X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Training Grounds

Zero didn't hear anything coming from the elf. "Guess you don't want to talk. Too bad, maybe I could've helped someway." Zero said as he turns his back. "Just remember this, we are at a university so save the revenge kill for when we leave." He said and starts walking away.

TSU - Infirmary

Sonya and Cale got to the Infirmary but as soon as the door flung open, a head went rolling. Sonya's eyes went wide, especially when the head was talking. She froze until another nurse came in and stuck it back on the body. Nurse Hannah then asked what's wrong and who let her on the snow. "I was at Orientation when she came next to me so she was already on the snow." She said to the nurse.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

En Route to Infirmary | Trinity Soul University

Ada carefully cradled her cousin, following the Dyrad closely, frowning. "Please stay alive, my dearest cousin Volkia... I can not lose you, of all people." Moving swiftly through the Restaurant district, ignoring her growling stomach. 'Volkia, why are you here? How did you get here...?' she thought, holding Volkia even closer. "That over there... That board, it is a map, is it not?" Her red eyes focused on a board with a large image on it.

Comment

En Route to Infirmary

Sephiroth sprinted forward to find that it was indeed a map. Turning back to nod at the dragon girl before turning back to the map, Sephiroth noted that the infirmary is not very far away from here: turn left and keep going to reach the main university building. Enter in there and the infirmary should be somewhere within that building: hopefully closer to the first entrance.

"Follow me. I now know the way to where we're going." Sephiroth announced and took off, turning to the left and continuing forward.

Training Grounds

"..." Riel was furious. She lost her target because some dolts interrupted her, and now the most idiotic of them all is telling her not to enact her revenge? It was outrageous for a royalty like Riel, but she had to keep her composure. She stood there, watching Zero walk out of the training grounds with eyes of pure wrath. Looks like she has another person to kill... but in due times. First, her cousin will be avenged, then her pride will be restored.

Elbon the Table | Restaurant District

What was that doofus doing? It's been several minutes since Sephiroth returned; Lynne was counting in her mind. Her food got cold, while Lynne's and Cecilia's were already empty. In fact, the waiter actually came and asked if they would like to receive the check.

"..." Lynne frowned... of course it would not even be noticeable to others outside. Tugging on Cecilia's dress, Lynne expressed her worry for Sephiroth even with her stoic, expressionless face. "..."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

En Route to Infirmary | Trinity Soul University

The dragon girl nodded, following Sephiroth. "We're almost there, Volkia, just..." Glancing down at her cousin's pale face she bit her lip. "Please hang in there. I need you here with me in good health." Her strides where made to be the least jostling for Volkia.

Cecilia blinked, shrugging. "I think something may have happened. But do you think we should be worried and try to find her?" She smiled at Lynne as the waiter brought the bill and wrapped up Sephiroth's food. "I think we should probably try to find her." Placing her credit card down on the table, she waved the waiter over again so he can take the card.

Comment

TSU - Training Grounds

Zero stopped as he felt bloodthirst aimed at him and so he turned around and faced Riel. "-sigh- Just tell me why and I'll do something about it. I'll even help set up the whole revenge match, deal?" He said to her. "Just what have I gotten myself into this time?" He asked himself in thought.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Infirmary

While Hannah was busy having her head sewn back onto her body, and Cale and Sonya trying to discuss what happened. The young Lamia cried out in pain a little as tears began streaming down her cheeks.

"Oooooooh... It stings... It really STINGS! I feel so cold." Zoe responded as her whole body began shaking, clearly due to the fact that she is in fact quite cold. Her body temperature in fact is getting cold enough to the point where Cale and Sonya can probably feel the drop in her body temperature just by touching her. It was absolutely clear that if Zoe did not seek immediate Medical Attention now, then she could potentially lose her tail... or worse. For the frostbite seems to have gotten a quite a bit... worse on her tail.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Headmaster's Office -> Main Building

"M-Most certainly, sir... G-Goodbye." Trista hesitantly replied as she proceed out of the door of the Headmaster's Office and into one of the large sprawling corridors of the Main Building.

Waiting for her vampire friend near the entrance to the office, Trista couldn't help but look back on what had just taken place. It was... strange. Trista had imagined the whole affair to go much worse than it did, yet it still left a disappointing taste in her mouth. While her fears hadn't come true, it was quite clear that, for the time being, Trista was in for a rough ride. With no-one to guide on her, unlike many of the other budding mages of the university, Trista was left to but her own devices. Just her, a routine of attending multiple different classes, and the light of the Moon.
                And what's more, when Seki chipped in her opinions on Trista's training and while the Headmaster was explaining her case, something felt... off. Something just didn't quite settle right with Trista. An instinctual feeling? A feeling of paranoia? Or was it more? Whatever the case, Trista couldn't simply shake the feeling off. It was a strange feeling. One that Trista felt both in her head and her heart. What could it have meant? Was Seki sceptical of Trista's abilities? Or was her faith in Trista waning? Of course, that is implying that Seki had some to begin with.

With a new book in her arms and a slip of paper in her pocket, Trista finally knew what to do at the university. It wasn't quite what Trista hoped for or expected but it was at least something. Trista could feel a slight wave of tension being released after having resolved some matters with the Headmaster. It wasn't much but it definitely left Trista a little calmer, albeit not by much. All Trista could think to do now was to either spend the rest of the day with Seki or simply return to her dorm and read her new book. After all, there was no way that Trista would simply leave such a thing unread. It seemed like a cardinal sin for the Lunar mage to turn it down.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Main Building Infirmary

To Sephiroth's glee, the infirmary was rather close to the main entrance. Leading Adalinda to it, she smelled something familiar. Something natural, like a deepest parts of a glen. Smell of something fresh, something soothing; it almost relaxed Sephiroth to the point she just wanted to lay down and sleep... but alas, now was not the time.

