X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Female Dorm Entrance

It didn't take Sonya long after leaving the Infirmary to reach the dorm. "Now I can take a real shower." She said to herself and then spotted Kris near the entrance. "Hey Kris, you waiting on someone?" She asked as she walked towards her.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

((POSTING FINALLY))

Main Building | Infirmary

All the while Cale had simply sighed as Sonya glared at him and left. "What is with that chick...? I haven't even done anything bad to her yet..." Cale mumbled angrily as he too left a few minutes after Sonya had left, but a few minutes before Andrew had woken up. He began making way back to his own dorm.

Trinity Soul University - Main Building | Headmaster's Office

As the two girls finally left the Headmaster let out a sigh of relief as he closed and locked the door to his office before turning to a lone bookcase along the right wall. Walking up to it he grabbed onto a small, well hidden handle on the bookshelf section and began to pull and slide the bookshelf out. He pulled on the shelf until it eventually revealed a pathway with an old stone staircase going down. Seeing this he sighed and began making his way down the staircase... and into the Underground Library. As he went down the staircase the bookshelf automatically closed back shut behind him.

"Well... Time to look for more books on Lunar Magic..."
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-13-2015, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - female dorm entrance

The wolf was almost falling asleep on her spot when she suddenly heard someone talking to her, looking at the source of the noise, Kris waved at Sonya and responded "Actually I just came back from a nap" she said and closed her eyes while enjoying the time of peace "And what about you? how have things been going o your end?" she asked back
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia nodded, accepting any help. "Bandages should be enough for now. Right Sephiroth?" She looked to the taller girl with widened eyes. She was worried, not knowing of Sephiroth's natural healing speed. "You'll be fine, right? You're not feeling dizzy, are you?" The short half witch stood on her toes, examining the other girl's expression. "After this, let's go do something together, okay?" she whispered, blushing a little.

Comment

"Yeah. Let's do that." Sephiroth weakly replied as the aide brought bandages for her. She learned how to treat wounds in mundane way from the Matriarch, and it sure would come handy right now.

Sephiroth took off her shirt, leaving her torso to only be covered by the black brassiere, to inspect the wound on her arm. It was a rather deep gash that needed treatment immediately indeed. Sephiroth took a roll of gauze and wrapped the entirety of her forearm with it to stop the bleeding, making sure to apply some pressure to further help with the hemostasis. "There. I should be fine now."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Sonya looked to her right with a slight angry look. "Besides dealing with that perv from earlier?" She asked and then looked at Kris normally. "I met a snake girl and had to take her to the Infirmary cause her tail gotten frostbite from the snow." She continued. "Now I'm ready to head to our room and take a real shower." Sonya said happily, considering that her seal acted up and caused a quick downpour earlier.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The redhead shrugged and got up "Might as well get inside, anything can happen at any moment" she said looking around for a moment "With what happened since the morning, I have to be alert for anything" the wolf spoke with a serious tone, but then smirked "At least we can use our abilities with good reason"
                Last edited by Kristia; 10-12-2015, 06:06 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Exiting The Main Building

The vampire and the human left the building together. The vampire never took her eyes off of her new book but she never missed a beet while the two were talking. Every obstetrical in their way, weather it be people doors or wet floor signs, she wold avoid them easily as if she were somehow paying full attention to her surroundings and the book at the same time.

Hearing the girls next question the vampire couldn't help but think ("And I thought I was too sheltered...") "Yes. elves are rare in this realm. Most of them live in another world parallel to this one. There a very xenophobic people who don't' often interact with beings from this realm. But something about their blood is... I don't know how to describe it. Lets just say it's my favorite flavor."

Comment

TSU - Female Dorm

Sonya nodded and followed Kris in. "Oh yeah, I don't remember you having any luggage on the bus. Are they being sent over or something else?" She asks as they walk through the building.

Comment

TSU - Female Dorm

The wolf nodded at Sonya´s insight "Yeah, my luggage came from another vehicle, it was quite.. heavy" she said while waving at the dorm mother and went upstairs "Im glad it came when I got here earlier, it took me a good hour to get my stuff in place"

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Female Dorm

"I guess I'll have it easy, all I have to do is use a transport seal and my stuff will be here." Sonya said as they start reaching dorm rooms. "......... which one is ours again? Too much stuff happened and I forgot. Hehehe." She asks with a slight laugh to it.

Comment

(I don´t remember the exact number)
                          TSU - Female Dorm

As both females reached the second floor, Kris went to the room she and Sonya were placed and opened the door "If you have heavy luggage, I suggest you to release them on the middle room" she spoke while going to the kitchen and taking a bottle of water. Instead of drinking from it, the redhead poured it on the sink and took her ice sphere, melting it into its liquid form and putting it inside the bottle.

Spoiler:

Comment

(I don't remember the number either)

TSU - Female Dorm

Sonya entered. behind Kris and saw that there was not only a good sized living room but also a decent kitchen along with 4 doors, one for the bathroom and one for each bedroom. "I'll take one of the window rooms." Sonya said as she opens one of the doors and saw a full wall window that slides. "Perfect!" She said and went in. Sonya went to about the middle of the room and stuck her right hand out and a seal about 5 feet wide appeared and then a few suitcases and boxes appeared along with a Japan style futon. "There. Now to organize." She said and then looked towards the doorway and saw Kris watching her. "If you want to help, I can use it." She said to Kris.

Comment

Cecilia's wide eyes were stuck on the Dryad's chest. Just the brassiere kept her from being completely exposed but that meant nothing to the half witch. "C-cover yourself up, Sephiroth!" She was worried others would attempt to woo the taller girl over. "Y-you should do this in private, g-geez... What if other people want to take you away from me?" she questioned, blushing and looking away, embarrassed by her outburst.

"Scheiße, I still haven't received a room..." the dragon girl muttered under her breath. "I'll be back, Volkia. I need to get us some rooms." Gently kissing her cousin's forehead, Ada walked to the door, glancing back at the Dryad and the half witch, smiling. "Young love is such a sight for sore eyes, huh..." Leaving the infirmary, the dragon girl's red eyes widened as she recognized the familiar smell of a certain student who was waiting just outside. "Why are you still here?" she hissed, not looking at Zero.

Comment

TSU - Outside Infirmary

Zero heard Ada's voice and stood up. "After I got the elf to stand down for awhile and even came to see if everything was ok, I get hissed at?" He said brushing himself off. "And besides, I do want to talk some. Let's take a walk, lead the way." He said to her gesturing to walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X