X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Female Dorm

The wolf put the bottle on her bag and walked towards Sonya´s room, she made a small whistle noise at the sudden objects that appeared on the room "Well then, let´s get on with this" she said to herself while tying the back of her hair into a pony tail and tied her skirt enough to have her feet with freedom of movement, but also to keep her legs some with some privacy
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus

Stepping out into the university's Campus, Trista was quickly met with a harsh ray of sunlight. While the clouds fought for domination in the skies above, beams of sunlight would periodically shine down as the weather would change from cloudy, to overcast, to sunny, and back to cloudy. Trista, both instinctively and with scorn, squinted and covered her eyes whenever the sun cast its light down upon her. The feeling of sunlight shining down upon her made Trista feel uncomfortable and somewhat weak. Tired even. It was as if the sun itself was draining away Trista's energy. And while she had her own problems, Trista couldn't imagine what Seki must go through whenever she has to step out into the light. But one thing was for certain. Be it for a magical, psychological, or biological reason, both girls could agree that they disliked the harsh light that brought about the day. It wasn't much but at least the duo had one thing in common.

As Seki piped up to reply to Trista's question, the small Lunar mage was stunned to discover that elves truly did exist. While Trista could have assumed so, judging by the presence of the many other non-humans attending the university, she was rather uncertain on the existence of elvenkind. After all, much like she had said, Trista had not seen a single elf in real life. Unless real elves were completely different from she had imagined, there was no way the short girl would have missed one amongst the many different faces she had already seen.
      That said, it left Trista a little ashamed of herself. How could see have not known that elves did exist? Of all beings, Trista had a vampire as a roommate. That alone was proof that humans aren't alone in this world. It was foolish of her to assume that elves didn't exist based on the sole reason that she yet to see one. How dare she.
      "I-I see..." Trista ashamedly replied, embarrassed by her slight ignorance, "No wonder I... I haven't... even... s-seen... one..."

Before Trista continued, she happened to realise that she had no idea as to what she was doing or where she was going. Thus far, Trista had been following Seki from the Headmaster's Office. The vampire in question was walking in a seemingly random manner with her eye still glued to her book. Whatever was contained in that thing was slowly but surely raising Trista's curiosity.
      While Trista did recall that she was planning on having lunch with Seki, the blonde had not clue as to what to eat or where to go. Naturally, she'd have simply made a sandwich or let someone else take of lunch for her. But there was no way that was likely to happen. The last thing Trista wanted was to make herself seem even more useless and pathetic than she already made herself out to be. So here Trista was. Confused, ashamed, and rather hungry.
      "S-Seki?" Trista hesitantly asked, "Do you...? Do you know where... w-where we're... where... we're... going?"
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-12-2015, 10:54 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Seki's mind was split between her book, Trista and where she was going but she seemed perfectly capable of managing all three at once. she continued flipping through her book as she unraveled the mysteries of the many other beings that existed in this world. She was particularly interested in dragons and spirits, but she was content with any information she gained about the other species as well.

Hearing her room mate's question she quickly responded. "Yes I've already memorized the campus map. If we keep going this way we'll eventually reach the restaurant district. Or if you prefer we can go back to the doorms instead. It's been a while since I've cooked anything but i still remember how to make vegetable soup."

Comment

((reposting THIS part of my post as it appears that no one in the Infirmary has taken notice of Andrew WAKING UP SCREAMING IN A PANIC with a rather oud scream at that. Would have been sure to gotten some attention.))
          Main Building | Infirmary

Meanwhile in the Infirmary, Andrew who had passed out during Orientation and was taken to the Infirmary until he woke up. Finally woke up after god knows how long. As he woke up he had shot up and let out a loud panicked scream as the vision of a headless nurse, with her head still talking was still fresh in his mind. Covered in a rather cold sweat Andrew was breathing heavily as he scanned the area he was in. "W-What the...? Where am I!?" Andrew responded as he continued scanning the area cautiously, clearly dazed and confused.

Comment

Main Building - Hallway near Infirmary

Where am i? was the first thing that hit Angel's head as she looks around, having lost the smell that caught her attention.

