X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elbon the Table | Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University

"I- ah-" Sephiroth was too dazed to come up with a comprehensive answer until she caught herself. Shaking her head, she patted Cecilia's head while answering: "I think it's better to apologize to her for our... lewd behavior. I'm sure she must've been shocked to see you like that."

Sephiroth then picked up her dress shirt, dusted off anything that would've landed on it, and wore it. As she buttoned her shirt, she couldn't help but feel both hot and cold at the same time: hot because of the embarrassing event that has happened, and cold because of how the said event killed her mood. Next time, I'm getting a room. Sephiroth determined and stepped out of the stall, now feeling awkward being around Cecilia. "C... come on, Cecilia. Let's go."

Trinity Soul University

Volkia, marveled at everything around, wandered into the campus. Her attire made her look like someone who came from tropical island, turning some people's heads... including a silver-haired woman in a combat armor who eyed her with a strange animosity.

"Volkia, the Dragonkin Champion?" The silver-haired elf girl, Riel, spoke to herself from the distance. Her eyes burned with hatred as she shouted to confirm the hypothesis. "Are you Volkia, the Dragonkin Champion of the Arena ton Theon?"

Volkia turned her head to find a rather stern-looking elf girl asking of her identity. It would make sense that some people would recognize her in this magical community. Was she a fan? "Yes, that would be me." She answered, almost ready to accept any request for an autograph.

Riel's response, however, was very hostile. Drawing her bow and creating a nocked arrow made of green gust of wind, she declared: "My name is Riel Eryuell, ranger and princess of the Eryuell empire. You've slain my cousin, Garnell Evandar, in one of your tournaments. For that, I shall have my vengeance with your blood."

Riel fired. Even though Volkia wasn't ready, she was able to dodge the attack by quickly jumping to the side; otherwise the arrow would've struck her head and killed her instantly. Volkia's eyes suddenly changed: her pupils narrowed to the point of looking like a regular slit dragon pupils as she chanted a spell to create a giant blood scythe out of the staff she was holding. Suddenly, a battle between who could possibly be the two most exotic freshmen emerged.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

((You know now that with this bickering between Cale and Sonya, Cale x Sonya is now a possible, potential romance lol. They are freaking nagging and yelling at each other like an old married couple already, and it is only THE FIRST DAY WITHIN THE FIRST FEW HOURS LOL.))
      TSU - Campus

Cale was now getting furious with Sonya's response. This made Cale to want to literally explode into a long ass rant, but his better nature was practically yelling at him to not yell at her.

"I... GRAAAAAH!!! Listen I can't carry her all on my own! Her body is too damn long. If I carry her on my own, then more than half her body would be dragging on the ground. Besides I DOUBT I can lift all of her anyways! Her body must be like 70% muscle! That's pretty damn heavy. Oh and I may be a pervert, but at least I have self control when someone's HEALTH IS AT RISK." Cale replied not angril, but rather sternly instead. He was not yelling this time, but rather he was talking a little loudly to compliment his now stern manner of speech.

"So PLEASE be the better person and help me out with her! I'm not yelling or commanding you this time, and it is because I'm asking you." Cale finished as his stern manner of speech and loud voice became far more quiet and collected. The look on his face showed that this time he was being genuine. "Or you know... you can not help the 'pervert' with helping to potentially save some snake-girl's life."

The Headmaster listened to Trista's murmuring, and could barely make out what she was saying. This made the Headmaster close his eyes and take one deep breath before looking at her again.

"You know... I think we should head to my office. Far more private, and less rowdy than our current position. Would that be a good idea? Are you fine with that?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus

Stuttering and mumuring, Trista continued to utter out her element of magic despite her clear unwillingness to do so. It was until the Headmaster spoke and interrupted her that Trista stopped in her tracks. Looking up at the Headmaster, proceeding to suckle on her juice box for comfort, Trista gave out a solemn and gentle nod to his question. There was no way that Trista, as it stood, would be able to form a clear sentence in immediate vicinity of all the other students and staff members.

