Stone chuckled.

"Trust me kiddo, it'll be a lot better than it sounds. I used to think my college life would be bad, but it was one of the best experience I had with my life."

That night, Melody couldn't sleep. She was too worried of leaving the three guys that took her in behind and go to an uncharted area. She was too worried that her now freakish and disabled look will scare people away. She was too worried that, if Stone's claims of Melody having magic in her is true, she would perhaps misuse it. Hopefully this "magic" university has a fix for all those worries.

Gender: What kind of question is that? Just because I'm flat chested doesn't mean you need to ask me! I'm a girl! Can't you see? You blind, punk?

Magic type: Sound Magic

Melody's magic comes from her black-and-red electric guitar that can control a sound wave's properties. Wavelength, frequencies, et cetra. She can raise the frequency of a sound wave to fire ultrasonic blade of sound that can cut solid things, or lower the frequency enough to create infrasound that can cause whole-body vibration, nausea, and even breathing problem... if enough decibel backs her up, of course. She does not have any direct way of controlling decibel, so most of the times her infrasound wave is nothing more than a felt hindrance to one's momentum.

For now, Melody's only source of projecting her magic is with her guitar: which she carries around with her everywhere. Without it, she is a powerless girl, even more so because of her missing leg.

Luggage:

Melody's wardrobe consists of usual contemporary outfits with some modern hard rock garments mixed in. She has a considerable amount of low-cut shorts and jeans with one leg part cut out to reveal the stump of her leg. To walk, she carries a yellow crutch that wraps around her arm for increased control, with stickers of famous band logos plastered on it.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Why did you come to this university:

She came to this university, not by her own volition, but by her band members. They say they wanted her to receive education and to control this newly found "magic".

Personality:

Melody has done everything that parents tell their kids not to do. She was exposed to alcohol at age 13, and to cigarettes even earlier. She has a history of robbing at least twice in each state in United States, most of which was not reported to the police. She's been to the most dangerous places in America and escaped: unscathed, slightly scarred, or barely alive at times.

The hardships she faced in life made her mean and critical. She spouts words harshly, as truthful as they are. She can lie, but prefers to tell the bitter truth. She's not seen often with a smile on her face, and if she has a smile on, it's most likely a smirk or a sarcastic smile. She is difficult to approach, and may seem lonely at times.

Other:
          - While I may not indicate it, Melody spent most of her time in the South and therefore has that slight Southern hillbilly accent.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

NPC Name: Marius Tetra

Abilities: Water magic

Appearance:
            Spoiler: Don't judge me, it's hard to find a good looking male magicians at that age.

Personality: Normally quite calm. He stands for the family and will do whatever is in interest of the family. He cares a lot about Kathryn, and the others. Having trained Kathryn from when she first got her magic, he have built a strong bond between.

Bio:

Marius began his life quite easy. He went to school, did normal stuff, discovered his magical abilities and went to TSU and was praised as having lots of potential. At his second year at TSU he met a girl named Amanda. The to of them quickly got to know each other. At some point Amanda seemed a bit unsure about their relationship, but after about a week everything was back to normal. Marius later got to hear that this week was the week her family was going to decide if she was allowed to stay with him. After TSU, Marius got to meet the Tetra's, Amanda's family. After hearing their goal and thinking about them for a few days, Marius declared that he though they were nice ideals and that he would continue to live together with Amanda. After another two years, they got married. Not long after, they got their first child. Even tough Marius would love to stay with his child, he couldn't and the child was sent away to a couple in the family that was so unfortunate that the one from the family was born without magic. Although they weren't allowed to bear the family name, they were still considered family and were taken care of. To make sure that Marius would see his child at least a bit, he instead posed as the child's uncle. After this, Marius had to more children, the last of which was named Kathryn, but the same procedure was also carried out here. It seemed that Marius was very lucky tough. While his first two kids failed to unlock their magic at an early age due to the low chance of actually managing it, he didn't get to see them that often. Kathryn was another case tough, meaning that he spent a great portion of his life together with Kathryn.

