Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((Quick update post!!!)
    Trinity Soul University- En route to Main Office

As Lily and Allen were walking with Cecilia to the main office, Lily stopped as she let go of Allen. Blushing wildly she seemed to look a little nervous and embarrassed by what Cecilia said...

Trinity Soul University - Main Office

When Cecilia rushed in, placed her bags on the ground, and looked at the Receptionist, the Receptionist had almost immediately turned around in her seat to look at Cecilia. "Well aren't you an energetic girl. Just wait one moment... I'll get the forms." Replied the Receptionist as she began opened a drawer on her desk, and from that door she took out a few papers. With the papers in hand she handed Cecilia the papers, but not before also getting a pen for Cecilia to write with. "Just fill out the forms. It's just some rather basic information that we need to make sure you are in the student database. Once you are done I'll go look over them, and if everything checks out I will hand you your Dorm Key and dorm number." The Receptionist said as she laid the papers on the desk for Cecilia.

Comment

Cecilia smiled, looking over the papers quickly. "Thanks! I'll be able to fill them out quickly!" She scribbled down the information, careful to make it all legible. She blinked, a little embarrassed when filling in the part about her magic, knowing she could be ridiculed for it. Shaking her head a little at the thought, Cecilia handed the papers back to the receptionist along with the pen. "Here you are, hopefully I didn't miss anything! I'm just so excited to get a dorm room!"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En Route to Female Dorms

"Oh..." Trista replied in her disappointment. Much to her disappointment, it had appeared not even Seki knew much about the headmaster. While Seki did reassure the fact that the headmaster seemed like a master of Light Magic, it did not grant Trista any insight into the man himself. This only caused Trista to question as to whether she could trust the headmaster in his word. While he was presumably the only person that Trista knew who could help her, she was completely uncertain as to whether Trista could trust the man at all.

While in her train of thought, Trista heard Seki speak up once more. Like Trista, it appeared that Seki was insistent on heading to their dorm before heading to orientation. After all, neither of the two girls had the opportunity to check out their new dorm room until now. With a little nod, Trista signalled to Seki that she too wished to head to her dorm room and began to walk alongside Seki.

While travelling to the Female Dorms, Trista's thoughts continued to be littered with thoughts about her magic and the arranged meeting with the headmaster. What would the headmaster think about Trista's powers? Would he calmly dismiss them as just another element of magic or would something else happen? While the headmaster possessed Light Magic and was a supposed master of said element, would he truly understand her? And what of Seki? In time, Seki, her roommate, would have to learn of her magic too. After all, the two girls were roommates. Seki would have to find out eventually whether she liked it or not. And likewise, Trista would have to find out what element of magic Seki possessed.

"S... Seki?" Trista nervously asked. "What... um... W-What element of... m-magic do you... have?" While the question seemed to have emerged almost out of the blue, Trista was insistent on knowing what element Seki possessed. After all, it was better to learn now, of all times, than later.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus Grounds - Near Shopping District

Cale had continued to roam aimlessly, hoping to see how long it would be before Jason finally notices that Cale is just messing with him. They had wandered quite a bit, in fact a little more than halfway to the shopping district before Jason had caught onto what Cale was doing.

When Jason spoke up Cale stopped completely in his tracks as he let out a disappointed sigh. "Well that didn't take long... You're quite a sharp guy to catch on to the fact that I knew you were following me. I was just wandering around with no sense of direction, in hopes to see how long you will actually start talking. You spoke up faster than I expected. I knew you were following me since we were in the Main Building practically. Kinda hard not to notice that when I was moving, you were moving, and when I stopped you stopped. Not so subtle really. Though I guess you weren't trying to be subtle were you...?"

After filling out all the forms, the Receptionist politely took the papers from Cecilia and began immediately looking them over. Swiftly changing her attention between her computer screen and the papers Cecilia found out, she was trying to find Cecilia's info in the University's Database... and everything did check out thankfully. With that set and done, the Receptionist opened another drawer on her desk. What she took out from the drawer was a key with the number "104A" on it, and a map of the University. Now with the key and map in hand, the Receptionist handed it over to Cecilia. "Here is your key for Dorm 104A of the female dorms. Also here is this map of the campus for you. Now please enjoy your time here at the University." Replied the Receptionist as she then went back to helping the rest of the students.