Angel had been looking around for quite a while for this smell's location and had infact gotten herself lost.
            "....?Where am I?!" is the only thing she heard before speed walking towards the direction towards the sound of the loud scream.
            "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trista had little to say in response to Seki. Torn between the idea of going out to have lunch at a restaurant or diner, and simply returning to her dorm with Seki, all Trista could do was give a simple hum of acknowledgement.

Trista had no idea what to do. While Trista liked the idea of eating a restaurant with her new friend and roommate, she'd much prefer to stay in her dorm for the rest of the day. But even then, Trista highly doubted that Seki would simply let her spend the rest of her day in solitude. And besides, Trista was certain that Seki would at least want to explore the university's campus. If the duo went to eat in the Restaurant District, it was undoubtable that Seki would quickly take to exploring the campus immediately after. In the end, Trista was left completely stumped and hard pressed on what to choose. So, to that end, Trista remained silent on her decision.

As Trista and Seki continued to walk further down the campus, the little Lunar mage took to periodically shifting her attention between the path ahead of them and Seki. Still Seki continued to read her book. Not once had she put it down. While Trista's curiosity still lingered, she became impressed too. Being able to hold her attention on the book while still walking straight for this long was something that surely required a lot of focus. A level of focus that Trista did not have. It was almost inhuman. But considering Seki, that is very true indeed. It seemed that Trista had only merely seen the tip of the iceberg that was vampirism.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

Sonya nodded and said "I'll handle the boxes." To Kris and so Sonya took the few boxes and lined them up by the table that was provided by the school and opened.them, revealing different tubes and beakers with different color liquids in them. "Good, looks like none came out and none broke too." She said as she takes them out and neatly places them in their proper holders.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

Kris started unpacking Sonya´s stuff and put it on its respective places, clothing, shoes, tools, etcetera, she avoided the boxes that had what she could guess as alquemic equipment that the seal user used. "So that is the equipment you use for your seal experiments?" she asked while opening a box and closed it instantly when she noticed the undergarments, she put that box near the drawer for Sonya to do that, it was her private clothing.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

"Yes. I do a little alchemy. Before I came here, I was working on a healing elixir but the herbs and liquids needed can't be found where I live." Sonya said as she finished up on the last alchemic box. She looks over and sees that Kris finished unpacking everything else quickly. "All that's left is my books." She said looking around and saw that the corner wall opposite of the window was the perfect spot. "I should have recovered enough for it." Sonya said and aimed both hands at the walls. Two seals that looked like opened books appeared on her hands and then on the walls. The seals on the walls combined into one seal and what looked like two bookshelves came out of the wall but it was really a single corner shelf. "-phew- That was more exhausting then I thought?" She said wiping her forehead from the little sweat she got.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Hmm? Oh don't mind me, Cecilia. I won't be whisked away." Sephiroth smiled gently at the sight of Cecilia frantically fidgeting at the sight of Sephiroth undressing. To be honest, Sephiroth expected more... outbursts... from people. The Matriarch in the Dryad community taught her some taboos in human culture: one of such taboos being the exhibition of one's body in a public location. The way the Matriarch tutored made Sephiroth believed that it was a huge bane, but seems like not many cares if a guy or a girl shed a couple articles of clothing in public, especially when it is to treat a wound. Cecilia's outburst was based off of her anxiety of Sephiroth being wooed away by someone else, so it doesn't count. "Who else would even want someone like m-"

"WHERE AM I?"

At the delayed shout, Sephiroth and Lynne both turned their heads at the source: a young boy with olive-colored hair, glasses, and a rather meek complexion. Judging by the context, he was not shouting because of Sephiroth's lack of attire, but because of his whereabouts.

"Hmm..." Sephiroth merely made a mental note of the boy and carried on with wrapping her arm with the bandages...

...but Lynne was a little bit more curious.

Lynne felt something different about the boy. He had something potent inside him... something... dark, just how Lynne liked it. She silently snuck past everyone, unnoticed by anyone, until she was right next to the boy, staring at him intently and observing him. "..."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

While Andrew was laying in the hospital bed, still with a bit of a cold sweat. He examined the room with more detail as he saw his glasses on the small table next to the bed he was in. Quickly he took his glasses and put them on and let his eyes adjust. With his glasses now on, he can finally see where he was. He appeared to be in an Infirmary of sorts. The University's Medical Ward perhaps? Sure seemed like it with all the nurses walking around. Though Andrew had taken notice of something that made him nearly jump out of his bed when he turned to look at his bedside. What he saw was a girl. A silent girl dressed in black with black hair, and a... rather creepy stare aimed right at him. Seeing this Andrew let out a small, quick yelp as he fell out off the other side of the bed opposite of Lynne. It was clear that she startled him.