The Tetra family:

The Tetra family is a quite big magic family with the goal of producing magicians as powerful as possible. Their main method of going trough with this is only allowing people with high quality magic (big mana pool, fast regen, etc.) into the family. The family have also developed other techniques to produce more powerful magicians, like awakening their magic earlier so they can train for longer. Not all of these techniques have too high of a success rate tough. Although they are far away from where they would like to be, The Tetra family is considered a family with a decent amount of magical power. They have also gained a bit of fame, not for their power tough, but instead their principles. Turns out that breeding magicians to produce high quality magicians isn't looked on as a good thing in the magic world.
            Last edited by Katrix; 10-25-2014, 10:58 AM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Image is broken because Zerochan.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                Melody Steele - Forked Tongue, Bladed Guitar String
                Spoiler:

Name: Melody Steele

Race: Human

Bio:
                Spoiler:

Hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, Melody Bakers was exposed to music at a very young age. Melody's father was an unimpressive blues singer, while her mother, who used to work in the docks, unfortunately died due to breast cancer. With absolutely no idea how to raise a child, Melody's father was more interested in trying to be a better musician than trying to become a better father. Receiving next to no love turned Melody sour and mean, as she frequented bars and back alleys playing guitar and trying to seek companionship that was not provided to her by her family.

As years went by, Melody's father slowly sank into depression and alcohol addiction. Melody, age 14, observed her father lose his fight against life's trials, and decided to abandon him and leave the house for good. It was a tearless goodbye, as Melody indifferently packed up her belongings in a little suitcase her mother bought for her merely a week before she died, and her father silently watched the only daughter he could've ever had leave, not being able to do anything about it.

For the next 2 years, Melody, now with a new last name "Steele", went from town to town in the United States, with a six-string on her back and a pocket devoid of money. She took the midnight train going anywhere, carrying on her life as a wayward daughter of no-one. It was a lonely voyage, but everything seemed fine for Melody until the reality of life hit her hard when, in a town without a name, in a heavy downpour, she was robbed of whatever little bit of money she had left. Broke and having nowhere to go, Melody sat in the rain, contemplating her purpose in life when...

"What are you doing, sitting there all alone?"

Melody turned her head to find a man with a cigarette in his mouth, kneeling down in the rain, offering Melody a hand. The man was wearing mostly leather, with a blue bandana tied across his head and a sunglass perched on his temples. He had two other men behind him, dressed similarly as him.

"Why do you care?" Melody tried to be as nice as possible, but living without being exposed to love in the childhood made her tongue too forked for nice words.

The man with a cigarette just smirked.

"You looked cold there, so I was going to offer if you wanted a ride home." The man said quite sincerely.

"I don't have a home. I ran away. Have nothing but my guitar now." Melody said grimly.

The man eyed her guitar for a second. It was a beat-up guitar to a normal pair of eyes, but this man knew something about Melody that others didn't know.

"How well do you play?" The man asked. The three men behind him seemed interested as well.

Melody thought for a second, and smiled in reminiscence.

"I once played for a little bit at a park in New York." Melody said with pride. "The police had to break up the performance because way too many people stopped by to hear."

The man in question was a lead vocalist of a local hard rock band called "Guilty Pleasure". Their lead guitarist died in a car accident a few weeks ago, and the band has been looking around for a talented individual to fill the position. After taking Melody into their shelter, they listened to Melody playing guitar and was blown away by it. The years of neglect Melody had to go through in her early years gave her guitar playing and singing a certain emotional flavor that not a lot of other singer-songwriter possess. From that day forward, Melody played with Guilty Pleasure as their new lead guitarist under the stage name "Malady". The contrasting image of a young girl playing hard rock music with several fully grown men was surprisingly popular not only in the local area, but in the entire US. Within three years, Guilty Pleasure's popularity rose dramatically, from being known only locally to their songs being played on radios all across US.

"That was another great concert." Guilty Pleasure's new manager, his face brimming with joy and delight of the success of his new band, chuckled as the band entered the backstage, leaving the crowd cheering and roaring their stage names, mostly Melody's. The band was able to attend 2013 Annual Rock Fest in Los Angeles as guest performers, and the crowd loved them. Hundreds of thousands came to see some of their favorite rock stars perform live, and Guilty Pleasure, a band that rose to the surface of the world only three year ago, took the event by storm. "I love it. I'm sure we'll be doing a lot more concerts to make our fans happy. Am I right?"

The members, exhausted from their performance, grunted their approval as they entered their celebrity van to their hotel.

