X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elbon the Table | Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University

"I don't know." Sephiroth muttered, her eyes scanning the atmosphere. One could see small leaves beginning to form on Sephiroth's branch horns: she was sensing something potentially dangerous. Her "sensors" never lied. "But it's not good. I must intervene; stay here."

Sephiroth ran towards the entrance and bolted out; not as fast as the previous blurs but still hastily sprinting towards where the action was occurring.

Training Ground | Trinity Soul University

"Ada..." Volkia coughed. Fortunate of her to find her here. With the assailant now temporarily disarmed, Volkia passed out, from the blood loss which was especially crippling for a blood mage and from the sudden stress.

You think this cage will stop me? Riel thought as a sphere of water trapped her from speaking. However, even in that thick cage of water, air molecules can still pass inside. Using that to her advantage, Riel began swirling the water sphere with force of wind until it dispersed out, eventually freeing her. It left Riel out of breath, but she was still fueled on revenge.

"You too shall die." Riel drew her bow, hellbent on enacting her revenge not only against Volkia, but now her sister as well.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-07-2015, 01:51 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Training Grounds.

Zero was dragged down by the female dragon as she introduced herself. He was witnessing some type of feud between an elf and another dragon.

Zero jumped up high as they weren't focusing on him. He summoned a giant claymore and it went into the ground between the elf and the cousins with Zero on top, but this time he had not only his wings but his tail out with his left arm scaled with some of the left side of his face. "ENOUGH!!!!" He yelled at them. "I'M FROM THE MAIN CLAN OF DRAGONS, THOSE WHO GUARD THE GUARDIAN DRAGON. I'M THE HEIR SO THAT MAKES ME THE NEXT ONE IN CHARGE OF ALL DRAGONS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY KIN, YOU TALK TO ME!!! I'M ZERO, THE BLADE DRAGON." Zero yelled with much pride and stared down both the elf and cousins with much intimidation in his eyes that causes many people to back down.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Cecilia nodded, letting Sephiroth go off. "We'll stay here. I'm useless in a fight anyways." She smiled sadly, taking another bite of her food. "Lynne, you're much more useful than I am, you know?" She looked at Lynne, pursing her lips out a little. "But you're going to stay, aren't you?"

Ada walked around the elf calmly, standing next to Volkia. "Scheiße... This is why I must hone my magic... The sub types of water, they include ice, do they not? I want to protect my family... No matter how much I dislike fighting..." she whispered to herself before stopping, looking up at Zero. Her wide eyes, noting the fact that Zero was serious and extremely prideful at the moment. "So he is only half, huh?" she muttered to herself. 'If I have to use my dragon form, I'll kill one of them... Such an ugly form...' Listening to Zero speak, she heard the words "the next one in charge" and could not contain her laughter. "Ahaha! Y-you? The next one in charge!?" She was doubled over with laughter, before straightening back up. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she shook her head. "They lied then, heh. Honestly, you wouldn't be in charge of us Germanic dragons. Much less would those words mean anything to this hard headed elf."

Comment

TSU - Training Grounds

Zero looked over his shoulder, hearing Ada laughing. "As I thought, you're from one of the clans that hasn't had contact with us for centuries." Zero said to her. "I don't care for those who don't keep in touch with us. You can keep your throne if you want." He said and then faced the elf. "As the leader's son, I'll listen to your story. I don't want conflict between our races." He said as the claymore disappears and Zero lands on the ground.

TSU - Campus

Cale did make some sense but Sonya didn't trust him. "Fine but you carry the tail, men are supposed to be strong after ." Sonya said as she takes Zoe's front from Cale and places Zoe's front on her back and starts walking.
          Last edited by Zekai; 08-07-2015, 04:45 PM.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Lynne looked at Cecilia, stared at her for a few seconds, then gave her a light shrug. The teddy bear next to her disappeared with a soft poof, for it was no longer useful to her and she didn't want to waste energy keeping it sitting there without purpose.

"Stay out of this." Riel warned Zero, her eyes burning with hatred as she declared haughtily. "This is a matter of Eryuell empire and the pureblood dragonkin. If you filthy half-blood do not stay out of my way, I, Riel Eryuell, chief Knight and princess of the Eryuell empire, will see to it that all of you dragon tribes are put to the grave!"

"Excuse me!"

Heads turned to find a tall girl with finer, silkier silver hair than the elf and two branch horns growing out of her head. She was dressed like a normal student: with beige skirt, dress shirt, and black dress shoes. She was skinny, but not to the point of malnourishment; in fact, even though she was slender, some sort of aura was imposing and commanding.