Comment

Cecilia smiled, clutching her dorm key to her chest in one hand. "Thank you!" Putting the key into a bag, she picked both bags out and skipped out of the main office, excited to go put her things away in the dorm. Cecilia quickly realized that she'll have to wait to meet her roommate before unpacking. But of course, it could look like she's showing off all her fashionable clothes. "Oh no, what do I do then...? It'd be extremely rude to have all my stuff put away so soon... It'd look like I'm greedy! I can't possibly do such a thing," she mumbled, worriedly walking towards the dorms. Shaking her head and sighing, she glanced down at the map to make sure that she was going in the correct direction, also being careful to not trip and spill the contents of her bags.
            Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 01-30-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus

-BONK-

Falling backwards, Cecilia lost hold on her bags, their contents spilling out onto the campus ground. "O-ouch.. Oh! Are you okay? The fall must have been hard for you too," Cecilia rubbed the back of her head, staying on the ground. "Haha, I guess it's okay though. I'm Cecilia, nice to meet you." She smiled cheerfully, extending her hand out to Lynne, forgetting about her bags for the time being. She wanted to make a friend more than she cared about dignity or anything else.

Comment

Kris was rather enjoying the sight of so many creatures around the school, even more that they were talking with humans ("It has been some time since I saw something like this, I can imagine a gre-") her thoughts were interrupted as she caught a familiar scent from the different groups. She focused on it trying to know from where it was. ("It is so faint.. but it is almost impossible to lose the scent of your place of origin") her mind told her as if there was a voice in her head

The red wolf had a sudden shiver, but tried to calm down ("Don´t panic, the forest was too big, maybe this person lived close to it and I lived on the other edge of it") she was thinking on the many reasons for it being ok, but one reason against the many trumped everything ("But it could be seen from anywhere..")
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Campus | Trinity Soul University

"...!"

Lynne fell as she collided with Cecilia. While the other girl landed on her behinds, Lynne was not so lucky, as the combined force of Cecilia and her bag of stuff caused Lynne to fall on her head.

"..."

Lynne merely got up to a sitting position, with an injury that to a normal girl of her age would have been a critical wound to the back of her head. She noticed Cecilia giving her a hand, and took the offer, rising up with the help of a person who she just collided with. During all that ordeal, Lynne was holding to her sketch pad.

"..." Lynne's face was expressionless, her scarlet eyes as cold as frozen blood. But the apology could be felt by her bodily expression, as she was bowing to Cecilia.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia smiled, tilting her head. "Ah, mind if I ask this? I don't know if it's rude or not, haha..." A nervous laugh escaped her lips but she continued on anyways. "Are you mute? It's actually pretty interesting if you are, I mean, it obviously doesn't even seem to bother you, which is totally awesome!" Her pose was friendly, and her voice was cheerful enough to put a smile on anyone's face. "But, you aren't hurt right? I didn't mean to walk into you like that. It's totally my fault, heh... My dad always did tell me to be careful once I get to university."

Comment

As the duo walked towards the dorm, both of them were deep in thought about one thing or another. Seki's thoughts were bouncing between her fascination with the humans and other mysterious creatures of this university and her living conditions once she was moved into ger dorm room. She figured as long as she had plenty of blood to drink she would be alright. The last time she tried going a few months without blood made her feel very sick and week. She also wondered if a bed or a coffin awaited her inside her new room. She was wondering how Trista would react to seeing her drink blood or if she would need to do it while Trista was gone or asleep.

Before she had a chance to meditate on her last thought, the vampire's attention was pulled back to her roommate once again. It seemed Trista had teken interest in Seki's element of magic. Likewise the vampire wanted to know about her magic a well. Rather than explain it though, the vampire waved her hand a few times in slow circular motions, forming a sphere of dark magic in the palm of her hand. She held it there for a moment before closing her hand around the dark orb. In an atempt to either show off or get out of the sunlight a bit sooner. The orb in her hand quickly reshaped itself into a parasol. It was very detailed despite it all being one color, however it was only a few short seconds before the dark parasol vanished.

Seki looked at her now empty hand for only a moment. It was obvious that she had intended to hold the parasol for a bit longer but lacked the skill to maintain such a complicated shape for a long period of time. "Well, regardless of what little experience i have. The darkness is mine to command and control." She placed her hand back inside her pocket, preferring to have as little of her flesh exposed to sunlight at once. Her other hand was occupied carrying all of her luggage. "So if you don't mind me asking. Which element do you control?"

