X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

I'll get started on it as soon as possible.

Also I think you mean potential roommates. Not everyone might want the same roommate :P

Comment

Of course that's what I mean about roommates.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

dammit I had bad ideas since I read things wrong ><
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't even want to ask what you was thinking.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai

Oh my?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4?

Comment

I just read potential and boom, my mind already made all this branches of possibilities

I should take a break from fanfiction, many loves I have wished have come true XD
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

................ loves? I don't want to know.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

geez zekai, make 2+2 XD

Link and Midna

The dragonborn (both genders) with someone

Female Shepard with Garrus while male Shepard with Tali

Naruto and Hinata

and so on..

I have many others, but for the sake of sanity I won't post them unless asked to.

Spoiler:

Comment

Any Comments? Guys?
                    Spoiler:
                    Name: Wren Algo

Race: Human

Bio: Right after Wren's 15th Birthday, his father went on a crazy spree signing him up for any activities he could think of. Wren took part in activities such as Swimming, Cooking and various other activities. What Wren did not know is that his father was trying to get Wren to realize his magic potential. Another year had past since his Birthday and his Father seemed right about to give up.

Wren had spent countless hours doing martial arts and swimming but his father saw no Signs of him possessing any Magic capabilities. No one could express his father's agony when his own son did not posses any magical capabilities. His father continued holding this expression till Wren was about to blow the Candles on the cake. Wren, seeing his father so depressed, exhaled deeply. What he did not expect was that the entire cake to fly to his father's face. One could say that the roles were reversed with the father beaming with delight while Wren's shock robbed him of all speech. That was when Wren's family discovered that Wren had Wind Magic. His father was so delighted that he hugged Wren still with cake on his face. Wren could only continue watching in Horror as the cake dropped from his father's face onto Wren's face. Since that fateful day, Wren spent his time training his to control his Magic. If you watch closely enough, he would still shudder slightly when he sees cake.

What Elemental/ and or type of magic: Wind, is also interested in Rune magic.

Luggage: Rubrik's Cube, Various Books, Basic Necessities( like Clothes )

Appearence: About 1.7m and has White hair. He can be seen wearing a green hoodie usually.

So something like this but with White hair and a Green Hoodie

Why did you come to the University?: His father knew very little about Magic so he sent Wren here to learn more.

Personality: Wren is a happy-go-lucky person who is generally very friendly around everyone. He doesn't mind sharing things since he seldom uses things that he has. Due to his happy-go-lucky attitude, he can be very careless and often ends up misplacing things.
                    You can't blame me for Everything~

Comment

well Algo, it ooks pretty decent, a little short, but good in my opinion

Spoiler:

Comment

Honestly, it doesn't matter what we think, it's up to the Mods and GM.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well, then I guess I will have to continue waiting...

Comment

I've contacted the GM so it shouldnt be long

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I have gotten the message.

@Algoritus

Patience is a virtue, especially here in the RP Section when you need me. I have been known to inadvertently hold a few people up in RP's for at least a day or two as I have gotten distracted away from RP's quite often.

Anyways your app is pretty good. Short, and simple. Your character seems more like a friendly ordinary who had received magical powers.

So I'd say accepted!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X