Sephiroth walked down to the training ground, walking past Ada, Zero, and Riel to reach down and inspect Volkia. After a few seconds, she rose from where she was kneeling and began rebuking everyone.

"She's about to die. Don't you all have even a shred of care for the injured?" Sephiroth glared. She was taught by the matriarch, first and foremost, that Dryads' primary purpose is to cure the injured; does not matter if they are allies, strangers, or enemies. To Sephiroth, the attitude of these three were outrageous; instead of bickering about who's the true heir of the dragonkins or wrathfully aiming arrows at people to enact vengeance, shouldn't they at least treat the wounded first? "I wish I could use my Dryad magic to heal her... she's in a critical condition. She needs to be taken away and be healed, immediately."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Training Grounds

Zero looked towards the new person. "Then take her there." Zero said as he looks back to the elf. "It doesn't matter if someone is half or pure, if there's an issue with kin, we step in and since you're a princess, in terms of nobility, I would be a prince so let's talk this out." Zero said and then deshifts to show he doesn't want to fight. "Who would've thought something like this would happen?" Zero thought, never expecting things like this.

Comment

Ada turned sharply, kneeing down next to her cousin. "Volkia, forgive me... You are of the utmost importance right now and here I am bickering with a half-blood..." Looking the taller girl. "Might you know where the nearest healing ward is? I can provide a water bed to transfer her there as long as we may get there quickly. I'll leave him to deal with her, if I must." Her fiery red eyes had some sorry of pain in them, her deep sorrow. 'Volkia, it will be alright...' She began creating the layer of water under her cousin, keeping the water away from the wound. "Please lead the way, if you could." Her voice was now one of a noble, but it was still soft. Ada had a straight face now, not wanting to show her fear and anger at herself for being so reckless. "And you, Zero. We lost contact for a reason. Do keep that in mind." Looking down to Volkia, she gently stroked her cousin's cheek before pulling away. "I have a better idea... Miss, if you could hold her... I'll use my dragon form. I'll need your help though."

Cecilia smiled. "Don't worry, I bet after a bunch of classes, I can start to be useful!" Taking another bit of her pasta, she giggled. "I bet my mom would be proud... My hometown still won't want me but... I'll have a new home, I'm sure of it!"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus (En Route to Headmaster's Office)

As Trista, Seki, and the Headmaster had begun to make their way to the entrance of the Main Building, so they could go to the Headmaster's office. While they were walking the Headmaster could hear Seki and Trista talking about something, but being the rather respectful man that he is he decided not to listen in on their conversation. Though what he could hear was Seki saying something about promising Trista that her opinion of the young blonde girl would not change no matter what. All the Headmaster could do upon hearing that was smiling a bit.

Thankfully their walk to the office of the headmaster wouldn't take too long, for they had already made it to the entrance of the Main Building. Once at the entrance, the Headmaster held open the door for Trista and Seki.

"You know now is not the time to be arguing over who carries which end... but fine, whatever. We just need to get her to the damn infirmary." Cale replied as he begrudingly let Sonya take Zoe's human half from him. With that he quickly went to grab her tail which thankfully wasn't that heavy... just really long and hard to carry.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building (En Route to Headmaster's Office)

Trista had little to no idea what to think about what Seki had to say. The girl understood that there are non-humans like her roommate that might be treated harshly by Trista's kin. Trista knew she wasn't the only one who felt this way. She knew she wasn't as special as she may think. But regardless of what Seki said, the fear that lingered deep within Trista still remained. No matter how deep Seki tried to cut, it left little impact on her. Not because Trista was unwilling to listen nor take it all in. But simply because it had no effect on her. Trista had heard it all before but it was clear Seki had no idea what Trista was feeling. And because of it, Trista was left speechless. Fearful, confused, and somewhat infuriated. Afraid that Seki would simply not understand Trista at all and outright reject her. Confused by what Seki had said to her. And infuriated because of how little Seki seemed to understand. No-one did. No-one ever has.
                    Of course, Trista tried her hardest not openly show it but the emotions that stirred within her as she walked were not something that could simply be dispelled, despite Seki's efforts. Trista was desperately trying her hardest not to tear Seki apart with her internal struggle but, at the same time, the entropic state of Trista's heart was something that could not simply be ignored. Trista only knew that she would have to bite the bullet eventually. She just didn't know when.