Before following the Headmaster to his office, however, Trista took the time to address her roommate whom, out of nowhere, was able to meet up with Trista just like she had asked and even provide backup for the little girl. Albeit fruitless considering it didn't lead the conversation anywhere. While deeply grateful for Seki's support and willingness to attend to her, Trista couldn't help but feel rather guilty over the fact that it led to nothing. Seki was just gonna have to wait a few more minutes and put up with Trista's antics. In fact, it even seemed, to Trista, like the Headmaster was beginning to lose patience. Both of them lose their will to deal her. All of this because of Trista.
        "Seki..." Trista spoke with slight elation, lowering her juice box away from her mouth, "I... I-I'm so glad you... y-you came. I... I-I didn't know what I would've done if... if you hadn't helped me there."
        "But... I'm sorry. Even though you helped me,... I-I still... I... still... c-couldn't..." As her speech progressed, her words became more broken and her voice became quieter and more sorrowful rather than joyful. Her brief moment of joy gone. Leaving only sorrow in its wake. It was clear that Trista was progressively becoming more and more upset and unwell after every word muttered. Lowering her head and folding her arms in fear, Trista stood there scared and sorrowful as she constantly reminded herself of how she let down both her new roommate and the Headmaster.

((So... SUSTIC's post went unnoticed by me. For 6 hours! I could have been typing this instead of waiting for a post that already existed! vBulletin, I f*cking hate you...))
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Campus

Seki's calm expression remained on her face thought the entirety of the conversation. The headmaster had the right idea as both of them knew Trista would have an easir time speaking once she had gotten away from everyone. She turned to follow the headmaster back to his office but before she got anywhere she was stopped again by her tiny room mate. She didn't' seemed upset at Seki for having vanished earlier, in fact she seemed grateful that she had shown up at all. Seki couldn't help but imagine herself as a dark knight in shining armor and as Trista as a tiny princess in a white renaissance dress. She casually sipped on her juice box until Trista's words slowed to a wispier and her eyes lowered. What a fascinating creature Trista was. Seki was sure she could get her to come out of that shell of hers and help cure her shyness but part of her wanted Trista to stay like this forever. It was kinda cute.

When the girl lowered her eyes the vampire simply placed the palm of her hand atop the girls head and genially rubbed her hair from side to side, petting her with affection. "It's alright. I can tell you're not exactly used to being around large crowds and I don't mind helping you through this difficult time. That's what i'm here for. What are friends for?" She said taking another sip from her juice box.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus (En Route to Main Building)

Trista couldn't help but nod in agreement with Seki. She was right. There was simply no way that Trista would cope in this current scene, regardless of Seki's presence. That was understandable. But the point still stood. In her eyes, Trista was completely hopeless. Incapable of expressing herself nor opinion when, ironically, all she wanted to do right now was simply show her powers to both the Headmaster and to her roommate. As a result having to take away the Headmaster's time and patience for but a simple thing. Trista could just see the eventual outcome from this. Her powers would be regarded as mundane and uninteresting, she would be dismissed by the Headmaster for wasting his time. Possibly even punished for it. And Trista didn't even want to get started on what Seki would think. All Trista could do now was brace herself for the inevitable.

"You're... r-right..." Trista murmured, raising her head and looking up at Seki, "It's obvious... wasn't it? I'm just so scared, I... I-I couldn't..." But before the girl continued, Trista stopped in her tracks and began to walk off the makeshift stage, towards the Main Building, with Seki and the Headmaster.
            "Seki... Could you... promise me something...?" Trista asked her roommate before proceeding to take a final few sips from her juice box.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Cecilia nodded, meekly grabbing onto Sephiroth's hand and pulling her out of the bathroom. "Lynne, please wait up for us!! We still need to eat our lunch!!" She kept pulling gently on Sephiroth's hand, urging her friend to hurry. "She's probably drawing us now..." Her face was bright red. 'Where could she have gone...?'

Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University

Ada straightened out, feeling a familiar presence. 'Is that... Who's presence I think it is...?' She shook her head, a little overwhelmed by the smell of the other dragon. Her red eyes narrowed as she finally found the source. But she was too hungry to do anything, instead ordering a double scoop of vanilla on a cone. 'Volkia...' she thought, before realizing that was the presence she felt. Paying for her ice cream cone, she turned sharply, holding her two bags with one hand. 'Her presence... It feels off, as if something is happening.' She then turned to the source of the other dragon scent. Ada's eyes rolled over the other students faces before stopping at Zero. "You. You're the other dragon, aren't you? You best not act as if I'm the same as you, you smell like a mix," she spoke sternly. "I almost hoped you weren't a mix. Purebloods smell so much cleaner." Without waiting for a response she turned and slowly started to walk away, licking her ice cream. "You can follow me though, I don't mind having someone admire nobility at all..."

