X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seki lifted her hood over her head and gathered her two heavy looking suit cases with ease. As she walked to the front of the bus, she was able to catch the sent of some of her soon to be classmates. The mass majority were simple your average humans, but there were a few more exotic smells in the cramped possibly haunted bus. A cat, a dragon and... a wolf? With wolves and vampires always being portrayed as mortal enemies in nearly every fandome, Seki couldn't help but wonder what this wolf person was like. Once off the bus Seki scanned the area with her eyes to see if she could spot the wolf person, her vision slightly obscured by the sides of her hoody.

Comment

Trinity Soul University Front Gate - Bus

Anthony had been sleeping for the better half of the ride. His body was stretched out across the entire bench in the back of the bus and his feet were propped up on his suitcase, which he had put in the middle of the aisle. The bus' sudden stop threw him into the space between his bench and the next seat in front.

"Damn idiot doesn't know how to drive..." He grumbled as he pulled himself back to the seat.

"Nevermind that! Get up, you're already at the university!" The yellow-orange crystal hanging from his neck glowed gently as the girl's voice scolded him.

"Got it, princess." Mumbled Anthony as he grabbed his suitcase and stepped off the bus.

Comment

TSU Bus

Allen's face planted to the metal in front of him. But he didn't mind. He pulled himself away and looked at his reflection. He smiled.

"Today's your lucky day, handsom."

Allen stood up and ruhed out. He looked at the beautiful scenery and inhaled the fresh scent.

"This is gonna be AWESOME!!!" He yelled out loud.

Comment

Trinity Soul University-Bus

Despite the sudden stop, Hecate easily avoided falling forward by utilising her feline sense of balance. The sound of someone falling onto the floor behind her indicated not everyone was so lucky. As she glanced at the person on the floor behind her, she noticed the crystal around his neck glow and her sharp hearing picked up a voice coming from it after the person grumbled something about the bus driver's driving. She could not make out what he said in reply due to the chaos around the bus and also another thing that distracted her and prevented her curiosity from being aroused.

Her twin tails had appeared and she quickly hid them with her illusion magic, in the brief time they were visible, no one should have noticed and even if they did they would probably think it is a trick of light. She could feel it when a large-scale change is about to occur like fully turning into her cat form but smaller scale changes like her teeth becoming sharper like a cat's, her human ears being replaced by cat ears and in this case, her tails appearing would sometimes occur without her having any warning. Temporarily forgetting about the yellow crystal, she slung her small bag over her shoulder and followed the person who fell down earlier off the bus.

"This is gonna be AWESOME" a shout rang out the instant she stepped out. She glanced at the person who yelled out, taking note the marks on his face which indicated he probably fell when the bus stopped, then lost interest. She breathed in the scent of the flowers and looked around, her tails twitching invisibly in excitement.
          How many times can you die a day~?
          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

TSU Entrance

When the bus came to a sudden stop, Sonya faceplanted the back of the seat in front of her. "Ow. Good thing it's padded." She said as she rubs her forehead with her right hand. Then large gates opened and she saw that they have arrived. "Let's go." She said to Kris and got off quickly. She was amazed at the site, not only was it huge (with huge being an understatement) but she can feel the magic around her. "Amazing isn't it?" She asks Kris. "But you would think maybe a display of magic would've happened when we got here don't you think?" She asks.

Zero waited until everyone else got off before he did. He looked around and saw that there was many people here. Zero does a couple of quick sniffs without anyone noticing. "There are many different types here. Human, pure-breeds and half-breeds. Not smelling any other dragons around so I'm the only one here." He thought as he walks by people and right by Sonya and Kris.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Entrance

Kris didnīt heard much of Sonyaīs words as she saw the school, it was way bigger than she thought and small fear came over her. She took some breaths to calm herself ("Relax, all of this people came to learn about their magic, the worse that could happen is a dumb bully and you can deal with that") she thought focusing on the reason she came here.

Getting back to reality, the wolf took a deep breath and opened her eyes "This will be a great year" she said with a smile.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((Sorry for any poor grammar mistakes, I'm having a hard time thinking of a decent post right now... and I do mean a REALLY hard time.))
                Trinity Soul University Entrance - 7:19 am

After a large crowd of the people left the bus, and the noise began to die down as a result of it, Lily stood up as she grabbed her cane. It was a rather long piece of solid white plastic with a black rubber grip that was given to her to help her navigate on her own due to her lack of sight. Once she stood up she reached for the overhead compartments until she felt the cool leather strap of her bag. Finally after finding her bag she grabbed it, and began to slowly and carefully make her way off the bus.

Though just as she was about to step off the bus she forgot about the two steps at the door, and in turn Lily fell onto the hard ground outside the bus with a loud thud, letting out a quick and quiet curse to herself as she hit the ground...

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen heard a loud thud behind him. He noticed the girl he was talking to earlier fell. He walked over to he and crouched down.

"Boy, you alright there?" He asked. He offered her his hand.

"Here, let me help ya. After all, lying on the ground isn't a good look for anyone."

His hand is unnaturally warm. In fact, one might feel a slight heat signature from him.

