X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the way to Trinity Soul - Bus

Sonya suddenly had the urge to touch them but not only was her right hand frozen but she didn't want to touch them without asking, in case if it might offend Kris in some way. She then took her hand away and remembered that Kris asked how she channels her magic. "How I channel my magic? Um... I don't know. I just think of a seal and then it appears above my hand." She said while still having the urge to touch Kris' ears and that look was definitely in her eyes.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kris couldn't help but smirk at Sonya's urge to touch her ears, it looked obvious in her eyes "Then it is by imagination, the more creative your idea, the stronger the seal" she guessed and then lowered her head just enough for the girl to relax her ears "It's ok to touch them, just no pulling or blowung aur in them, they are sensitive" she warned playfully
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((Okay Important post will have to wait a bit! I forgot about my post direct at Wonder...))

On the way to Trinity Soul - Bus | 7:11 AM

Lily was sitting calmly in her seat, her eyes closed as she continued to hum her cheerful melody. Though she stopped her humming when she felt the warm breath of another person hit her face. She felt a little easy as she opened her blue eyes. When Allen spoke though Lily did jump a bit, as his voice surprisingly startled her.

"Oh dear! You startled me for a second there... For a moment I was worried if there really was someone in front of me or not." Lily replied as she straightened her hair a bit. Allen's remark about the song she was humming made her let out a giggle. "Well thank you. It was a song I had listened to while growing up back home..." She said as the horn on the bus blared out startling most of the students, including Lily.

If one were to look out the window one would see that the University is in sight.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-19-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

"Not really. The stronger the spell, the more seals needed to use it." Sonya explained. Kris then said it was ok to touch her ears and Sonya went ahead and felt them. "This is my first time meeting a halfbreed and these feel........... sooo good." Sonya said and then lost herself while rubbing the ears like they were from a pet dog. After a minute, she snapped out of it. "Sorry, I kinda lost myself there." She said as she quickly stops rubbing Kris' ears while having a little blush.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kris laughed for a second as she saw the sudden embarrassment of Sonya "It´s ok, I´m glad you asked first" she shrugged and asked "So there are people who try to have animal parts? That seems useful for some areas, but I have the idea that some would like them for aesthetic purposes" With that the redhead moved her skirt so her tail would be free. The fiery red tail was long and covered in thick fur (Think of a husky´s tail) and had white fur on the tip

"There are drawback though, like with heightened senses for example, if you smell an onion or anything with a strong smell, I will feel it way stronger" she pointed out remembering one time she couldn´t breath when a perfume broke on her room´s floor.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

About around the middle of the bus there was a girl sitting by the window with a bottle in her lap. The bottle wasn't actually filled with anything tough. Instead it just made an interesting and ever changing pattern in front of the girl. The girl, Kathryn, was not among normal magic users in that she had much more experience with her magic than most other. The normal thing was to discover your magic abilities at around the age 15-17 when they were ready to be used. Kathryn however had managed to force her magic to appear at the young age of 7. Although Kathryn was hardly able to use her magic at the time because the magic wasn't ready to be used yet, it didn't mean that she didn't gain any experience. Each day she would train her magic together with her uncle. While magic for some people still seemed like something supernatural, Kathryn couldn't think of life without it.

Due to those reasons Kathryn didn't really know what to expect once she arrived at the university. How boring would it be the first few weeks. Most likely they would go over things that she had known since the age of 10, or even younger. They couldn't possibly expect her to just sit trough that, could they? Well, she still had the letter from her uncle. When Kathryn expressed her fears of leaving everyone in the dust for the first few weeks, her uncle wrote up a letter to the school saying that he would try to make sure something like that didn't happen. Although Kathryn had expressed her interest in reading the letter personally, her uncle didn't let her, and just to make sure she didn't he sealed the letter to be sure.

Now Kathryn was sitting on the bus while waiting to arrive at the university. From what she could tell from the people around her, she didn't have much luck.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

On the way to TSU - Bus

'It was a beautiful day. The sun is shinning, birds are singing and ...' Eh? This doesn't sound like the Action packed Novel I bought a few days ago. A quick flip to the cover confirmed my suspicion. An Aura of Grey surround me as I slowly placed the book into my bag. In the midst of me rushing to catch the Bus, I had accidently taken my old 'Model Essay Book'. Just then, I caught a glimpse of a girl making weird patterns in a bottle. I wonder what kind of Magic she has?
                Last edited by Algoritus; 10-21-2014, 10:56 PM.
                You can't blame me for Everything~

Comment

On the way to TSU-Bus| 7:11 AM

Hecate watched the interaction between the red hair with the canine ears and the purple hair for a while. She could hear what they were saying thanks to her heightened hearing because of her ears. She realised that those were actually wolf ears and the red head, kris, seemed to be a human-wolf hybrid. At least she is not a dog...but still a canine...and they have that ice magic... As Hecate was thinking about how little she actually knew bout magic, she looked back at her red ball and finally noticed how it was passing through her hands. She sighed and dispelled the illusion. Meanwhile I need to concentrate more on this...the problem is that I can't touch or feel the illusion and my light magic is only capable of weak barriers and healing...barriers...