"I... see..." Trista responded with an empty and emotionless voice, as she proceeded into the Main Building's entrance.
                    As grateful as Trista may have been with Seki's promise, the speech given prior was one that simply stunned Trista into near-complete silence and emotionlessness. The time that had passed since Seki's speech were left with nothing but silence from Trista. Clik. Clak. Clik. Clak. Those were the only sounds heard from Trista as she continued through the Main Building, towards the Headmaster's Office. Not a single word. Not even a little mumble or whimper from her. Simple, dead silence.

This encounter had already gone down south for Trista. It was supposed to be so simple. Not like this. Trista could only dread to think as to what'd follow next.
                    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-12-2015, 03:37 PM.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

As the vampire and human girls walked down the long hallways of the school, Seki knew something was wrong. The sudden change in Trista's voice and behavior were all to obvious for her not to notice. ("great.") she though to herself giving a mental sigh ("I can't hold this girl's hand all through university. If she is a light mage of some sort like the headmaster predicted then chances are we won't be having classes together. Poor girl needs all the help she can get. Well she seems found of Mr Daichi so perhaps she won't be all alone in that classroom after all. He's not exactly my favorite person but he seems nice enough. I bet he's a real sucker for shy girls like her to.") The more she thought about it the more she wondered if she had been too hard on Trista. It's not like she had yelled at her or anything. She didn't say anything to be rude or put her down, but little Trista's fragile psyche just wasn't ready to hear Seki's words.

Comment

"Won't that... scare the students?" Sephiroth worried. She has seen some pictures of dragons in the short, 2 week education about the real world the Matriarch gave her. They were large, imposing beings; gave her the willies the first time she saw the pictures. If it intimidated Sephiroth, a Greater Dryad, how afraid would normal human students be? "I suggest against it. I'll take her to the infirmary; I can read maps very well. Until then... make sure to calm the elf girl down."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Ada shook her head, her red eyes intensely staring back into the Greater Dyrad's. "No, I will accompany you. I will not leave my cousin's side while she is this injured." Her voice was stern, as she shook her head slightly. "And my dragon form is not as fear inducing as other dragons. I'm not as large as them, not yet, anyhow," her voice was softer, as she gently picked her cousin up. "Please, let us hurry..."

Comment

Female Dorms - Trinity Soul University

After the whole mess of the Introduction of the headmaster, the unnecessary chase for a light ball, the fight between students and taking a scared to faint student to the infirmary, the redhead was now disappointed of this day ("Well, those are the things that school pamphlets never tell you, but this was beyond what I put as lower expectation, mostly the staff with their lack of responsibility") she thought while heading to her dorm. Kris needed to relax from the obvious stress surge, so she focused her path on getting to her room.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"In that case, let's hurry and find the nearest map. With any luck we should be able to find an infirmary before your cousin falls to this lethal injury." Sephiroth nodded and dashed onward, back towards the Restaurant district. From her memory there was a map of the campus there. She would most likely miss out on her lunch, but saving another student's life came first before her well-being. Dryad instinct forbade her.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Trudging through the Main Building, Trista silently stood by her roommate as she contemplated the current situation. Unusually, it had seemed that neither Seki nor the Headmaster were willing to strike up some manner of conversation. Trista had thought that Seki would merely try and change the conversation topic; try to get her mind off the current situation. It didn't seem that way, however. It was unnerving. While Trista barely knew Seki, Trista assumed that the vampire was more of a carefree and laidback person. Taking everything in her stride, unlike Trista. But perhaps Trista assumed wrong. Perhaps Seki wasn't quite the person Trista had assumed.

'What was going to happen next?' was the biggest thing that flooded Trista's mind. All this buildup, all this walking. For what? So Trista could be laughed off for having insignificant powers? Or that Seki would scoff at Trista for all this pointless buildup and tension? It was all becoming a bit much for Trista. Maybe she was right. Maybe Trista shouldn't have gone to this university. Perhaps her efforts were simply too much for her, even if she did have a roommate who might stand by her side. But considering what had been going down, Trista was truly beginning to question how much trust she had been placing in the vampire. Questioning what foul choices Trista had possibly made up to this point. The only way Trista was going to truly find out was by carrying on through this storm that raged on in Trista's heart and mind. As much as she hated it, as scared as she was, Trista knew that she was proceeding down a path that she couldn't simply turn back from.

Looking straight ahead, Trista happened to notice a large set of doors appear further down the corridor. If Trista were to hazard a guess, one could only assume that the Headmaster's Office was through said doors. This was it. Once inside, there was only one thing Trista needed to do. Get her answers and get out of there. The tension building up within Trista was becoming painful, and there was only so much that she could take before breaking. As the set of doors drew closer, Trista proceeded to grasp Seki's hand in attempt to seek comfort before what was to come.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X