Comment

TSU - Bus

Oh no. That was the only thought that came to his mind when Wren saw the seat in front of him accelerating to his face before Wren slammed onto the unforgiving seat in front of him. He slowly got out of his seat and grabbed my bag while cursing silently at the Diver's bad timing. That could have knocked the wind out of me. I also heard a few other noise as people tumled over. I shielded my eyes from the bright sun with my left hand. My right hand acting as a make shift fan using Wind Magic to create small gusts of wind to cool me. It was a neat trick I learnt while my mom dragged me to go shopping with her.
                    You can't blame me for Everything~

Comment

TSU Entrance

"I canīt wait for classes to start, there is so much I want to know, the lore, the creatures, the celestial beings" Kris was glowing with eagerness for all the knowledge she could obtain in this place. "I wonder what the library has about ice magic and its capabilities"

The redheadīs tail even was moving from time to time sharing the excitement for the year she would have ("Hm.. I can sense too many beings, maybe some hybrids are around?") she thought using her nose to detect the different scents around
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Entrance

Sonya heard Kris mentioning the library. "This is a magic school after all so I'm sure they have a lot of books about it." She said as she turns around and looks at Kris. "I'm just wondering what they know about Seal Magic." she says as she looks at her right hand as a seal appears on it. "Guess I'll find out later." She says as the seal disappears.

Zero walked past the group of new students and found a bench to sit on. "That was a long trip. I'm just glad it's over." He said as he sits down. He then places his chin on his right hand and right elbow on his leg. "I have to spend the next few years here? This is going to be long." He said unhappily as he watches the students talk and laugh with each other.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Morning

Shortly after Lily fell and scraped her knees, she heard a voice speak to her. The voice belonged to the same young man from the bus, of whom is currently offering her his hand.

Calmly Lily stood up and reached out for his hand. At first she was unable to find the young man's hand, but after a few minutes her hand finally grasped his... as indicated by a odd warmth coming from his skin. Lily wasn't too focused on that though, as the second she grabbed his hand she stood up. "Thank you... I didn't mean to fall like that. I don't have really good luck with steps and stairs like that. Sometimes I forget to check where I am going, and it tends to get me into some severe trouble. Now would you kindly help me retrieve my luggage? I'm afraid that it might have fallen all over the ground..." Lily replied as she began to hold onto not just Allen's hand, but rather Allen's entire forearm.

If one were to look at the ground, Lily's assumption was correct for the most part. Some of the contents from her bag had fallen all over the ground when she fell.

Meanwhile Andrew had kept walking until he was quite a bit away from the group. Once he was about 4-5 yards away he began taking a closer look around and sort of noticed something...

"So... what now?" He bluntly asked. "Do we wait for one of the staff members to come here and give us a tour? Or do we just go check in at the main office and get our dorm info before exploring the place ourselves?" He asked aloud as he was already prepared to take out his notebook to make a few notes on things he has already began to notice about the main entrance garden of the University.

Drake was close by. He was leaning up against a lamppost, one of his bags slung over his left shoulder, and the other bag on the ground next to his feet when he heard Andrew's question.

"Hmm... now that right there is an interesting question now isn't it? I mean, what do we do now that we are off the bus? Normally most places I know of just ask you to sign into the main office, then we are off on our own... Then again this place is supposedly different, what with it being a University for those with magical capabilities..." Drake commented as he continued to lean against the flagpole.

Hajime however simply did not care at all, for he had just began to immediately wander off into the rest of the campus without saying a word or even acknowledging any of the other students.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-30-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

TSU Entrance

"Hm.. does your seals are already crafted or you make them from scratch to make new ones?" Kris asked to Sonya noticing the seal on the girlīs hand that soon disappeared. "It is interesting that you can harness mutiple elements and objects with the use of your magic, what is the extent of it?" She wondered curiously thinking of what the seal user could make.

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Entrance

"Sure thing," Allen said obligingly. He went to pick them up, but noticed that Lily was holding on to his arm.

"Oh, did ya need something?" Allen asked with a smile.

Comment

Seki had grown somewhat tired of waiting herself. But rather running off or complaining about the seemingly incompitant staff who may have aloso have been cursed souls of the damned. Seki decided to mingle a bit with her new peers. She was quickly able to locate most of the mixed breeds, the dragon's blood had a powerful stench to it, and the wolf stood out like a sore thumb, but she was short one cat. Seki couldn't snif her out in the crowd but it seemed obvious that she cat person didn't wish to be discovered anyways.

Seki noticed the girl who had fallen from the bus, at first mistaking her for a klutz. However she quickly noticed the cane in her hand and the lack of light in her eyes. Before she could do anything, a boy had already beat her too it, helping the girl up. But still Seki took pitty on the girl, She lowred her own bags and placed them on the ground before going to assist her and the boy in collecting her luggage. "Oh, did ya need something?" said the boy who was helping the girl stand. Seki rolled her eyes noticing the boy either hadn't noticed she was blind or didn't realise the support was merely to comfort her until her cane was returned. "God you're slow" Seki commented from behind Allen. Seki approched the duo and placed the blind girl's luggage by her side, before touching the dropped cane to the side of the girl's hand to let her know where it was. "Your luggage as in the ground at your right side." she explained as she waited for the girl to take the cane.
                                Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-30-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X