X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Main Building

Cale just sighed as he looked at Kris. The look on his face was a rather stupid and almost goofy grin. "Well... it isn't exactly far from the truth though. Let's just say the women back where I lived always... hated me a bit." He replied with a chuckle as he scratched the back of his head with his left hand before calming down.

"But to be honest, I'm not really that bad of a guy. For one I can't stand seeing a girl crying, even if I'm the reason for making the girl cry." He said as he followed Kris into the building, and up to the front desk where there were some people already waiting for the Receptionist.

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Desk

The Receptionist waited patiently for Trista... and Seki, to finish filling out their forms. Once Trista was finished, the Receptionist politely took the form from Trista and began going over it. After the receptionist was finished analyzing Trista's paper she took out a key, and a small map of the campus.

"Here you go dear, the number of the dorm you are staying at is Room 105A of the Female Dorms. Now please enjoy your stay, and if you need any help please come and inform me okay? Okay, now bye!" The Receptionist said as quickly, and politely as she could before turning to Seki. Seeing that Seki was done with her form, the Receptionist took it and began analyzing it.

"Hmm... Interesting... very interesting... Okay not really, but here is your dorm key and map. Also congratulations, your dorm number is the same as the girl that just handed in hers. 105A. So please take your key and Campus Map, and enjoy your stay." The Receptionist said to Seki as she immediately looked at the people behind her.

"Okay people, forms are still on the desk. Please just take one, fill it out, and then inform me. I'll then take the form and give you your dorm number... and key!"

Trinity Soul University - Entrance

Lily had gotten a little saddened by Allen's response.

"Oh... well... that's rather saddening... but... I love your will to try and prove that you are not such a bad person after all! It's quite admirable to be honest." Lily said as she quickly gave Allen a warm hug. "You remind me of my younger brother a bit. He was so full of energy, and got into so much trouble... but he never meant any harm to others. So much so that he tried to prove himself to others that he wasn't a bad guy." She replied as she released Allen from her warm embrace. "Either way it was a pleasure meeting you, and I thank you for being willing to assist me. It's rather quite difficult getting around unfamiliar places... especially when you have been blind for your entire life..."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Desk

Seki took her key and got out of line muttering "Didn't even shake my key." under her breath in a way only the woman working at the reception desk would be able to hear her. Seki walked alongside the shy girl, having no other direction to actually walk in. She stopped once clear and opened her map to see if there were a way to get back to the dorms without having to go back out in the sunlight. She couldn't help but wonder when the headmaster would return with her bags.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Room

As the dark-haired girl in front walked away from the desk with her key, Jason moved and took her place in front of the desk, stopping beside the other girl as she was reviewing her papers. Jason could hear the interaction between the girl and the other receptionist, but he paid no mind to it. Right now, he just needed to fill out a form of his own.

"Is this where you pick up forms for the dorm rooms?", Jason calmly asked the receptionist.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Reception, Main Building - Trinity Soul University

Just as Trista handed over her forms and received her key, she noticed a girl beside her doing the same thing. Naturally, Trista wouldn't have paid the girl much heed had it not been for a few reasons. The first being that Trista could help but notice that the girl was staring at her and giving her too much attention. Uncomfortably so. The second reason being her unusual appearance. While the girl was wearing an ominous patterned hoodie, Trista could notice the girl's pitch black hair, pale skin and... deep, blood red eyes. Trista couldn't help but feel unnerved by the red eyes. Trista couldn't help but think that she was staring into the eyes of a demon or of an evil greater than she could imagine. Trista did not know what to think of the young girl. While Trista didn't want to offend the girl because of her unique eye colour, she felt both afraid and curious of the girl.

Shortly after receiving her key, Trista gave out a tiny sigh of relief. No hitches and nothing to hold her back. She had received her key and could simply go to her That was until Trista heard the key given to the girl next to her. 105A. The same room as her. Trista had discovered her first roommate. And that roommate was the girl standing next to her. Noticing that the girl had barely moved from her original spot, Trista approached her future roommate and made a light cough to make herself known.
          "It... I-It appears we have the same... dorm..." Trista faintly said to the girl.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-02-2014, 08:57 AM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What? I didn't say I was-"

It was then he put two and two together. He had no idea up until now. She is blind.

"... Oh... You're the blind one... Well," and he grabbed her by the hands.