Comment

"..."

Lynne stared at Cecilia for a good second before opening her sketch pad. The sketch pad, on a closer look, was very high-quality. The front few pages were filled with dark doodles of all sizes featuring nightmare-inducing creatures and objects. Lynne flipped through the sketch pad to find an empty page, and began drawing. It merely took 3 seconds for Lynne to finish a drawing of herself with a calligraphy of her name scribbled under it.

'Lynne Florence Rousseau'

"..." Lynne looked down to find Cecilia's things in disarray on the floor. While Lynne was drained of emotion, she wasn't drained of kindness, as she crouched, knees bent, to pick up the items dropped on the ground for Cecilia.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia had watched Lynne draw and was immediately entranced. "Oh, you can draw so beautifully and quickly! That's amazing!" She started to pick up her belongings with this strange girl, sighing dreamily as she shoved some clothes into her bags. "I've always loved art. My parents really didn't see it as something successful so they never allowed me to study it. The closest I've gotten would be learning some history about art but it can't be like actually creating art..." Picking up a pair of socks, she pressed them to her chest, laughing again. "I guess that sounds pretty dumb, huh? I mean, I guess I could have doodle but I really just wanted to learn how to, well, draw like you!"

Comment

Trista stared intensly as, instead of explaining her element of magic, Seki reached out with one of her hands and created an orb of darkness. As Trista could easily see, it was apparent that Seki had control over that of darkness. Raw darkness. Never before had Trista seen anyone use darkness magic. While Trista had already assumed that darkness existed as an element, she could not truly perceive it until Seki formed actual darkness in her hands. After playing with the dark orb, Seki then transformed the ball into that of a dark parasol before very quickly dispelling. Noting the parasol and the fact that Seki was a vampire, Trista could see that darkness was almost a befitting and useful element of magic to Seki. If her darkness was strong enough, Seki could negate the power of the sun with a veil of darkness or something similar.

After her darkness dissipated and dispelled, Seki quickly hid her once exposed hand and explained a little bit about her magic. Naturally, as evidenced by her short-lived darkness, Seki was but a novice mage but a manipulator of darkness nonetheless. As she closed off her explanation, Seki then asked Trista a question. "So if you don't mind me asking. Which element do you control?" Trista was taken aback by Seki's question. While it was inevitable that Seki too would get curious of Trista's own magic, Trista was unsure on how to explain herself. While she wished she could simply find the words to say and demonstrate her power to Seki, Trista was too scared to do so. To Trista, her powers meant a lot to her. More than just being a simple gift or talent. Trista couldn't find the courage to either explain or use her magic for Seki. It wasn't that Trista disliked Seki, it was simply that she didn't not wish to use her powers out in the open. Around people she barely trusted.

In her hesitation and anxiety, Trista remembered something. One important fact.
                            "I..." Trista nervously replied, "I, um... S-Seki? I... I... I don't w-want to... share my... my... m-my powers right now..." Trista quietly and very hesitantly replied. As evidenced by Trista's voice, it was more than apparent as to how unwilling Trista was towards discussing her powers. "But I-I'm... I'm visiting the headmaster later to... to show my powers to... him. I-If you'd like, would you...? W-would you come with me to... t-to see him?"
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus Grounds - Near Shopping District

Jason was surprised to see that Cale was more observant than some, but what he had said was true. Jason wasn't really trying to be covert, he was just looking for an easy way to find the dorm room, only it had seemed that the boy he was following had caught on and developed a plan of his own.

"No.", Jason replied to Cale's question, slightly frowning as he raised one eyebrow. Although Jason frowned, it wasn't a negative one. It was as if to say that what Cale had said was true, as if he had a point.

"To be honest, I was following you because I saw your key and assumed you were walking to our dorm room. I was lazy and decided to take what I thought was the easier of the two choices, and followed you instead of reading my own map.", Jason calmly added.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

"..." Lynne did not answer as she placed the rest of the dropped items back into Cecilia's bag. How was she still standing? There was a nasty scar on the back of Lynne's head, dying her jet-black hair in tickling red stream.

Lynne seemed more panicked about what followed, however, as she checked her black wristwatch which read 9:22. While her expression never even made a twitch of difference, her panic was evident from the rapid foot movements. She checked her wristwatch again, made a sighing motion, then bowed back to Cecilia again as she briskly walked towards the female dormitories.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X