"Alright, I like the sound of that. Remember, more money means better lifestyle for you guys!" The manager gleefully said as he closed the door.

"Greedy prick." Melody silently whispered. The members, catching her, laughed in agreement.

"Don't even need to say twice, that man is here only for money." Cooper, the drummer, added. He was a short but powerful man who had the builds of a truck driver and arms of a lumberjack.

"I sometimes miss the days when we made our own music." Ramon Taylor, the bassist, commented. He was the exact opposite of Cooper: super tall, super lanky, and all the more beastly with a bass.

"Those were the days. Hey Melody, can we play the first song we've played with you, for old times sake?" Stone, the vocalist, asked Melody who still had her red-and-black electric guitar out. Stone was the one who reached out to Melody first in that nameless town, and Melody felt the most comfortable with him than anybody else in the world.

"A random request, but sure." Melody sat down with her guitar on her hands and a pick ready. She stretched her legs out on the empty seat opposite to her and strung the guitar string, and the sound wave from the first note cleanly sliced through her right leg from the knee down.

"Will she make it, doc?" Stone asked the doctor who came out of the ER. After the accident, Melody was taken to the nearest hospital for treatment.

"She lost a lot of blood, but she'll recover. But she will never be able to walk on two feet anymore." The doctor answered in a matter-of-fact way. Then he added, with a bit more personal and curious tone, "But her leg... what happened to it? I've never seen an accidental amputation so cleanly cut. Did she get injured by a chainsaw?"

"I dunno, doc. She was just abouta play her favorite song on her guitar, then that huge chunk'o leg just fell off." Stone said honestly. The doctor dubiously nodded.

"Well, let me see what could've caused this... issue." The doctor dismissed himself, disappearing back into the ER. Stone sank back into his seat, dismayed that Melody is crippled now.

"What happened? I came as fast as I could." The manager arrived to the waiting room, receiving angry glances from the Cooper and Ramon Taylor. He said that he came as fast as he could, but it has been 3 hours since Melody was accepted into the hospital, so his claim was obviously false. Stone didn't even look up out of grief.

"I dunno what happened... but Melody can't walk on two feet now." Stone's voice crackled as he tried his hardest not to cry.

"Oh that is tragic..." The manager sympathized, his voice devoid of sincerity. "But look on the bright side. If the news of this goes up, more people will sympathize with Melody. A girl who, despite the accident, continues to bring music to her adoring fans-"

The manager could not continue his theatric act as Stone suddenly rose from his chair and walked over to deliver a punch to the manager's stomach.

"Adoring? You're a jackass." Stone spat angrily. "We're done with you. As soon as Melody's out of the hospital, we're going back to Colorado."

Guilty Pleasure left the recording company after that day, but their popularity did not go away. In fact, returning to being an independent band gave the four-man group more time to spend for themselves: which the band ultimately decided on Melody's education.

"You sure about this, Stone?" Melody inquired the band leader upon hearing the decision.

"We're all old. We've all been pursuing this career for at least 40 years now. But you, you still have an entire lifetime ahead of you. Might as well use it to the fullest and learn something. Don't you think?" Stone chuckled as he placed a flyer on the table, motioning Melody to read it.

"Trinity... Soul... University?" Melody read the bright red words on top of the flyer.

"I contacted an old friend of mine, and she said that the reason why your... leg became like that might be because of magic." Stone explained.

"Magic? You're barking mad, Stone. Magic isn't real." Melody argued, confusion apparent in her facial expressions and voice.

"That's what I thought at first, but there's no other explanation. How else would a leg just slice off?" Stone debated, and Melody fell silent. "Anyway... My friend thinks that you have some sort of innate magical ability that has just unlocked, and this school is apparently the best at helping you control them. I've already made preparations for you to move into the campus."

"Wait, then how are we going to make music? We're not going to disband, are we?" Melody contested.

"I've made agreements with the headmaster that you are allowed to leave the campus occasionally so that we can host concerts." Stone reassured Melody. "Where was I... right, most of the new students there doesn't know how to use their magic effectively, so you don't have to worry about not knowing a thing. Alright?"

"Can I just not go? Can we use the time instead to go on a trip or something? Better family time, you know?" Melody pleaded, to which Stone chuckled.

