Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU Entrance

Allen faced Seki.

"Oh thanks, I get that a lot!" he said, referring to her remark on him being 'slow,' as if it were a compliment. He obviously didn't get it.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Sonya thought for a minute about Kris' question. "I guess the extant is the amount of magic I have. As for crafting them, think of the seals as contracts. As I form a contract with a magical spirit, a seal appears. But it's a bit different for animals and equipment. Those I have to make from scratch." Sonya explained the best she could.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Entrance

After some time, they finally arrived at the school. Kathryn observed it for a few seconds, comparing it to what she had seen in the books that her uncle had showed her. It was something completely different to see it up front than in a picture. Well, pictures never really managed to hold up to the real thing anyway, so it wasn't that surprising tough. What was surprising tough was that the buss suddenly stopped. There were quite a few that were caught off guard by the sudden stop. It was a bit worse for Kathryn tough as she was levitating a big ball of water in front of her as a type of meditation. Suddenly Kathryn's head was inside of the ball of water that she had made such care wouldn't touch anything. For a few seconds Kathryn wondered if the buss driver did it on purpose or not. After dragging her self up into her seat again, she dried off her face with her magic. She left all the other water that wasn't on her tough as a kind of protest of what just happened.

After everyone had recovered from the sudden stop, people began to go off the buss. Because of her feet, Kathryn had to wait until all the others had gotten off the buss before the buss driver came over and helped her out. When he saw the puddle that Kathryn had left, he didn't look too happy. Just to emphasize that she wasn't happy with his driving, Kathryn gave out a slight smile. After that, he helped her out and found her wheelchair for her. He then found her baggage and went inside of the buss again to get rid of the puddle. Kathryn didn't really know what to do at this moment, so she decided to just wait for a bit.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Morning

Lily blushed as she had realized that she was still holding onto Allen's arm, and as soon as it was mentioned she quickly released her grasp on his arm with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Oh dear I am so sorry!" She said with a slight nervous chuckle. Immediately as she felt the tip of her cane touch the side of her hand, Lily hurriedly grasped it's handle. Afterwards she knelt down while trying to feel for her bag. Once she felt the cool leather strap of said bag she picked it up.

"Thank you for your assistance you two. I really appreciate what you both have done-" She was saying when she was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a man screaming.

"STOP THAT ORB!!!" The man yelled as what appeared to be a blue, glowing orb of... something came hurtling by at a rather high speed. The orb flew into, and around the crowd of new students. It caused a few students to jump back in surprise, others simply screamed in panic and began scattering around. Of which Andrew was one of them, for as soon as the orb came by Andrew panicked and ran into the nearest bush to hide.

Whatever the orb was, it seemed to go into a panic as a man who appeared to be in his early-late 50's, dressed in a sweater vest and blue pants, and short gray hair came running by after the orb, causing the orb to fly toward the campus wall.

Once the orb reached the wall it stopped and began to shake nervously in place as the man finally got it cornered.

"Okay I got you now! All I need to do is get you back-" The man was saying as the orb quickly flew forward, striking the man in the face. The orb was flying at such a high speed that it simply continued flying away at a high speed, and off into the rest of the campus.

The man fell onto the ground while holding his face in pain. "Ah that hurts like hell!" He said as he sat back up while rubbing his forehead. Almost immediately the man turned around upon hearing the shocked students mumbling to themselves. Quickly the man stood up and began dusting himself off.

"Ah sorry about that! You must be the new students. It is great that you finally arrived, but it appears that you all have gotten here at a rather difficult time for me... Anyways allow me to introduce myself. I am the headmaster of this University, everyone here though calls me Mr. Daichi! What you just saw was a concentrated ball of fairy essence. Darn things seem to have a mind of their own... It escaped from my office not too long ago while I was reading. Ever since I have had all the staff on it's tail all morning, but unfortunately as you just saw it's a bit of a pain to catch. Those things are just too fast, and if we use magic it will just cause it to disappear... and that is something that we really don't want to happen!" He said with a rather calm smile on his face as he took a few steps before stopping, placing a hand on his lower back. "Damn thing did a number on me... all the running today has wore out my back..." The headmaster explained as he sat down on the ground.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-30-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Seki was about to introduce herself to the blind girl before she was interrupted by the voice of an elderly man "STOP THAT ORB" He cried which got the full attention of all the freshmen who were waiting at the entrance of the university. What followed was an odd display of something that could only happen in a place like this. A strange magical looking orb flw at an impressive speed from the direction of the elderly sounding voice. Seki watched it with her eyes, able to easily follow every movement with her eyes. She may have been able to catch, if not for the light of the sun of cores. Rather than attempting to catch the orb Seki stood between the commotion and the blind girl. for whatever reason she felt a need to protect her.