"How can I help you?" A young man: the same man who helped Lynne recover from her broken arm asked Sephiroth.

"We have a patient who's bleeding out." Sephiroth calmly explained the situation at hand, motioning Ada to bring Volkia in. "Can you see to her?"

"Of course. Bring her into one of the beds here and I'll treat her." The aide in the infirmary nodded and led the two to place Volkia on one of the clean hospital beds.

Training Grounds

"Look, it's nothing big. I can enact my vengeance later." Riel growled as she too left the Training Ground on the other way. She was tired of this place; she puts the Eryuell kingdom in more danger just by chasing after someone who murdered her cousin. "I just need to find someone who knows about various magical places in this... mundane world. Don't pretend like you can help me; you don't seem old enough to know anything."

Lynne nodded. "Have a nice day" was what she heard as she stormed out; her sketchpad snug on her sides as she left the restaurant once Cecilia paid for it.

"..." Lynne stopped and looked up. She could smell something... and if she can smell it, Cecilia can too. It was the smell of blood... blood of someone familiar, coming from the main building.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Training Grounds

Zero chuckles. "Vengence huh? I know about vengeance. I'm looking for the witch that killed my mother." He said as he faces away from her. "Go ask a teacher, one might know." He said and walks away.

Infirmary

Sonya heard Zoe crying out about the coldness so she places her down on a nearby bed and covers her. "Maybe this may help?" She asks herself softly. "I was never in this situation before, what do I do?" She thought with a freaked out look.
                    Last edited by Zekai; 09-16-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Main Building Infirmary

Ada set her cousin down and watched her from close to the wall. The infirmary felt too calming and cool on her skin. She wanted to leave but she could not bring herself to abandon her cousin. "Please do help her in any way possible... She might need to have rest until using her abilities if this is quite serious..."

Cecilia blinked before looking to Lynne. "Someone lost a lot of blood, I can feel it. My own blood is pulsing, like I should go help.. But who could it be?" Looking around to the main building, she tilted her head. "Let's go off and find the source. Maybe it's where Sephiroth is." Ceci held her hand out to Lynne, knowing that she'd get separated from her friend easily if she didn't do this.

Comment

Training Grounds

As both Zero and Riel turned away from each other, Riel felt a bit of tingling in her heart as she headed to where she thought the teachers would be at: their lounge in the main building. Someone who shared the same level of vengeance as she did... he may come off as arrogant and foolish, but at least he was someone she could relate to more than anyone in this place.

Main Building Infirmary

"Alright, let's get her treated, then." The aide in the infirmary had no hesitation to begin healing Volkia as he grabbed her body up in a princess carry position and placed her on one of the soft, comfortable beds the infirmary used to treat patients on.

"Hmm... I see, the wound looks to be very ridged." The aide nodded, inspecting the patient. A dim, green light with an aura of rejuvenating energy emanated from his hands. "Did she get shot by an arrow or a bullet?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Campus

Zero left the Training Grounds, able to buy time for the girls to get to the Infirmary but was only able to get little information about the situation. "...................... Might as well check on them." He said with slight disappointment. "I hate dealing with girls." He sighed.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Headmaster's Office -> Main Building

As the Trista left he smiled and waved. He was definitely happy he could help someone out today, almost relieved even. Despite the fact that he still has a full day ahead of him, he was at least satisfied that he could help someone out.

The Headmaster then turned around to begin working on some paperwork.

Trinity Soul University | Infirmary

When Zoe began crying due to the pain Cale really began to get worried. He almost immediately helped Sonya with getting Zoe onto a bed. With Zoe on a nice bed, he turned to Nurse Hannah who finally had her head back on her shoulders. Now that she is ready to actually begin helping she stood up and walked over to the bed that Zoe was on. She then turned to Sonya when she began speaking out loud, wondering if it will help Zoe a bit.

The Head Nurse turned to Sonya and shook her head. "Sorry kid. Ain't gonna help that much. Gonna have to take her into the back and probably begin operating to treat the frost-bitten parts of her body." Spoke Nurse Hannah as she rolled out the bed that Zoe was placed on "Thank god these things have wheels..." Nurse Hannah spoke to herself as she then began wheeling the hospital bed with Zoe on it off through a door in the back of the infirmary.

Comment

Main Building Infirmary

Ada frowned, her lips pressed tightly together before answering carefully. "It was an arrow... But, not a normal one, one made of wind. It seems a student here has bad relations with my kind, and could not hold her anger." The dragon girl had followed the aide, hovering behind him as to make sure he isn't actually hurting her cousin. After a few minutes of teetering on her toes, Ada spoke once again, nervous and worried about Volkia. "Is she going to be okay?" Her hands clasped the skirt of her dress, her skittish tugging slowing and speeding up constantly.

Comment

Main Building Infirmary

"Yes. It will take a lot out of me to repair this wound, but I should be able to." The infirmary aide nodded as he channeled the green energy from his hands, outreaching towards Volkia's wounds. Within a few seconds, the wounds showed signs of closing, although the aide's foreheads began sweating as he grunted; giving clear signs that he was running out of mana fast.

"..." Lynne noticed something. This was the way towards the infirmary. She would know because she's been here before. Notifying this to Cecilia with a quick doodle, Lynne sniffed the air again. The scent of blood was still strong; it just was being covered by a stronger blood stench...
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X