"Trust me kiddo, it'll be a lot better than it sounds. I used to think my college life would be bad, but it was one of the best experience I had with my life."

That night, Melody couldn't sleep. She was too worried of leaving the three guys that took her in behind and go to an uncharted area. She was too worried that her now freakish and disabled look will scare people away. She was too worried that, if Stone's claims of Melody having magic in her is true, she would perhaps misuse it. Hopefully this "magic" university has a fix for all those worries.

Gender: What kind of question is that? Just because I'm flat chested doesn't mean you need to ask me! I'm a girl! Can't you see? You blind, punk?

Magic type: Sound Magic

Melody's magic comes from her black-and-red electric guitar that can control a sound wave's properties. Wavelength, frequencies, et cetra. She can raise the frequency of a sound wave to fire ultrasonic blade of sound that can cut solid things, or lower the frequency enough to create infrasound that can cause whole-body vibration, nausea, and even breathing problem... if enough decibel backs her up, of course. She does not have any direct way of controlling decibel, so most of the times her infrasound wave is nothing more than a felt hindrance to one's momentum.

For now, Melody's only source of projecting her magic is with her guitar: which she carries around with her everywhere. Without it, she is a powerless girl, even more so because of her missing leg.

Luggage:

Melody's wardrobe consists of usual contemporary outfits with some modern hard rock garments mixed in. She has a considerable amount of low-cut shorts and jeans with one leg part cut out to reveal the stump of her leg. To walk, she carries a yellow crutch that wraps around her arm for increased control, with stickers of famous band logos plastered on it.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Why did you come to this university:

She came to this university, not by her own volition, but by her band members. They say they wanted her to receive education and to control this newly found "magic".

Personality:

Melody has done everything that parents tell their kids not to do. She was exposed to alcohol at age 13, and to cigarettes even earlier. She has a history of robbing at least twice in each state in United States, most of which was not reported to the police. She's been to the most dangerous places in America and escaped: unscathed, slightly scarred, or barely alive at times.

The hardships she faced in life made her mean and critical. She spouts words harshly, as truthful as they are. She can lie, but prefers to tell the bitter truth. She's not seen often with a smile on her face, and if she has a smile on, it's most likely a smirk or a sarcastic smile. She is difficult to approach, and may seem lonely at times.

Other:
                - While I may not indicate it, Melody spent most of her time in the South and therefore has that slight Southern hillbilly accent.
                I like the app Wriggle, and I say that it is accepted.

@Katrix

Not looking at it until you can fix the image. Be careful with Zerochan links people, they do not work on forums.

Comment

I see Zekai made a post that said RESERVED FOR POSTING in the IC.

Please people when you see someone leave a post that says they are Reserving to Post, try not to post. You don't know what they will post, and as such any post that you make before the guy actually finishes his post can actually fuck with what he had planned.

What I'm trying to say is that if you see anyone leave a RESERVED FOR POST in the IC, then please do not post in the IC until the guy actually finishes his post that's kinda what the Reserved for Post message means... well at least in my opinion.

You never know if whatever you post before he finishes his post can conflict with what he might actually post.

I'm just leaving this as a message so that no incidents may happen in the future, even though there are currently no problems in the IC aside from things being a little slow right now. After all there is the possibility that any posts will not conflict with each other, then again there still is the possibility that posts will end up conflicting. I just don't want any potential problems to happen in the future. In the past there was problems where people kept posting while someone had yet to post, and it had caused some problems. This was discussed once in the General Discussion quite a long while ago (before S121 left.)
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-24-2014, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Alright image fixed. I was tired and sleepy.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

I made my post by the way.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ zekai & Sustic: Sorry but i was 99.99% sure that his post would have had nothing to do with me. If i'm wrong though i will change my post to make up for it.

Comment

Senpai notice me.

Comment

It's fine. I should of mentioned that it would only effect Kristia.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It was already pretty heavily implied it would only effect you your character and hers. You're fine m8.

Comment

@Trouble

I know your post had very likely nothing to do with his, but I was just leaving a message basically saying that it's respectful to try and wait before you post when you see that someone is reserving one.

Anyways it's all over now.

@Lunasa

I have finally reread your app Lunasa (I am one HELL of a lazy guy... sorry...), and I say it's good to go. Just try and be a bit more active than last time okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X