Meanwhile Hannah had came out with Zoe on a bed with bandages wrapped around her tail. Zoe was covered in some light covers. Hannah didn't seem to pay much attention to any of the other nurses or students as she wheeled the hospital bed with her personal assistant. A man in a white lab coat, yellow-tinted glasses that seemed to hide his eyes quite well, and a surgical mask on as well. He looked rather... creepy. Just like Hannah, however he was completely silent while Hannah kept muttering stuff to him. He seemed almost... emotionless in how he and Hannah pushed the bed that Zoe into an empty room. After the two got Zoe into a nice room for her to rest the Head Nurse and her assistant simply gave a small bow before her quiet assistant left.

Comment

Seeing as the small girl was either incapable or simply refused to say anything it was clear Seki would have to figure things out on her own. When they cam at the impasse she stopped. She already knew getting an answer from Trista would be like getting blood from a stone. Rather than wasting any more time on it she simply desided for herself. Logical reasoning lead her to believe that were she to take Trista to a restaurant she would most likely be made nervous by all the peopel surrounding her. This would probably make it all the more difficult for her to speak. This worked perfectly however since Seki wasn't' all to found of the idea of going out either. She still needed to unpack ehr things and any excuse to get out of the sunlight was good enough for her.

So after thinking of it for a second or two she simply turned and walked towards the dorms. "Soup it is." she commented as the two girls walked towards the buoilding. Once they had reached it she opened the door and held it for her friend. She waited for Trista to enter before commenting on the book she was reading. "Interesting. Did you know there's a sub race of lizard people living in the Kalahari desert. apparently they can regrow fingers hands and other body parts. Fancy that."

Comment

Main Building | Outside the Infirmary

Ada's right hand moved to her temple, shaking her head with distaste. "Look, I'm grateful for your help, but I really... I really can't stand your scent. It irritates me." Watching Zero carefully, she tried her best to keep her distance from him, twirling her blonde hair with her free hand. "A walk...? With me? What for? Is it about my clan and how we separated from the rest? Because we like it that way." Her pride was showing brilliantly, as she saw the clan of dragons she came from to be the most noble of Germanic dragons. "I still need a room so I suppose you can lead me to the office to get my cousin and I situated..."

Cecilia blinked, looking at the boy the scream came from. "Is he alright?" Her voice was soft, as if fearing that he might hear her. Looking back to Sephiroth, she failed to notice Lynne had gone to his side. 'Did Lynne leave us? Are we really that bad to be around?' she started to struggle to think about what had happened. 'Maybe Lynne got bored... Yeah, maybe that's it...' Closing her eyes, the small girl held the takeout bag up to the taller girl. "Food will make you feel better, you know! I think..."

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

"I got to admit that having your stuff appearing and storing like is a practical use for your kind of magic, you don´t have to deal with space in your vehicle while traveling" Kris complimented Sonya´s magic as she put her dress back in place "Let me just deal with something and then I´ll be completely free for today" she spoke heading to her room while taking the bottle of water she had.

The wolf redhead poured the liquid directly to her hand, yet it became the ice sphere of hers just as it touched her palm, she walked to the dresser where a small pedestal base was taking some space. Kris put the sphere on the pedestal and it floated, becoming crystal clear again.

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building - Heading towards Main Lobby

Zero isn't bothered by the fact that his half scent bothers Ada so he ignored the comment. "I just want to talk. I've never talked to any dragons outside the main clan of Japan." He said as they walk. "And whatever the reason your clan separated doesn't concern me." Zero said as he looks over his shoulder for a second and back forward. "So.......... I guess I better clear some things up. My name is Zero, heir to the head clan of all dragons of Japan, although I don't want to be the next leader." Zero said trying to clear things up. "................. What are Germanic dragons like?" He asked curiously.

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

"Hehe, that may be true but it's exhausting to move alot at once." Sonya said sitting down on a chair. Kris placed an ice sphere on a pedestal and it floated and became clear. "Pretty." Was all Sonya said.

Comment

Working...
                                X