She followed the little ball of magic with her eyes waiting for the moment when it came into range but instead it was soon cornered by the elderly man from before. In a...somewhat embarrassing display the man was defeated by the small orb, which then vanished from sight. "Please tell me this man isn't one of the staf members" Seki thought to herself as he watched him. She relaxed a bit seeing the orb was gone for now. The man addressed the new students, sure enogh he was a staff member. Not only that but the headmaster of the school? "Maybe i would have been better off getting home schooled after all." After he had stopped talking and sat on the ground Seki spoke up. "So you're a really powerful mage then?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University-Entrance-Morning

Hecate was trying not to laugh at the ridiculous headmaster that had just been defeated by the glowing blue orb of...fairy essence? She had been examining the people around her, unaware that some of them were already aware of her presence when she heard a shout followed by the glowing blue orb flying past right behind her. She felt its passage as it knocked one of her tails, causing her to stiffen up in surprise. Her ears and tails flashed into view again for a while before she regained control over her illusion magic. I need to work on making sure every little shock doesn't make me lose control over the illusion...

She turned to where the orb had flown and watched the hilarious spectacle of the man being knocked in the face by the orb. The subsequent introduction and explanation shook her out of her shock and instead she started laughing. She quickly closed her mouth, but was just holding back the laughter, which got harder as she looked around at the other shocked students, especially the person hiding in the bush. She burst out laughing, but muffled herself and quickly moved away from the group. Soon she recovered and looked in the direction the orb flew in. I wonder where that orb went...? Her curiosity aroused, she started running lightly after the orb.
              How many times can you die a day~?
              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

TSU Entrance

While the orb was flying around, Allen followed the orb with his eyes intensely with interest. Once it hit the headmaster in the face, his attention switched to the headmaster. After the headmaster introduced himself, Allen... Was trying to figure out what a headmaster was.

See, back in the days of training under his slightly older mentor, Zeilyph, they tried to avoid populated places such as schools and concerts. Anywhere that would complicate retreat. Half of the world is religious, and as such tend to hunt ghouls. That's why Allen's never been to a proper school. And why the only thing that comes to mind when he hears 'headmaster' is

"Does he control heads?"

Comment

Kris was almost hypnotized by the orb and couldn´t help but giggle at the man chasing it, yet the giggles stopped when he fell and a pained groan was heard. The redhead ran towards the old man to help him get up "Are you all right sir?" she asked to the headmaster
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Entrance | Morning

The Headmaster gave Kris a reassuring smile as he shook his head. "No no I'm fine, just a little battered from the rather unexpected events that have transpired this morning. In my old age it can be a little tough to deal with this sort of stuff at times, but it's nothing I cannot handle. All I need is a bit of rest..." The Headmaster replied to Kris as he cracked his neck a bit before slowly standing, turning to Seki as he stood up.
                    "Well I do not like to brag, but currently I am the second strongest mage of the Daichi family. The current strongest is mage in my family would be my elder sister, but she did not take up to the roll to run this place. As such that honor had been passed down to me. I may not look like it though, but trust me when I say that I am stronger than I look." He said to Seki as he began stretching.

"God I hate Concentrated Fairy Essence with a passion. Useful for alchemy and magic in general, but let it get loose and you will have to deal with hell. The stuff is highly chaotic, as is the magic of Fairies in concentrated form, too bad the fairy that loaned us her essence was a bit of an arrogant troublemaker... Oh well what can you do sometimes? Anyways I'm sure you all are willing to get your Dorm numbers, unpack, and explore the campus huh? Well we might need to put that on hold until further notice..." The Headmaster replied as he continued to do a few stretches.

