Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it be alright if we made it so Mr. Daichi and Seki's father knew each other. But Seki's father never mentioned him. I think it would be interesting.

Comment

@wonder: in your last post did you say or think those words?

Comment

@Trouble

I suppose... is that all you have planned with it?

Comment

Quotation marks. He said them out loud.

Comment

NPC Name: Raiko Akari (Crystal Connection)

Abilities: Control of lightning/electricity, communicating with Anthony via crystal connection, getting what she wants, performing impromptu slapstick comedy with Anthony using lightning/electricity without his permission, somehow acting like Anthony's younger and older sister at the same time, switching between the mentality of a child/princess and how someone her age should act depending on the situation, appearing in front of Anthony as a silhouette of herself

Appearance (via Crystal Connection): A small yellowish-orange crystal on a necklace/a white, yellow-tinted silhouette of a girl, a little shorter than Anthony, wearing a shrine maiden's outfit.

Personality: Despite her age, she still acts like a child or like a spoiled princess (Anthony calls her as such much to her annoyance.) She commonly scolds Anthony when he does something wrong (much to his annoyance.) She enjoys sweets. When the situation calls for it, she becomes very serious.
            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 12-19-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
              @Trouble

I suppose... is that all you have planned with it?
              Well i had an idea that Mr. Daichi and Seki's dad would have had some bitterness between them due to their differing views on magic. Other that that it would be up to you how that character acts.

Comment

@Trouble

Hmm... That sounds pretty good then.

Comment

Sorry for another double post (even though like Cucoo said in his thread, that it should be okay if the situation calls for one), but I have finally posted for TSU again.

Comment

@Lunasa

Pretty sure the headmaster already left.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

For the love of-

Nevermind, I can just make him talk to Raiko.
                      Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 11-03-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

Tewi already has something planned, please fix your post a bit.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Alrighty then.

[WARPS SECOND HALF OF POST INTO FUTURE]

Comment

I actually didn't get to see what wonder posted. Hope you weren't too disappointed..

Comment

Mira came talking to Seki and Zero

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I have no idea where mr daichi went. Can you have him talk to seki, or tell me where he went off too?

Comment

Working...
                                X