X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU Main Building - Outside Infirmary

Zero arrived outside the Infirmary and is sitting against the wall with his knees up and wrists on them. "................. I'll just wait here until ... Ada I think her name was, gets out." He said not wanting to be there but he did interfered and took their side for now.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Main Building Infirmary

Ada nodded, watching the man work. Seeing him struggle, her cold act slipped up as she gently raised a hand, creating a floating ball of cool water. "Please don't injure yourself in the process of healing my cousin. That wouldn't be good for anyone." Smiling a tad while moving her hand slightly, the water looking more like an ice pack that one would put on their head though it was just cooled water. She wanted to help relax the man so he wouldn't pass out, using her own magic and showing her true nature. 'This reminds me of the plants I watered all the time. I like to care for things but this... Maybe I need to learn defensive magic, with this angered elf here,' she thought, the dragon girl closing her eyes now.

Cecilia nodded, frowning. "I wonder what is going on... And I'm sure Sephiroth is probably so embarrassed right now. And she's probably alone." The half witch's cheeks blushed a bright red, recalling what happened in that bathroom, then in the stall. Being found by Lynne was certainly embarrassing but she was more worried about finding out what had happened, the stench of metal that is often associated with the smell of blood stuck in her nose.

Comment

Main Building Infirmary

The aide smiled at Ada's act of kindness. In fact the cool water luminating coldness helped the aide focus his mind as he finished closing the wound on Volkia's stomach.

"There... I finished connecting the hole for now." The aide announced. "She's still going to need some time to close the wound completely, but at least she won't have a gaping hole on her stomach."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Main Building | Infirmary

Ada smiled, grateful for the aide's help. "Thank you very much for this." Her hand dropped to her side, the water evaporating as she did so. Hovering over her cousin's side, she gently touched the dragon kin's hand. "And you," the dragon girl turned towards the Greater Dyrad, "Thank you for helping me. Without you, she would have died."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Main Building

The vampire had fallen behind her human friend while she was browsing the headmaster's selection. There was one subject sh was currently interested in and if it saved her a trip to the library then she might as well collect it. After all the headmaster did say they could borrow the books and it's not like Seki was going to keep it and never return it. After a few moments of searching one of the books caught her eyes. It was a book that documented and gave a description of all the known races, or at least most of them, in the world. Seki had already grown fascinated by the creatures she encountered in her short time at the university and she wished to know more about them. She took the book from the shelf and noticed the headmaster was no longer paying attention. Rather then disturb him from his work she simply said. "I'll bring this back later." and left before he could respond. She figured it would be easy enough for him to figure out what she took.

When she caught up to Trista she already had the book opened and was reading it while she was walking. it seemed she had no problem reading and paying attention to her surroundings at the same time. "Right then, have you figured out what you want eat yet? Personally i could go for some elf blood but i doubt you would enjoy the taste."

Comment

"The pleasure is mine." Sephiroth smiled, proud of her actions. Even with almost entirety of her power as a Greater Dryad still unlocked, Sephiroth was still able to save someone from danger, possibly death. And at the end of the day, that's what Sephiroth is here for: saving the innocent. Now if only she could resolve the anger of that elf girl...

"...!"

And right when Volkia's wound was somewhat healed, Lynne led Cecilia into the infirmary where she saw Sephiroth with the same aide who helped heal her arm and two girls with dragon-like traits: one unconscious and one standing around. Perhaps the most troubling thing for Lynne was that she noticed Sephiroth's arm bleeding. Was she injured somehow? Was it while she was bringing Ada and Volkia to the infirmary? What happened?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Ada smiled, looking back to Volkia. "Now if she'd gain consciousness, I could ask her why she has come." The dragon girl's fingers gently made contact with her cousin's skin. 'I need to know, why did you come here... Why, after I was abandoned by them all... Why are you the only one...?' her thoughts raced, her red eyes trained on Volkia's face.

Cecilia ran over, hugging Sephiroth. "T-there you are! We though, ah, something happened!" The half witch looked down, noticing her friend's arm bleeding. "Sephiroth, your arm is all bloody, are you hurt?" Her blueish green eyes searched the Greater Dryad's eyes for any sign of pain before bestowing a gently kiss on her lips. "Let's get you healed up, okay? Uh, uh, we even got your food wrapped up for you!" She held up the plastic bag, her cheeks burning as blood flowed to them. Breaking eye contact, she looked for a healer that is free to help out, embarrassed to have been so brave as to kiss Sephiroth.