"I'll help you around! I'll help guide you if you want. After all, we are friends, right?" He said.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

Seki had only a moment to look at her map before the short blond girl had approached her. "It... I-It appears we have the same... dorm..." she said. Seki gave her a warm smile in response, which made her seem a lot less threatening. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Seki." She said, trying to be as friendly as possible. Her attitude wasn't the slightest bit forced and really seemed genuine, but everyone perceives things differently. "Are you feeling alright? you look a little nervous."

Comment

Not long after Trista made her shaky start to the conversation, the girl responded to Trista. With a smile of uncertain properties, the girl introduced herself as Seki. To Trista, Seki was a highly unusual name. Was it of eastern origin or is it one of those rare names that people rarely use? Trista didn't know. After all, she wasn't the kind of girl to look into foreign names, let alone foreign concepts.

As Trista now had the ability to take a closer look at Seki, she could see that not only did Seki have blood-red eyes but she also seemed to bear some sizable fangs. Of course, Trista could barely see the things as Seki's mouth move at a pace that was too quick to look at her teeth. Was there something to Seki? Was Seki not human? Or did she simply possess some unique qualities?

Before long, Seki followed up by asking about Trista herself. It had seemed that Trista's apparent anxiousness was more open and outward than she had thought and Seki had seemed to take notice. With little choice in the matter, Trista prepared to introduce herself to her new roommate.
                "I-I'm... Trista." Trista replied. "I... Erm... It's my... first day here and... I... I guess you could say... that."

(Well, I'm an asshat for not responding. Was honestly expecting some more posts before I would respond but, hey, may as well keep this train going.)
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

It wasn't hard to realize the girl becoming more nervous, focusing on the vampire's fangs and eyes more than anything else. eye contact wouold normally be prefered, but this girl's eyes were filled with fear and worry. Rather than trying to gain her trust right away, Seki knew it would be easier to befreind the girl once she had calmed down. It didn't take her long to think of a way to hopefully distract her from her currant fears. "Happy the girl, and happy she alone, She who can call today her own. She who, secure within, can say, Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today. Be fair or foul come rain or shine. The joys I have possessed, in spite of fate, are mine. Not Heaven itself upon the past has power, But what has been, has been, and I have had my hour."

Seki knew her poem probably held little relevance to what the girl was thinking or going through. The way she looked around and her expressions all hinted that she had ieither been sheltered her whole life or abused in some way. It certainly didn't seem as though she had ever seen a vampire before. However the point of the poem was to distract her from her currant situation and hopefully keep her mind focused on something more positive. The vampire slowly lifted her hand, palm facing upwards as she offered it to the girl. "I'd like to be your friend if that's ok."

Comment

TSU - Main Building

"Sometimes it is better to give people their own space, with time, a person who tries to help might do more damage than actual help" Kris advised the boy as she took a form.
                    DOB: June 10 of 1993

When nationality came, the wolf thought about it ("Well.. I was born there, but I only lived on the forests, even my first language was Spanish because of my mom, then English because of dad, but I lived most of my life there, oh well") she wrote the country.

Nationality: Russian
                    Emergency contacts: Break the ice sphere I hold in emergencies.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trista tilted her head as Seki made what seemed like a quote to some poem. While the words most assuredly raised Trista's curiosity, she did not know as to what it truly meant and as to why Seki was saying this out of the blue. Was it directed towards her or was it something that merely came to the girl's mind? Trista simply didn't know the answer.

Shortly after Seki gave her poem, Trista then notice Seki offer her hand and say the words "I'd like to be your friend, if that's ok." Trista did not know what to do or what to say in response to Seki. While it was a fact that the girl was going to be Trista's new roommate, Trista just simply didn't know if she could trust Seki. She seemed nice enough but it was unknown as to how far Seki could uphold her supposed wishes to be Trista's friend. Many a time had she seen faces frown upon her and laugh at her expense. Would Seki be the same as them? Or was she truly different?

"I..." Trista attempted to say. But instead of giving a full response, Trista simply gave a light nod as she took Seki's hand. Cold. As Trista lightly grasped onto Seki's hand, she could not feel any warmth in her hand. Only coldness. Like as if she was touching the head of a dead person or someone who had been in the cold for far too long. The cold touch took Trista by surprise but she tried her hardest not to think about it as she grasped Seki's hand.

Before long, Trista released her grasp on Seki's hand and tried to straighten herself.
                      "So..." Trista softly spoke, attempting to follow up on what was currently happening, "w-what are you...? What are you... going to do now? Are you... w-waiting for someone or...?"