Comment

Lynne was, fortunately, at the table, accompanied by what looked like one of those giant teddy bear next to her. She looked like she was drawing something intently; while the three dishes that they ordered were already served and untouched. Steam still came out of the food: they were served not too long ago.

"..." Lynne did not look up, not even noticing when Sephiroth was led to the table by Cecilia. She was just so intensely focused on drawing. The two can see that drawing was an almost exact replica of what happened in the bathroom stall, except a lot... raunchier and exaggerated. Sephiroth could only stare at the drawing in disbelief, blushing wildly. If only we could do something like that in the picture... she could only imagine as she sat down, trying to change the subject.

"A... ahem... wow, look at all this food! They look so good!" Sephiroth quickly switched the topic. "Come on, Cecilia, let's eat. I'm sure you must be hungry."

Entranceway | Trinity Soul Unuversity

"Why are you attacking me?" Volkia growled as she spun her blood scythe around to swat away the green arrows. She was forced to stay on the defensive, for Riel's assault was unrelenting. "What have I done to you?"

"You dimwitted dragons never listen, do you?" Riel haughtily taunted, her movements accentuated by the wind as her arrows continued flying through the air. "My cousin, Garnell Evandar, was slain thanks to your brutality in the Arena ton Theon. Therefore, I WILL have my revenge by slaying you!"

"What? It's an arena. Injury and death are to be expected. Your cousin agreed to the possibility of bodily harm by entering the colosseum. I am not guilty." Volkia tried to calm the elf down, leaping to the side when she saw a large volley flying towards her in a vertical line and recovering herself to gain ground.

"SILENCE! Other elves were there. They told me of how you tortured poor Garnell to his death! You will pay, dragon!" Riel bellowed, growing stronger, faster as her rage built.

Ara ara, I need to find a better place to fight. The last thing I want to happen is to have a collateral damage come out. Volkia thought as she jumped on top of the front gate, trying to locate a better spot to battle. The flat sandy area of the Training Grounds came to her view. Marking it as her destination, Volkia dashed past Riel, braving through the hail of arrows with her and escaping, albeit with a lot of injuries that bled profusely. Hopefully this hellbent elf girl would understand her intentions and hold off the aggression for now.
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-06-2015, 05:43 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University l Campus (En Route to Main Building)

Seki followed Trista's lead and moved off of the stage towards the main building of the school. just as Seki had predicted, she was spot on about the blond girl's lack of social interaction. Going to a university like this would be a good opportunity for Trista to gain the backbone she so clearly lacked and of cores fine tune her magic, whatever type it might have been. Seki could hear the sound of the two girls somewhere behined her fighting but had little interest in breaking up another fight. It was already clear both parties could take care of themselves so it wasn't her problem if either of them suddenly dropped dead. Besides she wasn't about to leave Trista again just to play peace keeper. The only reason she had stepped in before was to protect the unsuspecting Cecilia who was neither armed nor ready for a battle. In this case however both of the fighters were capable.

The fight in the back ground didn't even distract the vampire all that much, she continued to follow her room mate and listen to her word while casually sipping at her juice. It wasn't until one of the fighters actually shared blood that she showed signs of distraction. She looked back for a moment but before she could react Trista had asked her a question. She had asked the vampire to promise her something but she had yet to specify whatever it was she wanted from the vampire. Rather than answer yes or no, the vampire played it safe and gave a simple "Hm?" to acknowledge that she was paying attention to the girl's request. She didn't' think Trista would ask too much of her but one can never be too careful.
                  Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-06-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus (En Route to Main Building)

Unlike Seki, Trista was largely unaware of her immediate surroundings. Having finished her drink, Trista was simply left to own devices as she and her roommate walked through the small stretch of the University Campus towards the entrance of the university's Main Building.

In awaiting her reply from Seki, Trista couldn't help but ponder about what was to come. What would the Headmaster and Seki truly think of her powers? Considering the Headmaster's knowledge and apparent mastery of Light magic, it was simply inevitable that the man would be well-taught in her element as well. It just had to make sense. Both of the mages manipulate some manner of light regardless of their inherent properties. The only logical conclusion was that he would simply know but, for one reason or another, never ever mentioned it. But as for his true reaction, from this, Trista could only assume that the Headmaster would be unsurprised. Mad even for wasting his time on something that he had decades of knowledge in compared to Trista's absolute ineptitude.
                    As for Seki's opinion? Trista had little idea. Considering Seki's species, it could swing a number of ways. Considering Trista's light, perhaps Seki would despise it on an instinctive and biological level. After all, vampires do hate sunlight. Who's to say that magically created light was any different? Or perhaps Seki already knew about what kind of magic Trista possessed. It wouldn't surprise Trista if that was the case. After all, she did use her powers in front of Seki before. It was very possible that Seki indeed identified her powers on the spot but was holding this knowledge back for unknown reasons. But with all things considered, there was no real way to tell until the time comes. And that time was very shortly approaching.