Thinking of a new idea, she created a spherical invisible barrier in front of her, then created another ball, this time blue, inside of it. she then reached out to nudge the barrier prepared to attempt to move both the barrier and illusion. But a sudden blast of the bus horn broke her concentration and the barrier shattered as she accidentally hit it harder than she meant to, the illusion vanishing. For a moment, her cat ears became visible before she replaced the illusion on them. I guess I still have to concentrate hard to maintain anything with my light magic...illusions are easier but still... She then looked up and noticed that they were approaching the university.
                  How many times can you die a day~?
                  How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

On the way to TSU - Bus

Wren sighed dejectedly, the entire had not been going well for him. He woke up today thinking that it would be the best day ever, just before he realised that his alarm clock never rang and caused him to be late. To add insult to injury, he even brought the wrong book to read. At least he brought his Rubik's Cube. His father had bought it for him as his 17th Birthday present. Within days of him receiving the Rubik's cube, he was solving the Rubik's cube effortlessly. He was so happy with how quick he had solved it that he even showed his father. That was when his father pointed out something Wren had never noticed before. It was that the Rubik's cube floated in his hands while he was solv-

'HONK!' The sudden sound made Wren snap out of his flashback. Looking out of the Window, he saw that he was quickly approaching the University.
                    You can't blame me for Everything~

Comment

TSU Bus

Allen smiled.

"Well, it's nice! Suits a nice looking girl like yourself," he complimented. He turned around and saw the school.

"Whoa! It's even bigger in person!"

His already excessive excitement grew as he inched closer to the university. I can't wait to make a bunch of new friends, and see Zeilyph again, and become a better ghoul as a human, and then once all that's done, I can move on, do good things and eventually show the world that ghouls aren't bad at all!

Comment

On the way to Trinity Soul - Bus | 7:14 AM

Lily had a slightly annoyed look on her face when the bus's horn blared loudly to signal the bus approaching the University. It will only be a few minutes until the bus finally arrives at its destination.

Lily blushed a little at Allen's remark. "Oh... well thank you. You seem like such a nice person yourself." Lily replied as she went back to humming, not focused on anything in particular, yet at the same time focused on keeping her composure as the bus hits several bumps in the road as it approached the University.

Comment

"Hm... I'm not sure about that." Sonya said replying to Kris' question about animal parts. "I know I can get magical forms of animal parts with my seals but I'm not a fan of doing that so I try not to." She said. She then looks forwards, wondering when they'll reach the school. "We've been on this bus for awhile now, shouldn't we be getting close by now?" She asks Kris, even though she thought Kris wouldn't know either.
                          Last edited by Zekai; 10-25-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

On the way to Trinity Soul - Bus | 7:14 AM

At this point in the bus ride Seki had read four chapters of her book and had gotten to an interesting point. It was a book based of show "The Twilight Zone" and her current chapter was about a cursed which could never reach i's destination. The bus stopped once every year on Halloween to pick up new victims before returning to limbo where the driver and passengers were trapped for all eternity.

Seki looked up from her book using only her eyes out past the many rows of seas and saw the school they had been driving towards for the past.... 14 minutes? The possibility of the bus being trapped in limbo crossed her mind only for a moment before she calmly closed the book and placed it back in her bag. She decided to read something else from her bag. without looking she pulled a small corner of a thin hardcover book from the bag. To her surprise, the book she had picked up was "The magic School bus". A book for children that she didn't even remember packing.

She stared at the book which hid mostly in the shadows of her bag for only a moment before dropping it back inside and closing her bag. She let out a soft sigh and gathered her luggage into her lap, awaiting the moment when they would arrive in The Twilight Zone The university.
                            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-24-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Kris pondered about the people who would put animal parts on their bodies just for joy "Well it is nice to have a tail, but I wonder if those who want ears would have two sets of ears or just the animal ones" she wondered.

Hearing about the school, the wilf looked at the oncoming building "Well, it isn't so far for how fast we are going, give it.. two to five minutes so we can reach it" she said as her eyes focused on the road.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Bus | 7:17 AM

The bus that the group was on had finally reached it's destination as the bus had come to a rather sudden stop which caused a few students to fall out of their seats. In front of the stopped bus was rather large, fancy steel gate that looked old, but still kept in a working state as indicated by the gate opening with relative ease. After the gate had opened the bus the group was on, along with several other buses of students passed through the gate slowly one by one. Within the fence surrounding the campus the sight was... beautiful.

There was a large garden on both sides of the bus, filled with a vast variety of different flowers, small stone pillars of which various spotted plants were mounted on, and a small stream of water on both sides could barely be seen from the bus. The bus continued to drive along the dirt path until it finally came to one final stop in the parking area used specifically for any buses dropping off students. When the bus stopped the doors immediately opened.

"Okay we finally made it. Now you better hurry and get your stuff! I still have to make two more trips today!" Said the Bus driver as Drake and Hajime calmly and quietly stood up and grabbed their bags before leaving. Andrew closed his notebook before stuffing it inside his coat before he too stood up and grabbed his bags before leaving along with the other students. However Lily was taking her time, as she was waiting until the sound of the students on the bus to die down a bit before getting up to get her bags...

Comment

Working...
                                X