Comment

Trinity Soul University REVAMPED: A Casual Magic RP [IC]

"Huh." Sephiroth just noticed that her arm was bleeding; a huge, nasty gash across the forearm that profusely bled out. No wonder she felt a tingling sensation as she entered the infirmary. Before she could react to her injury, however, Cecilia ran up to her and... lightly kissed her on the lips. Her sweet, soft lips... It felt delectable like candy as she tasted it. "Um, uh... Thank you, Cecilia... But I think I'll be fine."
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-04-2015, 10:05 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia looked back at Sephiroth, her eyes filled with worry. "But the bleeding... There so much blood, y-you need to be healed or you'll pass out!" She was speaking from experience, knowing how losing too much blood will cause black outs in her own mind, where she ends up doing something extremely stupid. "Please, let's find a healer, they'll fix your arm up! A-and then we can go do... Things... Elsewhere, okay?" Her face was burning a bright red as she stumbled over the word things, not wanting to say makeout aloud.

Ada turned to the commotion before giggling slightly. "Ah, young love, it really does take the mind off of injury, hm? Dyrad, I think you should listen to your little girlfriend. Worrying her is a bad idea, you know." Looking back at her cousin, she sighed a bit. "I'm sure my cousin could tell you all about that. She must've been worried about me, and now look at what has been done because of that." The dragon girl shook her head, trying not to cry. "I won't forgive that elf, but for now I need to focus on staying with Volkia..." she muttered to herself, her hands forming into tight fists.

Comment

"G- girlfriend..." Cecilia blushed, embarrassed at the fact that her and Cecilia's possibly scandalizing relationship is known to others now... but that revelation aside, both the dragon girl and Cecilia were right; bleeding out is not a fun state to be in, and thus she needs treatment. Good thing her Dryad self allows for slightly quicker natural recovery... she could still use bandages though. "I... Okay. Please do find me some first-aid."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia blushed, gently tugging on Sephiroth's other arm. "Come on, we have to get you to an aide." Her face was still red, someone had called her Sephiroth's girlfriend. Did it really seem that way? 'Well, she didn't say I wasn't, so that means I am, right?' the short girl questioned herself as she stomped towards an aide. "Excuse me but we need a little bit of first aid. Sephiroth is bleeding from her arm."

Comment

TSU Infirmary

Sonya watched as Nurse Hannah wheeled Zoe to the back area. "Maybe I can now go to my room." Sonya thought and looked to Cale with angry glare. "Bye." She said and quickly left the Infirmary, not hearing about the first aid from the others and is heading towards her dorm room.

TSU - Outside Infirmary

Zero is patiently waiting for Ada to come out when Sonya came out and walked away. "Must be busy." He said to himself bored.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The only other aide free to help was the one who healed Volkia and was drained of energy. Everyone else was busy helping other injured students. Nature magic, especially healing magic, wasn't common in a lot of beginners, and thus the infirmary is always outstaffed.

"I'm sorry, I don't have enough energy to provide her healing." The aide who helped Volkia confessed apologetically. "I can put bandages over the wound so they can recover faster though. Wouldn't want them to get infected."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building

Before long, Trista saw her vampire friend reemerge from the office. With a book in her hands too. And it seemed as though Seki was thoroughly reading it as she walked. While Trista knew not was contained within the book, the little Lunar mage couldn't help but feel curious as to what Seki decided to borrow. Surely there had to be a reason for Seki to borrow a book from the Headmaster of all people. Perhaps it was a book similar to Trista's. One which detailed the concept of darkness instead of the Moon. Or perhaps it was something different.

As Trista and Seki proceeded to leave the Main Building, Seki piped up with a question for Trista. While it was a simple one, one that stumped Trista nonetheless, the comment afterwards caught Trista off-guard.
                              "E-Elf blood?!" Trista asked, startled by Seki's bold statement, "Do elves... even e-exist? I... I haven't seen... any..."

((I honestly couldn't keep Tewi waiting any longer. Besides, I'd have just gotten sucked back into Undertale had I not done this. Another thing: It's been nearly a f*cking month since my last post! I should be burned at the stake!))
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-08-2015, 03:34 PM.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University - female dorm entrance

After venting off her stress, the redhead was now outside the female dorm, she was sitting on a bench while throwing her sphere of ice to the air and catching it from time to time just to make time ("So far I have seen more cons than pros, whatever mom thought of this place was either biased or there was a change of staff") she thought obviously bothered by how this day has been going. The wolf had good complains to give to whoever was in charge of the staff control, but decided to keep it at bay since it was the first day ("Never judge a book by its cover, but if the content is the same or worse..")

Kris just sighed and dissolved the ice sphere as she felt tiny spikes forming on it, emotions were an interesting thing, even the smallest thing could trigger them, and for someone whose magic was synchronized to her emotions, things could become a disaster. "Might as well enjoy the peace as it lasts" muttered the redhead.

(At least you got people to interact with)
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X