"When we... W-When we go into the... H-Headmaster's office..." Trista replied in a more sombre and serious tone, "I want you to promise me that... you w-won't abandon me because... of my... p-powers. And that you... won't... tell anyone else. My... magic... I-It means a lot to me, and... a-and... I... I-I don't want... people hating me for... what my powers are. Not here... Not... now."

Comment

Trinity Soul University l Campus (En Route to Main Building)

Finally having reached the door to the university, Seki crushed her now empty juice box to power the amount of wind resistance it would have before tossing it behind her and having it land perfectly in the trashcan behind her. She pondered the girl's request for a moment and with an equally serious response she answered. "I don't think you're giving this place enough credit. However unique you powers may be don't assume you're the only one here who's special. I may not have seen the world like my father but I've seen enough to know that racism against non humans is high in many parts of the world. Many of the creatures here have been ridiculed, bullied and rejected just for being different. I can't imagine why anyone would think less of you for your element. Is it truly that threatening?"

The vampire paused for a short moment letting what she had just said sink into the girl's head. perhaps if she realized many of the students around her were outcasts maybe she would stop feeling like an outcast herself. At the very least it was worth a shot. "But i give you my word. No matter what power you hold it won't change my opinion of you."

Comment

Cecilia nodded, smiling a little. "Ah, yeah... I'm starving!" She began to eat, blushing a little, peeking at Lynne's drawing ever now and then. 'Such a vivid imagination...' She looked down at her plate, shaking her head gently. "This food is delicious." She looked up, her eyes sparkling.

Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University | En route to Main Entrance

Ada smirked as she stretched her silvery wings out, knowing that no matter how stubborn the half dragon is, he'll be curious about her comment on nobility. 'This is Volkia. I can feel it. Her strength is so familiar in this world... The only familiar presence here and I can feel her strength as if... Oh no...' Licking her ice cream a few more times, she blinked and took a few running steps before taking off in flight. Her silvery wings were strong enough even when she wasn't in dragon form to keep her airborne. "Scheiße, I can't believe she got into a fight... But with what...?" Taking a deep breath, Ada closed her eyes, trying to focus on what other species were on campus. Then the odor hit her nose, an elf, and one of a higher class. The smell made her gag a bit before she licked her ice cream again. "I should go intervene... My water skills are getting rusty for battle." Slowly, she began to try and trace Volkia's presence, licking her ice cream the entire time until it was almost gone. "First the half dragon boy... Now an elf? How fun this school is already, even if it is starting to stink up..." A smirk formed on the dragon girl's face, her tone of voice sounding almost amused.

Comment

Restaurant District - En route to TSU

As Zero was getting close to finishing his sweet meal, the female dragon approached him. Then she said a few things and left before Zero can say anything. "Must of been a pure." He said as he finishes his ice cream ans leaves the money on the table. As he starts to run, he spreads his 4 wings and flies quickly after her. It didn't take long for Zero to catch up and so he grabbed the collar of her top and slammed on the brakes (so to speak). "You should give people a chance to talk before you walk away like that." He said as his eyes are now dragoned.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area <Sinuda>

After arriving at the university, Sinuda headed towards the reception area. Once there she quickly found the form that students were supposed to fill out before they got their stuff. Nothing special, Sinuda filled out everything like normal, at least for her, the only answer she filled out on the form was that she was a half-witch. Sinuda hadn't really understood how rare necromancy was as a type of magic yet. She understood that it wasn't the most normal magic, but she before this she hadn't meet any other magic user either. Because of this she was also unaware of how other people viewed necromancy. When she was done filling it in she handed the form over to the receptionist. "Hi, I'm supposed to be a student here. Sorry for being a bit late. I kind of overslept" she said to the receptionist as she handed over the form.