Comment

The Receptionist who once again was busy at work on her computer, didn't even other to turn to Jason. She did care enough to respond though. "Yes. This is where the forms are. Just finish one, and inform me. I will then get your dorm key for you." The receptionist replied as she continued working.

Cale just shrugged his shoulders at Kris's comment as he took a form himself from the desk. "Eh you have a good point. Then again I already make it my business to stay out of the business of others if they are having personal problems. Though the moment I see someone begin crying, especially a woman don't expect me to just sit back like a lazy bastard. Once a single tear is shed, I'm not holding back." Cale said as he began to fill out the form with one of the pens on the desk.

Trinity Soul University - Entrance

Lily smiled as she took one step back to give Allen some space, however she jumped with a slight giggle as Allen took her by the hand.

"Well isn't that kind of you. You're such a sweet young man Allen. I wasn't expecting to have someone who is already willing to help someone like me. Today just might be my lucky day." She said as she clasped Allen's hand tightly in her hand. The look on her face was one of peace, and happiness.

Trinity Soul University - Campus

After a while of roaming the campus Andrew finally poked his head out of the bushes one last time. This time however he actually found a small clearing leading right to the main building's front door. "Oh thank god!" Andrew proclaimed quietly as he stood up, with a quick scan of the area he saw that there were less people here than before. Then with leaves stuck to his clean clothes Andrew took off sprinting towards the door.

Comment

Seki's plan to distract the girl seemed to have worked rather nicely. She seemed at least a little less nervious, and she was asking questions about Seki now. Curiosity is always a good distraction. "w-what are you...? What are you... going to do now? Are you... w-waiting for someone or...?" The girl asked showing a mixture of emotion. This actually caused Seki to take a quick look around, wanting to see if the headmaster had returned with her belongings yet. Not seeing him anywhere in sight, she quickly turned her attention back to Trista. I guess this is your first time seeing a creature of the night eh?" Seki paused for a moment, folding her map and putting it away. "I'm actually waiting on for someone to bring my things inside, but i suppose at this point i might as well grab them on my way to the dorm. Sunlight isn't exactly good for a vampire's skin."

Comment

Jason wasn't bothered by the receptionist's indifference. After all, such an attitude was relatively normal in the big city he used to live in. If anything, it simply made Jason feel more like he was at home, instead of in a completely new city. After being instructed by the receptionist, Jason grabbed the papers off of the table, grabbed a pen, and sat down in a nearby chair as he began to fill them out.

Name: Jason Stone
                            Race: Human
                            Sex: Male
                            Magic: Telekinesis/Psychokinesis

After taking about ten minutes to fill out the form, Jason completed it and walked back up to the receptionist's desk and waited in line to hand in his papers. Jason couldn't help but be confused about some of the questions on the paper. Jason could only guess that the "Race" portion on the form probably was for those that were not human, but he had no idea what "sleep pattern" meant. Maybe there were nocturnal students here? Jason had no idea, and didn't really care anymore, now that he had finished the form.

As Jason waited, he noticed that the person he was standing behind was not quite human. The girl he was standing behind had red, long hair, wolf - like ears, and a tail. To be honest, Jason had never actually seen a non-human before. Sure, he saw a couple on his way to the entrance to the building, but never this close. Before today, he had only heard of non-humans, but now that he was here, Jason couldn't help but feel curious about the girl in front of him. Who was she? What exactly was she? Were those ears really functional? Did she have human ears too, or did she only have the pair on the top of her head? What about the tail?

As Jason thought about the girl, contemplating these questions, he couldn't help but stare at her ears, as if he was in a trance.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

While finishing her form and giving it to the person in charge, Kris felt someone staring from her back, she had some idea of the reasons for that, mostly curiosity since her animal side was openly showing, so she casually finished the form and looked at the source of the stare, only to find another boy ("At least this one is having a normal reaction") she thought relaxed. "Do you need something?" she asked with a calm smile to show she wasn´t offended for being stared at.
                              Last edited by Kristia; 12-15-2014, 03:33 AM.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As Jason remained deep in thought, he had neglected to notice that the girl in front of him had turned until it was too late. Jason was now caught in the awkward position of trying to find another target for his eyes to focus on and trying to explain what exactly he was doing. That is, he felt like he had to explain. Jason didn't know how things were done here, but in the city he was from, one had to have a good reason for staring at someone, or else one could get into a physical confrontation. From what Jason could see, that perhaps was not the case for this girl, but she at least deserved an explanation anyway.

"No, I'm sorry. It's just that.. I have never actually seen a non-human before.", Jason said to Kris in a slightly sheepish tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X