"The whole place is currently under quarantine until we can catch that ball of energy. The main building, and both the Restaurant and Shopping District's are under lockdown. No one is allowed in or out until that thing is caught. If it manages to find it's way back into any of the building's then the damage can be quite bad. Boy did we ask those fairies for the wrong type of object to fuel the magic barrier around the University. I am terribly sorry... but until we can catch it, you all will have to wait outside the gate. It shouldn't take us that long to get it... then again... no... it would be too risky for such new students to try and attempt to catch a chaotic ball of energy... Besides I doubt you all would even wish to help with such a situation on your first day here!" Mr. Daichi commented with a small, short laugh at the end. It was obvious he is considering to let the new students help with catching the ball of Fairy Essence.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-01-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Zero decided to see what was going on and he heard the headmaster saying that they would have to wait much longer until they could get their rooms and unpack, he got a little mad. "That's a load of bull. We spent quite some time on the bus to get here and I don't want to wait longer then needed." Zero said in a pissed tone. Everyone's eyes were on him. "All we have to do is get that essence? Fine, I'll get it." He said and then walked off to get the essence.

Sonya went with Kris to make sure everything was ok. "We have to wait a bit longer? I was hoping to get a shower." She said depressed. Then an angry male voice came through. She looked at the silver haired boy as well as watched and listened to what he said and watched him leave. "What's his problem?" She asked Kris. "Men are such arrogant brutes." She said sighing.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Entrance

Seki watched on at the obserdity of it all. The long bus ride, the dangerious ball of magic, the way the headmaster only half asked for the new students to help. "It's a test. They wonna see what we're made of" she thought to herself. "A University of this slandered couldn't actually be this unprofessional right?" Seki started to walk off as well ignoring the arrogant dragon boy as he ranted and leaving slightly before him. "Whatever, if it gets me out of the sun quicker then i really have nothing to lose."

Just before she had completely left she turned back to look at Allen. "Hey bone head!" She called. "Be a good boy and watch my things while i'm gone.... Thanks i knew i could count on you." She thanked him before giving him the chance to answer, and before he could say anything Seki had sprinted off towards the last known location of the magic orb at a speed no normal human could match.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Kris heard everything the headmaster said and understood the situation "Hm.. a stray fairy.. I wonder where it could go" she spoke looking at the sky

The redhead´s ears perked and moved around to sense anything like a mess or a situation while her eyes looked around for the energy ball. She heard someone yelling with anger, but paid no attention until she heard someone closer this time. She looked at the source and found Sonia commenting about the males "Well, they have more testosterone on their systems" she answered being more in objective while still searching for the fairy

"Why don´t we search for the fairy?" the wolf offered to the seal magician
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Entrance

Sonya heard Kris offering to search for the fairy. "Yeah, the quicker we catch it, the quicker I can get a shower. Let's go!" Sonya said with some enthusiasm. She ran a few steps and then stopped. She turned so where her entire right side was forward and extended her right hand. "Animal Seal: Wolf. Summon Seal: Eagle." Sonya said as purple wolf ears made of magic appeared on her head and a purple colored eagle made of magic appeared and landed on her arm. "I'm looking for a fairy essence. Help me out." She said and the eagle flew off.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Entrance | Morning

The Headmaster frowned when Zero and the other walked away, with Zero and Seki seeming rather... annoyed or frustrated by what he had said. "Wow... I wasn't being serious... Fairy Essence isn't really that dangerous. All that ball was, was actually my own magic. It's not entirely dangerous. I was just trying to figure out how the new students would treat a serious situation, even though they are inexperienced. I would never honestly let new students take on such a dangerous task. Well too late now..." The Headmaster remarked in a rather saddened tone.

"That's what I get for listening to Dharc for advice on introducing the new students... I should have went with the grand entrance instead..."

Meanwhile Drake simply scoffed at the old man that is the Headmaster. To be honest he was also quite annoyed at what the headmaster said. "So you were just... making all that up? Jesus that seems rather... mean to tell students who have been on a bus for what felt like a few hours that it will be even longer before they can get to their dorms. I honestly couldn't give a damn, but you should have waited for this little act until after we got our stuff unpacked." Drake said as he picked up his bag.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going somewhere else." Said the young silver haired man as he walked away.

All the Headmaster did was sigh as he took out a cellphone from his pocket. Within a few seconds he began to call someone. "Okay I'll be back soon... just... those of you who do wish to get their dorm numbers just go to the main building. All you have to do is fill out a form, and you will be given a key and dorm number... Now I'll be going now, I have to take care of a few problems..." Said the Headmaster as he too walked away.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen smiled. "Sure thing!" He said, accepting Seki's task (as if he had a choice). But then he thought on that title she gave him. 'Bone head.' Could she have possibly figured it out? For reassurance, he faced Lily.

"Hey, what's 'bone head' mean? Did she call me a ghoul?" He asked her.

Comment

Working...
                                X