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms - 204A <Kathryn>

After orientation was done Kathryn had decided to head back to her dorm room to look closer at what her uncle had actually sent her. There were all the books and herbs and that all right, but Kathryn was looking for something else. Her uncle had said that once she got to the university, he would tell her something new. Something that she did not already know. Seeing as he hadn't told her any other way, most likely he had left her a note somewhere between her stuff. It didn't seem like he had simply hid it there either, more like hidden it somewhere. One by one, Kathryn begun flipping trough each of the books he had packed for her. After all, a book would be a perfect hiding place for a note.

After a bit of looking, something did fall out of one of the books. It was a very small note that had simply two word on it. "Lisa Tetra" it read. Judging by the name, they were most likely family, although Kathryn didn't know how. The only members of the Tetra family that she knew was herself and her uncle. After cleaning up everything, she decided to she would try to find this person. She didn't really have any plan tough so she decided that just asking other students would be her best bet.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

"..." Lynne finally noticed Cecilia and Sephiroth sit. Unlike before, the distance between the two were widened as they ate their food. She now felt a little bad as she closed her sketchpad and set it aside to eat in silence. No one spoke for a good minute until Sephiroth decided to intervene: "So-"

She was interrupted when she heard screams from other students. She looked out the window to find a chase between a red-haired woman and a silver-haired girl. "What the-"

Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University | En route to Training Ground

Volkia was running at top speed to minimize any collateral damage, dashing by everything as a scarlet blur. Riel was close behind her, a silver streak that fired green arrows at Volkia without caring too much for the consequences. Thankfully, nobody was hit yet, but it was still something to worry about. Volkia turned to parry another arrow that, if she dodged, would've struck an innocent student, and quickly strafed to the right to avoid colliding with the said student.

Leaving behind blood from her wounds, Volkia eventually arrived at the training ground: a flat sandy area for students to train their magic or test their might and mettle against other students. There weren't many students in this area; surely she can try to subdue this elf girl now.

"Stop trying to kill me and listen!" Volkia pleaded for reason. She could feel her power waning a little because of the arrows from earlier than nicked her. "I apologize for your cousin's death. But you have to understand; he agreed that he could be injured or be killed in the arena; everyone does. Stop trying to enact your petty little vengeance."

"Your apology won't bring back Garnell." Riel's eyes were teary as she nocked her bow again.

"And you think having my head will?" Volkia grit her teeth; she really needed to be subdued by force.

"It's a start!" Riel shouted as she let go, firing a volley of arrows that Volkia had very little time to escape from. "My purpose is to find who's draining the Eryuell magic circle; but spilling your body is going to serve as an excellent side objective!"

Riel channeled a huge gust of green wind that Volkia blew away with her scythe swing. However, doing so resulted in her left side exposed to attacks. Taking advantage, Riel tumbled and quickly fired a single arrow. Volkia tried to do something, but she could neither block the attack or dodge out of the way. The hurricane arrow pierced through her stomach, leaving a clean hole.

The pain left Volkia speechless as she fell onto one knee, staring at the stomach wound. She was used to injuries worse than this, but that didn't mean she was able to shrug it off easily. Riel already had three arrows ready to be fired as she approached Volkia and drew her bowstring.

"Any last words?" Riel's intimidating eyes beckoned answers. "I'd suggest praying for your family, you filthy wurm."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia blinked, her mouth full of food. The screams made her turn her head but the blues of two students was too quick for her eye to catch. Swallowing the pasta, she tilted her head to the side. "What was that? Another fight?" she looked to Sephiroth, hoping she might be able to explain.

Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University | En route to Training Ground

Ada was stopped suddenly by Zero, dropping her ice cream cone to the ground below, making her swivel around to meet his face. "You're right. It was terribly rude of me to do so but-" She heard something below her, Volkia. "Look, come with me. I need to save a family member from someone dangerous. Just, help my cousin if she's hurt." Her red eyes appeared to soften slightly as she grabbed his arm gently and brought him with her. "The scents lead this way, and let's hurry... She's a blood magic user, so she might pass out if she isn't careful." Her face was a bit pink, having been called out for leaving so suddenly. "I'm Adalinda, by the way. A German noble. We'll talk after all this though." Following her cousin's blood scent, she saw what she feared most, her cousin was wounded. She let go of Zero's arm, landing behind the elf. "You there, the one with the disgusting elven scent, please allow me to introduce myself." Smirking, she didn't have to lift a finger, water forming around the elf's head. "I am Adalinda, 6th in line to the throne of the Germanic dragon clan. And that, my dear elf, is my cousin. And since you've harmed her, I will have to disarm you for now."

Comment

Working...
                                X